Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

while i like Jaypee as a group, however, i was thoroughly disappointed with their Pavilion Court layout..i think just the delay factor is hitting them really bad coz by the time they start delivering (if at all) the user expectation and trends wd have changed which seems to be the case of Pav court atleast...

What use is the flat if its not gonna be delivered within 'reasonable' timelines!! Clearly 3C is a winner on account of a standalone group housing vs a Jaypee Integrated township with schools/ hotels/ office spaces etc...

Comment

But Tower 25 was launched in Nov-2009?

Originally posted by soodrajesh View Post
      Guys!!

I am end user in tower 25, size 1835 Sqft. Visited tower already completed on 11th floor and ground floor yesterday, staying in Sec 82 and have been monitoring this project since booking in Nov 2009. My inputs are
      - Pace of construction is very good, i feel nothing to complain. Regarding phase 1 builder waiting Occupancy Certificate from Noida authority. This is part of process
      - Construction quality, finish, lifts, outdoor area, fittings etc looks to be good and was as per expectation
      - I am in phase 4 and tower is completed including brick work, possession in Dec 12. I feel this is good and work can be completed with delay of two months max
      - Excellent progress on Club house and speed of work is very good
      - Overall loooks to be very good

This post is for end user's who have invested hard earned money like me. I feel there is nothing to bother as of now..

Thanks

Comment

Phase 4

I came to India on 8th Dec 2009 to book in T-27 on the day of the launch so T-25 might be in Nov2009.

Comment

Originally posted by vic1975 View Post
          I came to India on 8th Dec 2009 to book in T-27 on the day of the launch so T-25 might be in Nov2009.
          But I see these towers are no where near possession before 12-15 months from now. It means, project is delayed by 6-9 months as per your allotment.

Comment

vic1975 sir, can you please confirm?

Originally posted by LChand View Post
            But I see these towers are no where near possession before 12-15 months from now. It means, project is delayed by 6-9 months as per your allotment.

Comment

Phase 4

Sir, possibilities are quite high that it will be delayed by, if not less, 8-9 months.

Originally posted by LChand View Post
              vic1975 sir, can you please confirm?

Comment

This is true that Lb Phase 3 and 4 are atleast delayed by 1.3 years but LB is the only project in which end user can think of living in 2-3 year time. Rest all other projects are away from abadi.
                Comparing JP and LB project is not correct as 3C is delaying possession while JP is delaying the construction itself.
                No doubt When JP Wishtown is fully constructed is will be one of best. But When is the big question......

Comment

Originally posted by getsumit123 View Post
                  This is true that Lb Phase 3 and 4 are atleast delayed by 1.3 years but LB is the only project in which end user can think of living in 2-3 year time. Rest all other projects are away from abadi.
                  Comparing JP and LB project is not correct as 3C is delaying possession while JP is delaying the construction itself.
                  No doubt When JP Wishtown is fully constructed is will be one of best. But When is the big question......
                  How far are LP and ATS One Hamlet from abadi? How far are sec 7x from abadi? How far are sectors 119 and 120 from abadi? And How about sector 61 projects? How about Supertech 32 pavillion and Antriksh Nature and and sector 50 projects?

Comment

Omaxe Grandwood jo WOOD main hai waha Bhi log move kar rahe hai I don't know which sector it comes under.....
                    Last edited by Cookie; May 14 2012, 10:29 PM.
                    Thanks

Comment

LB is next to sector 47, so it is easy for people to move in LB, but Other project are far.
                      Once entered in any of society, even is Greater Noida, things are same.
                      Though High crowded places are disliked by many, but still give feel of safety to family. IP is a example of that.
                      Sector 119 and 120 have few societies in which people are staying, but can some one go there around 10 PM without felling unsafe.
                      7X sectors still have time for possession. i have not seen other projects my self, so no comments on them.
                      i think that in LB, people may start moving in within 1 year for phase 1 & 1A. and in 1.5 years for phase 2 and 3. Construction may continue up to 3-4 years.

Fatichar bhai,
                      Please advice some other projects which people can think of residing maybe in time frame of 2-3 years.
                      Last edited by getsumit123; May 14 2012, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X