Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi all - I am looking to buy a 4 bedroom flat for my end use and considering Lotus Espacia (2560 sqft) and Lotus Panache Island (2587 sqft). Can anyone do a comparison of pros and cons between these two projects (specifically for towers with the sizes I have mentioned).

    1. Are there any phases in Lotus Espacia - if yes when are the various towers due?
    2. Which towers have the best location/view in Lotus Espacia and why?
    3. How is the green/area being planned in Espacia - are the towers going to be as dense as Boulevard?
    4. Do Espacia residents get free membership to both the clubs of Espacia and Boulevard?
    5. What is going to be developed in the plot adjacent to Espacia – the one right next to Pathways School?
    6. In which phase are the 2587 flats due for Panache Island?
    7. Is the green area around P. Island towers more than Espacia?
    8. Again what is the location/view preference for P. Island towers?
    CommentQuote
  • I bought a 1548sft flat in LB last year. Since I wanted to buy for end use, I checked out lot of other projects before buying and decided on LB, hearing reports in market.



    That time I heard only positives about LB...

    -No. 1 in Noida
    -ATS will be ranked lower than LB
    -Excellent construction quality
    -Green Project
    -Excellent location with connectivity to Expressway & Noida - Dadri road
    -Ample sunlight in rooms to conserve energy
    -Will have best facilities
    -3c will provide best maintenance as its the 1st residential project
    -etc...etc....etc....

    During this year I got information about the negatives (primarily from this thread )

    -High density
    -Less no. of lifts
    -Not so good construction quality (I could not find the reason for this issue)
    -Possibility of high maintenance charges
    -More investors in project than end-users
    -Possibility of price crash due to surplus in 1-2 yrs when everyone gets possession in the area

    Here are my thoughts as an end-user on primary issues:
    (I might be wrong - so please give expert comments)

    High Density

    - I hope & feel that situation will be still better than the old societies in Mayur Vihar & Noida where vehicle parking & movement is a hassle due to narrow roads & no underground parking.
    - Atleast there are open areas for parks & recreation unlike old societies which are packed and provide no breathing areas even though density is less due to 3-4 floors only
    - How dense are projects in Gurgaon/Mumbai ? Or for that matter in International Metros?

    Construction Quality
    I could not see the problem on my site visit. Maybe my expectations in NCR is anyway low when I compare with B'lore. Is there any project in NCR where there is 0 seepage problem?
    Would like to get the perspective of people who are not satisfied with quality in LB.

    Considering all issues, I feel that there are only 2 possibilities....
    1 - Not many people will move to LB and prices will crash.
    As end user I should not worry since Density will not increase and I can live happily with low density & less no. of lifts.

    2 - Lot of people will move in due to positives about the project
    High density will mean more demand so prices will increase. If I have a problem I can easily sell it for high returns and move to a low density area like Greater Noida
    CommentQuote
  • So basically LB is a win win for you!!
    Congrats..
    CommentQuote
  • Its just that LB was launched for around 2800, it maintained its construction speed!!
    Hype was doing rounds in the market, led to a price hike!!
    Now possession delayed.. Other projects also approaching possession.. Quality is worth 2800 only..
    So the hype is gone...
    Its my pov only.. You can add, but dont pass unnecessary comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Its just that LB was launched for around 2800, it maintained its construction speed!!
    Hype was doing rounds in the market, led to a price hike!!
    Now possession delayed.. Other projects also approaching possession.. Quality is worth 2800 only..
    So the hype is gone...
    Its my pov only.. You can add, but dont pass unnecessary comments.


    Thanx for a response Akash.g!
    I am here just to gain knowledge. Even I dont like comments at personal level. Everybody has opinions right/wrong. This is the place to share or getting it rectified.

    I agree that quality might be worth 2800 only, but with so much escalation everywhere there is no project available at 2800 psft. And other projects are also catching up with LB on prices & construction stage. So just want to discuss on hows the quality compared to similarly priced projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VishuB
    Thanx for a response Akash.g!
    I am here just to gain knowledge. Even I dont like comments at personal level. Everybody has opinions right/wrong. This is the place to share or getting it rectified.

    I agree that quality might be worth 2800 only, but with so much escalation everywhere there is no project available at 2800 psft. And other projects are also catching up with LB on prices & construction stage. So just want to discuss on hows the quality compared to similarly priced projects.


    Quality seems to be fine but problem lies in how suitable are these for end users. With plan of 2.75 rs/sqft bigger size flat owners going to feel heat. Imagine someone spending approx 8 to 10k Rs for maintenance, electricity charges and club charges. And then many floors and towers will never get sunlight. No public transport so you need one more car and that means another 3 lakhs for buyng car parking space. All these thing ok when price is at 2800 but someone now plan to buy with 1 crore investment will find it hard to get ready for such high recurring cost.
    CommentQuote
  • Let the possession letter be received first.. Depending on the month of possession, it can be judged..

    Aftr possession i hope that it does not go grandwoods' way.. Registry hogi na?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Its just that LB was launched for around 2800, it maintained its construction speed!!
    Hype was doing rounds in the market, led to a price hike!!
    Now possession delayed.. Other projects also approaching possession.. Quality is worth 2800 only..
    So the hype is gone...
    Its my pov only.. You can add, but dont pass unnecessary comments.


    Sir....eak baat bataoo
    10 years back ATS <~2000 sqft par launch hua thaa, to kya aaj vo kisi 1800 sq/ft par launch honay valay project kay barabar hai?

    LB was launched at 2800 3 years back, you cannot compare its quality with a project launching at 2800 today.

    sir basic funda....property+time=cost, aur time=availability +aur sath mai construction cost.

    300 mtr ki kothi 10 saal pehlay 10 lakh mai bahut mast banti thee, aaj aap usi zameen par 10 lakh mai eak floor bana kar dekha doo?

    BTW thanks for considering LB over and above ATS, as you mentioned LB is 2800. and ATS is less than 2000. aaj kay rate ki to aap baat hi nahi kar rahay hoo :-)
    *having fun, please dont take it seriously :-) is less than 2000. aaj kay rate ki to aap baat hi nahi kar rahay hoo :-)
    *having fun, please dont take it seriously :-) is less than 2000. aaj kay rate ki to aap baat hi nahi kar rahay hoo :-)
    *having fun, please dont take it seriously :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Quality seems to be fine but problem lies in how suitable are these for end users. With plan of 2.75 rs/sqft bigger size flat owners going to feel heat. Imagine someone spending approx 8 to 10k Rs for maintenance, electricity charges and club charges. And then many floors and towers will never get sunlight. No public transport so you need one more car and that means another 3 lakhs for buyng car parking space. All these thing ok when price is at 2800 but someone now plan to buy with 1 crore investment will find it hard to get ready for such high recurring cost.



    Sir its less than Rs. 2, please contact 3Coffice. yahan par Green ka faida milta hai :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Sir....eak baat bataoo
    10 years back ATS <~2000 sqft par launch hua thaa, to kya aaj vo kisi 1800 sq/ft par launch honay valay project kay barabar hai?

    LB was launched at 2800 3 years back, you cannot compare its quality with a project launching at 2800 today.

    sir basic funda....property+time=cost, aur time=availability +aur sath mai construction cost.

    300 mtr ki kothi 10 saal pehlay 10 lakh mai bahut mast banti thee, aaj aap usi zameen par 10 lakh mai eak floor bana kar dekha doo?

    BTW thanks for considering LB over and above ATS, as you mentioned LB is 2800. and ATS is less than 2000. aaj kay rate ki to aap baat hi nahi kar rahay hoo :-)
    *having fun, please dont take it seriously :-)

    Then why is Peak not launched at 5K? It is launched at 7500+..
    Any logic behind that?
    Builder jitni cost lega uske basis par hi deliver karega.. Apni pocket se koi spend nahi karta in business..
    No offence taken bro.

    Then why is Peak not launched at 5K? It is launched at 7500+..
    Any logic behind that?
    Builder jitni cost lega uske basis par hi deliver karega.. Apni pocket se koi spend nahi karta in business..
    No offence taken bro.

    Then why is Peak not launched at 5K? It is launched at 7500+..
    Any logic behind that?
    Builder jitni cost lega uske basis par hi deliver karega.. Apni pocket se koi spend nahi karta in business..
    No offence taken bro.

    Then why is Peak not launched at 5K? It is launched at 7500+..
    Any logic behind that?
    Builder jitni cost lega uske basis par hi deliver karega.. Apni pocket se koi spend nahi karta in business..
    No offence taken bro.

    Then why is Peak not launched at 5K? It is launched at 7500+..
    Any logic behind that?
    Builder jitni cost lega uske basis par hi deliver karega.. Apni pocket se koi spend nahi karta in business..
    No offence taken bro.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Sir its less than Rs. 2, please contact 3Coffice. yahan par Green ka faida milta hai :-)

    Buddy please confirm back, this is what told to us when we went to tower 2 sales office last week. Also wait for formal possession letter there may be seperate component for club or electricity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Then why is Peak not launched at 5K? It is launched at 7500+..
    Any logic behind that?
    Builder jitni cost lega uske basis par hi deliver karega.. Apni pocket se koi spend nahi karta in business..
    No offence taken bro.



    Business Sir, as you rightly said. its business.
    Peak launched at 75..K+ just for the TAG of luxury/facility, same as supernova is at 11..K

    aaj kal yahi hi bik raha hai

    30 lakhs ka flat loo usmai 3lakh ka saman laga doo, fir usko luxury bolo aur 50 lakhs mai bakego :-D
    CommentQuote
  • I think the whole logic here of mapping 2800 3 years back to quality, to 7.5k now to quality is lopsided and irrational.

    Bro you are forgetting, 3 years back it was bad times and nobody was investing in Property. LB was the first project to be launched in a very bad time and was very succesfull.

    Lets assume LB is launched today, with everything remaining same it will be launched at 5+ k. You can NOT discount the time dear. Hope you understand the logic.



    Originally Posted by akash.g
    Then why is Peak not launched at 5K? It is launched at 7500+..
    Any logic behind that?
    Builder jitni cost lega uske basis par hi deliver karega.. Apni pocket se koi spend nahi karta in business..
    No offence taken bro.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by findingnemo
    I think the whole logic here of mapping 2800 3 years back to quality, to 7.5k now to quality is lopsided and irrational.

    Bro you are forgetting, 3 years back it was bad times and nobody was investing in Property. LB was the first project to be launched in a very bad time and was very succesfull.

    Lets assume LB is launched today, with everything remaining same it will be launched at 5+ k. You can NOT discount the time dear. Hope you understand the logic.

    I agree today a new project at same location shall be min. 5K, launching price. There are so many factors attached to it, new land acquisition bill, inflation, rising material cost, labor cost, changed government.... but then why this RTM property has not many takers today?
    CommentQuote
  • Because there are too many investors. Just see and you will observe the trend is

    - If a tower is newly launched at 5k , it gets sold out immediately to investors . Why ? Because there are too many investors who want to make quick money with very low investment. They are least bothered about possession dates. And they know builder is not going to demand quick payments at least for 3-4 months. Outflow is going to be 30% in next 3-4 months

    - If a tower is near ready to move, its lucrative for end users. But he has to shell out black component, he has to take loans and jhe has no purpose to sell within so and so time frame.

    So, in nutshell RTM property is commanding the same rates as newly launched towers which just shows that Noida market is flooded with investors and people entering now in newly launched towers are already paying futurisitic rates.

    Originally Posted by LChand
    I agree today a new project at same location shall be min. 5K, launching price. There are so many factors attached to it, new land acquisition bill, inflation, rising material cost, labor cost, changed government.... but then why this RTM property has not many takers today?
    CommentQuote