Sort by :
Filter by :
Bhai maine kab kaha ki tumne galti ki,,,if you and you family is happy thats it.
Just pray tht baaki sab theek thaak ho jaye...but it is applicable to every purchase whether 75L or 7.5 L.
I just wish you and your family decades of enriching life in the flat.CommentQuote0Flag
I am not a real estate guru bhai.. I am a IT professional. I have bought 2 flat one in Sec 70 NOIDA 1125 sqft and another 1250 sqft in Sec 78 Mahagun Mordene. And I have to pay total of 75 lakh (Except registry) for total 2375 sqft space with 2 car parking (one each).
When I joined this forum in Nov 09, I was ZERO.. but after reading here..atleast can take informed decison.
I just try to help other fellow guys like me. I am in USA for last 4.5 years and what ever I earned is in builder hand...and another 2-3 years will be...
Kabhi time mile to mere post forum pe padna.. I just caution people that don't handover all your life time saving in some broker/investor hand...
People will bash me left/right because I try to spoil investor game...CommentQuote3Flag
- People here are trying to prove the project in which they have invested is best and rest other, who are investing in other projects are Murgas.
Why PPL cursing 3C for delayed possession ... How can they think 3C to be ideal. Delay are bound to happen in construction businesses. and it will..always be thr.. try constructing even a 1 BHK house may be 500 SQ ft. .. will get reality........
1350 sft apt in 75K all inclusive reflect the current price. i think its on high floor. Otherwise price would have been even more.
Issue related to possession is serious matter and End-users shall get it clarified with 3C.
When Towers are ready then Why Delay should be answered by 3C.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am not MMS who stays quite when all injustice goes around him. Hence, I spoke what is right. I did ask this guy which other options he looked, which merits were to choose LB over other. But he didn't reply to these question. Instead blaming me that I am trying to be "HERO". But my sole purpose of writing here is nobody makes a blunder with his life's earnings. But everyone has his own ways and fate.CommentQuote1Flag
you didn't make a bad decision dude...its just a decision at this point of time. Whether it proves to be right or "lesser right", only time will tell. This same thread is discussing that prices are heading at 5000+. 3C officially quoting 5800 etc etc...ppl dreaming that their own flat will be worth 5500+ during possession.
Now, if same or rather lesser amount has been spent by someone, how can his decision be wrong? What if, tomorrow rate jumps to 6500? Will he be able to buy then...so as far as buying property is concerned, anytime is the correct time, provided you have money!CommentQuote1Flag
- Bhai real estate guru toh tu hai, tujhey zyada pata hoga. Main toh murga customer hu bhai. Jaha flashy cheezey dekhi waha paise uda die. Aise hi 15 saal pehele Rohini me paise udaye the bhai, ab 2 crore ka flat ho gaya bhai, 18 lac ka khareeda tha bhai. Ab 75 lac ka double de jaye 15 saal baad, mere bachey khush rahenge, aur kuch nai chahie bhai. Tu bhi dekh lie kuch , kar le life me , gyaan se sirf kuch nai hota bhai, paise udaane se hi paise aate hai.CommentQuote2Flag
bhai joh cheez tumne 5100 me kharidi hai... wohi maine 3500 me.... udane ka kya hai...paisa toh haath ki mel hai...CommentQuote0Flag
LChand, this is getting too personnel...
I respect his decision.. we all are just giving our opinion ... I am happy he is getting experienced..
Expecting July 2013 possession seems resonable to me...
I will give one example : Crude oil reached @148$ per barral.. then came to $35 in no time....world can not run without Crude oil.. still is happening...
But at the end Overall India market is negative... Growth rate came down to 5%...
World economy not improving....
Metro not coming to NOIDA..
Not a single big industry announced in NOIDA...
Govt. Investigating land deals..
Builder paid only 20-30% of land cost...in NOIDA...
Still prices doubled in 2 years ?
After considering all some one is buying is called "Informed decision"..CommentQuote0Flag
- Dude, i have bought in Rs 3025 in Oct 2009, way before you bought.
How do you feel now?
Man you guys don't understand the basic point, we took risk, and streetlav4 is smart he took a wise decision after looking that the building is constructed and almost ready for posession, maybe in couple of months.
What if 3C did NOT build upto this level, if it delayed the project like others builders, where would we have been who took early risk???
So respect others decisions and opinions.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by findingnemoBoy,
Trust me streetlav4's 1350 will be better off your 2375 sqft. Your both choices seem far bad then streetlav4 choice of LB. Take my word, you will get to know once you are back dude.
Learn to be more polite from Americans. :)
Thanks findingnemo.. I took informed decision...
I have seen Sec 70 and Sec 78 and Sec 100 all. I am not comparing anything. I just wrote because that guy might think "Senior Member" are RE expert.
I liked your opinion and it must be helpful to take other good decision.
It's public forum and nothing to feel bad about it.
Infact I will request you to write few more detail negative facts and more about construction quality about my investment..might be something new you wil write and I am not aware of that...CommentQuote0Flag
- Forum mai he kuch din pahele pada thaa....
NA did not issued CC for Phase 1 LB. 3C said possession will start in June itself.
But some ppl commented that Possession will be offered with Phase 2, i.e 8-10 months.
My worry is whether its in this month end or after 1 year, Customer care should provide correct information.
Otherwise daal mai kuch kaalaa hia !!!
But basic question remain unanswered, possession late kyon for Phase 1?CommentQuote0Flag
- Guys, people are buying vanalika at 5200 AI. Does anybody even know the background of Sunworld or anybody checked their customer care? The project is still at 5th Floor for some towers and has similar density like other projects. They claim next door NA park as their own. Still it is being sold.
So whats wrong with LB at 5600? 3C is a good builder and has given a very decent product. It remains a excellent location. It's still languishing at these levels because of presence of lot of investors. IMV it's a good buy. As a end user it's never a bad time to buy.
Once LB was the fav topic in this forum amongst people. These were the same people who claimed 3C 300 was overpriced or that ATS One Hamlet was a average buy because of the plot dimensions. See the resale rates of these now. It needs to be understood that sitting and reading only iref is not going to make one a RE expert. There are some great guys who pass on amazing knowledge. There are tons of others who possibly bought their first property and comment as experts. Be careful.CommentQuote0Flag
- LB still has a number of speculative investors, many have already quit due to temporary price fall, more will keep on disappearing now and once people start taking posession you should expect a descent rise in prices.CommentQuote0Flag
i think the decision of guy buying is 75 L with 5 % on possesion is good..
kindly brush up ur math dear(sorry for being sarcastic)
if i were on his place i too take this decision or defer the decision..
just introspect and tell me few question of mine..
1. 5100 is the bsp(95% paid), 50 rs transfer,50 rs broker,270 rs psf extra charges,3.5 l car n club,assume min 50 plc either floor,park facing,1.5 L as service tax of real buyer,
poss july 2012 on paper.. final no one knows either 3 month or in next 5 yr in BMW tenure and this applicable to you n other...
2.which builder in noida acc to you is more safe n transparent, quality w.ref.t to buyer(amrapali,supertech,prateek,gaur,sethi.jaypee,unitech,gardenia, mahagun,paras, logic,ajnara,etc).
3. which area u find having better chance of appreciation and standard of living/infrastructure, near by job location(exp 10x, noida ext,7x,117-121,137,168,152,150,)
4. which project u believe to have poss before LB with all facilitywho had extended payment plan and far 2.75(amrapali sapphire,LB,LP,paras,pan oasis,unitech,logix,japy pee, 34 pavalion project)
5. Now if there is delay in poss of LB then sab fasenge including intelegent lot at 3.5k
6. now from above 4 points please pick ur choice and prove his decision is not good if not best at this momemt.
7. regarding return on 75L now, rental is allways better(max 2.5%) than taking home u know it better then please shut ur mouth for 9 % return.
from the above LB is one of the best after omaxe grandwood (buts thats diffult also in 75 with 2bhk+ study room)
YES i appreciate one factor which bother all is when is going to be real handover of LB/LP started..
what will happen to registry of these flat with this type of payment
but one think is sure this will happen to all except divine medow(but u know the speed)
i hope from above u got the answer why he is picking LB over other as he doesnt have any other choice then to deffer his decision..
as he said he is one of them who take risk then not taking decision..
please dont say take platinium or gaur RTM in 75L, raat ko ghar bhi jana hota hain its not safe atlest for 2 yr atleast thats too in MSY sarkar..
with above points if i feel arrogant please forgive me RE guru...
further i havent touch CLUB facility,bricks, green as u mention in ur post...
hope u get a good reply tomorrow morning..............CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by cookieif someone feels my comments rude, let it be. 75 lac is too much for underconstruction 2bhk unit.
I agree, one can get 3bhk floor in west Delhi for 75 lacs. I respect person decision who bought though.
In fact, forget Delhi, even 2bhk luxury apartment at orchards jaypee, will cost u 75 lacs but it's luxury along with golf view. I though agree jaypee sucks with it delays on wish town.
You can get good flat, premium quality in 75 lacs, in main noida or Delhi. Trust me I have seen such dealsCommentQuote0Flag