Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Hopefully now construction will speed up.

Comment

I visited L/B and was happy with what I am getting in 3500 rs/sq feet rate.
      I have been in mumbai for so long and almost all good projects are equally or even more dense there.features or construction may not be best compare to others but i don't think we could get anything better in this price

I didnot go for lower floor or park facing one as for me important was an open view from the apartment for which i booked in tower 8, 15th floor back side viewing espacia. Even for phase one, back side apartments i would prefer coz nothing will get constructed in front of them.i dont know why price get decreased as you move up, its opposite in mumbai

only thing which will be imp is how well 3C will manage this society but unless and until it will not delivered completely no one can predict anything.It can be best or can be worst.

Comment

@Nitin....Very correct attitude for an End user buyer in LB.

You knew what you were getting....thats the key

Enjoy your life at LB.....Its definately going to be a good society who were Aware of what is being by builder....
        And the price tag u picked it up is very apt....

Regd maintenance....let me WARN ALL END USERS......These societies can be only maintained by Builders...the day you let an RWA take over.....you will cry.....

These are Highest density societies in NCR.....multistorey buildings by nature are more prone to issues like seepage, cracks, etc.....You need the builder with you to take care of it.

Comment

I want to sell 1295 sqft tower 9 unit. Genuine buyers please contact me. No Agents Please.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
            I know abt Sunshine Helios, 400 flats in 5.5 acres.

But I don't give much importance to flats/acre only. FAR is the main factor. Which is same for all projects.

Lotus 300 has only 30 flats per acre. Omaxe grandwoods has around 60. But which one will feel more open? Omaxe, anyday.
            Actually Lotus 300 is as per the revised FAR but with lowest Family per acre which I consider as one of the most important factors while making my decisions..Lesser no of families means lesser no of people and lesser load on facilities etc etc...I keep visiting the 300 constrn site and i like what I ve been seeing,,,the spacing between towers is good enough for me...with only limited families staying in a closed township i think it wd be fetch me a very good rent..Even Omaxe forest located near drainage 5-6 kms further on expressway is fetching 1lac + rent...this ones gonna be much better...

Omaxe FAR is as per the old NA bye-laws comparable to ATS village/ Purvanchal silvercity etc... so you really cant compare Omaxe and 300...thats one of the prerequisites of a luxury project,,,bigger sized flats with lesser family per acre density.....As you rightly said FAR is irrelevant...

Comment

1 lac+ rent? So, it shall be a company guest house ?

do individual pay 1Lac+ rent?

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
              Actually Lotus 300 is as per the revised FAR but with lowest Family per acre which I consider as one of the most important factors while making my decisions..Lesser no of families means lesser no of people and lesser load on facilities etc etc...I keep visiting the 300 constrn site and i like what I ve been seeing,,,the spacing between towers is good enough for me...with only limited families staying in a closed township i think it wd be fetch me a very good rent..Even Omaxe forest located near drainage 5-6 kms further on expressway is fetching 1lac + rent...this ones gonna be much better...

Omaxe FAR is as per the old NA bye-laws comparable to ATS village/ Purvanchal silvercity etc... so you really cant compare Omaxe and 300...thats one of the prerequisites of a luxury project,,,bigger sized flats with lesser family per acre density.....As you rightly said FAR is irrelevant...

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                1 lac+ rent? So, it shall be a company guest house ?

do individual pay 1Lac+ rent?
                mostly rented by Expats working in Greater Noida/ NEPZ Japanese and korean factories...these are rented by the corporate for longer term...

Salary level of CXOs has grown leaps and bounds in the last decade or so...so paying a lac Rs rent is not a big deal these days...

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post

I was talking only about openness, not luxury. My point was that less flats per acres don't make a project feel open.

Comment

Perhaps, the complainants are expecting the sky out of 3C. Please visit a couple of other builder offices and their exisiting projects and then compare and nag about 3C. Believe me, 3C is one of the better and professional builders in Noida. About violating the FAR, smaller lifts etc, these issues are common through-out. Every builder is a cheat and it's upto the buyer to decide amongst the builders lot.

Timely possession with decent quality is what one should expect. If these are met by the builder, probably, the builder has done justice to you. Anyone expecting a bumper ROI is a mere speculator and will end up on the complainant side.

Cheers,
                    Nikhil

Comment

Laakh tak-ke ki baat

But why I feel... you are closely related to 3C

Originally posted by NBansal View Post
                      Perhaps, the complainants are expecting the sky out of 3C. Please visit a couple of other builder offices and their exisiting projects and then compare and nag about 3C. Believe me, 3C is one of the better and professional builders in Noida. About violating the FAR, smaller lifts etc, these issues are common through-out. Every builder is a cheat and it's upto the buyer to decide amongst the builders lot.

Timely possession with decent quality is what one should expect. If these are met by the builder, probably, the builder has done justice to you. Anyone expecting a bumper ROI is a mere speculator and will end up on the complainant side.

Cheers,
                      Nikhil
                      Last edited by LChand; May 7 2012, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X