correction, karan bhai,

it is GREAT VALUE sharanam.

Comment

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NG1104 View Post
        Yes, those apts in hearts of Noida are VFM only from less loading perspective. But they lack the quality and brand which today's generation want. Why ATS village is most sought after place to live in Noida despite NOT being in heart of Noida?
        How casually u picked up ATS....why not supertech or parasvanth next to it...or the rest of 905 builder societies having issues ???

Because of the way society is maintained and its residents. Similarly, it all comes down to way these high-rises are maintained and regulated. 3C is operating commercial buildings in Noida, I expect them to maintain same standards in residential projects as well.
        every Buyers EXPECTS their builder to maintain standards....
        unfortunately 90% of them DONT

Dont be surprised...if Half of the Buildings in a project have seepage issues....

Remember..these are not mere High rises.....they are FIRST OF THEIR KIND in Entire NCR Region.....(and certainly NOT in a good way)

Have you even seen the qualtiy of construction material they have used....have you even seen the quality of plumbing they have done...NO

You have not seen anything and you think its ATS village ???

Laggey raho....!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by getsumit123 View Post
          When i started looking for myself, i compared N number of projects but no other project which can be compared to LB, be it a location or construction quality.

Yes, LB is highly dense, but which other new project, which are not dense but will be livable in next 2 years in noida. Some time back Lot of People counted 20-30 projects, except 5-6 projects no other came close of being livable. ............may be its debatable also.

Yes, investers are the people who drive initial growth, but premium is decided based on current status, 25-26 towers are already build out of 30. That's my point of view.....

Sector 137 project are also quoted around 4K, is that not overhyped ???
          fully agree with you!!! If you look in depth, the features being offered are unique and 3C happens to be the trendsetter,,,the rest of the developers are picking and choosing one or two aspects at their convenience..

I think the club and the Green concept will be the game changer and the entire dependence on local markets will be taken care of,,, am loving it more and more the way its shaping up...

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
            i am not sure if there are too many investors left in this project...Typically, most of the investors exit early and do not block more than 30-40% of the unit cost...
            I did the same. Now the unit i hold is purely from the long term investment and rental perspective....

even after investors exiting in loads during the last six months the trades are happening between 4700-5300 nsp..that says it all...

infact resales in other projects are very limited...the rates that are being increased in sec 137 and 143 are all hyped by the Companies...the moment there's payment pressure and investors start exiting the rates are gonna stabilise even lesser than LB/ LP....Investment basics...Investors who can exit their timing right will be the smart ones...

On the comparison of LB and LP with rest of the comparable projects, here are my thoughts...

1. BIG DELIVERY RISK with the rest of the projects...thats byfar the biggest risk that one can foresee in real estate market..projects getting stalled the moment a slow down comes in!!

2. Location wise Undoubtedly LB and LP are SUPER PREMIUM...IF any one questions the locational benefit these two projects have, compared to 137/ 168/ 143 even 7X,11X excl (110), then one must spend time understanding the Noida's master plan and the related existing and proposed infrastructure in those areas...For people who can vision whats gonna happen in the next 3-5 yrs after FEW of the mentioned projects are delivered, they really shdnt think of making investments any place except 5-6 kms from Mahamaya best...
            For people to commute between sec 18/ DND/ Kalindi it wont take any thing less than 45-1hr from the above mentioned sectors...

3. Time and again one's comparing these two 3C projects with the rest of the projects...What is really not talked abt is the Certified Green building concept..One shd spend some time and do a bit of reading on the difference between Green building and a certified green building,,, apart from LB/ LP and L300 there are rarely any certified Green building...The difference is noted when you visit the actual LB flats...I felt it first hand and the same has been validated by a lot of visitors who visit even the top floor flat in LB...the heat reduction is absolutely magical..I staying on the top floor in my kothi just go berserk in summers (even with full aconditioning and on the contrary the LB top floor was as cool as a cucumber without even a fan!!!

4. Density is the same in almost all the projects,, layout can be better than LB for few developers, but really not that big of a problem..Once you get into the LB society, you hardly can notice that...thats consistent with rest of the projects...

5. Fixtures (bathroom fittings etc) could have been better but then those can be easily replaces at a small cost...What is more important is the quality of the wooden flooring, doors, kitchen bowl etc which are costly affair...

6. Tenants - Bhai, tenants to aap jiadaa kucch nahi kar sakte,,,,All you can do is take adequate security amount while renting them your flat and be strict abt the rules and regulations and impose penalties when needed..I have rented out my place to tenants and find them ok..quite punctual on paying rent, pay more than the market value, vacate easily ....So you really can only screen and keep educated people as your tenants...Indiscipline ka to koi cure nahi hai...If you rent out to goons then what to expect!!!

A lot has been said abt the LB and the quality is being judged by the stagnant prices, that to me is not the right indicator...Once the club is operational in the next year or so, it will be the trendsetter...I dont think any other society can even provide 10% of what is being provided in LB and LP...

I rest my case...People are welcome to differ on logical reasons!!!
            I still remember those days when the builders were not having any customer care and never upload any pic for the construction update.

3C has set an example for the other builders and now every builder is trying to do the same.

The LB plot is 3 side open (i am not sure what is there behind LB) which means more air. But if you consider other societies they are not having such advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by nitinmails View Post
              I still remember those days when the builders were not having any customer care and never upload any pic for the construction update.

3C has set an example for the other builders and now every builder is trying to do the same.

The LB plot is 3 side open (i am not sure what is there behind LB) which means more air. But if you consider other societies they are not having such advantage.
              Infact, the kind of Management/ employees hired by the builder also is an indicator of what to expect from the Management...3C use to own the entire stretch of Sec 107/ 168/ 145/ 100...so one can imagine the hold they have had on the city,,,

what i am appreciating is they haven't picked up many projects even after OWNING ALMOST HALF THE EXPRESSWAY when they could have easily afforded to like Supertech and Amrapali (LEVERAGED BUILDERS - SURVIVING ONM CUSTOMER ADVANCES)...The focus clearly has been on DELIVERY unlike Jaypee/ Supertech which keep killing their own markets by launching one project on top of the other with ZERO DELIVERY!!!

As i said, i dont know of ANY BUILDER IN NOIDA who is constructing a club of 1.25 lac sq ft...And best of all GREEN BUILDING which can only be visualised, conceptualised and materialized by a builder of 3C caliber!!!

my 2 cents!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=nitinmails;429735]I still remember those days when the builders were not having any customer care and never upload any pic for the construction update.

Bhai..those days are not gone..Builder still don't have dedicated customer care...calling up customer care of 3c with dedicated project wise attention and getting all details in jiffy is simply addictive...

Builders till operate on Tally whereas 3C has already graduated on SAP..Builders still have LALA ji making all the decision whereas 3C has a REGUALTED BOARD, Corporate Governance, ethics and what have you,.,,,Cash rich company, focussed execution, visionaries (like JAypee) etc etc.,..I have seen their commercial buildings and are magnificent!!! Look at IHDP, Tech Boulevard, Oxygen SEZ etc etc...Delhi 1 will be the landmarka and flagship commercial people will swear by...Lets be patient!!!

No wonder they were easily able to build hype with this much of attention to detail!!! Having said that I love few other builders also like ATS, Purvanchal, TGB and maybe one or two more!!!
                Last edited by prakashjh24; May 22 2012, 12:29 AM. Reason: minor corr

Comment

Please read my next post
                  Last edited by InvestorWise; May 22 2012, 12:56 AM.

Comment

QUOTE=karannoberoii;429698]"Quality " word was linked to 3 c by brokers only. Not all their projects are Delhi-one. Many brokers survived on 3C for nearly 3 years but now the projects are near completition , 3 C has become more strict for payments and all fake players with 10% or 20% payment are out of game resulting in too many sellers and crash. The few who are stuck are struggling to move out but its not easy as prices have gone southwards. The only pretext they have is Quality which is meaningless.
                    From any point of view GREAT VALUE sharnam scores far better than LB.
                    Zohaib perfectly said LB is so congested with nobody living in it, be prepared to get a feel of chandni chowk or karol bagh after paying 5500 rs psf.[/QUOTE]

People are not blind my friend. We have a lot of end users regularly visiting this forum and even posting their views. Had sharnam been of any comparison in regards to quality (btw no one knows who as put what inside the building, so ceteris paribus, atleast we know that 3c is using heat reduction bricks with way way way better construction speed than sharnam or prateek), Professionalism, location etc, there would have been almost equal no of posts for it. I don't see even 1 regularly. Whether a project will be livable or not, only time will tell, but 'jo dikhta hai wahi bikta hai.' today lb rates are stagnant not because people think it's overcrowded, but because investors are exiting as they obviously can't keep up with the builder demand and the end users don't have that kind of cash to meet full premium in one shot along with the already paid installments to the builder. This in fact is actually good and healthy for the project. The time has come for the end users to take over.

Currently, I don't see all that happening for sharnam. BTW, how far behind is sharnam on progress of construction.[/QUOTE]
                    Last edited by InvestorWise; May 22 2012, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
                      you probably need to sober down your expectation buddy...Which projects are under your investment radar???

for the current price, almost zero delivery risk, pioneers in green building and locational benefit which project is trading at lesser price,,mind sharing???

I agree with Prakashji, observation. I have said also in my previous posts that there are issues, not that it is totally waste, I made a specific observation about high rise floors particularly the way the balcony has been constructed which hampers view point from the top floors, and I felt as an end user that paying more for park facing did not make sense. This was quoted or understood as a generalized as non value fro money for the entire project. I never said that. If people have not understood I correct myself. my observation is to do specifically with the park facing units on the top floors . This will affect people who have brought this units as there is no park view and we should do something about this if it is not too late:i:e talk to the management., i am going to anyways if any body who has a park facing unit think this is an issue and is interested they can contact me.
                      Last edited by Snickers; July 24 2015, 05:59 PM. Reason: E-mail Id

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X