Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ManGupta
    4000 Sq ft at 8000 psft = 3.2 Crores

    Even if I had 3.2 Crores Wont I buy a Villa / Bunglow instead of a ultra luxury apartment inside a essentially a MIG Society with MIG gentry...


    Sir Ji... like I said.... the buyers are not on IREF... 300 got sold out!!! So did Eldifice and so did that Sector 108 ... and so did Jaypee Gold COurse facing ones... Ambience Island (Gurgaon) was sold at 9.8 Crores when I was still thinking of buying a flat 4 years ago (240 flats sold out).

    Sir Ji... if you had 3.2 crores you would put 2.2 crores in FD and buy a plot in a MIG Sector... but if you had 32 Crores you would buy one of these flats...
    CommentQuote
  • Yamuna Expressway opening, Boulevard giving possession, Wave getting clearance.. looks like Swiss Banks have done healthy business in last quarter :D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Sir Ji... like I said.... the buyers are not on IREF... 300 got sold out!!! So did Eldifice and so did that Sector 108 ... and so did Jaypee Gold COurse facing ones... Ambience Island (Gurgaon) was sold at 9.8 Crores when I was still thinking of buying a flat 4 years ago (240 flats sold out).

    Sir Ji... if you had 3.2 crores you would put 2.2 crores in FD and buy a plot in a MIG Sector... but if you had 32 Crores you would buy one of these flats...


    correct..people not able to understand crorepati will not be on this IREF..they were busy in business to add more in their crorepati account..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    yes, they have increased..i was in talk with one of 3c official, they mentioned marginal increment has been done..



    Ankit, can you please share the figures?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    Ankit, can you please share the figures?


    ankur each flat would have different calculations of increase ......it would not be same to all...............check for your flat directly witrh 3c cust care
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by siddh79
    ankur each flat would have different calculations of increase ......it would not be same to all...............check for your flat directly witrh 3c cust care


    yes, they mentioned in some flats increase is very low like 3-4 sqft only but in some flats, its high. I don't understand why builder calculate it..all flats have same layout, same shafts, same structure so how it vary flat to flat in same tower..

    I think its more to offset delay penalty..whoever demand, will pay increase area amount..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    Ankit, can you please share the figures?


    ankur each flat would have different calculations of increase ......it would not be same to all...............check for your flat directly witrh 3c cust care
    CommentQuote
  • Do we know what 3C is planning to charge for maintenance, club , electricity fixed charges and power backup unit charges ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Do we know what 3C is planning to charge for maintenance, club , electricity fixed charges and power backup unit charges ?


    is power back available for phase 1 towers..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    ab Ruke To Mare...... Bus Missed Forever :D


    just saw this old post by saurabh bhai ...ultimate full form!! mazaa aa gaya :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    yes, they have increased..i was in talk with one of 3c official, they mentioned marginal increment has been done..


    I didn't receive any such communication or information from any where. How they would be communicating this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Do we know what 3C is planning to charge for maintenance, club , electricity fixed charges and power backup unit charges ?


    Generally the power backup would be there from first day as i can see the genset for phase 1. In terms of maintenance it generally does not start as soon as the possession happens and i would except some delay of 3-4 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinmails
    I didn't receive any such communication or information from any where. How they would be communicating this ?


    are you phase 1 buyer..have you received final payment notice and possession offer..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    yes, they have increased..i was in talk with one of 3c official, they mentioned marginal increment has been done..


    What was the increase in the carpet and super area for phase 1?

    Seniors, can you guys explain how can one confirm if the super area / carpet area calculations are correct? Carpet / Appartment area calculations can be reconfirmed by measuring the appartment, however how can one confirm the super area calculations.
    What kind of right does the buyer in this case.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    What was the increase in the carpet and super area for phase 1?

    Seniors, can you guys explain how can one confirm if the super area / carpet area calculations are correct? Carpet / Appartment area calculations can be reconfirmed by measuring the appartment, however how can one confirm the super area calculations.
    What kind of right does the buyer in this case.


    hi, see the BBA says that 8% increase or decrease can happen.............. mostly if super area increases of a flat it means that carpet area should also increase in the same ratio.....................if the internal area dosent increase it means that the flats loading has increased.........and all flats wont have a increase or decrease in a pre-defined ratio as this isnt a factory made product............contact customer care for each flats status ;)
    CommentQuote