Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mrpranav
    Hi I've just been interested to book a flat in LB Espacia (preferably 3 BHK 2255 sq ft). I need a blat with super area of 2200+ so I suppose LB is not an option for me.

Would like views of your guys regarding this project (LB Espacia):
    1. Is is fine to book in this project considering all legal and other issues.
    2. Is the project progress going fine in terms of delivery date that they are quoting?
    3. What is the current BSP and discounts going on for this project.
    4. Are there any unsold flats with buider currently or I should look for resale option only. I'm interested in considerably lower floors i.e. from 1 to 7 th floor.

Your views are highly appreciated.

check out stylome, definately better location layout and specs , 2400 area appt has a splash pool . and delivery will be no later than 1 year from LB espacia.
    CommentQuote
  • Boulevard Guys,

End users of Ph-I- have you guys thought of the interiors/ modular kitchens/ bathroom partitions etc? Are you guys thinking of hiring a contractor who will buy things in mass? Installation can be done by the same guy or individually. At least if you buy things in bulk, then there could be a huge saving.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niceguy
    Boulevard Guys,

End users of Ph-I- have you guys thought of the interiors/ modular kitchens/ bathroom partitions etc? Are you guys thinking of hiring a contractor who will buy things in mass? Installation can be done by the same guy or individually. At least if you buy things in bulk, then there could be a huge saving.

What is the possession date for Phase 1 do you think it will be delivered this year
    CommentQuote
  • yes definitely ph1 will be delivered within this year but I am not sure when other facilities like club and all will be ready.thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the resale rate of LB? Iam interested in 1600+sft unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nicks
    what is the resale rate of LB? Iam interested in 1600+sft unit.

it will be no lesser than 3600 with involvement of cash payment too
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nicks
    what is the resale rate of LB? Iam interested in 1600+sft unit.

It depends on the phase you are looking at. Phase I is reselling at 4200-4300 bsp because delivery is in september this year. For phase 4 which will be delivered after 2 and 1/2 - 3 yrs prices are around 3800 bsp depending upon the location of th unit.
    I am receiving calls from brokers for my phase 4 lower floor unit for 4000 bsp.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pegasus
    It depends on the phase you are looking at. Phase I is reselling at 4200-4300 bsp because delivery is in september this year. For phase 4 which will be delivered after 2 and 1/2 - 3 yrs prices are around 3800 bsp depending upon the location of th unit.
    I am receiving calls from brokers for my phase 4 lower floor unit for 4000 bsp.

LB will not be livable , until all phase construction is over and all labor gone. therefore no harm in buying phase 4 ,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    LB will not be livable , until all phase construction is over and all labor gone. therefore no harm in buying phase 4 ,

thats why i bought in phase four :P
    CommentQuote
  • phase4

I have booked a flat in phase 4 tower 9, the time that has been told to me is 36+3 months. But 3cs representative told me that it will be completed by 2013. Hope for the best!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    I have booked a flat in phase 4 tower 9, the time that has been told to me is 36+3 months. But 3cs representative told me that it will be completed by 2013. Hope for the best!!

can u share the bsp. i got in tower 8 in 3750
    CommentQuote
  • Hey today i was with my friend on LB site, I have observed green low floor buses moving on that road(two buses in gap of 10 min,bus board shown "Noida phase 2"). Please let me know if anyone have any idea about the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajchugh303
    Hey today i was with my friend on LB site, I have observed green low floor buses moving on that road(two buses in gap of 10 min,bus board shown "Noida phase 2"). Please let me know if anyone have any idea about the same.

yeah..this is true...i too have seen that...through internal sector roads...public buses move. No public transport problem will be there...

In addition....I'll start my private bus services for LB residents and nearby projects occupants. (yeah..thats true..i am planning that...will charge for that..any free service..doesn't last many days maintaining quality)
    CommentQuote
  • those are normal DTC buses. they go through that route because sector 37 crossing is closed for flyover construction. once 37 is open again, those buses will disappear
    Originally Posted by LChand
    yeah..this is true...i too have seen that...through internal sector roads...public buses move. No public transport problem will be there...

In addition....I'll start my private bus services for LB residents and nearby projects occupants. (yeah..thats true..i am planning that...will charge for that..any free service..doesn't last many days maintaining quality)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    those are normal DTC buses. they go through that route because sector 37 crossing is closed for flyover construction. once 37 is open again, those buses will disappear

Great! It means, I'll have no competition in running my buses...
    Guys...your advice shall be highly appreciated..if you can please guide me the route which shall give maximum no. of passengers...
    CommentQuote