Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Violation of norm is very common for builders, but the BIG question is violation of safety. If you have foundation for 10 floors and actually build 20, safety is a BIG issue

Comment

If I remember correctly , DLF was fined heavily because of practices such as increasing the number of floors unilaterally disregarding the BBA ( which itself was completely favoring the builder ). You are right about super area loading should decrease for each flat in proportion to increase in total saleable area. After all the common facilities remain the same as earlier when only 20 floors were planned.

McLord is right , safety remains a big concern since the foundation was built for just 20 floors and not 26. These issues must be brought to the notice of 3C management.

Comment

LOL, LChand!

Economically Backward Class! I assume you were joking. Builder itne dildaar ho gaye to kisi regulator ki zaroorat hi nahi padegi!

Comment

just spoke to 3C guys regarding my unit in T22. I actually hold the top floor park facing unit on 21st floor...i ve been told they have increased one floor to 22 in total...

blessing in disguise!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suavedude View Post
            If I remember correctly , DLF was fined heavily because of practices such as increasing the number of floors unilaterally disregarding the BBA ( which itself was completely favoring the builder ). You are right about super area loading should decrease for each flat in proportion to increase in total saleable area. After all the common facilities remain the same as earlier when only 20 floors were planned.

McLord is right , safety remains a big concern since the foundation was built for just 20 floors and not 26. These issues must be brought to the notice of 3C management.
            yup they were,,,

but i dont think the site layout and elevation plan forms part of the BBA..if you read between the lines there's always a caveat with all plans...3C would have definitely got the master plan approved from authority...

the increase in the floors would be to accommodate the increased FAR...i am sure they would have taken adequate buffer while doing the architectural planning as the one of the owner himself is an architect....

Comment

they are playing with their image..... all remember the fate of DLF-The Ballaire.

LB/LP will be next in this row?

Comment

anyone aware of arguments which let the buyers in DLF's Ballaire project win the case? I think LB's case is more or less very similar.

How CCI helps in this matter?
                Last edited by LChand; May 5 2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

it wouldn't be a bad idea to form a core group of 3C LB investors to make a collective representation to 3C regarding all of these deviations from original master plan..

however, even after this, I am sure the developer will be bale to give 100s of well deliberated excuse to justify their move....at the end of the day, what matters most for developer is Moolah even if it comes at a cost of loosing few customers...

Comment

Lcand Bhai aap tu pura haath dho kar 3c ke peeche pad gaye ho lagta hai.
                    Thanks

Comment

what about future image?

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
                      it wouldn't be a bad idea to form a core group of 3C LB investors to make a collective representation to 3C regarding all of these deviations from original master plan..

however, even after this, I am sure the developer will be bale to give 100s of well deliberated excuse to justify their move....at the end of the day, what matters most for developer is Moolah even if it comes at a cost of loosing few customers...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X