Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Congrats for your purchase. Please share size, floor and tower number....

Its always a wise decision to purchase, a house to live rather than paying rent.
    But, do not expect possession by July 2012. add 6 months as grace period + 3 to 6 months delay for possession. That's too when all things go smoothly with out any issue. Be prepared for that.

Cost in long run is subjective term and depend on gentry in society , maintenance and may more such factors which are difficult to predict when so many societies are coming up in next 3-4 years.

PS: My expectations are bank interest of 10% on investment of 75L as price increase, rest is bonus.

Originally Posted by streetlav4
    Hello

I bought a 2+study flat in Phase 2 of LB. It cost me a lumpsum total of 75lac. I think I spent my entire savings in this flat. I have a few queries (even though they might sound stupid):

1. Was this a wise decision?

2. We are a family of 5. I plan to actually move in. Would all the facilities (water,electricity,security etc) be available when we get possession which is due in July 2012?

3. When would LB be considered liveable ? And how many families do you think would actually consider moving in as soon as all the basic facilities are available?

4. Okay I have no real knowledge about how the market operates.. but on very layman terms.. What do you think would be the cost of this flat, say 10 years from now? On a very laymen future cost projection terms..?

Your replies will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by streetlav4
    Hello

I bought a 2+study flat in Phase 2 of LB. It cost me a lumpsum total of 75lac. I think I spent my entire savings in this flat. I have a few queries (even though they might sound stupid):

2. We are a family of 5. I plan to actually move in. Would all the facilities (water,electricity,security etc) be available when we get possession which is due in July 2012?

3. When would LB be considered liveable ? And how many families do you think would actually consider moving in as soon as all the basic facilities are available?

4. Okay I have no real knowledge about how the market operates.. but on very layman terms.. What do you think would be the cost of this flat, say 10 years from now? On a very laymen future cost projection terms..?

Thanks.

You have spent 75 lakhs..few questions

what make you to take flat in LB.
    did you enquire witth broker and 3c why phase1 towers are still not handed over..
    Man as you mentioned you spent your life saving money, i hope you must e have think why these towers are still ghost house..
    CommentQuote
  • 75 Lac 2 BHK in such density, NO way!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    75 Lac 2 BHK in such density, NO way!!

I too feel, its way high when the society is still not RTM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    I too feel, its way high when the society is still not RTM.

Guys seem to have money more than enough........
    CommentQuote
    Guys seem to have money more than enough........

mujhe dedo yaar... 9% interest pe.... but aise paise ki barbadi...main nahin dekh sakta... all one buys should be value for money....
    CommentQuote

I guess the size should be 1295 sqft, this unit was 53 lacs 1.5 years back (fresh sale), 75 lacs now is bhai...kamar tod rate hai.... ab hamari toh "imported kamaria" hai nahin...,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by streetlav4
    Hello

Thanks.

As often is the case, a person comes an writes a post. Others are busy discussing it, and he does not turn up later. Classic case of "begaani Shaadi me Abdulla Diwana"!

If the question asker has actually bought, I wonder if he asked any questions before buying. It seems he reserved all the important questions until the deal was done, and asking them when nothing can be done.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    As often is the case, a person comes an writes a post. Others are busy discussing it, and he does not turn up later. Classic case of "begaani Shaadi me Abdulla Diwana"!

If the question asker has actually bought, I wonder if he asked any questions before buying. It seems he reserved all the important questions until the deal was done, and asking them when nothing can be done.

Who would come back to comment where no sensible advice is given and people are making fun of his investment by calling him murga and what not.
    It may be expensive but we can not say anything from his posts.
    He has just stated the lumpsum cost.
    Do we even know what all he has included, do we even know size of the appt? May be he has included approx registry, service tax, transfer charges etc.
    May be has has not made the best deal but it would be foolish to jump into conclusion before knowing anything. Its really sad that senior members of the forum are turning away and making fun of new members.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Who would come back to comment where no sensible advice is given and people are making fun of his investment by calling him murga and what not.
    Do we even know what all he has included, do we even know size of the appt? May be he has included approx registry, service tax, transfer charges etc.
    May be has has not made the best deal but it would be foolish to jump into conclusion before knowing anything. Its really sad that senior members of the forum are turning away and making fun of new members.

Lee Bhai.. agar 2 BHK+ Study 75 lakh me hi kharedna hai to IREF per visit kerne ki koi jarurat nahi...

99 acre is enough.....

I always try to write in simple way : Don't become Murga...

It's so funny.. one side we say oh.. flat cost is touching rock high.. out of middle class... otherside I justify 75 lakh for 2 BHK that too no sure of possession ?

If buyer refuse to pay such a high price.. automaticallly investor has to lower the price...

I will write again : Investors keep getting that kind of Murga... price will keep going out of middle class....

If on IREF can convince even 10 buyer to do not pay such a high price... my objective solved.

My point of view is different : some one buying 2 BHK must be a working class like me or you...

If he reported that he bought 2500 sqft 4 BHK in 1.8 crore... I won't even bother to comment....
    CommentQuote
  • I kind of disagree with your post here and find it lacking thought and depth. I would like to illustrate how a 1295 sq ft. flat can cost 75 lacs..

a. 1295 @BSP 5100 = Rs. 6604500/-
    b. Extra charges (incl of park facing + lower floor) = 8-9 lacs

So, I do not understand why a figure of Rs 75 lacs for a LB flat is pushing you guys to make it sound as a big deal. That's the rate..

I got a call this morning for Rs 5100 for my LP flat(bigger size). So, I am pretty sure that LB smaller size can also get Rs 5100 min...as possession is earlier. Also, remember, the guy is looking for end use at a short notice. Amongst all the under construction projects on Expressway, LB does seem to give the earliest possession.

So, sit back, take a deep breath, and still if you can't find logic in the fellow's purchase of a 2BHK for 75 lacs, just be happy for him. No point calling anyone murga. We can't assume people to be stupid to be playing with their money.

Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Lee Bhai.. agar 2 BHK+ Study 75 lakh me hi kharedna hai to IREF per visit kerne ki koi jarurat nahi...

99 acre is enough.....

It's so funny.. one side we say oh.. flat cost is touching rock high.. out of middle class... otherside I justify 75 lakh for 2 BHK that too no sure of possession ?

If buyer refuse to pay such a high price.. automaticallly investor has to lower the price...

I will write again : Investors keep getting that kind of Murga... price will keep going out of middle class....

If on IREF can convince even 10 buyer to do not pay such a high price... my objective solved.

My point of view is different : some one buying 2 BHK must be a working class like me or you...

If he reported that he bought 2500 sqft 4 BHK in 1.8 crore... I won't even bother to comment....
    CommentQuote
  • PAN Oasis mai 4500 k aas pass ka rate hai....vo bhe location dekh ker ager sahii samjhoo to baat chaluu....

Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Bada Lucky hai bhai jisne 75 Lakh ki topi pahna de....

After reading all these comments .. ...he will...

Kambath aise murge muje kyo nahi milte hai ???

Guys mere liye duwa karo... Koi Murga miljaye... mera PAN Oasis ka flat 6000/sqft rate per khareed le....

I will buy 2 Jaypee Kosmos in resale...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla

I did not object to his price. Didn't even talk about it.

As he himself has given limited information, and not available to give further info, people can only guess.

Such posts are routinely written on IREF, probably to show that people are buying at high rates. Or may be to find the response of a price point.

My surprise was that he asked good questions, those that a buyer should ask before buying, not after.

Read the replies of Chandra and Mossimmo, next to his post. Where are they making fun?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034

99 acre is enough.....
    He has already bought and was only seeking opinions but you instead made fun of him...

Do you even know if he has become murga? Do you even know any detail about the deal? What is the flat area, does it include registry, plc, service tax etc.?

Please suggest alternative also, what else can he buy for 75 lacks?

abc
    CommentQuote
  • @fatichar
    I have no objection against any of your posts... My reply was intended towards others who made really rude comments...I find your posts most sensible here..

How would you feel if someone says this for you home?
    CommentQuote