Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by getsumit123 View Post
    Even for Ph-1 , Rates are in terms of BSP only
    rates will always be quoted in bsp only....plc and parking etc are always excluded while rates are quoted...

Comment

5800 bsp is by company.....why are you reducing the rates...????

Comment

Guys

Went to see the 'ready for possession' units in lb. Entered from the gate onthe back side/from the side of the club. Looked at the unit on the gf measuring 1648. The room sizes looked ridiculously small. Then went to the 11th floor and saw the 1250 size. This was 2bhk, no study no servant room. The room sizes looked ok. Balconies were quite decent.

The distance between the towers 1 and 12 (right in front of of tower 1) looked quite ok to me. The lifts are quite sufficiently big/deep. These are high speed elevators. The finish looks neat. Even at 5.30 pm, the gf apt in tower 1 had decent sunlight and ventilation. This is surely where 3c has/will score. Another huge advantage that this project will enjoy is the actually effective heat reduction which I personally felt while being at the top floor of tower 1. I currently live on the 3rd floor (top floor) and I know how bad it gets during peak summer time. Even at 7 pm in the evening I feel great amount of heat coming out of the walls. But standing on the top floor at lb I actually felt quite ok (in comparison to my current top floor residence). The roads on all 4 sides are decent sized and therefore there won't be too many traffic jams problems. Location, we all know is great.

Friends, I am absolutely convinced that 2 years hence this is going to the most/one of the most favored MIG societies to live in. So, investors who can hold their projects till 6 months to 1 year post possession, will surely get one of the best rates on expressway.

All the best.
        Last edited by InvestorWise; May 21 2012, 12:54 AM.

Comment

LOL!

JAQUAR!!! Where is the award for the most innovative developer of the decade?

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            Dude Nothing Like that..
            Infact I wanted to buy in LB so visited, Don't do window shopping.
            I just made that comment as a humor/fun but you took seriously....
            I edit it....Be happy.
            My friend,

In a place where pretty much all new projects are congested/dense, this is much better than the rest. Have you actually gone inside and looked?

If not, I strongly suggest you do that. From outside sure it looks cramped, but trust me, once you go inside the gf of tower 1 and look outside the balcony facing tower 12 (refer the layout to understand distance between these two towers), you won't feel that bad. Actually, take one of those brokers who are available at the main road. They have the big size layout.

I did the same and honestly didn't find it so bad. I had a few other people with me who thought that it looked quite congested from outside but not as bad from inside. I felt that it was quite livable.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              LOL!

JAQUAR!!! Where is the award for the most innovative developer of the decade?
              I should take my words back fatichar bhai. Just visited the 'jaguar' Site and discovered that the brand is actually JAQUAR and not JAGUAR. Also found the pic of the faucet which is installed at lb.

So I guess it was quite naive onmy part and therefore have edited my post.

Comment

Hiiii

Thanks mate for your observations and actually the flat looks even better when you had everything done in the flat.

But the heating reduction is a very good point as it will ultimately reduce the power consumption.

I have been reading this thread and noticed that people are now very frequently calling the Lotus Boulevard as
                MIG societies
                This is not good as if you compare the similar societies in Noida, LB has better facilities and this would be unfair to call it a MIG society. If people will go to MIG flats you will realize the difference. I am not comparing LB to any luxurious society like JP wish town but certainly it is not an MIG either.

Senior and experienced member of this forums pls feel free to correct me if i al not correct.

Originally posted by InvestorWise View Post
                Guys

Went to see the 'ready for possession' units in lb. Entered from the gate onthe back side/from the side of the club. Looked at the unit on the gf measuring 1648. The room sizes looked ridiculously small. Then went to the 11th floor and saw the 1250 size. This was 2bhk, no study no servant room. The room sizes looked ok. Balconies were quite decent.

The distance between the towers 1 and 12 (right in front of of tower 1) looked quite ok to me. The lifts are quite sufficiently big/deep. These are high speed elevators. The finish looks neat. Even at 5.30 pm, the gf apt in tower 1 had decent sunlight and ventilation. This is surely where 3c has/will score. Another huge advantage that this project will enjoy is the actually effective heat reduction which I personally felt while being at the top floor of tower 1. I currently live on the 3rd floor (top floor) and I know how bad it gets during peak summer time. Even at 7 pm in the evening I feel great amount of heat coming out of the walls. But standing on the top floor at lb I actually felt quite ok (in comparison to my current top floor residence). The roads on all 4 sides are decent sized and therefore there won't be too many traffic jams problems. Location, we all know is great.

Friends, I am absolutely convinced that 2 years hence this is going to the most/one of the most favored MIG societies to live in. So, investors who can hold their projects till 6 months to 1 year post possession, will surely get one of the best rates on expressway.

All the best.

Comment

Sab time time ka khel hai dost!

LB agar 5 saal pahle RTM ho gaya hota, to HIG kahlata tha. Ab choonki kai luxury projects aa gaye hai, aur LB type ke darjanon projects aa gaye hai, isliye LB types ab MIG hi kahlayenge.

Comment

Originally posted by nitinmails View Post
                    Thanks mate for your observations and actually the flat looks even better when you had everything done in the flat.

But the heating reduction is a very good point as it will ultimately reduce the power consumption.

I have been reading this thread and noticed that people are now very frequently calling the Lotus Boulevard as . This is not good as if you compare the similar societies in Noida, LB has better facilities and this would be unfair to call it a MIG society. If people will go to MIG flats you will realize the difference. I am not comparing LB to any luxurious society like JP wish town but certainly it is not an MIG either.

Senior and experienced member of this forums pls feel free to correct me if i al not correct.
                    Dear nitin,

When I say mig, I don't mean the govt type categorization of hig/mig/lig. I actually meant mig as in a place for people in the true private sector service middle/medium income group. So, the comparison of lb will be with Amrapali, prateek, omaxe, supertech, parsvnath, some projects of jaypee, purvanchal etc.

Comment

One could say that this is probably the best mig amongst the lot

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X