3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by vdgreg View Post
    LB still has inventory...could not understand why LB was holding such a big number of flats and wonder why LP has no inventory left...
    do you have any idea how much inventory available in LB in FRESH..when people say LB has much inventory I doubt its in fresh..can you please share any no..

Comment

I was looking for a flat for myself and when talked to IC people (consulted with 6-7 different people), all of them tried to convinced me for LB.. One guy mentioned that they have around 30 units (some are cancelled, some were on hold)..My point is that 3C must also be units in LP but not releasing until LB units are almost sold..
      finally I ended up buying a Purvanchal unit..

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
      do you have any idea how much inventory available in LB in FRESH..when people say LB has much inventory I doubt its in fresh..can you please share any no..

Comment

I would like the answer to this too .. Along with the rate etc.!!!

Comment

Why did you choose Purvanchal over LB? if you can share that would be helpful

Comment

I was looking for a flat for myself and when talked to IC people (consulted with 6-7 different people), all of them tried to convinced me for LB.. One guy mentioned that they have around 30 units (some are cancelled, some were on hold)..My point is that 3C must also be units in LP but not releasing until LB units are almost sold..
            good decision..my budget is not allowing me to purchase in purvanchal otherwise i will be your buddy there../

Comment

are these units RTM or in all phases..I know in last phase, some of the broker have half tower booked specially in 27,28..

Comment

Call IC people and they will give you inventory in any tower you want. they will quote you 5100, now its up to you how much you negotiate.
                Fresh or Canceled - does it matter? you are buying from 3C, for you its fresh...
                Originally posted by drasitkhanna View Post
                I would like the answer to this too .. Along with the rate etc.!!!

Comment

you are quite right Ankit, some of them they mentioned are towers 22-24..and the rate they offered me for those units only. Once I was offered in tower 17 also at little higher rate. though I never negotiated because it was not fitting in my budget.

are these units RTM or in all phases..I know in last phase, some of the broker have half tower booked specially in 27,28..

Comment

There are multiple reasons actually..
                    1 - LB was not fitting in my budget, I was looking for LP but in LP 3C has no inventory left (at this point :-)..)...
                    2 - Resale has too much headache...some dealers quoted 5000 psft for 1592 unit..I think its over prized...
                    3- check the layout of LB/LP..so many flats (around 4000) with 2-3 gates...once fully occupied then total around 16000 people will be living...
                    Dont know how RWA will manage such a big society...
                    4 - khichdi project (1000 sq ft to 3000 sq ft)...
                    5 - club is open for all (whoever can pay, so any outsider club member can enter into the campus)
                    6 - most buildings has minimum 25 floors with 6 flats...and have 3 lifts..just assume what will happen in peak hours...high speed lifts does not exactly solve the problem.. Time is mostly consumed when lift door opens at most floors and sometimes people hold the door because his/her family member on the way..

Why Purvanchal -

1 - got directly from company, because dont want to negotiate with dealers and also too mush hassle...
                    2- company has fixed price policy for everyone...I don't want do any matha pachhi..
                    3- got the floor I wanted (8 -12)...booked 12th floor apt...(clean air, reduced noise, no insects, no mosquitoes etc..)
                    4 - G+19 floors, 4 apt on each floor..3 lifts...
                    5- in the back Shubhkamna flats are coming up...they will also be done at the same time I will get the possession...and they have G+14 towers
                    7 - single gated community
                    8 - proven record in residential projects (checked silver city in 93, its well maintained)

Originally posted by rastogihitesh View Post
                    Why did you choose Purvanchal over LB? if you can share that would be helpful
                    Last edited by vdgreg; April 25 2012, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Guys, I seem to be getting in to a big problem with 3C lotus Boulevard and need some help here please.

Recently we finalized a deal in Phase-1 and I have taken some 60% (of total payment) loan from First Blue bank(Deutsche bank). The bank had given go ahead on the deal before the deal. We have made arround 30% payment in cash and not bank says "3C HAS NOT DONE LAST 2 PAYMENTS OF THE PROPERTY TO THE GOVT WHICH IS 37-40 CRORES AND NEXT PAYMENT IS DUE IN MAY." and bank will not give the loan till these payments are done.

Is it true? If yes what can be done, can we get the money back as dealer and the owner should tell this to us before the deal, if they knew(I am sure dealer will know at least and he would have told the owner also).

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X