3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 4 days ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by LChand View Post
    what is the realistice ongoing BSP for LB Phase 1 .

What is the current BSP by 3C? They are silent after 5800 since last 6 months.
    earlier 3c were offering upto 10% discount depend upon unit..

Comment

Originally posted by Propmaster View Post
      5800 BSP looks very unrealistic...veterans and experts pls advise...what is the prevailing all inclusive price for Lotus Boulevard? Has anyone entered into a resale recently in LB?
      cheers
      Propmaster
      rates are hovering between 5000-5300 for phase 1 & 2 flats...premium flats would probably be slightly expensive than this...not bad pricing considering its abt to be RTM (in phases though)..But the location demands premium..

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
        rates are hovering between 5000-5300 for phase 1 & 2 flats...premium flats would probably be slightly expensive than this...not bad pricing considering its abt to be RTM (in phases though)..But the location demands premium..
        Thanks a lot...are other charges separate...or are u speaking about all inclusive price?
        cheers
        Propmaster

Comment

Pls correct me if I am wrong...so u paid 5300 psf all inclusive for Phase 1 in resale? Or did u pay other charges also like car parking , club etc...that takes the all inclusive price to close to 5800 psf...is that correct?
          cheers
          propmaster
          yes, 5300 was the bsp+ other charges, all inclusive is arround 5800-5900 i think

Comment

Originally posted by nitin2376 View Post
            whats is your unit size and was it through a broker if yes how much is the brokerage charge
            I cant give you details untill the deal is through. but brokrage is always 1% of total deal

Comment

Thanks...ooopss that a lot of money......so looking at 2010 end levels....LB units of approx 1500 sq ft are commanding a premium of 36 lac pls...thats crazy...
              cheers
              Propmaster

Comment

Thanks...ooopss that a lot of money......so looking at 2010 end levels....LB units of approx 1500 sq ft are commanding a premium of 36 lac pls...thats crazy...
                cheers
                Propmaster
                if u compare with 2010 everything everywhere in noida is commanding huge premium ! .. it almost seems as if some drastic changes have taken place in noida and all major IT cos/mnc/hotels etc have started up in Noida !

Comment

Buying in LB at present rates is NOT RECOMMENDED

From either investor or end user point of view....

Comment

Yes, the market prices have come down in last 5 months (after they peaked during Diwali). The current prevailing prices are between 4550-5200. Prices are higher for lower floors, park facing and CLP units as compared to the units on higher floors or with Down payment mode. Majority of the deals are happening at 4800 (in ph2 & ph3).

Comment

Warm wishes. I intend to sell my 2 BHK 1095 sqft on 3rd floor in III phase LB. I booked it on inaugural price. What should be the ongoing price for this size and floor? If anyone interested in my unit, kindly pm me

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X