Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by delphy03 View Post
    Then your profile name suits you……"Red Alert" J
    as I am moving closer to 90 days I can see RED becoming even Darker ;-)

Going back to the original question. Nobody has ever defaulted to pay the demand to 3C in 90 days ? Am I going to be the first one ? I want to know what 3C would do, would they cancel as per BBA or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Alert View Post

Going back to the original question. Nobody has ever defaulted to pay the demand to 3C in 90 days ? Am I going to be the first one ? I want to know what 3C would do, would they cancel as per BBA or what?

i'm not 100% sure about the process, but i think nothing gonna happen. they still have almost 25% of their flats free...and are desperate to get money.

Comment

Any updates on posession of phase 1?

Comment

friends whats a genuine resale rate goin on in LB

Comment

I am planning to purchase flat/Land for my own use. May be around 20-25L from my saving and rest by loan (may be 30-35).
            As it is going to be my first property and for my own use and interested in occupying this year end. I would like to have the guidance of senior members, that will it be right time to purchase now or i should wait for some more time.

Comment

Originally posted by getsumit123 View Post
              I am planning to purchase flat/Land for my own use. May be around 20-25L from my saving and rest by loan (may be 30-35).
              As it is going to be my first property and for my own use and interested in occupying this year end. I would like to have the guidance of senior members, that will it be right time to purchase now or i should wait for some more time.
              Prices are not going to come down, Since this is for end use. do not wait buy now.

Price may increase if you keep on waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Alert View Post

interest lagayaenge sirf 18% se aur kucch nahin

Comment

seems 3C has gone slower on construction speed?

what about the possession for Phase 1?

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                    seems 3C has gone slower on construction speed?

what about the possession for Phase 1?

Good Question!!!!
                    par sab puch hi rahayn hai.... koi jawab nahi dey raha hai....

Comment

Originally posted by delphy03 View Post
                      Good Question!!!!
                      par sab puch hi rahayn hai.... koi jawab nahi dey raha hai....
                      sare investors unit sale karne me lage hau hai..nahi to registry ke paise bhi dene honge and rate bhi nahi milega..activity in phase 1 near by towers are pretty slow..btw NA flats are shaping well..near by area is converted into green land..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X