Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

sellers are more then buyers now.. prices goes further down stop loss at 3800...

Comment

Originally posted by jags_ji View Post
      sellers are more then buyers now.. prices goes further down stop loss at 3800...

:-)
      .............Good One!!!
      but i think that's the only difference between shares and property.........ready to move-in property will never go down in the long run

Comment

Going by condition of LB. All the under construction property looks to be capped on appreciation. Yes once it is RTM the equations may change.....

Comment

Zohaib,
          Rate is 5100 (fresh) in LB and 4300 in Royal Park. One is in sector 100 and another one is in sector 137....don't you think sector 100 is better located...better connectivity and all...
          for end user, pls share your opinion that Why Royal Park at this rate is better than LB/LP?

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
          Buying in LB at present rates is NOT RECOMMENDED

From either investor or end user point of view....

Comment

]

I would disagree here, There are not a lot of options available in Noida in this range, and comparing all of those on construction quality etc, LB was better than others, Allthough I woud'nt say its cheap. But from end-user point if you get a good location unit, its a good bet. + prices will definately go up when possesion is given + other phases will be ready.

Comment

Everyone who is going who-whoba over the price, Let me know If some one wants to sell thr unit in phase one with a good location, at a price of 5000-5100. I will buy it.

Open offer.

Comment

Sector 100 is a TOP LOCATION.....

In fact...LB Location is much better than LP...

Golf course...5 star Hotels...High End Projects like Lotus 300 in vicintiy...

Not lined upprojects one after other like sector 137...

Excellent connectivity WITHOUT USING THE EXPRESSWAY
                and also from Bhangel side

BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO SHELL OUT 5100 PSF FOR IT.....

THERE IS A REASON WHY THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RESALE RATES BETWEEN SECTOR 100 AND 137 PROJECTS

I HAVE MENTIONED THEM ABOVE...

On the other hand...

If you are expecting LB Prices to gain a lot from now....that will Not happen...

REASON.....Supply will start coming in...and people will make comparisons....right now the Investor confidence in 3C is being passed to Its project......

Even if LB turns out to be well built and maintained.....A HUGE LOT From other builders is just round the corner !!!!
                Last edited by zohaib2012; April 16 2012, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Sector 100 is a TOP LOCATION.....

In fact...LB Location is much better than LP...

Golf course...5 star Hotels...High End Projects like Lotus 300 in vicintiy...

Not lined upprojects one after other like sector 137...

Excellent connectivity WITHOUT USING THE EXPRESSWAY
                  and also from Bhangel side

BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO SHELL OUT 5100 PSF FOR IT.....

THERE IS A REASON WHY THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RESALE RATES BETWEEN SECTOR 100 AND 137 PROJECTS

I HAVE MENTIONED THEM ABOVE...

On the other hand...

If you are expecting LB Prices to gain a lot from now....that will Not happen...

REASON.....Supply will start coming in...and people will make comparisons....right now the Investor confidence in 3C is being passed to Its project......

Even if LB turns out to be well built and maintained.....A HUGE LOT From other builders is just round the corner !!!!
                  Dear Zohaib bhai,

Suggest any rtm (or rtm in dec 12) two bhk in delhi ncr in a budget of 60-65 all inc.

I have booked in T8 LB and since it is having no hope of getting completed before 2013, decided for another unit in phase one or phase two as my first prirority is rtm by dec2012.
                  But after seeing your post of not recommending LB at 5000 rs/sqft I want you to suggest other project in delhi NCR in this budget.

My concern is one i want it to be as close to delhi and should give some appreciation after 5 years of time.

I have 30 lakhs with me rest i l go for loan

regards

Comment

So, what are the other options for someone who is looking for possession by 2012 end? Live on rent till sector-137 and Jaypee Kosmos etc start coming up for possession in big numbers in 2 years?

I'm not pulling your leg. I'm actually looking for decent option for someone very close. Protection of capital is of utmost importance for us. This is looking like the only feasible option although it is clearly costlier compared with other under-construction options.
                    Last edited by ThePunjabi; April 16 2012, 08:22 PM.

Comment

LB has big club, will never ever be seen in any fothcoming project, that to me is a big attraction alongwith other benfits of location, 3C brand and most improtant credibility of builder( demand letter comes with picture of floor completion), as on today if somebody want to go for RTM then LB is best choice, the only -ve is no of flats i think its around 2500 flats, how the security an dmanagement of club, parking etc will be managed that time will tell

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X