Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Rebele003
    Lchand

    i think the decision of guy buying is 75 L with 5 % on possesion is good..
    kindly brush up ur math dear(sorry for being sarcastic)

    if i were on his place i too take this decision or defer the decision..

    just introspect and tell me few question of mine..


    1. 5100 is the bsp(95% paid), 50 rs transfer,50 rs broker,270 rs psf extra charges,3.5 l car n club,assume min 50 plc either floor,park facing,1.5 L as service tax of real buyer,
    poss july 2012 on paper.. final no one knows either 3 month or in next 5 yr in BMW tenure and this applicable to you n other...

    2.which builder in noida acc to you is more safe n transparent, quality w.ref.t to buyer(amrapali,supertech,prateek,gaur,sethi.jaypee,unitech,gardenia, mahagun,paras, logic,ajnara,etc).

    3. which area u find having better chance of appreciation and standard of living/infrastructure, near by job location(exp 10x, noida ext,7x,117-121,137,168,152,150,)

    4. which project u believe to have poss before LB with all facilitywho had extended payment plan and far 2.75(amrapali sapphire,LB,LP,paras,pan oasis,unitech,logix,japy pee, 34 pavalion project)

    5. Now if there is delay in poss of LB then sab fasenge including intelegent lot at 3.5k

    6. now from above 4 points please pick ur choice and prove his decision is not good if not best at this momemt.

    7. regarding return on 75L now, rental is allways better(max 2.5%) than taking home u know it better then please shut ur mouth for 9 % return.



    from the above LB is one of the best after omaxe grandwood (buts thats diffult also in 75 with 2bhk+ study room)


    YES i appreciate one factor which bother all is when is going to be real handover of LB/LP started..
    what will happen to registry of these flat with this type of payment

    but one think is sure this will happen to all except divine medow(but u know the speed)


    i hope from above u got the answer why he is picking LB over other as he doesnt have any other choice then to deffer his decision..
    as he said he is one of them who take risk then not taking decision..

    please dont say take platinium or gaur RTM in 75L, raat ko ghar bhi jana hota hain its not safe atlest for 2 yr atleast thats too in MSY sarkar..

    with above points if i feel arrogant please forgive me RE guru...

    further i havent touch CLUB facility,bricks, green as u mention in ur post...


    hope u get a good reply tomorrow morning..............

    Khush raho.... 5100 me kyon 5200-5500 me dealings hua hai.... for Phase 1.

    Bhai RE guru toh Zohaib, MANOJa, fritolay hain, main toh newbiew hoon... and I mean it. Arrogant toh nahin laga aapka reply...haan lekin emotional hai :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by streetlav4
    Okay maybe I posted on the wrong forum, I thought people here are actually genuinely helpful and not some lameass frustrated souls. Anyway, a lumpsum total of 75lac meant including every last penny I'll have to shed from my side including the transfer charges and other things. I did consult a lot of genuine real estate advisers and it took me months to finally get a decent price for a good location mid storey flat. Anyway, thank you for your two cents and I hope you had a good time making fun of this MURGA. Cheers!



    don't take note of negative comments, like you I am an end buyer and brought a ground floor unit at phase 4 tower 25 at around 67l from a seller/ investor who writes here in the forum. This was in oct 2011. as you have brought after 8 months and that too in phase 2. I think its ok, doesn't matter what people say. most of these people who are offering advice are wait and watch investors. You should just ignore such comments. There are of course some good advise also but in the end if you are a genuine end user these comments have no value. These guys are not going to stay in 3c. at the risk of sounding morally righteous I would even go on to say that you should not even take such negative comments into consideration, I am glad that end users are now more active on this forum. be in touch with end user as we will finally face the brunt of ant problems with the society
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getsumit123
    People here are trying to prove the project in which they have invested is best and rest other, who are investing in other projects are Murgas.


    Friend,

    I don't find any post here which says that "my project is better than LB", or that he should have bought in XYZ project. In fact, LChand himself has a flat in LB.

    Originally Posted by getsumit123
    Why PPL cursing 3C for delayed possession ... How can they think 3C to be ideal. Delay are bound to happen in construction businesses. and it will..always be thr.. try constructing even a 1 BHK house may be 500 SQ ft. .. will get reality........


    Why? Surprised by this question. Why people paid premium for 3C? Wasn't pace of construction one of the factors? Wasn't 3C supposed to be different from other builders?

    Originally Posted by getsumit123

    1350 sft apt in 75K all inclusive reflect the current price. i think its on high floor. Otherwise price would have been even more.

    Issue related to possession is serious matter and End-users shall get it clarified with 3C.
    When Towers are ready then Why Delay should be answered by 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Friend,

    I don't find any post here which says that "my project is better than LB", or that he should have bought in XYZ project. In fact, LChand himself has a flat in LB.
    Why? Surprised by this question. Why people paid premium for 3C? Wasn't pace of construction one of the factors? Wasn't 3C supposed to be different from other builders?

    It was never about LB vs any other project...point is why make fun of anybody's decision and that too without knowing facts...if you don't like the decision just post your POV..
    What makes you believe that what is happening with with LB phase 1 will not happen with any other project?
    CommentQuote
  • When people deny market rate and try to undervalue property, intentions are quite simple,
    When PAN Oasis is intended to be sold @6K , SunWorld Vanalika @4.8K (Who is showing NA park as their own) , Paras tesra @4400
    but not LB @5100 (Purchaser is Murga )...... things sounds like ppl have vested interests.

    Regarding Pace of construction and premium, Construction is not software for which estimation can hold true ....... its bound to delay depending in external factors ... Like issue related to Political, multiple sarkari department, Labor as well as environmental.. ........... i am not 3C customer care but i have seen spend my childhood seen building getting constructed. i know how things go from bad to worse.
    If some one believe builder claim of delivery in 18 months or 24 months, from brochure........ should be a new entrant in real world.

    I would like to emphasize, be prepared for the situation of delay of 1-2 years when purchasing a Under construction property. As external factors changes, pace of construction also changes. and it will always be true.

    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Friend,

    I don't find any post here which says that "my project is better than LB", or that he should have bought in XYZ project. In fact, LChand himself has a flat in LB.



    Why? Surprised by this question. Why people paid premium for 3C? Wasn't pace of construction one of the factors? Wasn't 3C supposed to be different from other builders?
    CommentQuote
  • Effect of possession pending from last 3-4 months are already seen on price, that why price are offered 5100DP (fresh) from last 4-5 months.

    When Registry of Flat will start in LB, price may again start rising...... may even dip if situation get bad..
    CommentQuote
  • On the delay in possession, people are expecting 3C to give a clear reason. Guys, do you think a builder can publicly mention that Noida Authority is not giving completion certificate because of the change in government and that they are trying to work out a solution with the new party!!!

    I think 3C is a fair builder...they completed the construction in record time but unfortunately have to wait becuase of polticis and beaurocracy issues.

    Now to expect a clear timeline on posession from 3C is bit unrealistics as they themselves would not know. At best they can pay the penalty to buyers even after completing the construction ontime. If they actually penalty to buyers then my faith will increase further.

    Really, I still do not know which other builder is more transparent & proffesional.
    CommentQuote
  • Although your comment was not for me, I would like to discuss.

    Originally Posted by Rebele003
    Lchand

    i think the decision of guy buying is 75 L with 5 % on possesion is good..
    kindly brush up ur math dear(sorry for being sarcastic)


    Sure. Everyone is entitled to his opinion. Whether LChand or you.

    Originally Posted by Rebele003
    if i were on his place i too take this decision or defer the decision..

    just introspect and tell me few question of mine..


    This was expected from the question asker. When one asks a question abt a decision, one needs to know his preferences to answer. May be proximity to jobs was his first criteria. then being closer to sec 6x would have been batter. May be great club facilities was his preference. Then LB/LP must be the right choice.

    Originally Posted by Rebele003
    1. 5100 is the bsp(95% paid), 50 rs transfer,50 rs broker,270 rs psf extra charges,3.5 l car n club,assume min 50 plc either floor,park facing,1.5 L as service tax of real buyer,
    poss july 2012 on paper.. final no one knows either 3 month or in next 5 yr in BMW tenure and this applicable to you n other...

    2.which builder in noida acc to you is more safe n transparent, quality w.ref.t to buyer(amrapali,supertech,prateek,gaur,sethi.jaypee,unitech,gardenia, mahagun,paras, logic,ajnara,etc).


    Of above, Gaur is famous for timely delivery. Quality of Prateek is probably at par with 3C (i have not seen any of the two from inside, only read on IREF).

    Purvanchal is both safe and transparent, and with several delivered projects. Sunshine has been transparent, and quality till date looks very good. Actual would be known later, even for 3C.

    Originally Posted by Rebele003
    3. which area u find having better chance of appreciation and standard of living/infrastructure, near by job location(exp 10x, noida ext,7x,117-121,137,168,152,150,)


    Location of LB is better than any of these.

    Originally Posted by Rebele003
    4. which project u believe to have poss before LB with all facilitywho had extended payment plan and far 2.75(amrapali sapphire,LB,LP,paras,pan oasis,unitech,logix,japy pee, 34 pavalion project)


    NRI Residency and Sunshine Helios are small projects, and all towers are close to structure completion. Both may be fully delivered before LB.
    What is an extended payment plan?

    Originally Posted by Rebele003
    5. Now if there is delay in poss of LB then sab fasenge including intelegent lot at 3.5k


    Absolutely.


    Originally Posted by Rebele003
    6. now from above 4 points please pick ur choice and prove his decision is not good if not best at this momemt.


    There is no clear cut choice that will hold true for everyone. Whether decision is good or not depends on the preference of an individual. Without knowing them, one can not comment. May be a person believes in numerology, and can not find a flat number of choice in any project. If he finds his choice in a bad project, he may opt for it. This may look like a bad decision to others, but it will be good for him.

    Originally Posted by Rebele003
    7. regarding return on 75L now, rental is allways better(max 2.5%) than taking home u know it better then please shut ur mouth for 9 % return.


    please don't use harsh words.

    Originally Posted by Rebele003
    from the above LB is one of the best after omaxe grandwood (buts thats diffult also in 75 with 2bhk+ study room)


    You said it. I would also pick Omaxe GW, if going for around 6k all incl.

    Originally Posted by Rebele003
    YES i appreciate one factor which bother all is when is going to be real handover of LB/LP started..
    what will happen to registry of these flat with this type of payment

    but one think is sure this will happen to all except divine medow(but u know the speed)


    Why won't divine meadows be registered?

    Originally Posted by Rebele003
    i hope from above u got the answer why he is picking LB over other as he doesnt have any other choice then to deffer his decision..
    as he said he is one of them who take risk then not taking decision..


    Yes, you have given wise reasons. People wanted to know his reasoning!

    Originally Posted by Rebele003
    please dont say take platinium or gaur RTM in 75L, raat ko ghar bhi jana hota hain its not safe atlest for 2 yr atleast thats too in MSY sarkar..

    with above points if i feel arrogant please forgive me RE guru...


    I think we give unnecessary importance to the tags "senior member" and "veteran member". Members have not put these tags themselves! This is a policy of IREF. In real life also, we call people "senior citizens" based on just age. Now a person aged 30 might be much wiser than one aged 60. We all know this. The member writing here write their opinions, without caring for the title given by IREF. I used to write my heart when I was a "new member", and do so now also. The person did not get -ve comments because he was a new member. I would have got the same comments if I had written that post.

    Originally Posted by Rebele003
    further i havent touch CLUB facility,bricks, green as u mention in ur post...

    hope u get a good reply tomorrow morning..............


    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    It was never about LB vs any other project...point is why make fun of anybody's decision and that too without knowing facts...if you don't like the decision just post your POV..
    What makes you believe that what is happening with with LB phase 1 will not happen with any other project?

    Yes,

    I also believe and agree that one should not make fun of a question, unless it is sure that the purpose is malicious.

    But when Chandra told him that you have been made a murga, he was not making fun IMO. He always cautions people against buying at high rates. He has a flat in Mahagun. Would you believe, when the rates went to 3500 psf after he bought, he asked people not to buy it, coz he thought it was expensive. How many people do that for the project they are invested in? But yes, here the case was different. The purchase had already been done. So I feel he could have been careful not to hurt the person, as the deal can not be undone.

    About delay in possession, I won't consider that factor while comparing LB with other under construction projects. It can, and possibly will, happen with other projects as well, including the one where I am invested. Only thing is that I would not choose to pay "pace of construction" premium to 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Knowing intentions is not that simple, not at all on an online forum.

    As written in my previous post, Chandra used to advise people NOT to buy at higher rates (3500 psf) in his own project. Similarly, LChand himself has a flat in LB, but asking people not to buy at high rates. They may be right or wrong, but unless you know the history of one's opinions, guessing the intention is not easy.

    About rates, PAN Oasis is not selling at 6k at all. Deals claimed on OREF are below 5000 psf, ALL INCL. Similarly, Paras deals are below 4500 psf ALL INCL. LB/LP have high other charges. Hence difference between BSP and ALL INCL is big. 5100 is misleading. AL INCL comes to around 5800 psf. I am not saying that this is high, as I have not even seem LB from inside. just telling you that BSP of LB can not be compared with ALL INCL of others.

    ABout delay, I al also not making a hue and cry about LB. But people really paid extra money, around 500 psf, just because pace of LB/LP was excellent. Most projects will face delays, and I had assumed it before booking. But those who paid premium for pace of construction, is that premium justified now? If 3C launches a new project, I feel pace of construction should not be considered as a +ve. Delaying i initial stages of construction is much less painful than delaying after full payment has gone. Again, this can happen with any other project also.

    Originally Posted by getsumit123
    When people deny market rate and try to undervalue property, intentions are quite simple,
    When PAN Oasis is intended to be sold @6K , SunWorld Vanalika @4.8K (Who is showing NA park as their own) , Paras tesra @4400
    but not LB @5100 (Purchaser is Murga )...... things sounds like ppl have vested interests.

    Regarding Pace of construction and premium, Construction is not software for which estimation can hold true ....... its bound to delay depending in external factors ... Like issue related to Political, multiple sarkari department, Labor as well as environmental.. ........... i am not 3C customer care but i have seen spend my childhood seen building getting constructed. i know how things go from bad to worse.
    If some one believe builder claim of delivery in 18 months or 24 months, from brochure........ should be a new entrant in real world.

    I would like to emphasize, be prepared for the situation of delay of 1-2 years when purchasing a Under construction property. As external factors changes, pace of construction also changes. and it will always be true.
    CommentQuote
  • Multiple I'D - streetlav4 and rahulportal. Both banned.

    while seeking any advice, please do not use bad language as below if POV is different.

    Originally Posted by streetlav4
    But tumhi logon ne in senior members ko chada rakha hai shayad. I urge the administrators to look into the issue so that just because ppl are senior members here do not demean someone. I repeat, you have no moral right to do so just because you are a real estate guru and the other person is not.


    Originally Posted by streetlav4
    Jai_Singh, bhai kya galti??? Tum logon se paise thodi maange hai dost? Why do you guys have to jump on a certain person like that? Opinion maangi hai bhai? Explicitly likha hai 'is this a wise decision?' jis se obvious ho raha hai ki mujhey bhi lag raha hai galti ho gai. But ye expect karke is forum me post nai kia tha ki log itni chaud dikhaynge yaha just because they are senior members and try to demean someone. 5 lac zyada kharch karne ki galti se zyada yaha post karke galti lag rahi hai. Itne frustrated log bhi hote hai duniya me aaj pata chala.


    Originally Posted by streetlav4
    LChand, I dont know why but I feel sorry for you. Why don't you stop being a HERO yourself and stop seeking attention by posting irrelevant sarcastic comments that are not even funny and then we'll have a decent conversation about actual things and the reality.


    Originally Posted by streetlav4
    Bhai real estate guru toh tu hai, tujhey zyada pata hoga. Main toh murga customer hu bhai. Jaha flashy cheezey dekhi waha paise uda die. Aise hi 15 saal pehele Rohini me paise udaye the bhai, ab 2 crore ka flat ho gaya bhai, 18 lac ka khareeda tha bhai. Ab 75 lac ka double de jaye 15 saal baad, mere bachey khush rahenge, aur kuch nai chahie bhai. Tu bhi dekh lie kuch , kar le life me , gyaan se sirf kuch nai hota bhai, paise udaane se hi paise aate hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Knowing intentions is not that simple, not at all on an online forum.

    As written in my previous post, Chandra used to advise people NOT to buy at higher rates (3500 psf) in his own project. Similarly, LChand himself has a flat in LB, but asking people not to buy at high rates. They may be right or wrong, but unless you know the history of one's opinions, guessing the intention is not easy.

    About rates, PAN Oasis is not selling at 6k at all. Deals claimed on OREF are below 5000 psf, ALL INCL. Similarly, Paras deals are below 4500 psf ALL INCL. LB/LP have high other charges. Hence difference between BSP and ALL INCL is big. 5100 is misleading. AL INCL comes to around 5800 psf. I am not saying that this is high, as I have not even seem LB from inside. just telling you that BSP of LB can not be compared with ALL INCL of others.

    ABout delay, I al also not making a hue and cry about LB. But people really paid extra money, around 500 psf, just because pace of LB/LP was excellent. Most projects will face delays, and I had assumed it before booking. But those who paid premium for pace of construction, is that premium justified now? If 3C launches a new project, I feel pace of construction should not be considered as a +ve. Delaying i initial stages of construction is much less painful than delaying after full payment has gone. Again, this can happen with any other project also.



    Well said, people must use the grey matter , before handing over the green matter .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbinda
    The question is not only what u said above, and even If it is, people were attacking him on price not on possession dates.

    And how long can NA delay the possession? If land investigation will start that wont only affect 3C that will affect all the builders, and 3c as a company and builder is still better (from what I have learned on IREF and dealers), so that will probably try to put some efforts to resolve it.

    and From an end- users prospective looking at the options available, It is not a bad option. and flasts are not ready from 6 months, They are ready for possession from last 3-4 months, I was in India on January, and flats were ready that time but not ready for possession.


    sir apne Omex ka naam to suna he hoga..now you can imagine how long possession can be delay by NA..
    CommentQuote
  • Are bhai... I did not make fun of anyone... I wrote "Murga" word only to his one line : He wrote "He is getting Ph-2 possession in July 2012."

    I felt he was not a well informed buyer and broker/investor sold him on false pretext of possession in July 2012.

    To me if someone buying on "Information" that July 2012 is possession.. you tell me what to say ?

    On top of that he wrote that he did one month research and also consulted top RE consultant before buying ?

    After a month of research he found that possession is next month...:bab (59):

    Now again read his first post.. and tell me....
    A almost ready flat what he paid is worth.. 100% agree..

    Do you have any answer that if NA hang 3C LB for 2 more years ?
    You will say it can happen to any project but rest of project are not selling at 5800/sqft...Most of in range of 4000 to 4500 All inclusive.

    My advise is always if you did not buy at 3000 level..then wait for some more time and buy when flat is ready to register...
    CommentQuote
  • Deals are available in and around 4800 Psft in resale. or even lower....
    5100 is fresh through IC that also is subject of individual bargain capacity

    Can you please explain home come you gave calculated all inclusive of 5800/- from BSP of 5100/- .

    Its 270 + PLC + Car Parking + Club + Transfer.
    Other project it may be 150 (Lets say 100/-) + PLC + Car Parking + Club + Transfer
    May be difference of 200/- Psft in worst case...



    Originally Posted by fatichar


    About rates, PAN Oasis is not selling at 6k at all. Deals claimed on OREF are below 5000 psf, ALL INCL. Similarly, Paras deals are below 4500 psf ALL INCL. LB/LP have high other charges. Hence difference between BSP and ALL INCL is big. 5100 is misleading. AL INCL comes to around 5800 psf. I am not saying that this is high, as I have not even seem LB from inside. just telling you that BSP of LB can not be compared with ALL INCL of others.

    CommentQuote