Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

I have experienced it and finding 3C much better than other builder. Visit some of the builders and you will find that the club work even starts after the possession. no builder generally furnish the common area of the tower before possession.

Originally posted by NBansal View Post
    Perhaps, the complainants are expecting the sky out of 3C. Please visit a couple of other builder offices and their exisiting projects and then compare and nag about 3C. Believe me, 3C is one of the better and professional builders in Noida. About violating the FAR, smaller lifts etc, these issues are common through-out. Every builder is a cheat and it's upto the buyer to decide amongst the builders lot.

Timely possession with decent quality is what one should expect. If these are met by the builder, probably, the builder has done justice to you. Anyone expecting a bumper ROI is a mere speculator and will end up on the complainant side.

Cheers,
    Nikhil

Comment

Freinds, attached is the latest LB layout- one can see the correct number of floors in each tower...got this from 3C office.
      Attached Files

Comment

any idea, if they have also made revisions in Panache layout??

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
          If 3C has taken care the safety measures, I have no problem with them.
          But have they really is the question?

I have sent 3-5 emails asking them if I can upgrade my unit but all negative replies to date.... I wish if I can upgrade to two sizes higher, I'll be very much relieved for next 5 years....
          Mr. Chand ~ Upgrade is very difficult with builders ... but yes, its possible if u have not taken any loan and its all self funding ...

I got my unit transferred from one tower to another , not with 3C's but with other builder ... so if its a self funding its worth a try !!!
          Rgds, Naveen

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav256 View Post
            Freinds, attached is the latest LB layout- one can see the correct number of floors in each tower...got this from 3C office.

its same as available at website currently.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
              Mr.Bansal.....Very True....

If you are Buying a WagonR but dreaming about SX4....then its not Marutis fault

I repeat....LB is an excellent project and builder has done a very good job.....Now for people who thoght they are getting a Premium HIG product.....its time to wake up.....Its a fantastically located MIG project of Noida....
              For GOD's sake, stop using the terms MIG, HIG.. these are not DDA flats.
              Zohaib, I agree with you on your post though, except the usage of these terms.

Comment

What is wrong. I don't find anything unusual in calling LB/LP as MIG...

Originally posted by anb123 View Post
                For GOD's sake, stop using the terms MIG, HIG.. these are not DDA flats.
                Zohaib, I agree with you on your post though, except the usage of these terms.

Comment

guys
                  m looking for buying in LB and want possession in 3-6 months..
                  any idea what rates are going on
                  broker tell me 5800 all inclusive..
                  not sure if i can buy in this range..still any idea about it..
                  i need it for end use

Comment

Ahh, LChand!

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post268629

Comment

LChand Ji,
                      Can you share the meaning of "MIG", please

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X