Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rovingeye
    Sir - correction. Quoting 6000 psft not selling.

    Then my rationale for Kosmos hitting 6000 in three years is broken coz apparently they have the same specs as LB, But Kosmos has a heavier overhang of too much supply...
    What's a reasonable price to buy LB in resale? That might set the tone for Kosmos on delivery.
    note : situation of economy/jobs & increments might weigh in on this factor later in favour of Kosmos three years down the line...
    CommentQuote
  • Funny arguments going on where in the fact is 90% of people here are trying to migrate from LIG/MIG tag to HIG tag based on there house.

    This can only happen in this part of our country..big ego with smallest of pockets :D

    Focus on your HIG societies and ask for delivery else your LIG to HIG, gamble will backfire
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks but need more info

    Thanks everybody who thought about giving input to me. but I got only 2 options.
    1. JP orchard - I m not sure of possession date. I somehow not liking JP as construction will continue for years. I saw it in my hometown and I found it very irritable to pass by a contruction site for years. Its so dusty and dirty particularly in summers.
    2. WT??

    I am sure those who are living in Noida and booking there would have seen many upcoming societies and sample flats and would have discussed with their family, friends and advisors.

    Please suggest some good options for end use. Pls give some details about USP of that project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbinda
    Do you own a unit there? Looks like you dont, So please refrain yourself from negative comments. People who bought there are not stupid, they had their own reasons to buy, We bought a unit at 5300 per sqr ft 2bhk, I know its costly, but we had our reasons. LIG, MIG, or high class, whatever, At last most of the people who gonna come and live there will be end users, and most of them have bought it close to 5000 per sqr ft. and no LIG can afford that, its upper MIG price, what decides a place is HIG or MIG or LIG is the people who live there. IF I make palace and send LIG people to live there, that society will become LIG, now If i make LIG and send HIG's to live there, they can manage the society to look better than that palace. gentry matters the most, and gentry who can spend 5000 per swr ft is no LIG at all. so stop being childish and getting in to useless arguments u all who dont own a unit there. If you want to come do a useful discussion its good, but most of the people come here to show there attitude to argu and to prove they know better. yeah you guys are right, you know better. I and all other who bought at 5000 per sqr ft after looking at 50-100 projects in Noida, Faridabad and Gurgaon and researching for a year are stupid, and morons, we burned our money. you made a good decision not to buy in LB LIG, now be happy and save your money to buy something in jaypee kosmos which god knows when will finish construction, possession is a far dream.


    I have been reading the discussions on this forum since last three months only, read most of the old posts also. I was refraining to comment and jump into the dicsussion till now.
    I have one unit of 1295 Sqft 2825/- and the second unit of 1970 Sqft 3375/-. So you can guess easily that my purpose is both investment and own use, initially I just bought due to the recommendation of one my old friend whose whole family has booked several units in LB for their own use, after 4 months of first booking, I came to India met broker, seen the sample flat etc and then realised that it would be good enough to live in LB but 1295 Sqft was little small for my use so booked another one of 1970 Sqft.
    Most of the people commenting here and trying to show all their knowldge about the Noida RE market by spreading negativity are those who dont have a single unit here because, either they missed the bus at 2800 - 3000 rates and now there pockets are too shallow to enter at 5000/- plus rate or banks would have refused the loans to them (due to eligibility) or they have done too much reserach and analysis and confused themselves.
    LIG, MIG or HIG :
    People who can afford HIG will not have time to waste by putting unnecessary posts on IREF. LB has given two types of MIG, one is a bit dense as per the ongoing trend in NCR which is LB and another is bit better in terms of density which is LB Espacia. Now the question is then where is the LIG in 3C project? If 5500 - 6000 psft is LIG then I pray that God should make everyone able to afford this LIG who all are trying to project this as LIG.
    Some one has very rightly mentioned few posts above about the "Big Ego with Empty pocket" I think it is the main reason of unnecessary negativity.
    If you dont have money in your pocket to enter in the project even now then this product is not for you hence you might not understand it well and so you should not be commenting on this.

    Qadre-Gauhar Shaah danad ya ba-danad Jauharee.
    (The value of gem is either known to Kings or to the Gemologists !!!)
    I am not trying to hurt anyone but trying to show mirror to few.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohan15
    I couldnt agree more with you but people who term a project LIG OR even MIG would if nothing more are a bit of chauvinist with deep pockets. They defy and contradict there own logic. Major issue is that they have missed the opportunity to invest and earn returns but also can no more invest in the project as an end user.

    I mentioned above that a similar project in shanghai, beijing or new york would be something to reckon but here any body who has got nothng to do with the project write it off for no practical reason. Even as a critic I would wait for possession to be offered and would take a review seriously only from a person who owns an apartment there not from a day dreamer who did nothing but just thought about buying it and has still been following it religiously. Get some life guys!



    couldnt agree more. its non end users who seem to know everything about the company density, returns etc etc. nobody is averse to true criticism but is this discussion about LIG/MIG/ HIG stuff contributing anything at all.
    I think also maybe the discussion about prices is triggering this negativity and silly discussion. True end users who will eventually make this their home really needn't be bothered by that and should stop replying to these silly stuff of would be/ could be/ wanna be investors who have missed the bus and want to run down the project.
    having said that there are issues with 3Cs, lets not hide it under the carpet... and or compare with other builders and say this is the norm.
    A lot of such issues is being taken up by yahoo groups ( I believe most end users are already there and I invite more end users to the group there) about possessions and other stuff. I know many of you are also there, but I believe it would be more useful to discuss real issues even in this thread instead of wasting space on which IG this is. This issues can then be subsequently taken up collectively with management of 3 cs

    Regards
    Raj
    CommentQuote
  • How come you know all the facts in this world, and are deciding and shouting in the forums that LB is LIG project. How can you even compare it with the LIG project nearby LB. Is it a case of misfortune???

    I have seen many other projects quality, and can surely tell you LB is far better in quality then that, yes it might be little dense then that, but thats the norm going forward.

    So stop complaining here and go find a MIG project for yourself, which is not mis-sold. Won't be surprised if we see you living in a HIG project in Noida Ext???/

    P.S: I am too a early bird enduser in LB. And very happy with the progress overall.


    Originally Posted by upadhyayprvn
    Sir,

    Its really not dependent on my meaning and this is the fact on record that LB is a regular LIG product that was mis-sold as MIG project and nobody should make it ATS as it is neighboring ATS.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok, this discussion has taken a turn for the worse and i shall opt out. No point in having a spirited debate on price triggers & comparisons...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikkugautam
    Funny arguments going on where in the fact is 90% of people here are trying to migrate from LIG/MIG tag to HIG tag based on there house.

    This can only happen in this part of our country..big ego with smallest of pockets :D

    Focus on your HIG societies and ask for delivery else your LIG to HIG, gamble will backfire



    This can only happen in this part of our country..big ego with smallest of pockets :D =- loved this line
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbinda
    Do you own a unit there? Looks like you dont, So please refrain yourself from negative comments. People who bought there are not stupid, they had their own reasons to buy, We bought a unit at 5300 per sqr ft 2bhk, I know its costly, but we had our reasons. LIG, MIG, or high class, whatever, At last most of the people who gonna come and live there will be end users, and most of them have bought it close to 5000 per sqr ft. and no LIG can afford that, its upper MIG price, what decides a place is HIG or MIG or LIG is the people who live there. IF I make palace and send LIG people to live there, that society will become LIG, now If i make LIG and send HIG's to live there, they can manage the society to look better than that palace. gentry matters the most, and gentry who can spend 5000 per swr ft is no LIG at all. so stop being childish and getting in to useless arguments u all who dont own a unit there. If you want to come do a useful discussion its good, but most of the people come here to show there attitude to argu and to prove they know better. yeah you guys are right, you know better. I and all other who bought at 5000 per sqr ft after looking at 50-100 projects in Noida, Faridabad and Gurgaon and researching for a year are stupid, and morons, we burned our money. you made a good decision not to buy in LB LIG, now be happy and save your money to buy something in jaypee kosmos which god knows when will finish construction, possession is a far dream.



    calm down dost calm down ...
    CommentQuote
  • 1295 sq ft unit

    I have unit in tower no 19. What price you will buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by findingnemo
    How come you know all the facts in this world, and are deciding and shouting in the forums that LB is LIG project. How can you even compare it with the LIG project nearby LB. Is it a case of misfortune???

    I have seen many other projects quality, and can surely tell you LB is far better in quality then that, yes it might be little dense then that, but thats the norm going forward.

    So stop complaining here and go find a MIG project for yourself, which is not mis-sold. Won't be surprised if we see you living in a HIG project in Noida Ext???/

    P.S: I am too a early bird enduser in LB. And very happy with the progress overall.


    But sirji, the way you have disrespect to NOIDA Extn buyers... I wish and prey to god that NOIDA Extn project should complete first and give delivery before 3C LB. Atleast I would not live to live in a society where such a arrogant people live.

    Seems like In High density project upto 2 BHK will be called LIG, 3 BHK will be called MIG and 4 BHK will be called HIG.

    Point is simple : For you A NOIDA Extn HIG is lower than LB LIG and you are making fun of NOIDA extn buyers.. some one making fun of you.

    But please don't talk like that for NOIDA extn.. it hurt someone sentiments..

    Fyi: I am not a NOIDA extn buyer but respect them.
    CommentQuote
  • My bad ... did NOT mean to hurt anyone. It was just a counter argument. I take my words back. :)



    Originally Posted by chandra2034
    But sirji, the way you have disrespect to NOIDA Extn buyers... I wish and prey to god that NOIDA Extn project should complete first and give delivery before 3C LB. Atleast I would not live to live in a society where such a arrogant people live.

    Seems like In High density project upto 2 BHK will be called LIG, 3 BHK will be called MIG and 4 BHK will be called HIG.

    Point is simple : For you A NOIDA Extn HIG is lower than LB LIG and you are making fun of NOIDA extn buyers.. some one making fun of you.

    But please don't talk like that for NOIDA extn.. it hurt someone sentiments..

    Fyi: I am not a NOIDA extn buyer but respect them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by findingnemo
    My bad ... did NOT mean to hurt anyone. It was just a counter argument. I take my words back. :)


    bhai possesion kab hoga
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khan1770
    I have been reading the discussions on this forum since last three months only, read most of the old posts also. I was refraining to comment and jump into the dicsussion till now.
    I have one unit of 1295 Sqft 2825/- and the second unit of 1970 Sqft 3375/-. So you can guess easily that my purpose is both investment and own use, initially I just bought due to the recommendation of one my old friend whose whole family has booked several units in LB for their own use, after 4 months of first booking, I came to India met broker, seen the sample flat etc and then realised that it would be good enough to live in LB but 1295 Sqft was little small for my use so booked another one of 1970 Sqft.
    Most of the people commenting here and trying to show all their knowldge about the Noida RE market by spreading negativity are those who dont have a single unit here because, either they missed the bus at 2800 - 3000 rates and now there pockets are too shallow to enter at 5000/- plus rate or banks would have refused the loans to them (due to eligibility) or they have done too much reserach and analysis and confused themselves.
    LIG, MIG or HIG :
    People who can afford HIG will not have time to waste by putting unnecessary posts on IREF. LB has given two types of MIG, one is a bit dense as per the ongoing trend in NCR which is LB and another is bit better in terms of density which is LB Espacia. Now the question is then where is the LIG in 3C project? If 5500 - 6000 psft is LIG then I pray that God should make everyone able to afford this LIG who all are trying to project this as LIG.
    Some one has very rightly mentioned few posts above about the "Big Ego with Empty pocket" I think it is the main reason of unnecessary negativity.
    If you dont have money in your pocket to enter in the project even now then this product is not for you hence you might not understand it well and so you should not be commenting on this.

    Qadre-Gauhar Shaah danad ya ba-danad Jauharee.
    (The value of gem is either known to Kings or to the Gemologists !!!)
    I am not trying to hurt anyone but trying to show mirror to few.


    This is really disgusting. A'int you showing same ego ?
    Doesn't sound good from some desi who earned few dollars living as a 2nd grade citizen calling others empty pockets.
    And before you want to have further discussion on what a 2nd grade citizen mean ? Untill and unless you are not driving a ferrari than the usual camry/accord do't even think of it (I am an expat).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    This is really disgusting. A'int you showing same ego ?
    Doesn't sound good from some desi who earned few dollars living as a 2nd grade citizen calling others empty pockets.
    And before you want to have further discussion on what a 2nd grade citizen mean ? Untill and unless you are not driving a ferrari than the usual camry/accord do't even think of it (I am an expat).


    Sorry friend, you misunderstood it.
    Somebody else used the word "Empty Pocket" I just referred that.
    There is no need to get personal, there are many things between Ferrari and camry/accord, you need to explore and look at the things with open mind.
    The point was people don't have units in LB should refrain from spreading negativity and sarcasm and I stick to my point rather than deviating from topic.
    CommentQuote