Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi, what is tower 31 in LB espacia. is it open for booking, is it residential , office or hotel.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    I think, its the registration of lease deed. authority allows it after paying 10% before giving possession. I am attaching letter of allotment for LP here. can you let us know if it is ok in legal aspects.

    Alok, I am having a doubt that this is not the full document. Its not a lease deed. Lease deed shall be having all the relevant information with purpose of land acquirement clearly mentioned. I didn't find this in allotment letter. I am not sure how much concerned you are w.r.t your buy in LP. But I would say ask 3C to give you more authentic document which shall be Lease deed not allotment letter. Also, this allotment letter is not signed so who knows what changes in this were done later in actual.

    PS: I have no buy in 3C, else would have reached them for the relevant docs.
    CommentQuote
  • the document I posted is just allotment letter. Lease deed can be viewed in 3C's office. I am not very legal minded, so I can't say for sure that it was ok in every regard, but several people have verified document available in 3C office and posted so here and in LP yahoo group.
    Originally Posted by SBR_NOIDA
    Alok, I am having a doubt that this is not the full document. Its not a lease deed. Lease deed shall be having all the relevant information with purpose of land acquirement clearly mentioned. I didn't find this in allotment letter. I am not sure how much concerned you are w.r.t your buy in LP. But I would say ask 3C to give you more authentic document which shall be Lease deed not allotment letter. Also, this allotment letter is not signed so who knows what changes in this were done later in actual.

    PS: I have no buy in 3C, else would have reached them for the relevant docs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    the document I posted is just allotment letter. Lease deed can be viewed in 3C's office. I am not very legal minded, so I can't say for sure that it was ok in every regard, but several people have verified document available in 3C office and posted so here and in LP yahoo group.

    Lease deed mentions the purpose with which the land was acquired. Buyer can get the copy of the same from 3C.

    If one has checked at 3C's office that all documents are OK...its good.

    Following is what NOIDA authority mentions in Lease deed.


    WHEREAS the plot hereinafter described forms part of the land acquired under the Land Acquisition Act, 1984 for development by the Lessor for the purpose of setting up an urban and industrial township.

    No where its mentioned residential purpose but urban & industrial township. I think residential is covered under word "urban", am i correct?

    But same need to be checked in THE LAND ACQUISITION ACT, 1894.
    http://dolr.nic.in/hyperlink/acq.htm

    PS: Sorry to share with not required detail for 3C project. As they are considered safe & clear projects by many.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    the document I posted is just allotment letter. Lease deed can be viewed in 3C's office. I am not very legal minded, so I can't say for sure that it was ok in every regard, but several people have verified document available in 3C office and posted so here and in LP yahoo group.


    booked today in tower 8 1095sq feet 15th floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin2376
    booked today in tower 8 1095sq feet 15th floor

    LB or LP? Please share BSP.
    New sale or resale?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin2376
    booked today in tower 8 1095sq feet 15th floor


    can you share at what price, bsp and all inclusive for the benefit of all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    can you share at what price, bsp and all inclusive for the benefit of all.


    i got at 3800 bsp additional extra as per CLP plan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SBR_NOIDA
    LB or LP? Please share BSP.
    New sale or resale?


    LB without PLC
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin2376
    LB without PLC

    means not park facing. Good when buying on 15th floor, there is no meaning of park facing.

    Congratulations for your buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SBR_NOIDA
    means not park facing. Good when buying on 15th floor, there is no meaning of park facing.

    Congratulations for your buy.


    Though i l get a park facing towards Espacia side :P. .Do you people have any idea what the building no 31 in Espacia is?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin2376
    i got at 3800 bsp additional extra as per CLP plan

    Hi Nitin,

    Did 3C gave you a 5% discount on 4000 psf?

    Does 3800 include broker discount or not?
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Boulevard Espacia booking

    Hi I've just been interested to book a flat in LB Espacia (preferably 3 BHK 2255 sq ft). I need a blat with super area of 2200+ so I suppose LB is not an option for me.

    Would like views of your guys regarding this project (LB Espacia):
    1. Is is fine to book in this project considering all legal and other issues.
    2. Is the project progress going fine in terms of delivery date that they are quoting?
    3. What is the current BSP and discounts going on for this project.
    4. Are there any unsold flats with buider currently or I should look for resale option only. I'm interested in considerably lower floors i.e. from 1 to 7 th floor.

    Your views are highly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitkagrawal
    Hi Nitin,

    Did 3C gave you a 5% discount on 4000 psf?

    Does 3800 include broker discount or not?


    i got 3 % discount from builder on 4000 bsp and 3 % on credit nore from broker

    so net discount come out to be 3760 bsp

    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrpranav
    Hi I've just been interested to book a flat in LB Espacia (preferably 3 BHK 2255 sq ft). I need a blat with super area of 2200+ so I suppose LB is not an option for me.

    Would like views of your guys regarding this project (LB Espacia):
    1. Is is fine to book in this project considering all legal and other issues.
    2. Is the project progress going fine in terms of delivery date that they are quoting?
    3. What is the current BSP and discounts going on for this project.
    4. Are there any unsold flats with buider currently or I should look for resale option only. I'm interested in considerably lower floors i.e. from 1 to 7 th floor.

    Your views are highly appreciated.


    Originally Posted by mrpranav

    Hi I've just been interested to book a flat in LB Espacia (preferably 3 BHK 2255 sq ft). I need a blat with super area of 2200+ so I suppose LB is not an option for me.

    you can look for two adjacent apartments in LB for floor area 0f 1090 +1090(removing one wall will give you desired area of more than 2000)depending upon availability

    Would like views of your guys regarding this project (LB Espacia):

    1. Is is fine to book in this project considering all legal and other issues.

    There are risk involved because of RE issue and if you can wait for some time till it get resolved ,nothing better than that.But then there may be appreciation of price. after doin too much of research myself booked two days back in LB

    2. Is the project progress going fine in terms of delivery date that they are quoting?

    Progress are going fine but a delay of minimum six months will be there

    3. What is the current BSP and discounts going on for this project.

    LB is 4000 so espacia wil be 500 to 700 more

    4. Are there any unsold flats with buider currently or I should look for resale option only. I'm interested in considerably lower floors i.e. from 1 to 7 th floor.

    You have to talk to builder directly for this query

    regards


    nitin dhyani
    regards


    nitin dhyani
    CommentQuote