Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

That's a news...Is it true that possesion has started in LB?

Originally posted by anb123 View Post
    Now that possessions are happening, I think we should also check out this thread:
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post417108

Comment

No...but a lot of people like to count their chicken before they hatch..

Originally posted by Gaurav256 View Post
      That's a news...Is it true that possesion has started in LB?

Comment

Guys,

Yesterday, I visited the site again and had a long chat with 3C sales guys. As per them now total phases planned are 5 . Ph1 ready, then comes ph1A (T6 &T7) with possession 6 months, ph2 (T12 to T16) in 12 months, ph3 (T8,9,10,17 to 21) in 15 months, ph4 (T22 to 27) in 18 months and finally ph5 (T28 to 30) in 24 months. One interesting point is that for late deliveries, penalty clause may or may not be there.

Also, I inquired about much debated addition of extra floors in some towers. As per them, it has been added and reduced at the same time in some towers.

One more imp point of post delivery maintenance. They told me that for initial three years, 3C will take care and then will hand over to RWA.

With all above discussions, I came back with no so-good feeling. Memebers your take on above points ???????

Comment

Originally posted by IndianPundit View Post
          Guys,

Yesterday, I visited the site again and had a long chat with 3C sales guys. As per them now total phases planned are 5 . Ph1 ready, then comes ph1A (T6 &T7) with possession 6 months, ph2 (T12 to T16) in 12 months, ph3 (T8,9,10,17 to 21) in 15 months, ph4 (T22 to 27) in 18 months and finally ph5 (T28 to 30) in 24 months. One interesting point is that for late deliveries, penalty clause may or may not be there.

Also, I inquired about much debated addition of extra floors in some towers. As per them, it has been added and reduced at the same time in some towers.

One more imp point of post delivery maintenance. They told me that for initial three years, 3C will take care and then will hand over to RWA.

With all above discussions, I came back with no so-good feeling. Memebers your take on above points ???????
          Bhai Ji

Don't chat long with them. just talk seriously in short.
          Phase-I is not ready. Untill and unless I see guys moving in, I don't call it READY.
          It just show piece as a part of marketing. all phases/prpjects are running behind schedule..
          Thanks

Comment

Pundit jee,

What you didn't like? So far, the deadlines mentioned are the ideal ones and if 3C achieves these milestones, it shall be great.

But are you sure, towers 8 & 9 in Phase 3 and possession within 15 months?

Originally posted by IndianPundit View Post
            Guys,

Comment

Truly cookie bhai. Marketing people are fake, with them, talk to the point only. They are like parrots and have all data by heart.

Originally posted by cookie View Post
              Bhai Ji

Phase-I is not ready. Untill and unless I see guys moving in, I don't call it READY.
              It just show piece as a part of marketing. all phases/prpjects are running behind schedule..

Comment

Even if 3C delivers Phase-1 with a delay of 1 year and the rest of the phases aligned to what its Customer Care is saying its not bad .

Families will start moving in once possession is handed over .

Bhai Ji

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
                  Even if 3C delivers Phase-1 with a delay of 1 year and the rest of the phases aligned to what its Customer Care is saying its not bad .

when will that "Once" come?
                  Thanks

Comment

Didn't undertsand what u mean to say?

Originally posted by realguru View Post

Comment

when will that "Once" come?
                      Cookie bhai, why you are scratching the wounds of few people?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X