Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    On one side they are giving full page adverts in national newspapers and on giant billboards on introducing transparency in the RE sector and then they are not even providing a clear update as to the real problems that are shaking up its loyalists

    This smacks of hypocrisy

    It actually bodes really badly for us the consumers - 3C was on its way to getting an ATS like reputation - they are really taking a dent on their image over this issue

    I mean every other builder essentially was bad in this regard in anycase, you really have hopes from the likes of 3C - but even if they do this, its not good



    Sir,

    There are few simple reasons for aggressive advertising by 3C.


    1. Final structures of LB has disappointed investors and end users. I've told by few brokers that low class construction quality of LB has created a panic among financiers, investors and end users and as a result nobody is coming forward for buying 3C.

    2. Their adjustment with new up govt is not working, sp is not liking 3C, I don't know reason but their name in farm house scandal is very much evidence on the record and no other major builder is found in that list.

    2. 3C is entering in new market of GGN and their previous chain of solid investors are avoiding them now at a moment.

    Rest you're intelligent man and can find better then mine.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by upadhyayprvn
    Sir,
    1. Final structures of LB has disappointed investors and end users. I've told by few brokers that low class construction quality of LB has created a panic among financiers, investors and end users and as a result nobody is coming forward for buying 3C.

    2. Their adjustment with new up govt is not working, sp is not liking 3C, I don't know reason but their name in farm house scandal is very much evidence on the record and no other major builder is found in that list.

    2. 3C is entering in new market of GGN and their previous chain of solid investors are avoiding them now at a moment.



    True, true and true. I rejected 3C because of "nothing to write home about" construction quality. The price is too high for medium to low quality housing. Sorry - no offence to current owners.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rovingeye
    True, true and true. I rejected 3C because of "nothing to write home about" construction quality. The price is too high for medium to low quality housing. Sorry - no offence to current owners.


    oh, i'm pleased to know an intelligent buyer or non-buyer :)
    CommentQuote
  • I know MSY/ ASY does not like 3C but MSY or ASY are practical and also know their duration of their rule in UP. The perception or expectation from SP is already changing. Communal riots in barelie and meerut have underlined vulnerability. This is tussle politics and who breaks first. Take example of JP or ponty, all their project will complete in 4-5 years and time will change (U know what i mean). So Prudent MSY / ASY have agreed whatever they get. Now 3C LB project is in delivery stage and they know that builder is in hurry to deliver or will have to bear penalty so demand may be high.
    This can be resolved fast if mater becomes subjudice under supreme court on petition of original buyers. Original buyers can file petition to supervise NOC of all builders for next five years via supreme court. I think that will be next move by most of builders or BMW.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C ke hath bandhe hue hain !!! - Noida Authority Babus and SP politicians are asking for too many finished flats before giving CC.

    3C owners not going to give butter so easily. They want to sell existing inventory asap, so that NA babus can not claim bounty out of them.

    Getting finished flats under table is preferred than getting money in khokas/boras. In the ends their kali-kamai going to real estate only.

    Most likely scenario, I foresee- 3C customers have to stage dharna/protests in front of Noida Authority office to get the possession early. Like, Noida Extn NEFOMA did in front of NCRPB office.

    3C would want to deal with NA this way and watch from sidelines.
    Builder-Babu never ending greed going to screw buyers all the way.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rovingeye
    True, true and true. I rejected 3C because of "nothing to write home about" construction quality. The price is too high for medium to low quality housing. Sorry - no offence to current owners.

    Very interesting indeed! You have nothing to write about 3C and you always shuttle between LB and LP threads. You rejected 3C but are not able to reject LP and LB threads. Good, keep it up.
    CommentQuote
  • Its better to take CC issue to supreme court and let SC manage the show and if this become reality then MSY / ASY will loose big chunk of money for their forth coming election 2014. We should ask supreme court to make independent body or make Noida freehold to avoid these kind of tactics.
    Another way CC will come if their is fall within SP which is not possible right now and may be possible after 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    Very interesting indeed! You have nothing to write about 3C and you always shuttle between LB and LP threads. You rejected 3C but are not able to reject LP and LB threads. Good, keep it up.

    LOL! Yes, youre right. I cannot reject the threads because of the numerous weekends I wasted on 3C - before I saw the end product. N Exp's biggest anti climax. :)
    CommentQuote
  • My guess the demand of establishment may be very high than penalty payment to buyers. So keep delaying it until someone breaks first. Every body needs money and less u pay late will be your approval. But MSY / ASY is prudent personalities so they will reach to agreement point.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    Its better to take CC issue to supreme court and let SC manage the show and if this become reality then MSY / ASY will loose big chunk of money for their forth coming election 2014. We should ask supreme court to make independent body or make Noida freehold to avoid these kind of tactics.
    Another way CC will come if their is fall within SP which is not possible right now and may be possible after 2014.


    I'm no lawyer or have much legal experience (thankfully) - but is it possible to take something straight to SC without going to Lower Courts first?

    Second - I doubt this will help - see there would be a million small things that 3C would not have done which NA would pinpoint and 3C would be on the backfoot. After that NA will become 100% lakir ka fakir and would make it even harder for anyone to get CC

    Fire safety test - give reports, environment check - get reports, rainwater harvesting - prove it, lift failure check, all civil construction completed - else all other areas properly cordoned off, earthquake resistance simulation, 100% conformance check to submitted plan etc etc etc - you get the idea how difficult NA can make life if they wanted.

    See - even now, while the real motive may be money, NA will not be providing CC because 3C would not have ticked a few boxes (less important ones) and 3C knows about it

    Just an opinion - cant confirm this
    CommentQuote
  • First of all , Legal matter should be used only as last resort.

    This matter can directly be sent to SC as this is policy violation and harrassment to general public by way of delaying issuance of CC. Like you mentioned that there might be lacunae in LB 3C project and i definitely agree with you. But this will be binding for all builders in NA area and everybody has to comply with laid down rules if the issuance of CC goes to Sub judice and then Babus in NA wont get anything and become bankrupt.
    Thats what nobody is issued CC so far as establishment want share and consent from all affected parties. MSY / ASY both are practical and they donot want to hurt their public image before 2014 election. Thats why its wait and watch game. lets see who breaks first and i strongly believe in gandhiji and this really works either in small amount or big.
    CommentQuote
  • All blaim on NA only , how easily we believe the builders
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    Its better to take CC issue to supreme court and let SC manage the show and if this become reality then MSY / ASY will loose big chunk of money for their forth coming election 2014. We should ask supreme court to make independent body or make Noida freehold to avoid these kind of tactics.
    Another way CC will come if their is fall within SP which is not possible right now and may be possible after 2014.


    hahahha...no offence made but kal sir aap bolo ge LB mein paani nahin aa raha chalo supreme court! Supreme court hai koi NA authority ka park thodi hai kabhi bhi chaldo....

    you cannot just go to SC because 500 people have not got posession on time. Also its not a public issue, 500 people does not make it an issue of public interest, it has to be general public at large. I had mentioned in my earlier post in LP a few days back as to why there may be a delay in possesion, please read it if you have time.

    Though builder starts giving possesion in phases it is not the case with NA to grant CC in that phase to the builder. CC is generally given on percentage basis for e.g if the total area of LB project is 40 acres than NA would grant CC to the builder after he has completed minimum of lets say 30% of the total area which would be 12 acres of developed and completed project. Only a few towers completed doesnt make builder eligible for CC. Builder may say what ever to the consumers. You imagine for all practical reasons is phase 1 really ready to be moved in considering the quantum of construction going around? No its not but we Indians generally dont care about the safety issues, dust problems, swamps near by or security concerns. All we need is an apartment once it is completed and Builder exploits the same. Now I am sure Builder would be negotiating with the Authority to give them CC despite the area completed is far less than the industry norms and NA must be negotiating hard with them to get the maximum to change the bye laws. Hence the delay.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohan15

    Though builder starts giving possesion in phases it is not the case with NA to grant CC in that phase to the builder. CC is generally given on percentage basis for e.g if the total area of LB project is 40 acres than NA would grant CC to the builder after he has completed minimum of lets say 30% of the total area which would be 12 acres of developed and completed project. Only a few towers completed doesnt make builder eligible for CC. Builder may say what ever to the consumers. You imagine for all practical reasons is phase 1 really ready to be moved in considering the quantum of construction going around? No its not but we Indians generally dont care about the safety issues, dust problems, swamps near by or security concerns. All we need is an apartment once it is completed and Builder exploits the same. Now I am sure Builder would be negotiating with the Authority to give them CC despite the area completed is far less than the industry norms and NA must be negotiating hard with them to get the maximum to change the bye laws. Hence the delay.


    Correct position in this regard is as under:


    1. The builder is required to complete atleast 15% of the FAR in first phase of the project within three years from the date of lease agreement.

    2. A project can be completed in maximum of five phases within a total period of 7 years ( extendable upto 10 years with penalty).
    CommentQuote
  • Total area of LB is 30 acres ( LB Espasia with 10 acres of area is a separate project). It has around 3150 flats. Therefore, 15% of FAR will come out to be around 475 flats. So atleat 475 flats are required to be delivered in the first phase. The five towers said to be ready for delivery have just 240 flats. This may be the reason for delay in granting NOC for phase-1 of LB.

    I am convinced more with this reason looking at the progress of phase-3 in LP. LP has around 3950 flats and 15% of FAR would be atleast 600 flats. The three towers in phase-1 of LP have only 270 flats. Towers 8, 9 and 10 which are adjecent to phase-1 towers were perhaps fastest in construction so that the issue of 15% can be taken care of and these towers can be delivered as part of phase-1.
    CommentQuote