Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by InvestorWise
    Somebody asked for it! Aap mast raho, since we all know you have a unit in this project! And you bought it long time back. So you cant be a LOSER like many of the naysayers!

BTW, this is not the end of it. Let the deliveries take place, and IF the project comes the way its expected to, it will quite obviously be the most preferred option in this area. Further, I am very sure, atleast as of now, that many end users atleast 50-60% of them will swiftly move in without much ado. They may later find out that the project may not be up to the mark, but during this MOVE-IN frenzy you will surely see prices go up again.

Hope there is no argument there!

Btw, Dude you must know that the one who shouts "sour grapes" is a LOSER. For Quoting a price, losers can quote any price and profit. and sorry, I don't have the habit of believing what some fool or a loser writes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    Btw, Dude you must know that the one who shouts "sour grapes" is a LOSER. For Quoting a price, losers can quote any price and profit. and sorry, I don't have the habit of believing what some fool or a loser writes.

Why do u keep on proving my point that you missed the boat. You asked a silly question. I merely responded. Now you don't want to accept that as well.

Analyze your quotes and have the stomach to accept similar answers. There is no way for me to prove to you what I said. I made my first comment in a joking spirit, but your annoyed response simply makes us feel that you couldn't and haven't been able to ride the wave.

If being negative on the project rocks your boat, then good for you my friend. Hope you make a better decision and enlighten us with your logics!
    CommentQuote
    Oh Ok! Now i get the meaning of useless. Useless is if you say or imply that price of LB is much less in the real market than what its investors are thinking. :)

not sure how you have made this analysis . where have i said "useless" and I am not quoting any price etc at all in my post:(. not sure how you are drawing inferences where there none.

I am an end user ( not an investor) for me issues related to the management of 3Cs are imp. I believe as many others are also saying that too much of the discussions in these thread is driven by investors and prices.

I am asking end users to restrict themselves to discussions related to managemnt issues ( btw these also includes delay in possession). what is wrong in that?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am looking to buy a 1295 area in Phase 1 or 2, please let me know if anyone is willing to sale?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajmpanda
    not sure how you have made this analysis . where have i said "useless" and I am not quoting any price etc at all in my post:(. not sure how you are drawing inferences where there none.

I am an end user ( not an investor) for me issues related to the management of 3Cs are imp. I believe as many others are also saying that too much of the discussions in these thread is driven by investors and prices.

I am asking end users to restrict themselves to discussions related to managemnt issues ( btw these also includes delay in possession). what is wrong in that?

Raj,
    Actually a thread cannot be restricted to investor/end user only. I don't have a property in LB, but that cannot stop me from putting my comments at wild prices thrown here. I am just throwing in my opinion that the expectation prices are not fair and they are subject to discussion. Until the thread is named as "only for buyers discussion", you cannot stop anyone from questioning the price with so many issues pending. I don't see why those questions can be called useless.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by InvestorWise
    Why do u keep on proving my point that you missed the boat. You asked a silly question. I merely responded. Now you don't want to accept that as well.

Analyze your quotes and have the stomach to accept similar answers. There is no way for me to prove to you what I said. I made my first comment in a joking spirit, but your annoyed response simply makes us feel that you couldn't and haven't been able to ride the wave.

If being negative on the project rocks your boat, then good for you my friend. Hope you make a better decision and enlighten us with your logics!

ha ha your point is that there is only one boat in this world. And btw, I am only -ve on the current price and not the project if you can UNDERSTAND the difference and hence the reason for questioning something.
    CommentQuote
    Raj,
    Actually a thread cannot be restricted to investor/end user only. I don't have a property in LB, but that cannot stop me from putting my comments at wild prices thrown here. I am just throwing in my opinion that the expectation prices are not fair and they are subject to discussion. Until the thread is named as "only for buyers discussion", you cannot stop anyone from questioning the price with so many issues pending. I don't see why those questions can be called useless.

point taken, you have every rt to post whatever you think and I havent tried to stop you or anything
    I have no issue with any discussions and I never called anything useless or questioning the price discussions etc. I just feel and said there is too much of that going on.

you implied that (from my post) and still implying that angle whereas I was requesting more postings from end users as well as other members of the group to concentrate on some real issues that end users will need to focus on.
    also the focus in the group has now moved from some serious discussions to calling each other names. does that help anyone ( be it an investor or an end user).
    my post was a request to bring back some serious discussions on issues that are there or will crop up in lotus boulevard. price is one among many such issues This can be done with being derogatory to the project or to Individuals. In the past there were many such discussions on water electricity buyers registration,I have found many posts like that to be very useful
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajmpanda
    point taken, you have every rt to post whatever you think and I havent tried to stop you or anything
    I have no issue with any discussions and I never called anything useless or questioning the price discussions etc. I just feel and said there is too much of that going on.

you implied that (from my post) and still implying that angle whereas I was requesting more postings from end users as well as other members of the group to concentrate on some real issues that end users will need to focus on.
    also the focus in the group has now moved from some serious discussions to calling each other names. does that help anyone ( be it an investor or an end user).
    my post was a request to bring back some serious discussions on issues that are there or will crop up in lotus boulevard. price is one among many such issues This can be done with being derogatory to the project or to Individuals. In the past there were many such discussions on water electricity buyers registration,I have found many posts like that to be very useful

Raj,
    point taken by me too. lets move forward :)
    CommentQuote
  • HI Guys, Any idea when the possession of first phase of LB will start. Every month , sales and marketing staff says that next month, it will start. Market rumor is that its near to Diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats up? Anybody selling Espacia tower 33 for 3500 psft? PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • did u means 3500 INR/sqft?

If yes, I have nothing to say.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    did u means 3500 INR/sqft?

If yes, I have nothing to say.

Yes, thats what I meant. I may change my mind and ask for 2500 psft soon.

BTW, were you suggesting my bid was too high?
    CommentQuote
    ha ha your point is that there is only one boat in this world. And btw, I am only -ve on the current price and not the project if you can UNDERSTAND the difference and hence the reason for questioning something.

No. When I say "rocks your boat", I mean "solves your purpose". Its a figure of speech....if you now know what I mean. Anyways...no point arguing any further.
    CommentQuote
  • buddy, you have all the rights to expect Rs 1500/sqmt as well.

Originally Posted by SGanguly
    Yes, thats what I meant. I may change my mind and ask for 2500 psft soon.

BTW, were you suggesting my bid was too high?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav256
    buddy, you have all the rights to expect Rs 1500/sqmt as well.

But where are the seller's quotes ?Demand-supply balance eschewed in favour of seller ?
    CommentQuote