3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by nsharma View Post
    Isn't the possesion given for Phase-1 yet? It was planned for Sep'2011 and there were a big advt in Newspapers in Dec2011 end or in Jan2012 staring that Possesion started ..
    I believe actual physical possession is yet to happen. What you saw in newspapers was probably hawabazi.

Someone please correct me if actual possession has already happened.

Comment

I visited the site yesterday. 11 floor is open for public though possession is not given as company has been marketing since long.

Club is too huge like a commercial that is not exclusive for resident but would cater to outside residents too so not a pig positive.

Service lift is too small to carry furniture like decent size sofa. Ceiling height is normal.
      Wooden flooring and doors looked good. Though power coated aluminum windows could have been of better quality.

They have provisioned for window AC not sure whether they have provided water outlet for the same.

Overall looked good.
      Last edited by Cookie; April 15 2012, 07:22 AM.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
        Is this original/new booking direct from the builder or resale?

Since it is phase-1, when are they promising possession?

Do you think your flat will be livable immediately after possession assuming one is brave enough to tolerate construction noise and dust? What is the status of government supplied water, electricity and sewage?

When is possession of next phase likely to happen? Anyone here?

Someone very close is looking to buy a 2BHK but can't afford to pay both EMI and rent together for a long period. That's why these questions.
        I havent seen the project but my brother told me construction quality is good, and ph-1 possesion is expected in 2-3 months(according to news. It has been delayed due to change in govt,) ph-2 is being expected in december,. I have been told that on going construction should not be much bothersome as its been going on the other side and It would be less bothersome once second phase is ready which should be not later than December. water etc should be available before possession i suppose.

It was resale, We considered most of these points while buying, I havent seen them, but my brother told me that units are ready and construction quality is good, (they saw some other unit , not the one we bought). construction seems to be going a little far from phase one as far as what I have been told, it should not be a lot bothersome, and after phase 2 is delevered, which is expected by december(). It will be much more better, possesion is expected (as per the news) in 2-3 months and has been delayed due to change in govt.

Comment

Originally posted by nitin2376 View Post
          Dear Vbinda,

How much it is coming total including every thing as i am also looking for phase one or phase two in LB.

i have booked in T8 which seems nowhere to be delivered in two year time.

Regards
          cost would depend on unit's size other than bsp other charges are arround 275 per sqr ft + 2.5 lacs for parking+1.5 for club

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            I visited the site yesterday. 11 floor is open for public though possession is not given as company has been marketing since long.

Club is too huge like a commercial that is not exclusive for resident but would cater to outside residents too so not a pig positive.

Service lift is too small to carry furniture like decent size sofa. Ceiling height is normal.
            Wooden flooring and doors looked good. Though power coated aluminum windows could have been of better quality.

They have provisioned for window AC not sure whether they have provided water outlet for the same.

Overall looked good.
            I also heard same some time back, was not sure about it.

Comment

Guys what is the going SPF rate for a 3bhk(approx 1500-1800 feet) ? Or is there a package deal available in resale ? Kindly help ! Not necessarily RTM. thanks !!

Comment

Originally posted by vbinda View Post
                cost would depend on unit's size other than bsp other charges are arround 275 per sqr ft + 2.5 lacs for parking+1.5 for club
                Pls correct me if I am wrong...so u paid 5300 psf all inclusive for Phase 1 in resale? Or did u pay other charges also like car parking , club etc...that takes the all inclusive price to close to 5800 psf...is that correct?
                cheers
                propmaster

Comment

Originally posted by vbinda View Post
                  whats is your unit size and was it through a broker if yes how much is the brokerage charge

Comment

what is the realistice ongoing BSP for LB Phase 1 .

What is the current BSP by 3C? They are silent after 5800 since last 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                      what is the realistice ongoing BSP for LB Phase 1 .

What is the current BSP by 3C? They are silent after 5800 since last 6 months.
                      5800 BSP looks very unrealistic...veterans and experts pls advise...what is the prevailing all inclusive price for Lotus Boulevard? Has anyone entered into a resale recently in LB?
                      cheers
                      Propmaster

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X