Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by neha rana
    Hi,

Can anyone suggest if 4700 psf rate is good for 1295 sqft flat on higher floors(> 20).Also , what might be the impact on resale

shd be ok provided not the top floor...
    CommentQuote
  • never go with unicon thats what I can tell...
    CommentQuote
  • what is the process of getting delay penalty from 3C, in my BBA I see that 36 months possession was promised, I have my holding in PH-3 1295 sqft. looks like delay penalty already started as 36 months completed in August.
    Can we expect 3C to give penalty or they will compensate it with same lame excuses like increase in super area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neha rana
    Hi,

Can anyone suggest if 4700 psf rate is good for 1295 sqft flat on higher floors(> 20).Also , what might be the impact on resale

4700, must be in resale. Have you tried directly with 3C? what's their asking price?

Try to deal in a middle floor, max. 10th floor. My friend has purchased in higher floor, he is not getting good rate....
    CommentQuote
  • I bought a 1295 sqft 6th floor on Jan 2011 4450 and it is expected that by Jan 2012 the price will be around 5000. So a return of 12% which is a long term retun on real estate. By any means it cannot be termed as a hot property.

Originally Posted by LChand
    4700, must be in resale. Have you tried directly with 3C? what's their asking price?

Try to deal in a middle floor, max. 10th floor. My friend has purchased in higher floor, he is not getting good rate....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj.tewari
    I bought a 1295 sqft 6th floor on Jan 2011 4450 and it is expected that by Jan 2012 the price will be around 5000. So a return of 12% which is a long term retun on real estate. By any means it cannot be termed as a hot property.

I would think, Investors ka time and focus dono LB se khatam ho gaya hai. The project is close to delivery and people should buy looking at what they are getting. There is no hidden or surprise element. I for one do not like this project one bit purely for the layout. What was The Architect "Vidur" thinking. It appears he just asked his staff to throw some marbles around and construct the towers everwhere the marble fell.

It doesn't matter for investors. I entered at launch and sold off once all these negatives were visible and the project started to become an eyesore. The phase I and Ia was an eyewash to what was really coming :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj.tewari
    I bought a 1295 sqft 6th floor on Jan 2011 4450 and it is expected that by Jan 2012 the price will be around 5000. So a return of 12% which is a long term retun on real estate. By any means it cannot be termed as a hot property.

Which year do you think you are in?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand

Hi,
    The builder is no longer there to allot the flats .... however the fresh property there is fetching some where around 5100 ..... this is in resale.

Thanks
    Neha
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 2 will be delivered by March 2013. I spoke to LB marketing guy and he said that possession of phase 2 will be completed by March 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    Phase 2 will be delivered by March 2013. I spoke to LB marketing guy and he said that possession of phase 2 will be completed by March 2013.

Phase -1 ki kya khabar hai?
    CommentQuote
  • He said that they have already allocated parking space to phase 1 and soon they will be dispatching possession letter to owners but no specific are given
    CommentQuote
    Phase 2 will be delivered by March 2013. I spoke to LB marketing guy and he said that possession of phase 2 will be completed by March 2013.

It is difficult to trust the marketing guys considering that phase 1 possession has still not been given...for past 3 months we have been hearing that it will happen this month....I have heard that the Phase 2 possession will be given somewhere between may-june'13
    CommentQuote
    He said that they have already allocated parking space to phase 1 and soon they will be dispatching possession letter to owners but no specific are given

SOON: Wish they stand by this....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    SOON: Wish they stand by this....

some lb owners frm gmail grp meet 3c's customer care mgr and he hs acknowled the mom which confirms despatch of letter of possession by 20th of this month for t1, rest towers to follow serial wise.
    CommentQuote
  • If Customer Care mgr is saying that possession letter will be dispatched from 20th September 2012, lets c.
    CommentQuote