Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No Idea!.....3C is maintaining same stand that NOC will come soon and this time they got assurance from bhaiya ji..... but as you know bhaiya ji is unpredictable.
    CommentQuote
  • someone posted in other thread that authority is not issuing occupancy certificate for individual towers/phases, hence 3C going to release the rest of the inventory available with them in LB/LP/LZ. It means, resale rates might drop by 10-20%....huge inventory will come up now....
    CommentQuote
  • Whoa!! Thats what I call a cherry on the cake.
    CommentQuote
  • another rumor mill has started.....
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    another rumor mill has started.....

And it is surprising that LChand is busy these days in rumour mongring. He is not even in Phase-1 of LB. Difficult to understand why is he so depressed.

He just heard that some inventory is coming in 3C projects( he is not even sure of it: someone said it) and concluded that prices will be down by 10-20%. Amazing.
    CommentQuote
  • Why are you suprised in LChand supporting -ve rumors. He will say all -ve things about LB but he won't sell his flat and as you rightly mentioned he is not even in Phase-1 of LB.

By the look of things it seems that LChand has booked whole of Phase-1 in LB.

Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    And it is surprising that LChand is busy these days in rumour mongring. He is not even in Phase-1 of LB. Difficult to understand why is he so depressed.

He just heard that some inventory is coming in 3C projects( he is not even sure of it: someone said it) and concluded that prices will be down by 10-20%. Amazing.
    CommentQuote
  • Tis could only be done by a person who is either out of the project ... because somebody who has invested good amount in the project, after doing a lot of Recee of the area would tend to support it... Thats his self interest.... Pray that the final product is the best in its segment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    Why are you suprised in LChand supporting -ve rumors. He will say all -ve things about LB but he won't sell his flat and as you rightly mentioned he is not even in Phase-1 of LB.

By the look of things it seems that LChand has booked whole of Phase-1 in LB.

meri aukaat nahin hai bhai.... Phase 1 book karne ki.....

BTW, I used the word "might".....

... and I would be very happy if possession is started soon, which doesn;t seem to be true in near future...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samirpanache
    Tis could only be done by a person who is either out of the project ... because somebody who has invested good amount in the project, after doing a lot of Recee of the area would tend to support it... Thats his self interest.... Pray that the final product is the best in its segment

Pray? Really? You said pray? Didnt you see the actual product? LB Phase 1 is lying there for you to see. Go and see it with your own eyes. I think its far away from being "best in its segment". Its just a mediocre piece of property that just does not justify the prices people are quoting for it. Its super dense and it hardly ranks medium on quality.

Pray for sure - but pray for the return "of" your capital, not for the return "on" it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rovingeye
    Pray? Really? You said pray? Didnt you see the actual product? LB Phase 1 is lying there for you to see. Go and see it with your own eyes. I think its far away from being "best in its segment". Its just a mediocre piece of property that just does not justify the prices people are quoting for it. Its super dense and it hardly ranks medium on quality.

Pray for sure - but pray for the return "of" your capital, not for the return "on" it.

rovingeye....bhai, please don't use the harsh words... I too am buyer in LB and I wish it to be a decent quality not the best and I am OK with decent...but expecting it as best is not right with the kind of prices it was orginally booked.

I wish buyers to be realistic and not imaginative and over expecting.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok. I apologize for my harsh words.
    CommentQuote

So, you mind sharing your RE expertise and guiding our disillusioned souls by naming a better alternative on Expressway in current scenario.

Its great to have experts like you on the forum to provide guidance to us poor investers and end users..

Bata zuroor dena bhai..
    CommentQuote
  • I'll tell you one thing you all "poor investors and end users" should keep in mind - just because a better alternative does not exist, does not make another product good. The logic that JP is worse than LB does not make LB a great property. If you remember that, investing might become more fruitful.

Loh bata diya.
    CommentQuote
    I'll tell you one thing you all "poor investors and end users" should keep in mind - just because a better alternative does not exist, does not make another product good. The logic that JP is worse than LB does not make LB a great property. If you remember that, investing might become more fruitful.

Loh bata diya.

Mere bhai.. An own shelter above the head is considered the foremost need in Indian mentality and society. This is a place where everything sells as the market exists for every segment. Now, with a polpulation of over a billion, the segment targetting 150000 Expressway units run into crores of individuals.

What may seem like sour grapes for few lakhs may just turn out to be the best investment for other few lakhs. So, you can't really generalize. If it works for you ..its good otherwise too bad.

And, essentially, the target customers of LP & LB are mid segment and what I would like to know from you is if you can point a better so called "product" at a cheaper price and better location in the whole of NCR. You can't asume that people will stop dreaming of owning a house if the product is too shallow for their liking. The end product is relative to the place, need & budget etc..

Agar Colgate nahin khareed sakoge toh, Lal Dant Manjan se hi kaam chalana parega. Agar Colgate ke sapne dekhte ho aur sapne saakaar karne ka dam rakhte ho, toh Dant Manjan ki taraf dekhne ki bhi kya zuroorat hai aapko.

Sir..apki demand Lutyens hai aur budget JP kaa..ab kaise aapki zutroorat poori ki jaa sakti hai..
    There is one Mr. Ganguly as well on the forum with similar views as yours. It will be great to see both of you discuss these matter simultaneously..

Samjho yaa Samjhao...something pls....
    CommentQuote