Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please visit meeting 30 notes, have a look at the following image..extracted from meeting notes... do you think, it means; LB is granted the clearance...?

    Originally Posted by teen_patti
    Dear all

    pls be noted that PCB and EIA are totally different . LP rcvd comments in a EIA meeting, but not any formal approval. i can challenge if someone can post a copy of EIA for LP. issue is these are mega projects, more than 2000 apts. EIA will not be a joke to obtain.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • this confuses me further...as the image says plot area = 121000 sqm and built up area = 444458 sqm...
    so what is the FAR?
    is it FAR = built-up area/plot area = 444458/121000 = 3.67?
    Zohaib sir; FAR calculation is OK?
    CommentQuote
  • I agree that Noida is not so promising as Gurgaon and can never match Gurgaon becos of its MNC presence. We know there are obvious reasons and let it be. There is no industries or Major attraction in this region. But guys LB is not going to dustbin or scrapped, i know there will be delay but its a game of politics and it can change any moment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajat__B
    All points valid and taken..but I have a small problem. Maybe you can help me resolve it. I buy a 2000 sq. ft. house at 6.5K 2 years down the line from someone who purchased at 4.5 K say today. That gives him a margin of 2K in 2 years. In totality, I pay him 40lacs extra.

    Now, why would I not like to be the person who can make 40 lacs on an investment of 70 lacs(CLP payment) by that time. Maybe, I have diversified investements in Noida. Gurgaon, Delhi etc along with Gold. But, I don't see that even 25 lacs(lower margin) return too bad in 2 year period from 1 set of investment. If I take it as a pure investment, I do not have time to move my money everyday and need a place to park it. Remember, I am not a full time invester. For me, this would be extra income & not primary...

    Also, I am a telecom professional and Noida happens to be one of the hub besides Gurgaon, Delhi, mumbai, hyderabad, bangalore, pune etc. I don't know where I will be or even if I will be living in India but for sure even if I am in India, I won;t mind living in Noida in a nice decent sized flat with my wife as it is close to my ancestral house in Delhi where I can access my parents with ease. Remember, this is not my story alone. All my friends have put their money in Noida and they have same opinion. Its an open world today. Nobody really knows where they will end up. All of us can be end users or all of us be investors and also there is a probability, all of us may end up being end users without actually living in the houses. So, there are too many things that need to be factored in here. Its just not as simple..


    Chances are high that 2 years later also price will be 4500 only.

    Again, 2 years later you might find these risks have materialised:

    1. Builder might have run away
    2. Builder bankrupt and project stalled
    3. Project not completed or still needs 2-3 more years
    4. Project is poor quality
    5. Project is in court
    6. Project has no sewage/water/electricity
    7. Project complete but club house pool and other amenities not existing
    8. Project complete and RWA hijacked by corrupt and useless people

    Isnt it better for end use to avoid all of these? If prices were low, these were acceptable risks.

    When prices are high, these risks are not worth it - RTM is better
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Please visit meeting 30 notes, have a look at the following image..extracted from meeting notes... do you think, it means; LB is granted the clearance...?


    L Chand. Its written in English, that committee recommends for clearance. does not mean issued the certificate. this is the reason why LB is still lingering , check status on website.
    CommentQuote
  • Are you aware of the full procedure of Environmental clearance....?
    I think, it must have steps like before construction starts; and second when the structure/building is ready... first is with conditions that particular guidelines to be followed; and final clearance... I think LB is in second stage.. I can be completely wrong here.... shall be thankful if someone can share the actual procedure followed..

    Originally Posted by teen_patti
    L Chand. Its written in English, that committee recommends for clearance. does not mean issued the certificate. this is the reason why LB is still lingering , check status on website.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    Rajat,
    just an off-topic info. for you. if you are in IT-telecom, Noida has very few good jobs in telecom side :)


    True..per kya karu..saari family & frenz delhi mein hain aur unke bina kaheen man nahin lagta..so been avoiding the move for the logest period of time. Rest, have made an arrangement whereby I stay in India for 6 mnths and in EU for 6 mnths. Ab saara 3G aur LTE ka live network toh wahan hi milta hai. So, balancing it out. Agar bas chale, toh saara time bus delhi mein hi rahu per north mein telecom ke options sach mein bohot limited hain..gino toh bas Ericsson, , TechM aur thode bohot Hughes Systique etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Chances are high that 2 years later also price will be 4500 only.

    Again, 2 years later you might find these risks have materialised:

    1. Builder might have run away
    2. Builder bankrupt and project stalled
    3. Project not completed or still needs 2-3 more years
    4. Project is poor quality
    5. Project is in court
    6. Project has no sewage/water/electricity
    7. Project complete but club house pool and other amenities not existing
    8. Project complete and RWA hijacked by corrupt and useless people

    Isnt it better for end use to avoid all of these? If prices were low, these were acceptable risks.

    When prices are high, these risks are not worth it - RTM is better



    Quite possible that 2 years later also it will be 4500BSP but do you really think so. 2.3 years ago, the rates were 2800 BSP. Today official rates are 5500 BSP and market rates hovering around 5K. People in this forum were yelling recession then and people are again crying recession now. since then, we never really came out of so called recession, farmer dharna happened, Rahul baba happened, NE happened, Govt. change happened and yeah recession repeated in preexisting recession but prices really haven't broken. So, let's be a little realistic here.

    Whenever we invest in stocks, we look at past trends & factor in the risks and then try to come up with a sound judgements.

    Similar strategy would need to be applied for RE as well. See, nothing is sureshot as otherwise we won't call it a risk. Now, we just have to determine based on previous trends & historical data whether risks are high enough or they are nominal and bearable. Also, risk appetite is different for different individuals. In NCR, I have seen very few people lose money in Re over long term period. That long term can be 5 yrs, 10 yrs or 20 yrs. Again, that is relative but it sure gives enough data to make a sound judgement knowing that you already have a roof to live under.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajat__B
    True..per kya karu..saari family & frenz delhi mein hain aur unke bina kaheen man nahin lagta..so been avoiding the move for the logest period of time. Rest, have made an arrangement whereby I stay in India for 6 mnths and in EU for 6 mnths. Ab saara 3G aur LTE ka live network toh wahan hi milta hai. So, balancing it out. Agar bas chale, toh saara time bus delhi mein hi rahu per north mein telecom ke options sach mein bohot limited hain..gino toh bas Ericsson, , TechM aur thode bohot Hughes Systique etc..


    I deleted my post thinking it to be off-topic. I have been in the same position earlier and am a non-telecom guy :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajat__B
    Quite possible that 2 years later also it will be 4500BSP but do you really think so. 2.3 years ago, the rates were 2800 BSP. Today official rates are 5500 BSP and market rates hovering around 5K. People in this forum were yelling recession then and people are again crying recession now. since then, we never really came out of so called recession, farmer dharna happened, Rahul baba happened, NE happened, Govt. change happened and yeah recession repeated in preexisting recession but prices really haven't broken. So, let's be a little realistic here.

    Whenever we invest in stocks, we look at past trends & factor in the risks and then try to come up with a sound judgements.

    Similar strategy would need to be applied for RE as well. See, nothing is sureshot as otherwise we won't call it a risk. Now, we just have to determine based on previous trends & historical data whether risks are high enough or they are nominal and bearable. Also, risk appetite is different for different individuals. In NCR, I have seen very few people lose money in Re over long term period. That long term can be 5 yrs, 10 yrs or 20 yrs. Again, that is relative but it sure gives enough data to make a sound judgement knowing that you already have a roof to live under.


    In Stocks - you need to select the right stocks

    In RE also - you need to select the right project. That is all that is needed. Every risk can be mitigated by right selection.

    And for the best stocks and best projects - there is a higher price to pay.

    Bear markets are stock selection markets. So are recessions in RE markets
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    I deleted my post thinking it to be off-topic. I have been in the same position earlier and am a non-telecom guy :)



    I think noida + okhla have more telco options than ggn. Its all the banking and other mnc jobs where ggn beats noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajat__B
    Quite possible that 2 years later also it will be 4500BSP but do you really think so. 2.3 years ago, the rates were 2800 BSP. Today official rates are 5500 BSP and market rates hovering around 5K. People in this forum were yelling recession then and people are again crying recession now. since then, we never really came out of so called recession, farmer dharna happened, Rahul baba happened, NE happened, Govt. change happened and yeah recession repeated in preexisting recession but prices really haven't broken. So, let's be a little realistic here.


    You missed one important detail here - while all these good things were happening and investors were busy investing and builders were getting financing (and promising high returns and exit to these underwriters) and prices were shooting up, people's salaries werent really going up all that much. Petrol prices were going up, electricity prices were going up, onion prices were going up etc etc. BUT, savings were going down, disposable income was going down, affordibility was going down.

    The end result of this game is that at some point these projects became out of reach of the people who they were meant for. To you and me, paying 1 cr or more for an LB probably doesnt seem like a daunting task, but thats not true for a most end users. This is a very important detail - dont overlook it. The builder can tomorrow say prices for LB is 9000 psft - but that does not make it worth that much until and unless someone pays that price. There is always a breaking point, and when people's incomes do not keep pace with rising home prices, those homes become unaffordable to them. That is when prices correct and demand meets supply on the demand curve.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SGanguly
    You missed one important detail here - while all these good things were happening and investors were busy investing and builders were getting financing (and promising high returns and exit to these underwriters) and prices were shooting up, people's salaries werent really going up all that much. Petrol prices were going up, electricity prices were going up, onion prices were going up etc etc. BUT, savings were going down, disposable income was going down, affordibility was going down.

    The end result of this game is that at some point these projects became out of reach of the people who they were meant for. To you and me, paying 1 cr or more for an LB probably doesnt seem like a daunting task, but thats not true for a most end users. This is a very important detail - dont overlook it. The builder can tomorrow say prices for LB is 9000 psft - but that does not make it worth that much until and unless someone pays that price. There is always a breaking point, and when people's incomes do not keep pace with rising home prices, those homes become unaffordable to them. That is when prices correct and demand meets supply on the demand curve.



    Bhai, just tell me 1 thing, when in 80's DDA came out with schemes for 3 bedroom society flast in places ike Vasant Kunj for 3 lacs, do you think people had 3 lacs savind. During those times, 3 lacs was supposedly huge money for middle class folks. But, somehow they managed. These are socio-economic cycles of society which can be equated with sanskritization in Sociology. Humans naturally keep slogging to go to the next level and that commes at a cost. Today, those properties are worth more than 3 crores. Remember, those times job situation was worse than what it is today...

    I am by no means saying price rise is justified but hey, that's the reality of the situation. You like it ..take it & if you don't..then leave it.. I am not here to change societal, socio economics and cultural paterns. I am just anticipating the pattern of growth in a third world country's NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • I do not believe the notice served by Noida authorities include 3C's name, specially for LB, LP and Zing.... even if they have, they should be paying it on time...
    And for any other builders, This notice is just to jolt builders, and part of political game to get Money from Builders.

    I am saying this because i think the installment which is claimed to be pending, should be small enough(around 10% of investment in project), but bloodbath of this News was sufficient to jolt Builders/Brokers which they will feel in long run also.....
    CommentQuote
  • SGanguly dada, why dont you try some RTM.....
    LB mai aisaa kya acha lag gaya aapko,,,, jo uska rate ki kem karva ker lena hia...

    LB high density hai, concrete jungle hai, High Loading hai....etc etc
    Aap kyo LB k chaker mai pade ho, there are more better projects in noida, kuch vaha per bhe dekhooo....
    CommentQuote