Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

actually on the contrary, i expect the maintenance charges to be less than average since -

1. high density project..the total maintenance tab will be split between 4000 flat owners.
    2. Green building typically saves 20-30% on energy charges...

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
      actually on the contrary, i expect the maintenance charges to be less than average since -

1. high density project..the total maintenance tab will be split between 4000 flat owners.
      2. Green building typically saves 20-30% on energy charges...
      I would like to differ here. High density projects needs more man power.
      not sure about green building it really saves anything or not or just an eyewash.
      I hope 3C buyer must be knowing about maintenance charges those whose flat are ready for possession.
      Thanks

Comment

ok...we agree to disagree!!

i am scheduled to get my unit's delivery delivery in 6-9 mths...however, i have no clue abt the actual maintenance charges..

Comment

Cookie bhai,

In my opinion go for LB then for NA flat...you can get 2 BHK(1095) in LB for 50-55L. My guess is that the LB prices may touch 7000 by the end of 3 yrs unless major recession happens.

even in east delhi one has to shell out 2Cr to buy a floor of 1600 sq ft.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav256 View Post
            Cookie bhai,

In my opinion go for LB then for NA flat...you can get 2 BHK(1095) in LB for 50-55L. My guess is that the LB prices may touch 7000 by the end of 3 yrs unless major recession happens.

Thanks
            I would consider, All options i have kept open and exploring All best option before i finalisé.
            even Jaypee kosmos looks attractive.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav256 View Post
              Cookie bhai,

I doubt. Even at 55 L, it would mean 5k psf all incl, making it 4300 bsp. I don't think it's possible for LB. Anyway, authority's 1250 size would be much bigger.

Comment

Noida authority flats seem to be a good bet at the current price tag and may give decent returns in years to come. Just be careful about the quality as I have seen some patches of seepage on the outside walls of these flats during one of my visits to LB project site.

Comment

Originally posted by babhishek14 View Post
                  This is the trend with most builders... even ATS does this .. one can check in ATS Greens in Sec 50... i have 2 known families staying there and have their own flats but have to pay 2000 Rs per month each family memebr to use pool.
                  How lucky i'm tht dropped the idea of purchasing a flat for end use. for a family of 4, 8k would go for smimming pool alone. then comes gym and other maintenance charges. monthly outflow could touch 13-14k comfortably. in this amount one can get a floor on rent in sec-19A which has metro, hospitals, GIP, DND within 1km.

Add the factor of density.....its time to exit Noida's MIG flat market

Comment

2000 per head is really too much man! Is the society not handed over to RWA?

The residents should decide that to teach them a lesson, only one person would use the pool. Will they maintain the pool for just 2000 per month then?

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                      2000 per head is really too much man! Is the society not handed over to RWA?

The residents should decide that to teach them a lesson, only one person would use the pool. Will they maintain the pool for just 2000 per month then?
                      2000 per person is too much, i doubt this rate. I know a society in Sec 61 in noida charges Rs 500 person for pool. Why would ATS charge 4 times it's competitors. Is that a special pool ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X