Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mktewari
    Dear Members,

Does any one here has availed loan from Bank of Baroda, LIC HF or PNB. Can any one of us share his/her experience on loan process and hidden/direct charges from these banks.

A reply would be highly appreciated.

Regards
    Manoj

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/19921-documents-required-loan-noc-s-registration?t=22037

Have a look at this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Don't believe the broker. Uske baap ka kya jata hai?

Write a mail to 3C's official ID, mentioning the written possession date, and ask for penalty from that date.

better still, write such application on a paper, take a photocopy (xerox), submit the original at their office and take receiving on the copy with you.

Can you guys please share the official email? is it lb@the3c.in

Also just to be clear here, I am the 3rd buyer of this unit, first buyer sold it to second and then we got it from second buyer, are we still eligible? I know there are some weird clauses with some builders, so I wanted to clarify.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the date of possession mentioned in the your BBA, which is rev.2 BBA in your case?

ID mentioned is correct.

Originally Posted by vbinda

Also just to be clear here, I am the 3rd buyer of this unit, first buyer sold it to second and then we got it from second buyer, are we still eligible? I know there are some weird clauses with some builders, so I wanted to clarify.
    CommentQuote
  • I am in similar situation like yours. I had specifically asked 3c and they told me I am eligible as original buyer agreement is endorsed . However in my case the 2nd buyer had intimated 3c and demanded delay penalty before selling to me so I assume that should be enough and I don't need to demand delay penalty again as I inherit all the liabilities and communications too.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neerajrk
    I am in similar situation like yours. I had specifically asked 3c and they told me I am eligible as original buyer agreement is endorsed . However in my case the 2nd buyer had intimated 3c and demanded delay penalty before selling to me so I assume that should be enough and I don't need to demand delay penalty again as I inherit all the liabilities and communications too.

Neeraj ji - a small advice..Jitna time apna post likhne mein lagaya hain, utna hi time mein ek application dedo to 3C demanding the delayed penalty and put this uncertainity to rest.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    Neeraj ji - a small advice..Jitna time apna post likhne mein lagaya hain, utna hi time mein ek application dedo to 3C demanding the delayed penalty and put this uncertainity to rest.. :)

Dear Prakash,

I am not in India so sending an e-mail before sending a notice to 3c's would be better for me, Can someone please tell me which email address, the email should be sent to?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbinda
    Dear Prakash,

I am not in India so sending an e-mail before sending a notice to 3c's would be better for me, Can someone please tell me which email address, the email should be sent to?

lb@the3c.in
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    lb@the3c.in

Thanks Lalchand ji,

I am a novice guy in this stuff so please advice what should be written to them. I have allready sent one e-mail in reply to an email i got from them that the transfer papers for my units are available

"Dear 3cs,

As mentioned in the BBA and other documents, the possession date by 3c's has not been met and as a buyer of this unit, We would like to get the penalty clause applied and ask 3cs to pay the dues accordingly."

Haven't received a reply, doesn't seem legal language and enough to ring a bell with them .
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Lalchand ji,

I am a novice guy in this stuff so please advice what should be written to them. I have allready sent one e-mail in reply to an email i got from them that the transfer papers for my units are available

"Dear 3cs,

As mentioned in the BBA and other documents, the possession date by 3c's has not been met and as a buyer of this unit, We would like to get the penalty clause applied and ask 3cs to pay the dues accordingly."

Haven't received a reply, doesn't seem legal language and enough to ring a bell with them .

it might be worthwhile to ring their customer care and seek the way forward...Really, it would be interesting to know if someones got a concrete response...I hope 3C does not attribute this delay to political reasons/ farmers unrest etc etc to avoid this small cost...
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Lalchand ji,

"Dear 3cs,

you may want to put in the exact dates as per the bba and leave the ball in their court saying in case you dont get an affirmative reply you would believe your position is accurate and accordingly the delayed penalty would be payable/ adjusted at the time of formal possession.

baaki to yeh hai ki agar excuse banane hai toh 10000 reasons hai, phir to koi kuch nahi kar sakta but definitely their brand value will take a hit..(i personally believe they wont do any thing like that)...
    CommentQuote
  • The million dollar question is when possession will start.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    The million dollar question is when possession will start.....

Along with paras tierea :D
    CommentQuote
  • Paras valle binaa Completion approval k possession dene ka plan ker re hain kya :bab (59):

Originally Posted by cookie
    Along with paras tierea :D
    CommentQuote
  • whenever you write to a builder where you need some clarifications from them, ask them to acknowledge the receipt of your email. They might reply later but not acknowledging the receipt should be not OK with buyer.

Dear builder (mention your builder name),

I have an apartment (mention unit no. tower no. along with application id) in your project (mention the project name). As per builder buyer agreement, I should have got possession by DD-MM-YYYY. But same has been delayed. Now, as per clause (mention clause no.), I am eligible for delayed possession penalty. Please take my application/demand for delayed possession penalty from today.

Do ask the acknowledgement from them.

Now, if they reply you giving excuses that NOIDA authority is delaying, but its not a reasonable excuse as its the builders responsibility to get the approvals from NOIDA , adhering the terms laid by NOIDA authority. If builder is not fulfilling the terms, NOIDA authority can not be held responsible for delay.

Thanks Lalchand ji,

"Dear 3cs,

CommentQuote
  • If they confirm in writing that Noida Authority is delaying for approval. Why can't this story be circulated to media.... These days NA is very busy with promoting Noida ext/GN.... Media may be interested to show the other side also..
    CommentQuote