Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Your reasoning might be the true in light of LB but sofar none of projects in NA, GDA has started possession or drawing approved for new projects as establishment is settling and trying to fix price of each work.
    Same thing happened in BMW regime and it was fixed that registry in Noida will be done with minimum charge of gandhiji and this gandhiji was sent to many people in hierarchy...... Its wait and watch policy as MSY / ASY (SP) need support of gandhiji and price is fixed for all works ...... rest is get going....
    Its not 3C scandal in farmhouse land case....... nobody is bothered abt it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    Correct position in this regard is as under:

1. The builder is required to complete atleast 15% of the FAR in first phase of the project within three years from the date of lease agreement.

2. A project can be completed in maximum of five phases within a total period of 7 years ( extendable upto 10 years with penalty).

1. what happens if 15% could not be completed within 3 years? Does the builder then have to complete the 30% together?

2. what happens if total project is not complete in 10 years? This may actually happen with Jaypee and Unitech.
    CommentQuote
  • BTW when is the scheduled completion of LB phase 2? How much inventory dose phase -2 adds to already ready phase -1.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    Total area of LB is 30 acres ( LB Espasia with 10 acres of area is a separate project). It has around 3150 flats. Therefore, 15% of FAR will come out to be around 475 flats. So atleat 475 flats are required to be delivered in the first phase. The five towers said to be ready for delivery have just 240 flats. This may be the reason for delay in granting NOC for phase-1 of LB.

I am convinced more with this reason looking at the progress of phase-3 in LP. LP has around 3950 flats and 15% of FAR would be atleast 600 flats. The three towers in phase-1 of LP have only 270 flats. Towers 8, 9 and 10 which are adjecent to phase-1 towers were perhaps fastest in construction so that the issue of 15% can be taken care of and these towers can be delivered as part of phase-1.

That exactly was my point, 30 % was just an example. If your facts and figures are correct than this exactly might be the situation. Also, everything is at the mercy and discretion of NA and a new rule or exemption from the earlier one could be next. It all depends on how happy 3C guys keep them. An order from GM property of NA to go ahead with possession of as little as 240 flats is not a big deal though you have to make him do so.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    1. what happens if 15% could not be completed within 3 years? Does the builder then have to complete the 30% together?

2. what happens if total project is not complete in 10 years? This may actually happen with Jaypee and Unitech.

No, this minimum percentage of flats is prescribed only for first phase. For other phases there is no such stipulation but subject to the condition that total number of phases should not exceed five. Regarding timelines of three years, they are always relaxable. But phase-1 will be phase-1 even if it is delivered late.

Regarding your second question, the lease agreement has the provision given below:

"In case the Lessee does not construct building within the time provided including extension granted, if any, for above, the allotment/ lease deed as the case may be, shall be liable to be cancelled. Lessee shall lose all rights to the allotted land and buildings appurtenant thereto."
    CommentQuote
  • "In case the Lessee does not construct building within the time provided including extension granted, if any, for above, the allotment/ lease deed as the case may be, shall be liable to be cancelled. Lessee shall lose all rights to the allotted land and buildings appurtenant thereto."

And where does the flat buyers go? Bhad main?

CommentQuote
  • I think 3C will get CC soon. Read below article from Navbharat times.
    ग्रीन है बिल्डिंग तो सिग्नल भी ग्रीन

Jul 25, 2012, 08.00AM IST एनबीटी न्यूज ॥ नोएडा
    कूल बाई नेचर कॉन्सेप्ट पर ग्रीन बिल्डिंग बनाने वाले हमेशा हैपी रहेंगे। 40 पर्सेंट तक एनर्जी सेव करने वाली ग्रीन बिल्डिंगों को अथॉरिटी एफएआर में 5 पर्सेंट की एक्स्ट्रा छूट देगी। वहीं, निर्माण के दौरान पलूशन कंट्रोल बोर्ड से प्रायॉरिटी बेसिस पर क्लियरेंस मिलेगा। रीजनल पलूशन कंट्रोल बोर्ड को मिनिस्ट्री ऑफ एनवायरनमेंट एंड फॉरेस्ट डिपार्टमेंट ने ऐसे प्रोजेक्टों को झटपट एनवायरनमेंटल क्लियरेंस देने के निर्देश दिए हैं।
    उधर, अथॉरिटी में 3 महीने के दौरान ग्रीन बिल्डिंग्स के करीब एक दर्जन प्रपोजल आ चुके हैं। फिलहाल करीब 6 जगहों पर ग्रीन बिल्डिंग कॉन्सेप्ट पर प्रोजेक्ट बनाए जा रहे हैं। इसी क्रम में नोएडा बेस्ड नामी बिल्डर कंपनी को गुड़गांव में ग्रीन हाउसिंग प्रोजेक्ट बनाने का अप्रूवल मिला है। इसके अलावा एनसीआर प्लानिंग बोर्ड ने भी ग्रीन बिल्डिंगें बनाना जरूरी बताया है।
    अथॉरिटी के पूर्व सीनियर आर्किटेक्ट प्लानर राजपाल कौशिक ने बताया कि ग्रीन बिल्डिंगें बनाने वालों को अथॉरिटी की ओर से प्रायॉरिटी और स्पेशल छूट दी जा रही है। अथॉरिटी इन्हें तय एफएआर से 5 पर्सेंट एक्स्ट्रा कंस्ट्रक्शन करने की अनुमति दे रही है। वहीं, यूपी पलूशन कंट्रोल बोर्ड के रीजनल ऑफिसर पारसनाथ ने बताया कि ग्रीन बिल्डिंग्स बनाने पर एनवायरनमेंटल क्लियरेंस प्रायॉरिटी पर देने के निर्देश मिले हैं। फ्यूचर में सिर्फ हाईराइज ग्रीन बिल्डिंग ही बनाई जाएंगी।
    40 पर्सेंट एनर्जी सेविंग होंगी ऐसी इमारतें : ग्रीन बिल्डिंग्स बनाने में फ्लाई ऐश से बनी ईंटों का इस्तेमाल किया जाता है। वहीं, ऐसी बिल्डिंग्स शीशों का इस्तेमाल करने पर दिन में रोशनी के लिए बल्बों व ट्यूबलाइटों का इस्तेमाल नहीं करना होगा। साथ ही, छत पर ग्रीन गार्डन की कवरिंग करके गर्मी से बचा जा सकता है। इसके अलावा री-साइकल प्रॉडक्ट्स यूज करके ऐसी बिल्डिंग्स के एसटीपी आदि से निकलने वाले वेस्ट वॉटर को 100 पर्सेंट री-साइकल किया जा सकता है।
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar

For special type of projects, provisions may be different. For example, in case of Eco City(Sector-75), time allowed for first phase is 5 years and the whole project is to be completed in 10 years (13 years with penalty) in upto 7 phases. The provisions for Jaypee and Unitech(Grande) should therefore be different but I am not aware of the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    I think 3C will get CC soon. Read below article from Navbharat times.
    ग्रीन है बिल्डिंग तो सिग्नल भी ग्रीन

End user bhai kya ho gaya hai? How is this article related to completion certificate for LB? Kal aap supreme court jane ki bhi baat kar rahe the!
    CommentQuote
  • VkSharma ji, This article i read from Nav Bharat times and wished to share with people. If you read my views , i always maintained that Legal course should betaken at last resort but keep your options open.
    CommentQuote
  • Can Anyone pls inform the latest resale price (BSP/Sq ft) for phase 1 Towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone visited the location recently or checked the sample flat? I checked the sample flat last week. Wasn't very happy with the design. No doubt the builder is good, location of the project is also good. I had almost decied to buy a 3bhk here. But the sample flat didn't impress me much. The rooms are not too spacious, the living area is big.. but overall I think there is not much light in house due to less windows etc. Not sure but I have seen sample flats of few other builders as well which were very nice in layout compared to this one.
    CommentQuote
  • Today i called up Lotus Boulevard and i was told that they will start dispatching possession letter from second week of august 2012 and when i asked if they got completion certificate , the answer was not straight forward.

Donot know what is truth but i thought of sharing with you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    Today i called up Lotus Boulevard and i was told that they will start dispatching possession letter from second week of august 2012 and when i asked if they got completion certificate , the answer was not straight forward.

Donot know what is truth but i thought of sharing with you.

Someone on the Google/Yahoo group confirmed checking with Site office about the OC and they have comfirmed getting the OC and dispatching the Posession letters within August.

Not sure about the authenticity of the news.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by memehta
    Anyone visited the location recently or checked the sample flat? I checked the sample flat last week. Wasn't very happy with the design. No doubt the builder is good, location of the project is also good. I had almost decied to buy a 3bhk here. But the sample flat didn't impress me much. The rooms are not too spacious, the living area is big.. but overall I think there is not much light in house due to less windows etc. Not sure but I have seen sample flats of few other builders as well which were very nice in layout compared to this one.

Even i had similar views when i first saw the ready flat. Not only the flat looked smaller, Even lift size was too small. Not sure what is the loading in LB.

Two things that are good with this project is Location and the builder.
    CommentQuote