Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

LB Phase 4

Hi Gaurav

Mine is park facing and in lower floors. Its 1295. What should be the deal-closing price?

Tks

Vic

Originally posted by Gaurav256 View Post
    Vic,

Price in a tower (e.g. 27) could vary from 4500-5200 depending on the location and size of the unit.

- 1648 size is Rs 100-200 costlier than 1295 size
    - Park facing lower floor of 1648 size can command upto Rs 51-5200/sqft
    - Park facing higher floor of 1648 size can be available at Rs 48-4900/sqft
    - Non-park facing smaller size units on higher floor could be available at Rs 4500/sqft

Comment

I have raised following question to 3C regarding LB.

1. Phase 1 possession?
      2. LB land payment to NOIDA, is it timely?
      3. Any change in Payment Schedule from NOIDA?
      4. When was the last payment made by 3C to NOIDA?

I have got reply to que-1, they replied they'll offer possession within a month.

However, the other critical questions are unanswered from them.

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post

1. Phase 1 possession?

I have got reply to que-1, they replied they'll offer possession within a month.

Next Month sounds like a Bond Movie....imagine the sequel of Tomorrow never dies will be Next Month Never Dies.... :P. Starring Brijesh Bhantod as 007......
        P.S.:Can some one tell 3C that a month has max 31 days!!!!!! Its been ages that I have been hearing Next Month... or in a Month etc...

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
          Next Month sounds like a Bond Movie....imagine the sequel of Tomorrow never dies will be Next Month Never Dies.... :P. Starring Brijesh Bhantod as 007......
          P.S.:Can some one tell 3C that a month has max 31 days!!!!!! Its been ages that I have been hearing Next Month... or in a Month etc...
          Have you forgotten how much "one month" meant for LP sample flats? I think that month had 180 days.

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post

1. Phase 1 possession?

some body told me 3c works are complete for phase-1 but due to unavaibality of CEO of NA, OC is not provided by NA hence delay.. if this is true then no one can say by confident that possession within month. Point to ponder?

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav256 View Post
              Vic,

Price in a tower (e.g. 27) could vary from 4500-5200 depending on the location and size of the unit.

- 1648 size is Rs 100-200 costlier than 1295 size
              - Park facing lower floor of 1648 size can command upto Rs 51-5200/sqft
              - Park facing higher floor of 1648 size can be available at Rs 48-4900/sqft
              - Non-park facing smaller size units on higher floor could be available at Rs 4500/sqft
              @Gaurav256: Kindly quote your source. The price tags seem a *tad* on the higher side. Also clarify your position vis-a-vis your role in the market (owner/buyer/seller/broker/speculator etc.).

Comment

could the condition of clearing all d instalments to authority before possession b the reason for delay in actual deliverx of the units?

Comment

I have asked 3C these questions.

Noida RE market has always been bad in business. There are so many hidden trues in Noida market. No builder is clean, Omaxe is also RTM but nobody living there.... I doubt LB should not fall in the same line... but so far transparent behavior shown is under the clouds of doubts... I think, its the time to remind 3C about the queries which were sent 6 months back and have got no reply so far......

That email has all the possible queries w.r.t land issues... Lease rent is also not clear... is it every ten years?

Comment

So the tide is finally turning. The 3C hype is getting over and the reality is coming out. Lets see what happens once the actual possession is given.

Comment

Does anyone have a contact in Noida Authority? It can be confirmed very easily If there is a hold from Noida Authority due to some reason and If their head person was changed etc.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X