Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    3C is able to sell and monitize its land whereas Jaypee is stuck... not even being allowed to open the agra expressway as I am told.

my point was that may be behen jee gave large (yet to be disclosed) parcel of land to 3C too.. :bab (59):
    So I was guessing if Maybe 3C has some setting with SP too (which jaypee is finding hard to find )

Anyway, just speculation...ya you can term it as joke..

Cheers,

Whenever a New govt. takes office...it takes 5-6 months to settle down...but since most of the members on this forum are young chaps...they are witnessing the change in govt. (while they have invested in the region) for the first time....thats all

Those who have invested in this region for long time...know very well...how things start moving once new CM comes to power...

Its a MYTH that all builders who got land with a certain govt. will be stopped....

SDS is still continuing their work....inspite of the fact that its owned by Anand Kumar (FULLY OWNED...No partner....the Bansal chap put as an owner is a Dummy)...Anand Kumar is real brother of BMW

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav256
    Prakashji,

How's Delhi1 project doing? Has it been launched? Have not seen much publicity though it was supposed to be really good one... I see that consturction has already started. Any info on this will be helpful.

unfort, am not tracking the Delhi 1 project that closely..but things seem to be progressing well...

last i was told there was a 8000 sq ft apartment which was quoted at aroung 23 crores by 3c which is abt Rs 30000 per sq ft.....project seems to be going well from whats visible from DND....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    Prakash ji, App toh ander ki sab baath jante ho...So please yeh bhi batah do ki how come they have not come under SP radar/enquiry so far ??? All the land-bank you have mentioned below have been obtained in last 2-3yrs of behen ji rule and clearly they cannot be above board.
    And now that they are acting like middle-man of behen ji (selling all the land-bank to other builders) very openly it does looks even more fishy...
    Or SP/BSP sab bhai-bhai at least in this one company ...?:bab (59): (The next DLF/Jaypee)

Thanks in advance..

3C is very much under target of SP as of now, but they have a good rappo with SP chief so shd be able to buy their way out quicker than others...most of the land was purchased under SP's regime except sports city and couple of commercials and a project on YEW...

as per my info, the following four developers are in a bad situation with SP -
    1. Supertech
    2. Amrapali
    3. Logix
    4. Gardenia

Jaypee has already been penalised in the form of Airport cancellation (which was anywhich way PROPOSED but that kills Jaypee's YEW land vbaluation by nothing less than whopping 50%)...litigations are on and are gonna get messier as 100s of litigations are being filed with HC/ SC which most likely will go in favor of farmers....

rest time will tell
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    yahi to baat hai dost..first transfer free for 1 year only..1 year count from date of BBA execution..

y is it that, is NOida buyer pays the transfer fee but in Gurgaon, seller pays the transfer fee?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    3C is very much under target of SP as of now, but they have a good rappo with SP chief so shd be able to buy their way out quicker than others...most of the land was purchased under SP's regime except sports city and couple of commercials and a project on YEW...

as per my info, the following four developers are in a bad situation with SP -
    1. Supertech
    2. Amrapali
    3. Logix
    4. Gardenia

Jaypee has already been penalised in the form of Airport cancellation (which was anywhich way PROPOSED but that kills Jaypee's YEW land vbaluation by nothing less than whopping 50%)...litigations are on and are gonna get messier as 100s of litigations are being filed with HC/ SC which most likely will go in favor of farmers....

rest time will tell

Bhai

Don't mind but after reading your several posts I have reached to this conclusion that 3C according to you, is best where you have invested and Rest are under threat. Those comments made by you have no head and tail but just your cooked up theory based on assumption and speculation.

you try your best to justify 3C is best saying 3C owns half Noida and blah blah,,, give us a break and be fair.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

Don't mind but after reading your several posts I have reached to this conclusion that 3C according to you, is best where you have invested and Rest are under threat. Those comments made by you have no head and tail but just your cooked up theory based on assumption and speculation.

you try your best to justify 3C is best saying 3C owns half Noida and blah blah,,, give us a break and be fair.

there's nothing to mind in your comments! you are free to express your views!

By the way, i just do a very selective reading on this forum...there are so many posts here that are waste of time...so i choose to ignore them!! am just passing on the info i have, which may be incorrect and cooked also...you shd ignore it if you dont find any merit in this...

so, as expected, Amrapali has started distress sales...offering around 5k all inclusive for their Saffire project in sec 45!!! i bet next is Supertech!!!
    CommentQuote
    there's nothing to mind in your comments! you are free to express your views!

By the way, i just do a very selective reading on this forum...there are so many posts here that are waste of time...so i choose to ignore them!! am just passing on the info i have, which may be incorrect and cooked also...you shd ignore it if you dont find any merit in this...

so, as expected, Amrapali has started distress sales...offering around 5k all inclusive for their Saffire project in sec 45!!! i bet next is Supertech!!!

Bhai

I bet rates are going to fall in LB if they don't give possession of the flats anytime soon.
    kehne main kya jaata hai...hai na??
    CommentQuote
    ankur bhai - Sec 100 GH, Sec 110 GH, Complete 107 sector (mostly sold now), 200 acres in sec 78-79 (half sold now), Sec 168 (mostly sold now), Commercials in sec 127 (Tech Boulevard, IHDP, few under constrn), Sec 16 Delhi 1, Sec 98 Ozone Boulevard, commercial in sec 96, Sec 152 (100s of acres), 20-30 farmhouses and the list goes on...

they have got into a different league now...No point comparing with other players like logix, Supertech etc..They are in the league of Jaypee and DLF now...

Ps - I dont have any financial interest in 3c except one or two units i hold as an investor.

A big part of Land that you mentioned was sold by 3 c s like 168 , 107 etc...they do not own it anymore.

You seemed very knowledgable with few of your posts but it is surprising to see you comparing 3 C to jaypee , huge error on your part boss.
    CommentQuote
  • the substance of my comment was not to compare the land bank...Any TDH knows the kind of land bank Jaypee has in UP and DLF has in gurgaon....The substance of my post was the influence which 3C exercises now with their rappo with BSP and SP both...

Jaypee, if you know the group from inside, is hands in glove with BSP and they have never prospered under SP...had they not been such a large conglomerate they would have been kicked out of UP with the change in regime....

baaki, property value ki main short term mein tension nahi leta, as i dont speculate..am a long term fundamental investor, have my own ways to make my own investment....

PS -As per my sources, Saturday ko major power cut hone waale hai Noida mein,,,badi tension ho rahi hai!!! :(
    CommentQuote
  • Screw all the Builders....

SDS has the Best land bank in Noida...

He owns prime chunks of land in Noida (sector 45)....Pari chowk.....and start of yamuna expressway (125 acres...Multipurpose use land....mixed use land)......Surajpur entry point 5 star hotel....

In pari chowk project also he has commercial permission in a certain percentage

The owner is CASH RICH to the Limit that no other Builder in Entire Noida can match his financial Strength..EVER !!!!!

Is builder ko kisi ka darr nahin aur kisi party ko hafta nahin dena padta.....

Construction companies donot give any attitude to him..

Labour dare not work against his instructions

Owner.....Anand Kumar....brother of Mayawati and the person who took 15% commission for each and every single inch of land sold in noida-greater noida AND Yamuna expressway in between 2007-2012

Enjoy

Jab sabhi mazaak kar rahey hain to main kyun peechey hatun :)
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai

Ponty Chaada owns the most prime land in Noida that too commercial ones. has paid the highest stamp duty to NA for wave city center land.
    CommentQuote
  • For zohaib Bhai

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Screw all the Builders....

SDS has the Best land bank in Noida...

He owns prime chunks of land in Noida (sector 45)....Pari chowk.....and start of yamuna expressway (125 acres...Multipurpose use land....mixed use land)......Surajpur entry point 5 star hotel....

In pari chowk project also he has commercial permission in a certain percentage

The owner is CASH RICH to the Limit that no other Builder in Entire Noida can match his financial Strength..EVER !!!!!

Is builder ko kisi ka darr nahin aur kisi party ko hafta nahin dena padta.....

Construction companies donot give any attitude to him..

Labour dare not work against his instructions

Owner.....Anand Kumar....brother of Mayawati and the person who took 15% commission for each and every single inch of land sold in noida-greater noida AND Yamuna expressway in between 2007-2012

Enjoy

Jab sabhi mazaak kar rahey hain to main kyun peechey hatun :)

Zohaib Bhai,
    I am reading your posts from last 1 yr. I greatly admire you and want a suggestion from you.
    I am invested in t 28 in LB. I am getting good returns from my investment. Do I exit right now ( considering the impending down slump) and get a ready to move society flat in noida by investing some more money
    Can u suggest some decent society in old noida?

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pegasus
    Zohaib Bhai,
    I am reading your posts from last 1 yr. I greatly admire you and want a suggestion from you.
    I am invested in t 28 in LB. I am getting good returns from my investment. Do I exit right now ( considering the impending down slump) and get a ready to move society flat in noida by investing some more money

Thanks in advance

Dekho ...Investors are simple..and have simple goals...

1. Short term investor...buy in pre launch...sell whenever 1st free transfer is allowed.....even with 30% payment and gains of 300-400 psf over 9-10 months gives very decent returns...
    This type of investor basically BEHTEE Ganga main haath dhota hai...jis builder ka NAAM Bik raha ho...usmain hi haath daalo...Kyunki at this stage...NAAM bikta hai.

2. Long term....Hold on till possession and JUST BEFORE possession..Exit...this type of investor has to pay nearly 90% plus and should always go with builder juska NAAM AUR KAAM dono bikta ho...

By default you have come in 2nd category...so if you have to exit...you should exit before registry...as faaltu ka kharcha and paper work...for buyer as well as seller....Plus maintenance chaalu......and if further delay...and many people start staying...then buyer will have too many things on his mind.

SO BASICALLY

If you want to exit....

Exit BEFORE registry

Exit BEFORE The society has many End users living

Timing has to be such...that the Buyer will be able TO DREAM BIG !!!!

Jaise hi Buyer ne Imagination ka Ghoda daudaya..samjho Gaya !!!!

When project is ready...then there is no imagination...its all REAL

MY SUGGESTION:

Hold On....LB has still got some time before possession...and you still have time....Monitor the Resale rates very closely.....there is a slight push still left in this project...

For Living Point of view....I would not suggest any Multi storey flats High rises in Noida main city....they Get Old and Worn out Very fast....thats the tendcency of most HIGH RISES....they age very fast....

I honestly like the ARMY Sectors a lot....Low rise...in heart of city....EXPANDABLE....Low density....pretty well secured....and decent crowd......

You can do anything with them INSIDE OUT.....(Multi storey main to sirf inside inside kaam karwao...bahar you cannot do anything..plus no expansion)

Power back up nahin hogi...but then Rs 14 per unit pe electricity bhi nahin deni hogi....Invertor lagao aur ghoda chalao

Many of these army sectors have Big flats...with seperate garages, etc
    Enough parking, etc etc....Have a Look...

Sector 29 etc....Walk to metro...even GIP !!!!

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Dekho ...Investors are simple..and have simple goals...

1. Short term investor...buy in pre launch...sell whenever 1st free transfer is allowed.....even with 30% payment and gains of 300-400 psf over 9-10 months gives very decent returns...
    This type of investor basically BEHTEE Ganga main haath dhota hai...jis builder ka NAAM Bik raha ho...usmain hi haath daalo...Kyunki at this stage...NAAM bikta hai.

2. Long term....Hold on till possession and JUST BEFORE possession..Exit...this type of investor has to pay nearly 90% plus and should always go with builder juska NAAM AUR KAAM dono bikta ho...

By default you have come in 2nd category...so if you have to exit...you should exit before registry...as faaltu ka kharcha and paper work...for buyer as well as seller....Plus maintenance chaalu......and if further delay...and many people start staying...then buyer will have too many things on his mind.

SO BASICALLY

If you want to exit....

Exit BEFORE registry

Exit BEFORE The society has many End users living

Timing has to be such...that the Buyer will be able TO DREAM BIG !!!!

Jaise hi Buyer ne Imagination ka Ghoda daudaya..samjho Gaya !!!!

When project is ready...then there is no imagination...its all REAL

MY SUGGESTION:

Hold On....LB has still got some time before possession...and you still have time....Monitor the Resale rates very closely.....there is a slight push still left in this project...

For Living Point of view....I would not suggest any Multi storey flats High rises in Noida main city....they Get Old and Worn out Very fast....thats the tendcency of most HIGH RISES....they age very fast....

I honestly like the ARMY Sectors a lot....Low rise...in heart of city....EXPANDABLE....Low density....pretty well secured....and decent crowd......

You can do anything with them INSIDE OUT.....(Multi storey main to sirf inside inside kaam karwao...bahar you cannot do anything..plus no expansion)

Power back up nahin hogi...but then Rs 14 per unit pe electricity bhi nahin deni hogi....Invertor lagao aur ghoda chalao

Many of these army sectors have Big flats...with seperate garages, etc
    Enough parking, etc etc....Have a Look...

Sector 29 etc....Walk to metro...even GIP !!!!

Do you know what the rates of these army flats and is that transferable??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pegasus
    Zohaib Bhai,

Thanks in advance

'admire' ! man, what a strong emotion to display for want of an elementary piece of information.

LB is a really good project considering the price it was sold at. Personal likes may differ after seeig the final product, but you have to consider initial prices against current expectations of people evaluating it.
    CommentQuote