Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5129 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • VishnuB - yeah I have no experience of living in highrises so am finding it difficult to gauge how dense is really dense? I guess I am concerned about the space between the towers as much for the green landscaping as also how much sunlight will the floors recive owing to shadows by the adjacent buildings.

    I think you have summed up the two eventual situations well - I wish like you I had bought LB earlier so atleast I could stand to gain if I sold it off later :( Given the high percentage of investors vs end users (and recession knocking), personally I don't think the rates will go up that much higher in the next couple of years.
    CommentQuote
  • High rises are popular every where as it saves land and achieve various economies like land bank, water, sewarage, postal, telecom etc. It is always advisable to live on higher floors as it gives fresh breeze, sunlight and keep you away from noises. Have been living in high rises in Singapore, Mumbai etc. it is better. Am unable to understand density concept.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hunter2011
    bhaisahab....aapko Noida ke RE ke baare mein kitna pata hai???
    u seem to be a gur gaon(village) ka broker...

    i dont understand ppl from gurgaon forums why come and post here and try to create hype for gurgaon...

    gurgaon is having such a pathetic infra and its full of crap...


    while Gurgaon certainly is lacking basic infra and amenities, it definitely is investor's pick as the roi has been fantastic in the last decade or so which has not been the case in Noida....

    Noida boasts of great infrastructure but lack of jobs, airport, political mess and higher FAR being pushed through to facilitate the developer's profit margins (which in turn translates to bigger pie of bribes to the officials) it is killing the charm that Noida has been boasting of especially from the end users perspective in the last few years...

    so one needs to invest very carefully in this uncertain market and after complete diligence..have a lot of steam left in good decent underpriced projects like L300, prateek edifice, stylome etc ( and of course i am invested in couple of these)!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Dude, I typed 2011 instead of 2012 and 2012 instead of 2013. Didn't correct it thinking that people are intelligent enough to gage what I am trying to say.

    Cheers
    Manoj

    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Which year do you think you are in?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Sir vo cancer perit nahi hai....vo khud hi cancer hai jo desh ko khaa raha hai.


    in today's situation if middle class was the only class allowed to vote then congress would not win even 1 seat (just see fb .. almost all middle class and upper middle class are against congress it seems)

    but then the reality is that there are some 80 crore poor people in this country and they call the shots when it comes to elections ! ;)
    (or maybe they are manipulated during elections through money or muscle power)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I wanted to sell my LB Flat. What rates can i expect. Broker is quoting me 5000

    Phase 1 Floor 7
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohanarora536
    Hi
    I wanted to sell my LB Flat. What rates can i expect. Broker is quoting me 5000

    Phase 1 Floor 7


    Whats the size? if possible please provide detail. like 5000 is all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj.tewari
    Dude, I typed 2011 instead of 2012 and 2012 instead of 2013. Didn't correct it thinking that people are intelligent enough to gage what I am trying to say.

    Cheers
    Manoj

    That was a tongue-in-cheek humour, I forgot to put " :) "
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    in today's situation if middle class was the only class allowed to vote then congress would not win even 1 seat (just see fb .. almost all middle class and upper middle class are against congress it seems)

    but then the reality is that there are some 80 crore poor people in this country and they call the shots when it comes to elections ! ;)
    (or maybe they are manipulated during elections through money or muscle power)


    aisa nahi hai bhai! My manager in last company used to say: "BJP ke bas ki nahi hai desh chalana". He would vote for congress only. There are many middle class who like Gandhi family (mostly old gen). There would be thousands of congress workers - mostly middle class.

    Congress is AIDS, India got it due to molestation by the British. It won't go away till the nation is alive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohanarora536
    Hi
    I wanted to sell my LB Flat. What rates can i expect. Broker is quoting me 5000

    Phase 1 Floor 7


    The broker is duping you. I've got some 5-6 brokers quoting BSP 5200-5400 for my phase2 flat. You certainly will get 5500+
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LBNOIDA
    The broker is duping you. I've got some 5-6 brokers quoting BSP 5200-5400 for my phase2 flat. You certainly will get 5500+


    All the reselling I have heard in recent few months have happened close to 5500.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohanarora536
    Hi
    I wanted to sell my LB Flat. What rates can i expect. Broker is quoting me 5000

    Phase 1 Floor 7


    do you have realistic date or plan of possession..hearing sep is final month for it but would appreciate if you can share further details as you are in phase 1. Have you started registry process.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    do you have realistic date or plan of possession..hearing sep is final month for it but would appreciate if you can share further details as you are in phase 1. Have you started registry process.

    he wants to sell, why will he look for registering the apartment :D
    CommentQuote
  • 5500 all inclusive or just BSP?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    5500 all inclusive or just BSP?

    should be BSP... all inclusive ka toh sawaal hi nahin hai for phase 1,
    CommentQuote