Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav256
    buddy, you have all the rights to expect Rs 1500/sqmt as well.

Mr Ganguly seem to be here just to have fun with the Espacia buyers!!! I like his confidence! Initially i thought he was kidding but he seems to be serious abt this price range!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    did u means 3500 INR/sqft?

If yes, I have nothing to say.

Lchand, I think he meant INR only and not Yen :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    Lchand, I think he meant INR only and not Yen :)

WHAT ABOUT DOLLARS..............................:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by siddh79
    WHAT ABOUT DOLLARS..............................:bab (59):

Bhai, Dollar and Euro was obvious in Lchand's question with rupee hitting new lows almost everyday.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah - allow me to clarify. I am dead serious with my price. In my mind, the fundamentals (jobs, infrastructure, huge traffic jams on dnd during office hours, hard water, political situation in UP etc. etc.) do not allow valuations in the 5000s for this particular apartment complex.

Noida is not like Brooklyn, Jersey City or Queens which are suburbs for Manhattan and are connected by super fast subway trains and road networks to Manhattan (which is where jobs are found). So all this logic of scarcity is farce. Land is not available in New York City either and property prices in suburbs are really not as crazy as they are in Noida. So, yeah, I'm paying 3500 psft for Espacia - take it or leave it.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls compare with Indian City's.... Fly back to India.... Welcome Home
    Bro Please.... Please keep me in mind at those rates I am a buyer anytime
    Best of Luck

Originally Posted by SGanguly
    Yeah - allow me to clarify. I am dead serious with my price. In my mind, the fundamentals (jobs, infrastructure, huge traffic jams on dnd during office hours, hard water, political situation in UP etc. etc.) do not allow valuations in the 5000s for this particular apartment complex.

Noida is not like Brooklyn, Jersey City or Queens which are suburbs for Manhattan and are connected by super fast subway trains and road networks to Manhattan (which is where jobs are found). So all this logic of scarcity is farce. Land is not available in New York City either and property prices in suburbs are really not as crazy as they are in Noida. So, yeah, I'm paying 3500 psft for Espacia - take it or leave it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SGanguly
    Yeah - allow me to clarify. I am dead serious with my price. In my mind, the fundamentals (jobs, infrastructure, huge traffic jams on dnd during office hours, hard water, political situation in UP etc. etc.) do not allow valuations in the 5000s for this particular apartment complex.

I full agree with you dada. your valuation model has priced in every risk. go ahead and buy all put options for Espacia at 5000+ current levels. you will be a millionaire in 6 month and will single handedly crash the NCR RE bubble
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

You are feeding a troll here. He ll derail the thread with an unnecesary conversation. Wish him best of luck for 3500 Rs/psft or even 2500 Rs/psft. Maybe someone would just give Mr ganguly the property on a platter for free, out of frustration because Noida is not New York.

Tell him he is smartest of the lot, wish him luck and move on.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • For all those who are waiting for the possession & subsequent registry of their flats "launched after mid 2009 and nearing possession" i would like to remind you of a deal which was done between NA and builders where builders can get the land by paying 10% amount upfront and rest in 10 equal installments spread over a decade.

Even though the buyers might get the flat keys from the builder but getting actual registry done is almost impossible, until builder pays all the dues of the particular land to the NA. So near possession, ready for possession is all fake thinking. Believe me or not, no one would get actual possession any soon whether the builder is 3C or any other as all these builders are crooks.
    CommentQuote
  • If this is the case then 3C or any builder needs to pay his money and then go for registry. If am not wrong, the apartments in first phase is ready for possession and i myself visited the flats and found that it is ready for delivery.

I think for getting possession, the property must be registered and then you can proceed for possession. In that case , there will be no registry for flats which are ready for delivery and it will be delivered when all 33 towers are ready (because by that time decade will be completed). The banks who have financed the apartment will be in soup.

You are right but i think builder will pay his 100% amount to NA and then start possession of flats which seems logical and wise. Else if it keeps phase by phase ready for delivery for 5 years then Builder will be in soup.

The main reason for delay in delivery with flats in first phase of LB may be registry clause.
    CommentQuote
  • 1.Environment clearance is applied only last month. Account 6-8 more months for it. So definitively possession is not going to start in next 8 months.

Untitled Page

2. NA issues notice to payment defaulters, if LB is in list, then need to forget possession in near future.

ab to bhiyaa..gayi bhains paani mein......Another Noida extension in making........
    CommentQuote
  • LOL! Where are the bullies now huh? Where are the guys selling potatoes for 100/kg huh?

In summary -

1. Buyers do not have cash to buy homes at artificially inflated crazy prices.
    2. As a result, builder does not have cash to pay authority for the land they supposedly bought under Mayawati Raaj.
    3. Financier does not allow builder to liquidate inventory at below market prices

Result : Either builders file for bankruptcy and go bust OR financiers pare down their expectations and allow builders to sell the homes at prices that are more in line with supply/demand dynamics. i.e. 2500-3000 psft NOT 5000-6500 psft.

Take that builder/broker/financier bullies.

(Reference TOI article on NA issuing notices to greedy builders for payment of land costs due)
    CommentQuote
  • This is overpriced market with no basics.Kahin par bhi zameen khareed kar Ghar banane lag jao.Jungle mein banange toh kahenge FOREST.. people would love to buy in forests.
    There is a big syndicate b/w financiers,buliders,brokers & even banks who are readily providing loans to this overvalued properties. How would banks would be earning if they are not part of it..
    Eveyone saying property bhag rahi hai..kya pankh lag gaye. Is over salaries/business increasing at the rate which properties are jumping...
    Ganguly Dada this is the right offer for this concrete jungle for an endusers perspective. .Me also looking for the same offer like dada.. Immediate payment. dada count me too.. As also mentioned by Zohaib, 3000 is right value for these concrete jungle.
    Also the people's greed of so called investment is a problem in india. People would not like to live for the present.. would keep on giving emi's for investment purpose & would survive on limited budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SGanguly
    I have a requirement. I'm looking to buy in L300 or Espacia. However, I'll pay not more than 3000 psft. Find me a seller.

Galguly ji,

aapke hisaab se land cost kya hona chahiye is samay sec 107/100 me? for Group Housing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Galguly ji,

aapke hisaab se land cost kya hona chahiye is samay sec 107/100 me? for Group Housing

Do hazaar max for builders who have political connections.
    CommentQuote