Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Being a LB investor I fully agree withthe view point of Prakash ji. Finally a builder like 3C will already be having reasons for all these irregualrities.

Comment

Originally posted by svvan View Post
      Being a LB investor I fully agree withthe view point of Prakash ji. Finally a builder like 3C will already be having reasons for all these irregualrities.
      thats a more practical view..i think one shd invest in any project after doing complete recci of the developer, projects, financials and heck lotta of things...

the developer's image shouldnt change so frequently...we are all in the same boat and 3C is the captain,,,our safety is the responsibility of the captain...let him guide and steer us to the destination...

Comment

but if captain becomes greedy... then?

have you seen Speed 2: Cruise Control, maker becomes destroyer..?

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
        thats a more practical view..i think one shd invest in any project after doing complete recci of the developer, projects, financials and heck lotta of things...

the developer's image shouldnt change so frequently...we are all in the same boat and 3C is the captain,,,our safety is the responsibility of the captain...let him guide and steer us to the destination...

Comment

LChand sir to peeche pad gaye hain 3C ke aaj. Aaj khair nahi. .

While I may agree with him, I think there is a need to cut them some slack.
          I think people in the IT industry would know how a project plan looks like before a project kicks off and what it looks like once the project is delivered.

I think its impossible to stick to everything as proposed 3 yrs ago. while members are also in their right to question all this.

Comment

loosing trust

If 3C is not transparent, it is better for people on this forum to sell their units in 3C projects . Mainly LP which is over hyped.

This is definetly a positive for other projects on exp. way. Now, with 3C loosing glamour / glory , other projects if they perform little better than what is 3C now, they will come in demand . I belive things will take U turn.. .. like the top ten list keeps coming on music channel .. now it's time for 3C to loose number one position...

Comment

This is not a software program but lives could be at stack as the NCR region is already prone to earthquake and recent earthquakes in quick succession are alarming.... see investors have nothing to do against it... hence they'll put their best words of assurance here. But don't let them lead your lives.

Originally posted by deepsingla View Post
              I think people in the IT industry would know how a project plan looks like before a project kicks off and what it looks like once the project is delivered.

Comment

Very bad on 3c's part. Lot of negativity is surrounding 3C....

But are you sure this is not a common problem with other developers in NCR. I remember to read in one of the brochure in fine prints it was mentioned layout may be subject to changes by the developer without notice....

Comment

a similar question

I had asked same question to the CMD of one builder on exp. way. at time of booking G+17 ( I am not sure exact 17 or 18) was written in brochure. I had a guessed earlier , builder will increase the no. of floors later. so I asked him , what is the max. number for which you are designing the foundation , I appreciate his honest reply; he said its G+20.

The reason is builder has always in built in his cal. that he will increase the no. of floors based on FAR available in due course of construction.

so I guess 2/3 floors extra would not raise safet concerns.

BUT as said by some one in this thread, G+20 became G + 21 and now G+26. THIS makes one worry . THIS is a safety issue for the building. Since noida soil is not rock solid. So may be a facto adding up to the risk.

Comment

Long and short of all of this is -

NO DEVELOPER 'HOWSOEVER HONEST' LEAVES OR WILL LEAVE EVEN A SINGLE PERCENT PERMISSIBLE/ PURCHASABLE FAR!

We can argue forever but thats the fact...Developers dont mind going to court or loosing customers or even taking a short term hit on their so called reputation but wont let go off this opportunity which effects their top line....

3C would have had 2 options - a) increase the no of floors to cover up the unutilized FAR b) revise the site layout and construct a new tower somewhere on the existing plot...

i think they have made the right decision..expecting them to leave out the FAR is having unrealistic expectations...No one does or will do it....

even ATS did that in greater Noida Paradiso or Mahagun in their sec 50 Maestro project, Supertech in sec 93 project...

from an end user perspective it is marginally negative as the density moves up 'marginally'..but so be it,,,one has to take it in their stride practically and move on.,..

i am reiterating the same thing - If the developer wants to make an a** out of the customer rest assured they have thousands of subtle ways to do that...and we cant do anything abt it...i think the need of the hour is a transparent and honest real estate regulator which i highly doubt as the government at centre is the mother of all corruption..expecting this from them would be miracle!!

the best way out of the this mess is to make a decision and encash the premium and invest in better developer..but the question remains WHICH ONE???

Comment

but what about super area... why it should remain same... it should reduce... this issue can be taken in consideration by existing buyers...

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
                      Long and short of all of this is -

NO DEVELOPER 'HOWSOEVER HONEST' LEAVES OR WILL LEAVE EVEN A SINGLE PERCENT PERMISSIBLE/ PURCHASABLE FAR!

We can argue forever but thats the fact...Developers dont mind going to court or loosing customers or even taking a short term hit on their so called reputation but wont let go off this opportunity which effects their top line....

3C would have had 2 options - a) increase the no of floors to cover up the unutilized FAR b) revise the site layout and construct a new tower somewhere on the existing plot...

i think they have made the right decision..expecting them to leave out the FAR is having unrealistic expectations...No one does or will do it....

even ATS did that in greater Noida Paradiso or Mahagun in their sec 50 Maestro project, Supertech in sec 93 project...

from an end user perspective it is marginally negative as the density moves up 'marginally'..but so be it,,,one has to take it in their stride practically and move on.,..

i am reiterating the same thing - If the developer wants to make an a** out of the customer rest assured they have thousands of subtle ways to do that...and we cant do anything abt it...i think the need of the hour is a transparent and honest real estate regulator which i highly doubt as the government at centre is the mother of all corruption..expecting this from them would be miracle!!

the best way out of the this mess is to make a decision and encash the premium and invest in better developer..but the question remains WHICH ONE???

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X