Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    I must say you have good writing skills. But all this talk seems to be from a sales person :D

    Can you please put some light on ground realities? What is the progress of Completion certificate from NOIDA for ready towers in LB? What is the actual reason of not offering the possession?

    I expect a sensible reply and not counter attack :D


    whats 3c telling you?? else, approach Noida Authority with a RTI...its a very powerful tool!!!

    is your unit in Phase 1??
    CommentQuote
  • Thats your judgement (About my being a sales guy) I am a end user that too in Lotus Panache... and had given my counter views on all the pessimistic view beign circulated

    As regards to your query about possession... I think I had made it prety clear in my earlier mail why I think is the delay from NA side.. Rest they are my personal views take it or leave it


    Originally Posted by LChand
    I must say you have good writing skills. But all this talk seems to be from a sales person :D

    Can you please put some light on ground realities? What is the progress of Completion certificate from NOIDA for ready towers in LB? What is the actual reason of not offering the possession?

    I expect a sensible reply and not counter attack :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    whats 3c telling you?? else, approach Noida Authority with a RTI...its a very powerful tool!!!

    is your unit in Phase 1??

    Thank god, phase 1 me nahin hai, but if Phase1 is delayed, very likely other phases too will get delayed....

    3C told me, they'll offer possession of Phase 1 in a month, this is a month back reply from them. Hence trying to get an idea from the market, the actual reason.

    rents bhi discuss karr liye hum logone...sab hawa me... :D
    CommentQuote
  • The 3C Group Is Well Known Builder. Don't Worry For Anything In This Project.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for giving consolation to buyer's

    "Par Ek Gal Hai Twada Naam Bada Mast Hai"





    Originally Posted by marjanagaggi
    The 3C Group Is Well Known Builder. Don't Worry For Anything In This Project.
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys ,
    i am looking to invest in noida , so tell me the good project where i can get good returns.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shailesh786
    hi guys ,
    i am looking to invest in noida , so tell me the good project where i can get good returns.

    Unitech GCC
    CommentQuote
  • bhai! shailesh ji seriously invest na karde...
    CommentQuote
  • Agree, 3c is maintaining the speed of construction. Permission from authority is part of requirement and they do delay for own good reasons. Negative post from one or two people are not going to effect rest as people. I feel end user trust their decision to go with 3c as they are reliable builder and have proved so far in Boulevard and Panache..All the best!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by soodrajesh
    Agree, 3c is maintaining the speed of construction. Permission from authority is part of requirement and they do delay for own good reasons. Negative post from one or two people are not going to effect rest as people. I feel end user trust their decision to go with 3c as they are reliable builder and have proved so far in Boulevard and Panache..All the best!!

    Nobody is negative here. Its a difference of opinion. We too are +ve that end product shall be upto the mark for a fine living. Discussion is whether to enter at a high tag price when there are not clear directions on CC. Why not wait further and purchase when possession is started being offered.. Prices will not go anywhere, but 2-3 lacs additional might not matter much if everything is fine and possession is very next day. Few people get influenced heavily with words and they see only the negativity but not the other aspect of the said words.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samirpanache
    Greetings to all!

    Wow what a pessimists we all are. for a while now we readers are just subjected to only negetive views about the project. On careful anaysis it seems that all the buyers have become punters who are expecting a 100% growth on Investments(CAGR) ie year on year and they expected 3C to be vehicle of thier dreams.They are all feeling frustated on stagnancy in prices (thats applicable to all of Noida region and not specifically to this project)
    Chill out guys this builder bad.. good or excellent(whatever you may feel) has to operate in an environment where there are politicians(wolfs) always waiting for thier pound of flesh. Unfortunately we as a flock are now face to face with them at this point.(Reason why even finished towers are not given possession)

    Friends lets have a little bit of opptimism and wait(there is not much that we can do at this point). Members who are writing all scary things are either people who have sold out and are thinking to re-enter at crashed rates(that has not happened... sour grapes) or new guys who have little knowledge about ground realities. My honest advise to everyone who feels that this project is not worth should immediately sell thier apattments and not waste time in such blogging.... on the other hand devote time in searching for some other / better project.

    For End users I believe this should be one of the better projects in the region (Thats when you compare apples to apples & not be unrealistic and compare with an apatment double the price. Once possession is given the residents should see to it that the builder maintains the project well... because that is the key to its success


    Liked your post. No negative thoughts. I do not own a apartment in 3C projects. Neither most of them here writing to sell your holding which you bought at 3000 BSP.

    We all just writing that at 3000 BSP it make sence to wait & watch...
    But entering at 5200/sqft.. and wait & watch ??

    Completion certificate is builder problem not the buyer problem...

    IREF can not stop anyone from buying at 6000/sqft... but as a effort to save some one hard earn money...

    Like this all discussion started on just one line : "A innocent buyer bought on pretext that he will get possession in July 2012". Nothing else...

    All experts who making allegation of negativism clearly avoilding one line.

    "Who gave this false promise of July 2012 possession ?

    A. Broker
    B. Builder
    C.Investor
    D. Nexus of A,B, C

    Point D is where IREF discussion can save innocent buyer of becoming "Mugra". As usual A, B, C are full time in market to catch "MURGA".
    CommentQuote
  • This thread is becoming full of useless discussions. Is there any way Admins can control it? Its killing the interest of this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with VBIndia
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, do you need everyone agrees to LB/LP buyers? Why you are not open to different opinions?
    CommentQuote
  • Man you are addicted to IREF like people are with Facebook. :)

    Not sure how do you get so much time to spent on IREF, get a life man, go out, have some fun. Do NOT keep waiting for others opinions, so that you can write a response immediately.This is addiction bro, trust me.

    And i agree, LB threads quality has degraded tremendously because of this addiction. There is NO quality discussion now.



    Originally Posted by LChand
    Friends, do you need everyone agrees to LB/LP buyers? Why you are not open to different opinions?
    CommentQuote