Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Below is the post of a frustrated soul......Everybody knows it ....So why should someone pay any attention to it.......

Originally Posted by leechawla
    @fatichar
    75 Lac 2 BHK in such density, NO way!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    @fatichar
    I have no objection against any of your posts... My reply was intended towards others who made really rude comments...I find your posts most sensible here..

How would you feel if someone says this for you home?

my point was that not all made fun. There were some good replies, to which the asker did not reply. This raises doubt on his genuineness.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    @fatichar
    I have no objection against any of your posts... My reply was intended towards others who made really rude comments...I find your posts most sensible here..

How would you feel if someone says this for you home?

Lee bhai, no need to be sensitive on this. Truth is truth, rates is high and don't worth in the current situation.

One big question remain unanswered from last many moths... "WHEN IS THE POSSESSION BEING OFFERED TO PHASE 1 BUYERS"? AND "WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?"

One need not to be too sensitive to accept the facts.
    CommentQuote
  • if someone feels my comments rude, let it be. 75 lac is too much for underconstruction 2bhk unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Can some one please tell ...what rates buyer should target in LB. BSP of 5K, 4.5K or even less. ??
    CommentQuote
  • Folks,
    Its horrible to see the kind of comments being made by people here, for a gent who purchased at 75L. And sorry to see most of these folks making fun are regulars on Noida forums, and just keep discussing anything and everything under this world, and providing there useless advise to everyone.

And surprising all of these who make fun, have pretty funny nick names themselves. Hope you all guys are not part of LB folks, otherwise i am wondering the kind of gentry i am looking forward too. If not now, prices are doomed to fall, once LB is populated. :(
    CommentQuote
  • My friend, LB is not the only project which is gonna get ready and people moving in. DOn't get over estimated, there are better projects than this. Also, who knows the person who posted to have purchased 75 lacs 2BHK is a real buyer or is someone from a brokerage company who just wants to judge the nerves of the market. Nothing is real in the virtual web world. Bhai tumhari gentry mubarak tumhe, khush raho LB me. Lekin yeh toh batao possession mil raha kab hai? Itne utsaahit ho aap LB ko leke ki bass, duniya jeet lee ho tumne...
    CommentQuote
  • Okay maybe I posted on the wrong forum, I thought people here are actually genuinely helpful and not some lameass frustrated souls. Anyway, a lumpsum total of 75lac meant including every last penny I'll have to shed from my side including the transfer charges and other things. I did consult a lot of genuine real estate advisers and it took me months to finally get a decent price for a good location mid storey flat. Anyway, thank you for your two cents and I hope you had a good time making fun of this MURGA. Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • 1350 sqft 5100 psf is the rate I got.
    And I don't know what parallel market you guys are operating in the virtual world but that's the rate that is currently going in the market for Phase 2.
    CommentQuote
  • @LeeChawala whatever I have to write I wrote. Infact I find it healthy discussion. Even I like your point of view.

And I am not writing for that fellow.. I am wrting for others like him in market so they can read and take informed decision.

I check the website now it says 2+Study size is 1267 sqft..
    You think 75 Lakh @5900/sqft is good.

And I think 5900/sqft for a flat when no sign of delivery/possession is too much. And most probably buyer has to pay 95% upfront..

If delivery get delayed by a year (July 2013)...cost at possession will be 6400/sqft (including interest).

So if I am the buyer I will wait for possession...see the quality/society then won't mind paying even 6500/sqft if I am satisfied...

But today when nothing is certian...no one can even promise when it will be handed over to actual buyer... 5900/sqft is too much...Who knows ASY & party may hang 3C for 2 years ?

If the price is 4900 AI, I would say it's great deal as one can take risk.

And using the word "Murga" is only becasue each this kind of buyer who paying without thinking only making buying difficult for others.

Again, I won't mind paying even 6500/sqft when it is ready to register with all NOC/ 3C paid full cost of land and I can move in a month...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    if someone feels my comments rude, let it be. 75 lac is too much for underconstruction 2bhk unit.

sahi bola...
    CommentQuote
  • you are not adaptable to different opinions I guess. This forum has members who are witnessing the RE from birth. Certainly I am not one of them. If you ask them, they too will suggest you, that you have not make a good deal in the current scenario. Did you try to know why the possession is not offered for the flats ready from last six months? Are you aware of the payment plan opted for LB? Are you sure the registration will be possible for your flat? Will you really get possession as advised by broker/builder? What don't you atleast list the projects which you looked other than LB? Which are the merits of LB over those projects which made to take this well informed decision in this situation?

Originally Posted by streetlav4
    Okay maybe I posted on the wrong forum, I thought people here are actually genuinely helpful and not some lameass frustrated souls. Anyway, a lumpsum total of 75lac meant including every last penny I'll have to shed from my side including the transfer charges and other things. I did consult a lot of genuine real estate advisers and it took me months to finally get a decent price for a good location mid storey flat. Anyway, thank you for your two cents and I hope you had a good time making fun of this MURGA. Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by streetlav4
    Okay maybe I posted on the wrong forum, I thought people here are actually genuinely helpful and not some lameass frustrated souls. Anyway, a lumpsum total of 75lac meant including every last penny I'll have to shed from my side including the transfer charges and other things. I did consult a lot of genuine real estate advisers and it took me months to finally get a decent price for a good location mid storey flat. Anyway, thank you for your two cents and I hope you had a good time making fun of this MURGA. Cheers!

Sorry if you felt bad.

Here is what I think : You wrote possesion is July 2012... that is next month.. If you get possesion next month and can register your flat you made a killing deal. And I will call myself "Murga" and publicly will say sorry to you.

But if it happening in July 2013 then calculate cost..

Remember UP Govt. is investigating land deals happened in Mayawati Govt. and some how I feel 3C sold Sec 79 land just to be on safer side...

Again you made a killing deal if you can do registry of your flat in July 2012. Completion certificate has to be issued by Noida Authority and if they start investigating 3C in land scam then things may go tough...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, Even Senior Members? I seriously use to think that there are some good, sane, educated people come on IREF. but looking at last 3-4 pages, I dont feel the same anymore.

Before saying so much stuff and doing all the calculation to prove your point, Just ask yourself or google or find out what is the ongoing price in LB for phase 1 and 2?

5100 to be fair (some might get 200 rs more or 100 rs less depending on location). What is the size for 2bhk+study? 1295 and 1350, I guess, This gentleman has bought 1350.
    So what is the price 1350*5100=6885000. that is the base price, + parking+ IDC/EDC+ transfer charges + other charges.
    What would be the total price? probably more than 75lacs.

Now If he would have asked the same question that he bought 2bhk+study unit at 5100 or whtever the price is, you guys would have said, not bad and blah blah,

Who ever says this is the worng price, He is not aware of the market, and pleaseeeeeeeeeee.... try the market and get to know the price first. We bought 2bhk in phase 1 last month at 5300. and nothing was avilable at good location on less than that. tried for a month.

In such a property deal If you are getting the location you want, 1-2 lacs less or more does not matter.

+ all who are going hu-huba over this project, How many options are actually available in Noida for ready to move or close to ready to move in 60-75 budget, not much. I know people will start finding a lot of loose threads in my post, But dears reality is a little different than what you guys are dreaming about.

and possession delays are all speculations. It was said that posession will be given anytime between May-July for phase1. If that happens its great IF doesn't I dont think That would really make a buyer look like a fool, There has to be some trust while dealing in property, but for some reason or other if possession is delayed, buyer will be a victim not a fool, he just trusted the builder and dealer and seller, he did not make a decision, knowing that its a stupid decision. LB at this price may not be the best decision but among the options available at this moment, it is not a bad decision.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure if it was a wise decision or not and maybe that's why I posted here on this forum.

Let me be more clear:

1. Area of the flat - 1350 sqft
    2. Rate bsp 5100
    3. All payment is made. Only thing left is the 5% payment at possession.
    4. I have the original papers in hand. Transfer is done. All official things are completed. Im just waiting for the possession which the company say is August 2012 but as said by someone I'm already calculating things based on the grace period of 6-8months.
    5. I already live in a 3BR personal flat in Rohini. But I intend to move to Noida as soon as possible. The prime question I intended to ask was when do you think the society will be liveable? Im hoping by July 2013. I'd love to have your opinion on that.

And since I've already made all the payments, I dont think making comments like MURGA etc would be any useful. And I'm a genuine buyer and that is why these comments are hurting.
    CommentQuote