Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Fatichar bhai.. now we are coming back like a circle. If we are not artifically increasing the appts prices & launching projects at absurd rates .. This is also the basis of increased land prices. Unknown & unexperienced builders are jumping into the ring & buying land at absurd rates. If there was so more profit in creating buildings, then why 3C sold off his land in other sectors. It was merely to attract builders & create a value & showing a rosy picture & then selling at higher prices. Can you pls let me know at what prices land was procured by NA from the farmers. To add to it some infra costs etc. + 8-10 appreciation. That should be the land prices..
    I had a friend living in a society on expressway & at night there was a medical emergency & no hospitals nearby , That man could not be saved..
    Will you take that your life risk & buy at these rates...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SGanguly
    Do hazaar max for builders who have political connections.

do hazaar per sqft?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    do hazaar per sqft?

Ganguly dada to Land bhe ager le to bolenge ki " pay Me, because i am taking care of your land" :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    do hazaar per sqft?

Haan - kyon? 1500 hai kya? I told you based on first round financing prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desiguy
    Fatichar bhai.. now we are coming back like a circle. If we are not artifically increasing the appts prices & launching projects at absurd rates .. This is also the basis of increased land prices. Unknown & unexperienced builders are jumping into the ring & buying land at absurd rates. If there was so more profit in creating buildings, then why 3C sold off his land in other sectors. It was merely to attract builders & create a value & showing a rosy picture & then selling at higher prices. Can you pls let me know at what prices land was procured by NA from the farmers. To add to it some infra costs etc. + 8-10 appreciation. That should be the land prices..
    I had a friend living in a society on expressway & at night there was a medical emergency & no hospitals nearby , That man could not be saved..
    Will you take that your life risk & buy at these rates...

desi bhai,

I don't know the rate at which land was acquired.

I am neither justifying nor ridiculing the prices.

About the hospital thing, all house purchases can not be based on a single factor. One has to buy withing his own budget. travel speeds on expressway are high. May be one buys house 2 km from hospital, and is stuck in jam for 10 min (very common at NTPC chowk).
    CommentQuote
    Haan - kyon? 1500 hai kya? I told you based on first round financing prices.

are bhai unit poochh rha tha. as you didnt specify. gussa hone ki kya baat hai?
    CommentQuote
  • Ama - gussa hone ka time kiske pass hai? Main bhi to sirf bol raha tha ..
    CommentQuote
  • Fatichar bhai.. that is problem since there is no MRP on land. Me & you play a game where you sell me your land at inflated price & then i sell my land to you at inflated price. Now they would show see the land rates have increased so psft rates are high..This way price is increased & builders have created a cartelisation same as the way your call rates are increased by all operators..
    So we all educated people should also be smart & should understand the reality & not driven away by rosy pictures shown by brokers/builders...WHich is the most easiest job in india today... Being a builder - or a broker..
    CommentQuote
    Yes, thats what I meant. I may change my mind and ask for 2500 psft soon.

BTW, were you suggesting my bid was too high?

Ganguly bhai app kool-kata mai dekho vahan miljaiga....kahan NCR mai time waste kar rahay hoo......vahan aapki Cricket practice bhi ho jaigi....

vaisay aap KKR mai vapas aaogay kya??
    CommentQuote
  • Delphy i doubt you have to kolkata once... Kolkata's infra in most areas are better than noida & more peaceful & violence free. People there enjoy to max, celebrate each festivals with pomp & Go & live there for some time.. We in NCR don't have any religion, no culture & & during festivals reach to our native place.. Is this the enjoyment...
    FYi i was there last year for a period of 6 months & thoroughly enjoyed...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Ganguly bhai app kool-kata mai dekho vahan miljaiga....kahan NCR mai time waste kar rahay hoo......vahan aapki Cricket practice bhi ho jaigi....

vaisay aap KKR mai vapas aaogay kya??

Yaar Gauti - Milega toh NCR me hi. Aur bahot jaldi milega. Kool-Kata me already ghar hai. Ek aur lena nahi same city me (dont put all your eggs in one basket).

Waise, tum DD me kab wapas aa rahe ho?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I checked with lotus boulevard of recent controversy about defaulter list prepared by NA. They said that project is in sector 100 and their name is not mentioned in any news paper. He told me that they have made full payment to NA as far as money is concerned. Then asked why there is delay in delivery of first phase, he said that the delay happened becos of change of government and people have changed since then.
    LB has completed all formalities and waiting for NOC which can happen anytime soon. I donot know if this is correct.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    Hi,

I checked with lotus boulevard of recent controversy about defaulter list prepared by NA. They said that project is in sector 100 and their name is not mentioned in any news paper. He told me that they have made full payment to NA as far as money is concerned. Then asked why there is delay in delivery of first phase, he said that the delay happened becos of change of government and people have changed since then.
    LB has completed all formalities and waiting for NOC which can happen anytime soon. I donot know if this is correct.

I think the default notice was served to the builders - not individual projects. And yes, Three C's name was in the list. So, the sales guy lied to you.
    CommentQuote
  • I just talked to a friend in Noida who is in RE business in the region.

He told me....the new team of Noida authority top officials (SP favourites) have been directed to Tighten the noose around Builders in Noida.

Nearly all the builders in Noida enjoyed a FREE RUN under BSP after paying 15% commission. That was the deal....builder pay 15% commission and they get high FAR...more land bank...easy payment schemes and authority going all the way to give bullshit publicity.... basically a Free run

The Defaulters are Not NEW.....they already defaulted BEFORE...but were allowed by BSP govt. To continue....thanks to 15% commission

Now the new govt. Has made it clear to their officials.....CATCH THESE GUYS....BRING ALL THEIR WRONG DOINGS ...and give them option.....Pay commission Or get screwed.

Noida authority officials are getting into details of ALL THE RULES BROKEN AND MISUSED by these Builders......

Builder will not give from their pocket....so expect increases in super area....compromise on quality....extra towers, etc etc

This Guy is a 3C broker and I asked him about demand in LB....and he said...

''Log aatey hain.....site pe jaake kehte hain.....concrete jungle hai...greenery bahut kam....too dense''

All the best
    CommentQuote
  • Its a game of patience, i agree with statement of zohaib2012 and whatever has done, it can`t be undone.
    Lets see...... the 2014 will decide future course of action.
    CommentQuote