• Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Have you tried contacting 3C?

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
      Have you tried contacting 3C?
      No, does anyone of you have any number where I can get the exact information? Can 3cs give any proof etc which will help with the bank?

Comment

Originally posted by vbinda View Post
        No, does anyone of you have any number where I can get the exact information? Can 3cs give any proof etc which will help with the bank?
        Try calling parag at 3c. He should have the answer.. Do let us know whatever unfolds. All the best.
        Last edited by Snickers; July 24 2015, 05:44 PM. Reason: Contact Number

Comment

Originally posted by InvestorWise View Post
          Try calling parag at 3c. He should have the answer. Do let us know whatever unfolds. All the best.

Will call him tomorrow, and let you know IF I can get any information.
          Last edited by Snickers; July 24 2015, 05:45 PM. Reason: Contact Number

Comment

This is the time table for payment to be made for LB land.

One should ask 3C, whether the timely payment is being made to NOIDA?

Also, why the possession of Phase 1 is delayed when the finishing is also done and are available as RTM.
            Attached Files

Comment

LChand Bhai, आजकल आप कहा रहते हैं ??? आप तो इद्द का चाँद हो गये हैं !!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

I have raised query to 3C regarding late possession of Phase 1 towers and land payments. Let's see how they reply....

3C is making the buyers to doubt their decision and need to change the view, I am worried why the possession is being delayed when the flats are completed with final touch. Why the completion certificate has not been issued by NOIDA so far?

am I missing something, because I was not visiting IREF regularly from last 2-3 months..

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                  I have raised query to 3C regarding late possession of Phase 1 towers and land payments. Let's see how they reply....

3C is making the buyers to doubt their decision and need to change the view, I am worried why the possession is being delayed when the flats are completed with final touch. Why the completion certificate has not been issued by NOIDA so far?

am I missing something, because I was not visiting IREF regularly from last 2-3 months..
                  Your doubts are valid. None knows why this dealy.
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post

Does NA sent NOIDA Master Plan for NCRB approval? If so, the delay may be related to pending approval from NCRB.

Comment

Originally posted by cvs9903 View Post
                      Does NA sent NOIDA Master Plan for NCRB approval? If so, the delay may be related to pending approval from NCRB.
                      It has nothing to do with this.
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X