Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    Rohanji,
    I admit that I have been aggressive, but I have attacked only ones who have attacked others for seemingly no justifiable reason. With you its a simple case of rights of open discussion in a forum.
    The Ferrari thing was for the guy who is calling everyone a beggar just because he mentions a phrase "on my visit to India".


    Ab bas Sir, Lets make peace, aaj argue karne ka bilkul man nahin hai...! Lets see when phase 1 people actually start getting the possesion letters followed by the actual first hand experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes guys, OC is received and possesion is on cards very shortly. Good luck to all Phase 1 folks. Enjoy!!
    CommentQuote
  • didn't go through all recent posts, but it seems that things are back on track for LB and soon life shall be realized there.... if 3C has really got Completion certificate.....I think its really a fantastic news to cheer... well, I am not gonna live there now, but would be glad to hold a small property in a decent project near to country capital....

    Best wishes to all who are going to live there in a 2-3 months time.
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding LIG or MIG, I would say owning a house in NCR is itself a big achievement, and for budgeted end users it doesn't matter.... why the hell at all people bring this HIG/LIG concept... ask those who are not able to consider this LIG/MIG project.... but keenly want to have a shade (over them) of their own...
    CommentQuote
  • My God ... Gujarat must be having a different air & water... otherwise s would not find such change in thoughts from extreme pessimism to bit of optimism... people who do not follow this post refer to page 209 to 215 of this thread
    CommentQuote
  • All members Rovingeye ji ke IREF ke doosre post mein LB 3C post kiya hai.....
    Just for your information!
    CommentQuote
  • Very true Samir
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    All members Rovingeye ji ke IREF ke doosre post mein LB 3C post kiya hai.....
    Just for your information!

    Ji kiya hai. And since youve made that into a big event, let me explain - the OP was asking about RTM options in Noida expressway and LB apparently is about to give you possession. Therefore, I suggested it to him. Please do not misconstrue my post - I did not endorse the project and will never buy anything in LB because of high density and average quality. However, the same may not be true for the person who asked for options.
    CommentQuote
  • rovingeye ji mein to sirf information share kar raha tha.....nothing offending....no grudges....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohan15
    Bilkul vishal bhai, but if would have gone through my post they were not intended to any one personally and my only suggestion was that we should all conduct ourselves in a nice way and not downgrade a project merely speculating.Even I had been around for some time but recent posts from some super smart real estate gurus made me break the ice. At times you just have to reply back and put your point straight. I just felt the need to do it and did it.

    If you read this guys "rovingeye" post both here and in LB and LP he is only suggesting JP to all the guys who are seeking members views. There are other builders as well in NOIDA some better ones than even JP i would say. You downgrade one and suggest other clearly shows vested interest and malice.

    Anways looking forward to the possession of LB phase 1 and some constructive reviews now.


    Probably some jaypee underwriter is playing the game by some or the other id's on forum..............................:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Regarding LIG or MIG, I would say owning a house in NCR is itself a big achievement, and for budgeted end users it doesn't matter.... why the hell at all people bring this HIG/LIG concept... ask those who are not able to consider this LIG/MIG project.... but keenly want to have a shade (over them) of their own...


    Lchand...........to compare is human..........if you were on foot / 2 wheeler you would dream of a car whether its a outdated maruti 800.........but once you buy it you would want to upgrade to say a alto or wagonr etc............so you compare/want to upgrade once you have anything...............so lets not feel bad................log lig lete hain......fir 2bhk-mig..........fir 3bhk- hig............and then bigger bigger...........till once means allow.............
    No dout but buying house in Ncr and near to one's office or working area is a big achievement.......................;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohan15
    Bilkul vishal bhai, but if would have gone through my post they were not intended to any one personally and my only suggestion was that we should all conduct ourselves in a nice way and not downgrade a project merely speculating.Even I had been around for some time but recent posts from some super smart real estate gurus made me break the ice. At times you just have to reply back and put your point straight. I just felt the need to do it and did it.

    If you read this guys "rovingeye" post both here and in LB and LP he is only suggesting JP to all the guys who are seeking members views. There are other builders as well in NOIDA some better ones than even JP i would say. You downgrade one and suggest other clearly shows vested interest and malice.

    Anways looking forward to the possession of LB phase 1 and some constructive reviews now.

    Missed this post. Oh yeah, why shouldnt I suggest JP to others? I like their work in GN and am absolutely sold on their Golf properties. I will certainly point people to the projects I like. Its for the buyer to decide if he likes it too or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rovingeye
    Missed this post. Oh yeah, why shouldnt I suggest JP to others? I like their work in GN and am absolutely sold on their Golf properties. I will certainly point people to the projects I like. Its for the buyer to decide if he likes it too or not.


    Sir, aap bilkul suggest karo kisne mana kara hai. But why do you feel the need to suggest it on LB/LP thread. You could do that in a far better way in some JP thread, why here only?

    There has to be a reason for you to be so actively participating in this forum and getting the people enlightened for JP flats. Just the forum being open to all does not mean you have to be present here. I am sure there are other project forums but why do they dont attract you? why particularly this one? and as per what you are saying "it is for the buyer to decide if he likes it too or not" than why suggest only? when you agreeing only that it is for buyer to decide. You just let me know that why is it that you suggesting/advicing/criticising/comparing LB with JP? koi reason koi motive kuch to hoga. We all have reasons for being here but you dont have one. You are here just because this is open to all which does not make sense.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    What are the sizes of apartments in phase1 whose possessions will be given now this month?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    didn't go through all recent posts, but it seems that things are back on track for LB and soon life shall be realized there.... if 3C has really got Completion certificate.....I think its really a fantastic news to cheer... well, I am not gonna live there now, but would be glad to hold a small property in a decent project near to country capital....

    LChand ji, that is sad that you won't live here :(. Guy who has been SO active and realistic end user won't live here..
    Originally Posted by LChand

    Best wishes to all who are going to live there in a 2-3 months time.

    Why are you saying so? Will it take THAT LONG to start living there? I thought that most of us are END users and would love to stop living in rented accommodation and would love to move in their own houses as soon as possible!!
    CommentQuote