Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by LBNOIDA
    If you sell your flat after 3years from allotment (agreement) date then it is a long term capital gain (LTCG). Also this selling need to be done before possession to claim LTCG as you don't carry any physical asset, but just the right to asset. Post possession you'll have to wait another 3 years to claim long term capital gain (else it would become short term capital gain). Also under sec54 IT rule if you invest in buying another house (within T-1 to T+2) years you shall be exempted from any Income tax. My advice meet a CA before selling rather than listening to incomplete information


    bhai maine bhi yahi likhaa tha .... possession ke 3 saal baad .....if you sell it and invest in another property then no tax ....

    * I consulted 3 CA's for my tax file this yr ..i was in the similar situation
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Boulvard Resale price

    Hi

    I am looking for RTM in noida, I have zeroed in on sector 100
    Where RTM are available in Noida authority flats

    I am also considering Lotus Boulevard 100.
    Could you please let me know the price at which resale are happening in phase 1.

    Or if you have flat in ph1 and are planning to sell, please drop me an message


    THanks
    Gaurav M.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raj2782
    bhai maine bhi yahi likhaa tha .... possession ke 3 saal baad .....if you sell it and invest in another property then no tax ....

    * I consulted 3 CA's for my tax file this yr ..i was in the similar situation



    My dear, even before possession, if the selling is 3 years later then allotment date it qualifies for LTCG. Chk the below link:
    Can Long Term Capital Gains Arise On Selling Flats Before Possession – taxworry.com

    In-fact from tax perspective, it is better to sale before actual possession. Chk the below link:
    Selling under-construction flat before possession saves tax - Columns - livemint.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav.mun
    Hi

    I am looking for RTM in noida, I have zeroed in on sector 100
    Where RTM are available in Noida authority flats

    I am also considering Lotus Boulevard 100.
    Could you please let me know the price at which resale are happening in phase 1.

    Or if you have flat in ph1 and are planning to sell, please drop me an message


    THanks
    Gaurav M.


    Gaurav,

    Lotus Boulevard is not RTM yet ... and then with construction going on in the campus, it may not be liveable for another 1-2 years.

    I am looking for a RTM, and I think either one should wait, or consider the likes of ATS, Parsvath, Silver City, Eldeco or Supertech, which are populated or Omaxe Grand, which is being populated.

    Actually, all depends on what you want, and what is your Budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gpsdnet
    Gaurav,

    Lotus Boulevard is not RTM yet ... and then with construction going on in the campus, it may not be liveable for another 1-2 years.

    I am looking for a RTM, and I think either one should wait, or consider the likes of ATS, Parsvath, Silver City, Eldeco or Supertech, which are populated or Omaxe Grand, which is being populated.

    Actually, all depends on what you want, and what is your Budget.


    This all has been discussed here so many times that I wont say anything else other than you are wrong. I dont wanna debate either, If you are curious or want me to justifu, I would suggest reading this thread and apply a lil more brains,

    Also : Does anyone know or have any news on Phase 1 possession ?
    CommentQuote
  • I talked to one sales guy of 3C, he said that letter will be started dispatching in last week of August 2012. Hope this is true....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gpsdnet
    Gaurav,

    Lotus Boulevard is not RTM yet ... and then with construction going on in the campus, it may not be liveable for another 1-2 years.

    I am looking for a RTM, and I think either one should wait, or consider the likes of ATS, Parsvath, Silver City, Eldeco or Supertech, which are populated or Omaxe Grand, which is being populated.

    Actually, all depends on what you want, and what is your Budget.



    Sour grapes....
    CommentQuote
  • I have been advised by family to sell LB when near to possession... I wanna hold but budget is not permitting... as soon I have to look a RTM at Vadodara....

    Let's see kya hota... abhi toh rate nahin mil raha...
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody received the inspection letter for Phase-I as Possession letter should follow this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsaxena8
    Has anybody received the inspection letter for Phase-I as Possession letter should follow this ?


    I think at the time of possession or after getting possession letter of the flat you get inspection letter with keys..

    so when registry is going to take place? It happens when you get possession letter I guess..
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for RTM only,
    budget is 55L, max of 60L?
    What other you can suggest?


    Originally Posted by gpsdnet
    Gaurav,

    Lotus Boulevard is not RTM yet ... and then with construction going on in the campus, it may not be liveable for another 1-2 years.

    I am looking for a RTM, and I think either one should wait, or consider the likes of ATS, Parsvath, Silver City, Eldeco or Supertech, which are populated or Omaxe Grand, which is being populated.

    Actually, all depends on what you want, and what is your Budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav.mun
    I am looking for RTM only,
    budget is 55L, max of 60L?
    What other you can suggest?


    Consider a MIG in Sector 93 or Sector 82, or maybe a 1050 sq. ft. in Supertech Emerald Court (though I really don't recommend Supertech, as a builder).
    CommentQuote
  • Visit sector 100 MIG..... Should be around 60L
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    I have been advised by family to sell LB when near to possession... I wanna hold but budget is not permitting... as soon I have to look a RTM at Vadodara....

    Let's see kya hota... abhi toh rate nahin mil raha...
    in which phase is ur propety and what rate r u looking for ?aprox?

    Lotus has given good returns to investors
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getsumit123
    Visit sector 100 MIG..... Should be around 60L


    lotus is anyday better than MIG's suggested, considering the gentry and new flats extra, unless u really care than in MIG u will get a little more extra space, and some people really feel good and happy that getting a little more extra space will be value for money for them, doesnt matter whr that extra space is.

    I would suggest lotus, u can look at supertech , (i have no idea abt it) or there was one more close to lotus, people were talking abt it, forgot the name, posession has allready been given for that. whatever u buy, buy at good location, with gentry and decent looking community.
    CommentQuote