Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

if its a minor modification i dont mind....generally builders dont do that and usually dont sell such units in the market...the elevation plan is decided much in advance...

even if the developer changes his mind later on and makes modifications, you can expect to be given an option either to continue with the same unit or to be moved to another unit or even cancel your allotment and take refund..

I use to own a GF unit in LB and this was a scenario explained to me by the builders sales team very clearly..infact i had to use a bit of influence to get that unit as the builder doesnt typically sell the GF unit since quite a few modications are required particularly on the GF due to structural changes...

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
      fatichar bhai - actually BBA mein yeh nahi likha ki - Floors WONT be added....while we sign the BBA we spend not more than 60 seconds, whereas, while developer prepares the BBA he and his legal advisors spend sleepless nights deliberating on what is to be written and what is 'not to be written'...

also, i got a bit of shock reading the words 'Builder' and 'Moral' in one line!!
      I was talking about LChand's expectations :-)

Comment

Its an additional balcony which has not been shown in the layout as per BBA. Prakashjee aur fatichar dost..ab aap batao...additional balcony ka kya karoonga? Haan exclusivity ke hisaab se theek hai....

But additional paisa toh nahin doonga.... how does it help in strengthening the building structure?

if its a minor modification i dont mind....generally builders dont do that and usually dont sell such units in the market...the elevation plan is decided much in advance...

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
          Its an additional balcony which has not been shown in the layout as per BBA. Prakashjee aur fatichar dost..ab aap batao...additional balcony ka kya karoonga? Haan exclusivity ke hisaab se theek hai....

But additional paisa toh nahin doonga.... how does it help in strengthening the building structure?
          reproducing couple of clauses from the BBA...there are many like this...developer has covered himself of such contingencies...
          Attached Files

Comment

Balcony ka kuchh to use hota hi hai. Kuchh builders to balcony bhi nahi badhate aur fir bhi super area badh jata hai.
            Waise, I like big balconies. That was one of the factors behind choosing helios.
            Paisa to tumhe dena hi padega, agar builder maangta hai.

Comment

Fatichar bhai... check the small balcony on 6th floor...
              what's the expected size ? I guess, this is max. 4 X 2 sqft.

http://lotusboulevard.in/images/may12/17_bg.jpg

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              I was talking about LChand's expectations :-)

Comment

was passing by Sec 100 today ..the overall LB structure looks extremely unpleasant..very dense and crammed...3 C is just a hype rather i am concerned about the projects that will be delivered by other builders on the Noida Expwy.Most of them will have the same fate.

Reality is very different from what is being shown in glossy brochures
                Last edited by abhitmkhar; May 6 2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

buddy - make a visit to 137,7X and indirapuram...you will start praising LB...

Comment

i agree with you its the case will almost every builder

Comment

buddy - make a visit to 137,7X and indirapuram...you will start praising LB...
                      Open area in LB is similar to IP societies. But Tower height in IP is half of LB.

Comparing projects with same height, ATS Advantage looks much more open than LB.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X