Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vbinda
    in which phase is ur propety and what rate r u looking for ?aprox?

Lotus has given good returns to investors

its in Phase3, possession expected by 2nd quarter, 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Latest information--- Phase 2 will be delivered by March 2013 next year. Today i spoke to LB guy, he said delivery is only possible by March 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • I just casually inquired to sell LB flat, 4900 is the BSPas per broker for a lower, park facing unit...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Lchand
    Can you please share the tower/floor/unit details and the actual price you are looking for..?
    Thanks,
    Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • recently, i contacted 3C, they are saying Tower 20 shall be RTM in 2nd quarter of 2013. I am thinking to wait,

its a lower floor (below 10) apartment...park facing... 1015 sqft.
    CommentQuote
    lotus is anyday better than MIG's suggested, considering the gentry and new flats extra, unless u really care than in MIG u will get a little more extra space, and some people really feel good and happy that getting a little more extra space will be value for money for them, doesnt matter whr that extra space is.

I would suggest lotus, u can look at supertech , (i have no idea abt it) or there was one more close to lotus, people were talking abt it, forgot the name, posession has allready been given for that. whatever u buy, buy at good location, with gentry and decent looking community.

I was reading a comment by someone on another thread, that he visited one of the 3C properties and they were no better than MIG, in terms of quality, so in that case one does not know what one will get from 3C ... and then the issue of Density, the 3C projects are too Dense, 1000's of families staying in that campus, God only knows how their Maintenance will be.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gpsdnet
    I was reading a comment by someone on another thread, that he visited one of the 3C properties and they were no better than MIG, in terms of quality, so in that case one does not know what one will get from 3C ... and then the issue of Density, the 3C projects are too Dense, 1000's of families staying in that campus, God only knows how their Maintenance will be.

Sir, americans bhi isi question say pareshan rehtay hain, ki india itni density kaisay handle karta hai......par aap agar india mai rehkar yae question karogay to kaisay chalega :-D

Sir, americans bhi isi question say pareshan rehtay hain, ki india itni density kaisay handle karta hai......par aap agar india mai rehkar yae question karogay to kaisay chalega :-D

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03

gpsdnet

can you point few projects, which were launched around or after LB and have better density?

Now a days every project is dense..
    gpsdnet

can you point few projects, which were launched around or after LB and have better density?

gpsdnet

gpsdnet

gpsdnet

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getsumit123
    Visit sector 100 MIG..... Should be around 60L

I recently visited sector 100 MIG flats which are just opp. to boulevard....dealer quoted rates between 54lac to 60lac for them.

I was to make a choice between MIGs and LB...finally went with LB after checking MIG flats. Actually all of the MIG flats which I checked were having seepage in them...specially ground and 1st floor...2nd and 3rd floors were also having the same problem but little less.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Grvhome
    I recently visited sector 100 MIG flats which are just opp. to boulevard....dealer quoted rates between 54lac to 60lac for them.

I was to make a choice between MIGs and LB...finally went with LB after checking MIG flats. Actually all of the MIG flats which I checked were having seepage in them...specially ground and 1st floor...2nd and 3rd floors were also having the same problem but little less.

What would you do if the seepage issue comes in LB?
    CommentQuote

Personally, I feel there is no comparison between MIG and LB...if you really want to check how MIG will be after 3-4 yrs...go and check low rise & low in density flats in nearby sectors 93, 82, kendriya vihar types....they are in a very bad condition....worse than any old multi-storey projects developed by good developers. Frankly, I was more inclined toward MIG cos I cd start living there immediately, but i changed my mind after checking there condition.

I will be interested in knowing which 3c residential property was visited by someone refered in ur post...as per my knowledge...there is no residential property developed by 3c where ppl are living as of now....3c just started with residential projects
    CommentQuote
  • I guess he is referring to LB PH-1, you are allowed to see few of the RTM units and that gives you good sense of quality. I found it average but satisfactory.

Originally Posted by Grvhome
    Personally, I feel there is no comparison between MIG and LB...if you really want to check how MIG will be after 3-4 yrs...go and check low rise & low in density flats in nearby sectors 93, 82, kendriya vihar types....they are in a very bad condition....worse than any old multi-storey projects developed by good developers. Frankly, I was more inclined toward MIG cos I cd start living there immediately, but i changed my mind after checking there condition.

I will be interested in knowing which 3c residential property was visited by someone refered in ur post...as per my knowledge...there is no residential property developed by 3c where ppl are living as of now....3c just started with residential projects
    CommentQuote

The problem people do not understand is this.

-- when MIG came up they were sold at a much lesser price and I havent visited there but my family did and according to them gentry there is not good (my apologies if someone is offended but its a generalization given not meant for individual). Now my assumption is most of the people who are coming in LB have bought it around minimum 50-60lacks and much more for higher units (except very few end users who bought initially and will actually move in). This will be good gentry (atleast economy wise and theoretically) +IF LB has to mentain its brand and name it will take care of it first flagship project, + people there will be economically sound enough to pay for maintenance. So in long run LB is better than MIG (unless again u are concerned about space and all.)+ I am pretty sure in 5-10 years from now LB will get you better return than MIG for sure, more and more people will get comfortable and will prefer high rises.

Density-- I have not seen LB but from the data available online and pictures looks like it is not very bad, its totally depends on mentality. I do not want to do this but just so that we understand, in hong kong, south korea, china, Europe , America there are much much greater densed project , again they might now be comparable to LB as they are in downtown or financial disctricts or other places but still, (as an example, might be bad example)+ LB is no way is luxury, but much better than MIG society. They are not comparable. First you need to decide if you are comfortable living in a dense high rise project where you will get facilities but they will come with a price tag, OR you want to live in MIG flats where you might not get as many facilities but its not densed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    What would you do if the seepage issue comes in LB?

Are you trying to say, one should not consider If there are any existing problems with the property while buying it? Nothing lasts forever and nothing is certain anything can happen, But does that mean one should not be careful about leaks etc while buying something?

(If it was pun intended), forgive me, i dint get it :P
    CommentQuote
    Are you trying to say, one should not consider If there are any existing problems with the property while buying it? Nothing lasts forever and nothing is certain anything can happen, But does that mean one should not be careful about leaks etc while buying something?

(If it was pun intended), forgive me, i dint get it :P

Well, I just tried to make him aware in advance such thing could happen in LB too.

Leakage issue in MIG can be fixed by spending few bucks since its low rise.
    having said that given a chance I would also go for LB, not MIG due to some other issues..
    These MIGs are as good/bad as DDA flats as far as construction is concerned.. since its in Noida, none likes.
    CommentQuote