• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Playboy Pool may be ... LoL ...

pls excuse frnds ...
    Rgds, Naveen

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Yeah for use only.

How come you have seen the gentry of LB? when?
      no comparison between LB and NA MIG flats.

But due to some other reasons I have dropped LB due to Price factor.
      and other issues like high density and( would be)exorbitant maintenance charges.
      My family saw LIG, MIG and upper MIG, the one you are talking about here is i think upper MIG(or whatever they are called)( we had a budget of 60-70 lacs with early possession). They saw the gentry there and it was better than LIG, and MIG. Broker was asking for 55lcs, it might be the same unit(not sure which floor it was).They did not like the gentry there. It was one of the main reasons they choose LB with the hope that LB's gentry would be better than those flats.

couple of reasons here.
      1. with the current prices of 50-60-65 lacs for 2bhk, you can be quite sure that upper -MIG families will buy these units. The people who bought these at 2800-3000, most of them were investers. I am pretty sure a lot of end users would have bought it at higher prices. even if they bought at lower prces say 2800-3000 per sqr ft, how many MIG families will take that decision, My thinking says not a lot, so you can expect a lot of descent gentry and I am talking only about 2bhk, 3bhk+ costs you more money, So expectations are good taht gentry will be much better than those flats,

I am not against those flats, in fact area wise and considering other factors, those flats are good too. But gentry etc was one of the main reason we went for this, allthough It is a little costly and not value for money but at the end-of the day, where you live matters.

Also the maintenance cost will be another reason for good gentry.

Comment

Originally posted by ComdtGoswami View Post
        It is IIIrd phase with scheduled possession in Dec' 2012.
        just left you a visitor message. Please share contact details.

Comment

Originally posted by vbinda View Post
          My family saw LIG, MIG and upper MIG, the one you are talking about here is i think upper MIG(or whatever they are called)( we had a budget of 60-70 lacs with early possession). They saw the gentry there and it was better than LIG, and MIG. Broker was asking for 55lcs, it might be the same unit(not sure which floor it was).They did not like the gentry there. It was one of the main reasons they choose LB with the hope that LB's gentry would be better than those flats.

couple of reasons here.
          1. with the current prices of 50-60-65 lacs for 2bhk, you can be quite sure that upper -MIG families will buy these units. The people who bought these at 2800-3000, most of them were investers. I am pretty sure a lot of end users would have bought it at higher prices. even if they bought at lower prces say 2800-3000 per sqr ft, how many MIG families will take that decision, My thinking says not a lot, so you can expect a lot of descent gentry and I am talking only about 2bhk, 3bhk+ costs you more money, So expectations are good taht gentry will be much better than those flats,

I am not against those flats, in fact area wise and considering other factors, those flats are good too. But gentry etc was one of the main reason we went for this, allthough It is a little costly and not value for money but at the end-of the day, where you live matters.

Also the maintenance cost will be another reason for good gentry.
          Quite agree with you! the gentry in LB is going to be much much better than Sec 100 Noida authority MIG flats...the constrn quality definitely would be poor in these MIg flats....no parking sense..lot of nuances..

also, from an investment pt of view, LB will give much better returns than Authority flats...do find out the pricing trend in Sec 105/ 40/ 82/ 71/52 Authority flats to understand the price trend in these flats/.///

Comment

Originally posted by vbinda View Post
            just left you a visitor message. Please share contact details.
            Visitor message sent with contact details.

Comment

Why does everyone seem averse to NA MIG flat? I think its Value for money, isn't it?
              Thanks

Comment

Why does everyone seem averse to NA MIG flat? I think its Value for money, isn't it?

No, i'm not.

Rather i'd advised one of my friends for the same.

Comment

What are the current rates for Noida MIG..would be great if you could throw some light on it

Comment

Originally posted by abhitmkhar View Post
                    What are the current rates for Noida MIG..would be great if you could throw some light on it
                    I am not sure, Broker is asking 55L for 2nd floor.
                    Thanks

Comment

2nd floor is like buying a top floor in LB...try for ground or first...as you will find it very troubling once you start living there....everytime you will need to take stairs you will want to avoid that work...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X