Last updated: 6 days ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

mere Fatichar dost....

1st calculation se : 88 X 108 sqft builder ko diya

Construction ke baad profit ke saath....

Comment

BBA me likha nahi hai kya ki floors can be added? If yes, then why would builder share his profit with you? Your calculation doesn't show that super area has deceased. It shows that builder should share the profit with buyers on moral grounds.

Comment

This is my weekend calculations... aaj saturday hai na...

Monday ko final dekhoonga... I'll read BBA again... but I am recollecting there is no clause that mentions floors shall be added.

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        BBA me likha nahi hai kya ki floors can be added? If yes, then why would builder share his profit with you? Your calculation doesn't show that super area has deceased. It shows that builder should share the profit with buyers on moral grounds.

Comment

bhai 51 lacs is just BSP...there is add-on over this... consider 6-7 lacs additional over this... ab baari naam ki...

its now the construction thats working in support of this rate... one of my friend has recently purchased in DP plan 5100 BSP in lower floor.. Floor No. 1

Originally posted by naveensri
          Yaar 51, smallest one, ph III ... not even worth bro just in d name of 3C's

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            Lchand Bhai

It could be,
            I called broker and 51 Lac for the units available in phase-III, not RTM ones.
            51 Lac on Down payment plan for the smallest Unit, its BSP only, other charges exclusive.
            Yaar 51, smallest one, ph III ... not even worth bro just in d name of 3C's
            Rgds, Naveen

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
              I have taken only Tower 20 in consideration... you might not agree. But then, tell your calculations....
              my calculation wd be done as below -

1. take the total original FAR
              2. get the total super area, covered area, loading as per original FAR. This detail wont be available unless you reach out to Noida Authority and get a copy of architectural plan and structural details
              3. get the increased FAR from the developer or again from the revised plan from Noida Authority
              4. Apportion that increased FAR on the total old FAR
              5. Multiply that factor with the super area of the flat you own.
              6. multiply the result of Pt 5 wiht your original booking rate.
              7. Raise a refund demand on the developer

and then be ready for the developers tantrumsssssssss!!

Comment

ab itna kaun karega.... Anna jee ko laga dete hain....

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
                my calculation wd be done as below -

1. take the total original FAR
                2. get the total super area, covered area, loading as per original FAR. This detail wont be available unless you reach out to Noida Authority and get a copy of architectural plan and structural details
                3. get the increased FAR from the developer or again from the revised plan from Noida Authority
                4. Apportion that increased FAR on the total old FAR
                5. Multiply that factor with the super area of the flat you own.
                6. multiply the result of Pt 5 wiht your original booking rate.
                7. Raise a refund demand on the developer

and then be ready for the developers tantrumsssssssss!!

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                  fatichar bhai - actually BBA mein yeh nahi likha ki - Floors WONT be added....while we sign the BBA we spend not more than 60 seconds, whereas, while developer prepares the BBA he and his legal advisors spend sleepless nights deliberating on what is to be written and what is 'not to be written'...

also, i got a bit of shock reading the words 'Builder' and 'Moral' in one line!!

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                    ab itna kaun karega.... Anna jee ko laga dete hain....
                    anna ji bhi aaj kal mood mein nahi hain jabse state elections khatam hue hain...he will make a comeback in 2014 just before the centre elections..

no offence to anyone, but he has lost track because of certain idiots in his team...i never liked Prashant Bhushan,,,

Comment

BTW, if builder changes the plan for your flat with an additional balcony (just to add beauty to the overall building look), shall the buyer be liable to pay additional amount to builder?

Hamare dimaag me toh nahin baithta paisa dena... waise hi budget tight hai...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X