3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by delphy03 View Post
    What is present reates [approx.] of Omax GW? any idea, anyone?
    I think prices for GW must be in 6000-6500 psf range depending upon location & unit available..

Comment

Originally posted by delphy03 View Post
      My choice is LB anytime

but tell me, Loading: LB ??
      Yes,

Loading in LB is less than in GW. Hence LB is better in terms of loading. I haven't calculated, just saw the floor plans.

Comment

Lot of resale is available for Omaxe gw@ 6K. Only very good units commands a price above that.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
          sare investors unit sale karne me lage hau hai..nahi to registry ke paise bhi dene honge and rate bhi nahi milega..activity in phase 1 near by towers are pretty slow..btw NA flats are shaping well..near by area is converted into green land..
          is it the triangular area between LB and MIG flats which was earlier covered by lots of dump.

Comment

Originally posted by nitinmails View Post
            is it the triangular area between LB and MIG flats which was earlier covered by lots of dump.

naaa.... vo to abhi bhi vaisa hi hai :-D

Comment

Loading in LB is around 25 to 30%. This i confirmed with LB's sale's office.

Comment

well, We bought LB finally, at 5300 in phase 1 . My Mom liked the unit so we did not argue much in price negotiation for 25-50 rs.

hope Its a good unit as I have not seen it, being out of India.

not sure on price, we tried with couple brokers. no one was quoting below 5400-5500 and 1-2 quoted 5300.

Comment

Congrats!!! I hope this is bsp only ? any info about floor/facing /size (1295 or 1600+) you would like to share.

Originally posted by vbinda View Post
                  well, We bought LB finally, at 5300 in phase 1 . My Mom liked the unit so we did not argue much in price negotiation for 25-50 rs.

not sure on price, we tried with couple brokers. no one was quoting below 5400-5500 and 1-2 quoted 5300.

Comment

Originally posted by vbinda View Post

Sir,
                    the principle say's whenever you are a buyer you pay 10% higher for a property and when you sell its 10% lower of the market price.....................so dont worry its a nice deal...................till you are convinced...............and dont feel happy/unhappy by anyones particular assesment........................so congrats.....................

Comment

Originally posted by siddh79 View Post
                      Sir,
                      the principle say's whenever you are a buyer you pay 10% higher for a property and when you sell its 10% lower of the market price.....................so dont worry its a nice deal...................till you are convinced...............and dont feel happy/unhappy by anyones particular assesment........................so congrats.....................
                      Then does the broker pocket 20% :O

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X