Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by getsumit123
    Deals are available in and around 4800 Psft in resale. or even lower....
    5100 is fresh through IC that also is subject of individual bargain capacity

Can you please explain home come you gave calculated all inclusive of 5800/- from BSP of 5100/- .

Its 270 + PLC + Car Parking + Club + Transfer.
    Other project it may be 150 (Lets say 100/-) + PLC + Car Parking + Club + Transfer
    May be difference of 200/- Psft in worst case...

Yes, 75L/1350 = 5555. I had done rough calculation mentally. Many projects don't charge extra for parking and club.

Anyway, the person is banned now. Let us close this discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • i am not sure if there are any resale deals for 4800 or lower for LB as every other call i get for the resale unit in LB is for 5000 minimum depending upon unit.. since flexi or clp is for 5800 and DP is 5100 bsp thus if we go by Dp it comes to be around 5600 over all..
    CommentQuote
  • 75L for a flat with 900sqft (+/-) of usable area in a bad locality (read:locality).
    And
    this is one of the better deals in Noida.

WHAT THIS WORLD HAS TO :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu1234
    i am not sure if there are any resale deals for 4800 or lower for LB as every other call i get for the resale unit in LB is for 5000 minimum depending upon unit..

On funny note ...i f u r ok with 5K, i might also get tempted to sell.............. that's too with out broker....

Have cheque book in hand, rates will come down drastically.
    Rates are not going to shoot up before possession in first phase. so bargain hard.....
    CommentQuote
  • I am in the opinion that we all are Murga till the time we dont get the possession. Phase 1 guys are struggling since december to get their dream falt. Big claims were made..."Real life to begin" and the ground reality is no one in phase 1 has got possession letter.
    CommentQuote
  • So, does it make sense to buy a 1970 sft unit in Espacia today at 5000 psft? Or do you think the rate should be more like 4800 psft?
    CommentQuote
  • As per my limited knowledge, registry is not happening at Omaxe Grand, as NA clearance is not in place, but possession is given and lot of families have started living there.
    I was wondering, why the same thing is not happening at LB ph-1, means builder gives the possession to owners!
    Am I missing something, is situation different for both these builders?

Another thing, can someone tell me the FAR OmaxeG please?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SGanguly
    So, does it make sense to buy a 1970 sft unit in Espacia today at 5000 psft? Or do you think the rate should be more like 4800 psft?

Pls let me know if you get something in less than 5000. I might be interested as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Sure. I'll let everyone know. I believe in transparent and free markets where prices can be discovered easily.

Originally Posted by InvestorWise
    Pls let me know if you get something in less than 5000. I might be interested as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Here the reason of delay is not slow construction pace but political. Hence its a concern to be worried about. Had it been slow pace in construction and rest paper work all clear, there was no need to worry. So, one must understand the difference between a usual delay and a political delay. Here towers are ready from last 4-6 months, havan ceremony performed for eye-wash and now no signs of possession. Other builders (waves, logix) too had a problem with new government, but their equation seems to be settled and things are back on track, same is not the case here. Hidden truth could be very scary. LB/LP has many investors, mostly the channel partners holding huge inventory, hence things are not getting cleared. 5100 (BSP) is a too high tag price with so many uncertainties

Originally Posted by getsumit123

I would like to emphasize, be prepared for the situation of delay of 1-2 years when purchasing a Under construction property. As external factors changes, pace of construction also changes. and it will always be true.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree - this is artificially inflated

This is not real...cant be sustained for long

Originally Posted by LChand
    Here the reason of delay is not slow construction pace but political. Hence its a concern to be worried about. Had it been slow pace in construction and rest paper work all clear, there was no need to worry. So, one must understand the difference between a usual delay and a political delay. Here towers are ready from last 4-6 months, havan ceremony performed for eye-wash and now no signs of possession. Other builders (waves, logix) too had a problem with new government, but their equation seems to be settled and things are back on track, same is not the case here. Hidden truth could be very scary. LB/LP has many investors, mostly the channel partners holding huge inventory, hence things are not getting cleared. 5100 (BSP) is a too high tag price with so many uncertainties
    CommentQuote
  • Are we expecting prices to come down from builder as well if possession for phase 1 is delayed by 1 or 2 months more.

Shall I hold my search for a resale/original booking flat till NA provides clearance to project. Please guide.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jiggler
    Are we expecting prices to come down from builder as well if possession for phase 1 is delayed by 1 or 2 months more.

Shall I hold my search for a resale/original booking flat till NA provides clearance to project. Please guide.

Their BSP is 5800 on paper. For downpayment plan, 10% discount is given, i.e; a BSP of 5220. But its being freely sold at 5100 even before negotiation. There were advertisements in paper too, for 5100 rate. What you say, why builder went polite/easy on rates.
    CommentQuote
  • But I spoke to a 3C sales guy today who said next inspection is on 15th June from NA and things will get cleared after that. And that possession will be 1st July. Of course, I took it with a pinch of salt. But who knows.
    CommentQuote
  • 5100? i think you can get it for 4900 as well.(10+ level)
    CommentQuote