Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

    Friends, i have booked in phase 4 in LB. I have one question for people who have booked in phase 1 and will get possession in few months-- Would it be possible to shift to your flat after possession when construction is going on all around the site. Also, the landscaping, clubhouse etc. won't be ready by then.

    I am curious b'coz when i booked in january this yr the resale price for phase 1 and 2 was almost similar to fresh phase 4 bookings. I opted to book directly from 3C and didn't go for resale bcoz of the above reason.

    Phase 1 owners Kindly comment?
    Last edited by MANOJa; December 12 2015, 09:56 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

    Comment


    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

      Originally posted by pegasus View Post
      Friends, i have booked in phase 4 in LB. I have one question for people who have booked in phase 1 and will get possession in few months-- Would it be possible to shift to your flat after possession when construction is going on all around the site. Also, the landscaping, clubhouse etc. won't be ready by then.
      I am curious b'coz when i booked in january this yr the resale price for phase 1 and 2 was almost similar to fresh phase 4 bookings. I opted to book directly from 3C and didn't go for resale bcoz of the above reason.
      Phase 1 owners Kindly comment?
      Even i don't think..it would be really possible for people to live in LB..who have booking in Phase 1...forget the landscaping, clubhouse...these are secondary until project gets fully delivered..the main point is..whether people will get fresh air...it will be all dusty environment...air pollution, soil pollution and sound pollution all together...no one can avoid...

      Again, getting the possession in phase 1 has really no extra benefit..as one looses the interest on money paid... also, phase 1 (my personal opinion and I will not accept (& don't want) any counter view on this) towers have very less open area..and landscaping...and are closely located. I prefer to have my flat little away from club and reception area...i like peaceful environment after coming from office...

      I think..u did good..that you did not purchase in resale...i don't think much difference...as one has to pay black money (in most of the cases), brokerage (if not a direct deal) and huge amount of money in one go....itna sab karne ke baad ..one can't live there after possession in Phase 1...so after all calculation..you loose more.... (consider rent of only 10K for your flat...if you can' live there for a year...you loose 1.2 lacs)

      P.S By the way...at what rate ..you booked in LB Phase 4 plz tell BSP (after total discount by 3C and broker, if any)

      Comment


      • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

        Originally posted by LChand View Post
        Even i don't think..it would be really possible for people to live in LB..who have booking in Phase 1...forget the landscaping, clubhouse...these are secondary until project gets fully delivered..the main point is..whether people will get fresh air...it will be all dusty environment...air pollution, soil pollution and sound pollution all together...no one can avoid...

        Again, getting the possession in phase 1 has really no extra benefit..as one looses the interest on money paid... also, phase 1 (my personal opinion and I will not accept (& don't want) any counter view on this) towers have very less open area..and landscaping...and are closely located. I prefer to have my flat little away from club and reception area...i like peaceful environment after coming from office...

        I think..u did good..that you did not purchase in resale...i don't think much difference...as one has to pay black money (in most of the cases), brokerage (if not a direct deal) and huge amount of money in one go....itna sab karne ke baad ..one can't live there after possession in Phase 1...so after all calculation..you loose more.... (consider rent of only 10K for your flat...if you can' live there for a year...you loose 1.2 lacs)

        P.S By the way...at what rate ..you booked in LB Phase 4 plz tell BSP (after total discount by 3C and broker, if any)
        Hi Mr. LC i have also read your earlier posts regarding the clustering of phase 1 towers and i agree with that. I have booked in T 28, 4th floor. My idea is that at the time of possession it will be livable plus the direct booking gives you transparency & option of paying white money in installments. I booked 1648 sqft via IC got disc of 6% on company price . I entered at very late stage so had to pay the premium but i have bought it for end use plus i loved the project and location. So didn't mind paying the premium.

        Comment


        • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

          you must have got 3% directly from 3C & 3% credit note from IC... ?

          Comment


          • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

            Originally posted by puneet_g80 View Post
            Hi,

            This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 bhk flats 2825 psf.

            Thanks,
            Puneet
            i think nice builder...........

            Comment


            • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

              Originally posted by LChand View Post
              you must have got 3% directly from 3C & 3% credit note from IC... ?
              yes. From where did u book? have your credit note been honored? any probs in that case.

              Comment


              • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                Originally posted by pegasus View Post
                yes. From where did u book? have your credit note been honored? any probs in that case.
                mine is not a recognized broker...my 4th installment will go this month...so will get to know after that...ki kya hota hai...
                but i got 3% on spot from 3C..but my booking has been from more than six months now...
                will meet in LB

                Comment


                • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                  wants to resale by 2bhk +study in phase 2

                  Originally posted by vic1975
                  Hi Rebel

                  Is there any particular reason (if you dont mind sharing it) for selling LB?


                  Chao

                  Vic
                  Dear janta i too want to sale my 2bhk +study do suggest me, with whom to contact, is this the right time to sell or i wait for some time, please gave me number of the concern in my PM.

                  also tell me what will be the expected AI price at the time of phase one delivery.

                  i hope LB lives upto its expectation by delivering its most waited asia biggest green club..

                  Comment


                  • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                    Got it confirmed from 3C that they'll provide the gas piping in LB too same as in LP. I had sent them the mail with some other queries too.

                    Below is the reply from them.

                    Dear Sir,

                    Greetings !!

                    With reference to your e-mail, we would like to inform you that we are providing the gas pipeline only in Lotus Panache and Lotus Boulevard.

                    Further with reference to your earlier e-mail, we would like to inform you that we at 3C believe in the best practices and deliver the best product. We deploy the best contractors on our site and have our own quality control division, who have been delivering some of the best projects across India. We assure you that we would deliver a product, which would be the best in the region and would become a benchmark for the industry to follow.

                    Moreover, regarding the contractor’s information about the completion of the various projects we would like to inform you that, this information is not available with us.

                    Comment


                    • Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

                      Opinion from 3c owners (LB/LP/LZ...)

                      Hi Guys

                      This is with regards to the post made on IREF on 2012 UP elections and its impact on various builders-including 3c. Before I raise my queries, please note that I have invested in LB but I would appreciate if members/owners on LP also give thier valuable feedback on this matter as we are in the same boat-
                      • Do you think our investment is safe in 3c- as an end user?
                      • Do you think 3c will deliver on time?
                      • Do you think- that if 3c has to pay something to political parties- it will be not at the cost of law quality in LP/LB?
                      If you have any other thoughts- keeping only 3c in mind- please share it on this forum.


                      Thanks

                      Vic

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X