3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by NBansal View Post
    Perhaps, the complainants are expecting the sky out of 3C. Please visit a couple of other builder offices and their exisiting projects and then compare and nag about 3C. Believe me, 3C is one of the better and professional builders in Noida. About violating the FAR, smaller lifts etc, these issues are common through-out. Every builder is a cheat and it's upto the buyer to decide amongst the builders lot.

Timely possession with decent quality is what one should expect. If these are met by the builder, probably, the builder has done justice to you. Anyone expecting a bumper ROI is a mere speculator and will end up on the complainant side.

Cheers,
    Nikhil
    very well written...

Comment

Mr.Bansal.....Very True....

If you are Buying a WagonR but dreaming about SX4....then its not Marutis fault

I repeat....LB is an excellent project and builder has done a very good job.....Now for people who thoght they are getting a Premium HIG product.....its time to wake up.....Its a fantastically located MIG project of Noida....

Comment

It seems today you have lot of spare time...spending on MIG Projects thread..

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
        Mr.Bansal.....Very True....

If you are Buying a WagonR but dreaming about SX4....then its not Marutis fault

I repeat....LB is an excellent project and builder has done a very good job.....Now for people who thoght they are getting a Premium HIG product.....its time to wake up.....Its a fantastically located MIG project of Noida....

Comment

LChand bhai...

I bought a unit (Phase 2, Tower 12A) in LB last year in re-sale at 4300 all inclusive. I am happy and content to see the progress of the construction. I have visited Phase 1 and overall the delivery looks decent.

Please note : a very very important factor in buying for a flat should be how professional is the builder with you. I am endorsing this thought again (please note I am an end-user in LB. For further clarity, I am employed in HCL, Sec 125). I interacted with a few sales chaps from Ajnara, Paramount etc last year, while hunting for a fla. Rest assured, those all were 1st class morons, with no or very little knowledge about the project and also about real-estate. 3C folks are a lot better.

Let's hope that 3C delivers near-close to what has been promised. If you are getting your unit, just forget how many have been constructed over/under yours.

Cheers,

Nikhil

Comment

If 3C has taken care the safety measures, I have no problem with them.
            But have they really is the question?

I have sent 3-5 emails asking them if I can upgrade my unit but all negative replies to date.... I wish if I can upgrade to two sizes higher, I'll be very much relieved for next 5 years....

Originally posted by NBansal View Post
            Let's hope that 3C delivers near-close to what has been promised. If you are getting your unit, just forget how many have been constructed over/under yours.

Cheers,

Nikhil

Comment

I agree that probably 3C isn't being fair in this issue. I believe, mails would just mails, lying in some inbox, and it's a bit difficult to get an appropriate/ desired response. My suggestion, drop-in to 3C's office on a weekday and discuss it with some senior chap who have better authority. Hope that helps you.

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                Laakh tak-ke ki baat

But why I feel... you are closely related to 3C
                LChand babu,

aap bade shakeele kism ke ho. Itna doubt mardon ko shobha nahi deta

NBansal is an alumni of my college, 4 years senior to me

Comment

Bhai online toh kisi pe bhi completely bharosa nahin karr sakte....

I too could be a broker or the representative of one builder.... paid to write good for him.. negative for others... all is possible...

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                  LChand babu,

aap bade shakeele kism ke ho. Itna doubt mardon ko shobha nahi deta

NBansal is an alumni of my college, 4 years senior to me
                  Last edited by LChand; May 7 2012, 06:24 PM.

Comment

I too could be a broker or the representative of one builder.... paid to write good for him.. negative for others... all is possible...
                    LChand Ji,
                    aapnay payment to laylee par hamara kaam nahi kiya.

Regards,
                    WXYD Builders.

Comment

No worries LChand...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X