Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, on PSF basis in most projects. I think purvanchal has fixed charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    in these new private builder projects, are the maintenance charges calculated on a psf basis ? (so in this case 2bhk guys will have to pay lower maintenance than 3bhk guys)

pardon my ignorance as I have so far all along lived in sahkari samiti type appts with fixed maintenance charges for all
    :D

Yes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Yes, on PSF basis in most projects. I think purvanchal has fixed charges.

praveen bhai then i am lucky .. 2bhk wala hoon .. least monthly charges for me !! :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    praveen bhai then i am lucky .. 2bhk wala hoon .. least monthly charges for me !! :D

Its a bit tricky with Purvanchal....Silvercity 2 has fixed charges but Heights has a psf rate maintenance charge!!
    CommentQuote
  • IMO PSF is a fair method to calculate maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,
    any update for progress and possession of ph3 units?
    Ph3 should also be handed over by this time next year if things are going smooth in the project...comments????
    CommentQuote
  • Zoom has returned on LB thread........... :D
    keep it up, investors turn salesmen...

* - in light note... :)
    CommentQuote
  • What price can i get for my 1295 sqf flat on 4F in T-9 ? 5000 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Damrak
    What price can i get for my 1295 sqf flat on 4F in T-9 ? 5000 ?

hold for two yrs more ..u will get 9K... abhi bech kar kya karoge itne paise ka ......30% to tax hi dena pa jaayea ( only on white money)....

if you sell a property after 3 yrs of possession and buy another property within 2 yrs of selling it ...no tax to be paid...
    ( normally within one yr you have to buy ...but if not then u hv to deposit your money in capital gain account in SBI so that u can buy 2nd yr ...)
    CommentQuote
  • Wrong information

Originally Posted by raj2782
    hold for two yrs more ..u will get 9K... abhi bech kar kya karoge itne paise ka ......30% to tax hi dena pa jaayea ( only on white money)....

if you sell a property after 3 yrs of possession and buy another property within 2 yrs of selling it ...no tax to be paid...
    ( normally within one yr you have to buy ...but if not then u hv to deposit your money in capital gain account in SBI so that u can buy 2nd yr ...)

If you sell your flat after 3years from allotment (agreement) date then it is a long term capital gain (LTCG). Also this selling need to be done before possession to claim LTCG as you don't carry any physical asset, but just the right to asset. Post possession you'll have to wait another 3 years to claim long term capital gain (else it would become short term capital gain). Also under sec54 IT rule if you invest in buying another house (within T-1 to T+2) years you shall be exempted from any Income tax. My advice meet a CA before selling rather than listening to incomplete information
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LBNOIDA
    If you sell your flat after 3years from allotment (agreement) date then it is a long term capital gain (LTCG). Also this selling need to be done before possession to claim LTCG as you don't carry any physical asset, but just the right to asset. Post possession you'll have to wait another 3 years to claim long term capital gain (else it would become short term capital gain). Also under sec54 IT rule if you invest in buying another house (within T-1 to T+2) years you shall be exempted from any Income tax. My advice meet a CA before selling rather than listening to incomplete information

Any idea whether the interest paid on loan and brokrage for sale of house is exemted from STCG?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Any idea whether the interest paid on loan and brokrage for sale of house is exemted from STCG?

No exemption, just in STCG, you'll have just cost indexing basis the year of buying and year of selling.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LBNOIDA
    No exemption, just in STCG, you'll have just cost indexing basis the year of buying and year of selling.

No indexing is allowed in STCG..this is added to the individual income slab...

theres a separate thread on this..you may want to search for it...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IndianPundit
    Hello,
    any update for progress and possession of ph3 units?
    Ph3 should also be handed over by this time next year if things are going smooth in the project...comments????

I had a talk over phone with one of the 3C's representative, he was assuring Phase 3 possession on time..same should be in 2nd & 3rd quarter....
    CommentQuote
  • Is the phase 1 possession complete?
    how is the construction quality?
    any photographs to upload on the actual flat?
    CommentQuote