Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Bro - Unitech Grande (UGCC) comes BARESHELL - there are NO SPECS

Bhai
    what LB has then?? :D how come you are saying LB specs are better than ??

By the way,,
    Unitech Grande Noida,Unitech Grande Noida Expressway,Unitech Grande India

do click this link before making further comments...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Bro - my post was really a joke. Obviously LB has very ordinary specs

Just to end this though. UGCC flats are by default offered BARESHELL. You can on additional payment (from what they advertise) get what they call UNIVERSAL SPECIFICATIONS (which are far better than LB)

Look up the official UGCC site and it will be clarified - the link you have provided is of a broker (Sirohi Estates Pvt. Ltd.). Its not even called Grande anymore

Peace!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav445
    it seems people have very short term memory...prices did fall during 2008/09 and period after that. there were launches at 5k in 2006-2007 and then in 2009-2010 at 2.8-3k. so it all depends on how world economy esp euro does cos it will definitely have implication on india and real estate. i think only end users should book at prevailing rates and that too after a lot of thorough research...with that respect i think one of the latter phases in lp should be good..for investors with some risk appetite, they should look at dwarka exp way...this was my 2$$$

Unitech grande was launched at 7.5k buddy in noida .........now reduced to somewhere in 4700 or so:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by siddh79
    Unitech grande was launched at 7.5k buddy in noida .........now reduced to somewhere in 4700 or so:bab (59):

I don't know about Unit sizes but you wont get anything below 3 crore in UGCC at present.
    CommentQuote

Sir - PLEASE hook me up (give me contact details) of WHOEVER is offering this at 4700 BSP - if it is genuine

Do you know if this is Burgundy or Amber. In any case it doesnt matter

I will get him the cheque tomorrow

HUMBLE REQUEST!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Sir - PLEASE hook me up (give me contact details) of WHOEVER is offering this at 4700 BSP - if it is genuine

Do you know if this is Burgundy or Amber. In any case it doesnt matter

I will get him the cheque tomorrow

HUMBLE REQUEST!

Dinesh Babu,
    i agree you are a genuine buyer with genuine cheque which wont bounce...............
    But are you aware unitech gave back the money to its first buyers when they relaunched the same at 4200 downpayment (2009-10)................project was stalled for 3 years.............and there are different towers also with different specifications too....................so lets not get into specifications.

Thats quite correct burgundy is in the range of 3crore.............name was also changed for one of their projects too...................hdfc was funding it on subvention scheme.

Hope it gives you some relevance and idea that every shot isnt fired in air.:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
    Dinesh Babu,
    i agree you are a genuine buyer with genuine cheque which wont bounce...............
    But are you aware unitech gave back the money to its first buyers when they relaunched the same at 4200 downpayment (2009-10)................project was stalled for 3 years.............and there are different towers also with different specifications too....................so lets not get into specifications.

Thats quite correct burgundy is in the range of 3crore.............name was also changed for one of their projects too...................hdfc was funding it on subvention scheme.

Hope it gives you some relevance and idea that every shot isnt fired in air.:bab (3):

Sir aap bolay it is now at 4700 - it raised so much hopes - sab aapne destroy kar diya :(
    CommentQuote
  • Confirmed Information

-- No notice to 3C for LB from Noida authority....

-- Phase 1 possession is pending because of Completion Certificate.

-- According to bank,For phase 1 End of First quarter Construction was 92%, End of 2nd quarter
    construction status is 98%. 2% missing is bcz of completion certificate.
    i.e. construction work is finished in this quarter only. Its banks internal report.

Unconfirmed News :

-- 3C has already made complete payment to NA and got registry done on their name.

Enjoy.........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getsumit123
    Confirmed Information

-- According to bank,For phase 1 End of First quarter Construction was 92%, End of 2nd quarter
    i.e. construction work is finished in this quarter only. Its banks internal report.

Unconfirmed News :

-- 3C has already made complete payment to 3C and got registry done on their name.

Enjoy.........

3c to 3c registry.......................wow...................james bond needs to solve this case....................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getsumit123
    Confirmed Information

Unconfirmed News :

-- 3C has already made complete payment to 3C and got registry done on their name.

Enjoy.........

3c to 3c registry.......................wow...................james bond needs to solve this case....................
    CommentQuote
  • Hehe it was typo :).. so i corrected my previous post
    It should be
    3C has made complete payment to NA for Land allocated for LB. and got land registered on their name. s

But this is unconfirmed news..

Originally Posted by siddh79
    CommentQuote
  • Its good news for LB flat owners.... now i think possession wait will also get over....
    CommentQuote
  • One of my brokers told me that finishing work is in progress and possession is expected at the end of july or august.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 31

They have launched tower 31 as well.
    :-)
    But at Rs 8000 /psqft :-(
    CommentQuote
  • But Customer care at 3C are not confirming anything about possession...
    CommentQuote