Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • So all these schemes that you cook up from time to time, are they serious or just something to kill your time.
    Originally Posted by LChand
    Great! It means, I'll have no competition in running my buses...
    Guys...your advice shall be highly appreciated..if you can please guide me the route which shall give maximum no. of passengers...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    So all these schemes that you cook up from time to time, are they serious or just something to kill your time.

serious bhai......please advice. Don't you think..its a great opportunity...

Sales man toh hoon nahin...joh faltu schemes me time kharab karoon...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand

If i remember correctly, u were also planning to go for Interiors...what happened to that project? shelved off kya :-)

Just a big loss for all 3C residents, as we all started dreaming of great interiors for our flats...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ca.anurag
    If i remember correctly, u were also planning to go for Interiors...what happened to that project? shelved off kya :-)

Just a big loss for all 3C residents, as we all started dreaming of great interiors for our flats...

all ideas are coming in mind...all are great too.... but time is the main constraint...beside that my ongoing slave job of US company take away my considerable time....
    Mind running in all directions with different ideas. But seriously friends, these are the best opportunities to make a good money.

I think to start some kind of business along with the routine job. Business me hi paisa hai.... MNC job me thode bahut foreign trip lag jaatein hain...but thats not enough... business toh me jaroor karronga ..aaj nahin toh kal...

PS: I am from business family (mere khoon me hai).... money will not be the constraint.... I am pursuing my interest in engineering with current job..once that is fulfilled...then business...will surely do. The ideas that I get in my mind are not silly but they need 100% attention which i can't give now...
    CommentQuote
  • so first go to authority office and find out if how the bus routes are approved. because you can't start a local bus service without license. in that research you will come to know your costing. there will be license fees, bribes, cost of buses etc.
    Originally Posted by LChand
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    those are normal DTC buses. they go through that route because sector 37 crossing is closed for flyover construction. once 37 is open again, those buses will disappear

Thanks alok, actually it is a good sign if that road is currently used by the public transport. In future when people start living there, we can expect that public transport would be easily available on this road.

any way as per master plan this road connect express way and sector 62 -63. It seems in future this wide road turns out to be one of the main road of Noida city.
    CommentQuote
  • But right now buses are only running temporarily on this route. it doesn't tell what kind of public transportation will be available in future.
    Originally Posted by dheerajchugh303
    Thanks alok, actually it is a good sign if that road is currently used by the public transport. In future when people start living there, we can expect that public transport would be easily available on this road.

any way as per master plan this road connect express way and sector 62 -63. It seems in future this wide road turns out to be one of the main road of Noida city.
    CommentQuote
  • 3c have increased rates to Rs 4250 for LB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surinder
    3c have increased rates to Rs 4250 for LB

what's the offering discount or builder discount ? i.e what is the exact bsp price on customer pocket
    CommentQuote
  • dealer comm is 7%

which is shared between broker and buyer
    CommentQuote
    dealer comm is 7%

which is shared between broker and buyer

what is discount in DP ? in which tower booking is available ? availability of lower and park facing floors
    CommentQuote
  • DP is CLP BSP - 10%

less dealers Comm discount
    CommentQuote
  • somebody known to me has sold 1st ph flat at Rs 4300 today
    CommentQuote
    3c have increased rates to Rs 4250 for LB

have someone confirmed this with 3C? I was expecting the rise by 500 this time..as the Phase 1 possession is reaching near day by day. OK no problem... next move from 3C could be to increase the prices to 4500 in next couple of months..n then to 5000 during actual Phase 1 possession.

Any views?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    have someone confirmed this with 3C? I was expecting the rise by 500 this time..as the Phase 1 possession is reaching near day by day. OK no problem... next move from 3C could be to increase the prices to 4500 in next couple of months..n then to 5000 during actual Phase 1 possession.

Any views?

Basically Rs 4250 is for left over flats with 3C

Ph 1 definately commands higher rates in resale market
    CommentQuote