Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

3C Goodwill of delivering on time takes a beating. Current low resale price being offered for claimed RTM LB is a clear example of this. Even its construction quality is not something that stands out.

Lot of buyers/potential buyers including me were tempted by timely possession and professionalism of the company. Now the issues like delay, non payment of dues to authority are doing no good. Even LP prices which ran too far too soon are taking a breather....

Comment

Purvanchal Royal Park
      Originally posted by IndianPundit View Post
      Hello,

Which Purvanchal project you exactly booked into?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
        3C Goodwill of delivering on time takes a beating. Current low resale price being offered for claimed RTM LB is a clear example of this. Even its construction quality is not something that stands out.

Lot of buyers/potential buyers including me were tempted by timely possession and professionalism of the company. Now the issues like delay, non payment of dues to authority are doing no good. Even LP prices which ran too far too soon are taking a breather....
        How low are they offering in LB n LP?

Comment

Fatichar bhai,

Prices are not falling but they are not appreciating either. Sellers in LB and LP who were in a habit quoting higher prices almost at every given opportunity are now acting more prudently. Stagnancy in rates will surely force weak investors to pull out sooner or latter.

BTW
          LB available at 4700-5000.
          Lp at 4600-4900.

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
            Fatichar bhai,

Prices are not falling but they are not appreciating either. Sellers in LB and LP who were in a habit quoting higher prices almost at every given opportunity are now acting more prudently. Stagnancy in rates will surely force weak investors to pull out sooner or latter.

BTW
            LB available at 4700-5000.
            Lp at 4600-4900.
            which phases? in LB i tried for a month and couldn't find a deal below 5200-5300 in phase 1. these rates are not available even in phase 2.

Comment

Rates quoted are for ph-2 onwards. The last phase is available even lower then Rs4700

Comment

Originally posted by vbinda View Post
                which phases? in LB i tried for a month and couldn't find a deal below 5200-5300 in phase 1. these rates are not available even in phase 2.
                Pls try again with confident negotiation LB Ph 2 is for sure available at 4700
                Rgds, Naveen

Comment

yup..units are available 4700 thereabouts... looking back to Sep '11 i sold off my Phase 2 1648 unit 4650 and invested in Lotus 300, i think i did the right thing..

from a pure investors point of view, investing in LB 47-5k with minimum 70% payment doesn't really justify the ROI available these days in other projects...But surely from an end users perspective delivery risk is the minimum, project is progressing well...

i find it appealing from an end users perspective, as projects which have recently been launched at even pathetic locations are trading 4000+...One can rationally expect 15% ROI in current scenario...

Comment

Yes, I also feel construction pace ha sslowd down. I went to the site and also to their office. I asked this question from their sales person, his response was - the work is now going inside the towers hence not visible from outside. I donot buy this argument.

One can get direct booking from 3C @5100 (DP plan). One company agent called me and offered the same with discount at Rs 4960. Is this a sign that 3C starting is struglling with cash flows and is deperately trying to sell.

Comment

BTW, now they are allowing anyone to come and see the Tower 1 flats on 11th floor. From 11th floor, the park space seems very small.

At the same time Club seems really BIG. I don't think any project in NCR has such a huge club....it'll be one of its type in NCR. The futute appreciation will depends alot on how it comes up.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X