Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Veeru Dada
    It is accompanied by unlimited booze and dancing girls in the evening for each apartment... as complimentary offer from 3 C. :bab (5):

Please count me in, in that case.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Please count me in, in that case.

I think the new tower launched is a luxury class tower with centralized AC. Thats the reason of high price!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anb123
    I think the new tower launched is a luxury class tower with centralized AC. Thats the reason of high price!!

Its an L shaped tower with 2 flats on each floor and will be 45 stories high... its an ultra luxury 4000+ Sqf apt, dont waste your time over it... the clientele will not be on IREF and would probably already be enjoying dancing girls with booze some place somewhere....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Its an L shaped tower with 2 flats on each floor and will be 45 stories high... its an ultra luxury 4000+ Sqf apt, dont waste your time over it... the clientele will not be on IREF and would probably already be enjoying dancing girls with booze some place somewhere....

damn these rich folks !! ;-)
    btw where is the space in Lb now for this new tall tower ? have they cut down on the green areas ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880

4000 Sq ft at 8000 psft = 3.2 Crores

Even if I had 3.2 Crores Wont I buy a Villa / Bunglow instead of a ultra luxury apartment inside a essentially a MIG Society with MIG gentry...
    CommentQuote
  • Dear trialsurvey, ManGupta
    Tower 31 is part of espacia area. with separate entry-club etc as discussed around 1-2 months back by prakashji and others in this thread itself.
    It is clearly shown in layout by 3c from long back. Checkout the layout @3C website. i.e. no cut down of green area, no change of layout etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManGupta

Even if I had 3.2 Crores Wont I buy a Villa / Bunglow instead of a ultra luxury apartment inside a essentially a MIG Society with MIG gentry...

Where do you think such people live otherwise sir ji? Everywhere you will find middle class people in NCR. Can you escape from them? And whats the harm? It is middle class gentry only that brings facilities (as they pay most taxes).

The only thing that I didn't understand is - if there is already lotus300, why do they need this in LB? Does that mean lotus300 is already a hit!!!

Hey bhagwan, kitna paisa hai logon ke paas :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anb123
    Where do you think such people live otherwise sir ji? Everywhere you will find middle class people in NCR. Can you escape from them? And whats the harm? It is middle class gentry only that brings facilities (as they pay most taxes).

The only thing that I didn't understand is - if there is already lotus300, why do they need this in LB? Does that mean lotus300 is already a hit!!!

Hey bhagwan, kitna paisa hai logon ke paas :bab (59):

problem with india is that paisa bahuuut hai .. lekin only 2-3 % population ke paas !
    CommentQuote

If you have 10L to spend on a vehicle, you will probably buy a honda city. So will I. But there are at least half a dozen 2 wheelers in India that cost more than 10L. And more are being launched every year. Surely, they are not doing this for show-baazi. There is a market for them.

Does a bungalow/villa provide ALL the benefits of a luxury flat? No way! Then why would everyone prefer them over luxury flats? e.g., if someone wants a bird's eye view, can he get that in a villa?
    CommentQuote

Sirji, Bunglow ke liye zameen hai kahan?? sab land to builders ke pass hai aur jo hai usme to itne paison mein 2 bhk hi banega, bunglow to nahin...

Simple explanation to these utlra super luxurious apartments is lets say 3c has 30,000 sqft of land to construct a high rise or a gated plotted community. Now to construct a 4000 sqft of apartment it shall be able to divide the whole area into only 6 plots which means 6*3.2=19.2 crores.

Now, come to the so called apartments, with the kind of FAR permissible lets say far is 2, the areas that can be constructed would be 60,000sqft. which means for each apartment of 4000 sqft you can actually build 15 apartments instead of just 6 plots i.e 15* 3.2 = 48 cores. Now just calculate with the area and floor 3c has.
    CommentQuote
  • is there any further news to LB completion certificate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    is there any further news to LB completion certificate?

ya letter has been dispatched to buyer, for demand of 5 % payment to phase-1 buyer, and tower wise poss is start, one of my known get physical poss in first week of oct..

i think they collect the money till aug(5%).
    in sep the completed registration process and individual inspection,
    final key will be given from oct onwards...

and holding charges shall also be applicable on buyer from sept. onwards....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rebele003
    ya letter has been dispatched to buyer, for demand of 5 % payment to phase-1 buyer, and tower wise poss is start, one of my known get physical poss in first week of oct..

what about delay penalty? they need to calculate and deduct the same from final payment of 5%..upon receipt of demand, your friend must take up this issue with 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Hmmm its very exciting... First possessions on expressway after a long time
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rebele003

I am sorry if I'm asking a stupid question - why do people have to wait for getting registration done? Can't possession be given earlier? Chances of people to spend their Diwali in their new house increases that way..
    Registration to kabhi bhi ho sakta hai - no??
    CommentQuote