Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by memehta
    Anyone visited the location recently or checked the sample flat? I checked the sample flat last week. Wasn't very happy with the design. No doubt the builder is good, location of the project is also good. I had almost decied to buy a 3bhk here. But the sample flat didn't impress me much. The rooms are not too spacious, the living area is big.. but overall I think there is not much light in house due to less windows etc. Not sure but I have seen sample flats of few other builders as well which were very nice in layout compared to this one.

Yep. Exactly why I backed off from LB. Plus I felt like people from nearby towers will easily be able to peep into my bedroom - which felt a little creepy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Even i had similar views when i first saw the ready flat. Not only the flat looked smaller, Even lift size was too small. Not sure what is the loading in LB.

Two things that are good with this project is Location and the builder.

Sir,

3C failed to give a good product LB then it is not fair to say that builder is good in this project.

As far as Location is concerned that is subjective because some like it and some don't because of adjoining it with school, college and LIG flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by upadhyayprvn
    Sir,

3C failed to give a good product LB then it is not fair say that builder is good in this project.

As far as Location is concerned that is subjective because some like it and some don't because of adjoining it with school, college and LIG flat.

I'd like to disagree a little here.

3C gave exactly what they advertised from day 1. They've not changed floor sizes, orientation, specification, tower layout and number (apart from a few minor aspects)

See from their original model - it was always meant to be dense, always meant to be utilitarian and thats why they priced it at less than 3k (or thereabouts)

It is not their problem that the prices have run up to silly levels - I dont think they've ever billed this as a very HIG/luxury option.

Blame it on hype created by zealous and greedy brokers and promotors who have fed on the gullibility of the end users who do not do enough homework beforehand to understand what they are getting. Note that their (brokers/promoters) purpose is solved by taking a 2800 PSF property to 5000+. I know so many people who brought LB thinking they were getting ATS at cheap prices

The brokers and investors will exit and leave end users with the feeling of distaste.

Please however note: All what has happened over the last 3 odd years does not make 3C a bad builder at all - they gave what they promised and they delivered FAST. The only real issue has been their handling of the delayed posession fiasco with NA and their (lack of) transparency with the buyers

If you buy silver thinking it is gold, it is not the silversmith's problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

3C gave exactly what they advertised from day 1. They've not changed floor sizes, orientation, specification, tower layout and number (apart from a few minor aspects)

They only added floors in a few towers to get more juice out. That is the only change they did.

Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    Someone on the Google/Yahoo group confirmed checking with Site office about the OC and they have comfirmed getting the OC and dispatching the Posession letters within August.

Not sure about the authenticity of the news.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings, i.e. completion certificate is actually shown to customers.

In last week of September,2011, I was told by the people in the same site office that possession letters will be dispatched by mid-October to enable customers to move in shortly after Diwali.

Anyone here knows about the status of sarkari electricity connection for the society? Staff in site office was very silent about status of utilities last year. May be some progress has happened on that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rovingeye
    Yep. Exactly why I backed off from LB. Plus I felt like people from nearby towers will easily be able to peep into my bedroom - which felt a little creepy.

You will find same problem in almost all new and under-construction projects having 100 or so flats every acre.

Hope you don't like to make too much noise in bedroom. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

See from their original model - it was always meant to be dense, always meant to be utilitarian and thats why they priced it at less than 3k (or thereabouts)

It is not their problem that the prices have run up to silly levels - I dont think they've ever billed this as a very HIG/luxury option.

Blame it on hype created by zealous and greedy brokers and promotors who have fed on the gullibility of the end users who do not do enough homework beforehand to understand what they are getting. Note that their (brokers/promoters) purpose is solved by taking a 2800 PSF property to 5000+. I know so many people who brought LB thinking they were getting ATS at cheap prices

The brokers and investors will exit and leave end users with the feeling of distaste.

Please however note: All what has happened over the last 3 odd years does not make 3C a bad builder at all - they gave what they promised and they delivered FAST. The only real issue has been their handling of the delayed posession fiasco with NA and their (lack of) transparency with the buyers

If you buy silver thinking it is gold, it is not the silversmith's problem.

Sir,

Thanks for elaborating my post with your valuable details.

At the end I got your conclusion that 3C never promised to built good quality construction apartment.

And now 3c delivered another LIG project in neighborliness of NA LIG project.

As you said 3C delivered the same what they promised earlier, it means they promised LIG project ????

And zealous and greedy brokers and promotors sell it promoting by MIG ????

And Now result is declared : LOTUS BOULEVARD builders LIG apartment !!!!

So now every end user under MIG category should beware of 3C because LB was sold as MIG project but ultimate product came as LIG project.

If anybody has doubt that LB is LIG or MIG then ????????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by upadhyayprvn
    Sir,

Thanks for elaborating my post with your valuable details.

At the end I got your conclusion that 3C never promised to built good quality construction apartment.

And now 3c delivered another LIG project in neighborliness of NA LIG project.

As you said 3C delivered the same what they promised earlier, it means they promised LIG project ????

And zealous and greedy brokers and promotors sell it promoting by MIG ????

And Now result is declared : LOTUS BOULEVARD builders LIG apartment !!!!

So now every end user under MIG category should beware of 3C because LB was sold as MIG project but ultimate product came as LIG project.

If anybody has doubt that LB is LIG or MIG then ????????

Dear Upadhyay,

I read the dinesh's entire post. No where he is mentioning that LB is a LIG project or 3C is delivering underquality product as u are assuming. It was a very balanced post IMO

U are getting very touchy ...am I missing something.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veeru Dada
    Dear Upadhyay,

I read the dinesh's entire post. No where he is mentioning that LB is a LIG project or 3C is delivering underquality product as u are assuming. It was a very balanced post IMO

U are getting very touchy ...am I missing something.

shayad Upadhyay ji missed investing in LB oq he bought it at exhorbant price and is regretting either of his decision.
    CommentQuote
  • 3c did what ever it promised. Layout and location was for every one of us the see before committing to buy.

Yes lot of marketing hype was created around LP and LB. Even IREF was not spared. Refer views and postings. Even i was inclined to buy one in LB or LP. Once i visited the sample ready flat on 11th floor. My outlook changed.... Only positive i took from that visit was higher floor are not that bad as projected....
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing seems to have changed. Earlier they were saying they will give it mid july now its mid Aug. Story started last year and every month they say next month. They are just buying time and fooling all of us. Also i read some where on google group that they got Completion, i even doubt that. They have not got anything for sure other wise why another 2 weeks. I am sure after second week of Aug they will promise for mid Sept.

Originally Posted by enduser007
    Today i called up Lotus Boulevard and i was told that they will start dispatching possession letter from second week of august 2012 and when i asked if they got completion certificate , the answer was not straight forward.

Donot know what is truth but i thought of sharing with you.
    CommentQuote
  • which project is better then LB

I read many enlightening views here. Thanks to all.
    I am already invested in LB but wants to buy a good flat for end-use.
    Pls suggest me some options - i want to buy a 2.5 or 3BHK with 60L budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijvik_7
    I read many enlightening views here. Thanks to all.
    I am already invested in LB but wants to buy a good flat for end-use.
    Pls suggest me some options - i want to buy a 2.5 or 3BHK with 60L budget.

How do you define better?

If you are looking from investment point of view. 3c's are the best. They gave the maximum appreciation to its investor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    How do you define better?

If you are looking from investment point of view. 3c's are the best. They gave the maximum appreciation to its investor.

I have already written end-use. I mean quality of life without much hassles.
    As it turned out, LB is very dense so was checking with those who already saw construction of other upcoming societies. They can tell which one is better in terms of density, facilities and other amenities.
    A good CBSE/ICSE school nearby which is ready to take my kids. good hospital and small local market is also required.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijvik_7
    I have already written end-use. I mean quality of life without much hassles.
    As it turned out, LB is very dense so was checking with those who already saw construction of other upcoming societies. They can tell which one is better in terms of density, facilities and other amenities.
    A good CBSE/ICSE school nearby which is ready to take my kids. good hospital and small local market is also required.

Try Jaypee Orchards.
    CommentQuote
  • I will say try WT. Golf course side.... and Purvanchal..
    CommentQuote