Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thats what i thought.

Lchand ji, deals are actually happening at this price?
    Afaik, specs are not good.. Not even modular kitchen?
    Isnt it overpriced?
    If someone invests today at 6000 all inc, then where is a margin to gain in future?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Thats what i thought.

Lchand ji, deals are actually happening at this price?
    Afaik, specs are not good.. Not even modular kitchen?
    Isnt it overpriced?
    If someone invests today at 6000 all inc, then where is a margin to gain in future?

forget investing, for end user, its a good deal...
    instead i think to move on, but again if this property becomes RTM, i shall get possession letter and hence would saving 30K on IT, which will equalize the maintenance cost, even if I don't put on rent, shall be ok for me...

Abhi kafi permutations & combinations chal raha hai :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    should be BSP... all inclusive ka toh sawaal hi nahin hai for phase 1,

yayaya

Aap toh bologe he :D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    yayaya

Aap toh bologe he :D:D:D

arre... hum hamesha sach ke saath :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    forget investing, for end user, its a good deal...
    instead i think to move on, but again if this property becomes RTM, i shall get possession letter and hence would saving 30K on IT, which will equalize the maintenance cost, even if I don't put on rent, shall be ok for me...

Abhi kafi permutations & combinations chal raha hai :D

how would you save 30k on IT, can you elaborate..what i think you are assuming home loan aspect but you will loose HRA benefit..
    CommentQuote
  • Came across this on google group. Coping and Pasting:-

"Reproducing a valuable email from Mr. Anil Jena and 5 others who met 3c management on 8-Sept and obtained some firm commitments. Here goes:

Mr. Naveen Mann

Manager, Cutomer Care,
    The 3C Company
    Lotus Boulevard
    Phone No.: 9717776638
    E-mail: naveen.mann@the3c.in

Dear Sir,

We the buyers of your project Lotus Boulevard had a meeting with you at your office at Tech Boulevard today on 8th Sep 2012 regarding the delayed possession of the project Lotus Boulevard, phase 1.

The following persons from the buyers group met with you with their name, phone nos. and phases are given as under:

1. Mr Vikas Kapoor Phone No.: 9811370110 Phase: 1

2. Mr. Salil Taneja Phone No.: 9811250247 Phase: 1A

3. Mr. Sukhbir Singh Phone No.: 9811498108 Phase: 1A

4. Mr. Sanjay Gupta Phone No.: 9560900459 Phase: 1

5. Mr. Pankaj Bansal Phone No.: 9313631933 Phase: 1

6. Mr. Anil Jena Phone No.: 9560096825 Phase:2

The points discussed and clarified by you are as under:

1. Possession of Phase 1:

· The 3C Company has already got Occupation Certificate (OC) from the NOIDA Authority for Phase-1 of the project Lotus Boulevard.

· The Co. is in the process of finalization of the accounts of all the customers and the possession letters for phase – 1 customers will be dispatched latest by 20th Sep 2012 or earlier. You have insisted that the date is final without any scope for delay.

· The buyers will be given about 30 days for clearing the dues and buyers may choose to clear it earlier than the mandated 30 days.

· On clearing of the dues, the Co. will issue an Security certificate.

· The buyers may check their respective flats and may submit a snag list, if any to the Co. in 2 days time.

· The Co. will take maximum 7- 10 days in rectifying the snag list and the flat will be complete in all respects.

· The Co. will proceed for registration of Sub-Lease Deed with NOIDA Authority and handover the flats.

· The offer of Possession Letters may be issued in phases Tower wise, with Tower 1-3 getting first letters and subsequent towers after a maximum gap of 7 days.

2. Payment of Penalty for Delayed Possession:

· Penalty will be paid to all customers of Phase-1 from the date of due date of possession till the date of issue of possession letters at the agreed rate as per the builder buyer agreement.

· The penalty amount thus calculated will be deducted from the final demand amount and only the net amount will be demanded from the customers.

· The penalty amount for other phases will be paid similarly when their possessions become due.

3. Registration:

· The original buyer has to be physically present at the time of registration of Sub-Lease Deed.

· In case the original buyer is unable to come, he has to issue a registered power of Attorney in favor of his representative.

4. Preparation of Club House and other Living Conditions:

· You have indicated that, the club house would not be fully ready at the time of possession of phase-1.

· However, the Co. is considering making partial facilities available to the phase-1 owners.

· The PNG gas Connections are live and fully functional. The owners have to complete the formalities for using the facilities.

· The power back up of the respective towers are fully functional.

· The building will have common DTH antennas from respective service providers.

· The buildings are having facilities for Broadband connection.

· You are not aware of other living conditions such as, availability of Parks etc. for Phase-1 owners at this point.

5. Possession of phase 1A and subsequent phases:

· The OC has been received only for phase -1 and the 3C Co. is hopeful of getting OC and offering possession for Phase-1A by Dec 12 to Jan 13.

· The possession of other phases subsequent to this will happen as per the scheduled gap between phases.

We request you to kindly confirm of the above to enable the buyers of this prestigious project be clear of the situation without warranting confusion among buyers and to uphold the highest level of transparency by the 3C Co. is endeavoring.

With regards,

For and on Behalf of Buyers of Lotus Boulevard.
    3c-lotus-boulevard@googlegroups.co"
    CommentQuote
  • Good news for all phase 1 buyers.
    Congratulations.
    Hope OC comes through soon for 1A as well.
    CommentQuote
  • very well written..hope 3c will stick on their words..
    CommentQuote
  • Thats really very good news!
    CommentQuote
  • What shall be estimate for Registration & stamp duty Charges?

Originally Posted by mt0587
    Came across this on google group. Coping and Pasting:-

"Reproducing a valuable email from Mr. Anil Jena and 5 others who met 3c management on 8-Sept and obtained some firm commitments. Here goes:

Mr. Naveen Mann

Manager, Cutomer Care,
    The 3C Company
    Lotus Boulevard
    Phone No.: 9717776638
    E-mail: naveen.mann@the3c.in

Dear Sir,

We the buyers of your project Lotus Boulevard had a meeting with you at your office at Tech Boulevard today on 8th Sep 2012 regarding the delayed possession of the project Lotus Boulevard, phase 1.

The following persons from the buyers group met with you with their name, phone nos. and phases are given as under:

1. Mr Vikas Kapoor Phone No.: 9811370110 Phase: 1

2. Mr. Salil Taneja Phone No.: 9811250247 Phase: 1A

3. Mr. Sukhbir Singh Phone No.: 9811498108 Phase: 1A

4. Mr. Sanjay Gupta Phone No.: 9560900459 Phase: 1

5. Mr. Pankaj Bansal Phone No.: 9313631933 Phase: 1

6. Mr. Anil Jena Phone No.: 9560096825 Phase:2

The points discussed and clarified by you are as under:

1. Possession of Phase 1:

· The 3C Company has already got Occupation Certificate (OC) from the NOIDA Authority for Phase-1 of the project Lotus Boulevard.

· The Co. is in the process of finalization of the accounts of all the customers and the possession letters for phase – 1 customers will be dispatched latest by 20th Sep 2012 or earlier. You have insisted that the date is final without any scope for delay.

· The buyers will be given about 30 days for clearing the dues and buyers may choose to clear it earlier than the mandated 30 days.

· On clearing of the dues, the Co. will issue an Security certificate.

· The buyers may check their respective flats and may submit a snag list, if any to the Co. in 2 days time.

· The Co. will take maximum 7- 10 days in rectifying the snag list and the flat will be complete in all respects.

· The Co. will proceed for registration of Sub-Lease Deed with NOIDA Authority and handover the flats.

· The offer of Possession Letters may be issued in phases Tower wise, with Tower 1-3 getting first letters and subsequent towers after a maximum gap of 7 days.

2. Payment of Penalty for Delayed Possession:

· Penalty will be paid to all customers of Phase-1 from the date of due date of possession till the date of issue of possession letters at the agreed rate as per the builder buyer agreement.

· The penalty amount thus calculated will be deducted from the final demand amount and only the net amount will be demanded from the customers.

· The penalty amount for other phases will be paid similarly when their possessions become due.

3. Registration:

· The original buyer has to be physically present at the time of registration of Sub-Lease Deed.

· In case the original buyer is unable to come, he has to issue a registered power of Attorney in favor of his representative.

4. Preparation of Club House and other Living Conditions:

· You have indicated that, the club house would not be fully ready at the time of possession of phase-1.

· However, the Co. is considering making partial facilities available to the phase-1 owners.

· The PNG gas Connections are live and fully functional. The owners have to complete the formalities for using the facilities.

· The power back up of the respective towers are fully functional.

· The building will have common DTH antennas from respective service providers.

· The buildings are having facilities for Broadband connection.

· You are not aware of other living conditions such as, availability of Parks etc. for Phase-1 owners at this point.

5. Possession of phase 1A and subsequent phases:

· The OC has been received only for phase -1 and the 3C Co. is hopeful of getting OC and offering possession for Phase-1A by Dec 12 to Jan 13.

· The possession of other phases subsequent to this will happen as per the scheduled gap between phases.

We request you to kindly confirm of the above to enable the buyers of this prestigious project be clear of the situation without warranting confusion among buyers and to uphold the highest level of transparency by the 3C Co. is endeavoring.

With regards,

For and on Behalf of Buyers of Lotus Boulevard.
    3c-lotus-boulevard@googlegroups.co"
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone highlight which are the best located towers in Lotus Espacia (specifically) and WHY? Location preference could be in terms of view, park/green facing or distance between towers.
    CommentQuote
  • NO possesion

Originally Posted by enduser007
    Thats really very good news!

Just called 3c and they told me that they will start issuing letters next week. So again they have not sticked to their commited date 20th sept. This next week people are waiting from last 1 year. I am sure letters will not come next week too. Callous, Cheats and Chaotic thats 3C. 3c is just like any other builder and even worse , i am really frustrated of this endless and painful wait!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    how would you save 30k on IT, can you elaborate..what i think you are assuming home loan aspect but you will loose HRA benefit..

No, if house is in a different city, both HRA and looan benefit can be claimed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neerajrk
    Just called 3c and they told me that they will start issuing letters next week. So again they have not sticked to their commited date 20th sept. This next week people are waiting from last 1 year. I am sure letters will not come next week too. Callous, Cheats and Chaotic thats 3C. 3c is just like any other builder and even worse , i am really frustrated of this endless and painful wait!!!

I think that you are dealing with any builder first time. Trust me if 3c is 6/10 then others are 1/10. Just imagine !!! Go visit some other societies and see the progress....

I am not favoring 3c but just highligting th reality
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinmails
    I think that you are dealing with any builder first time. Trust me if 3c is 6/10 then others are 1/10. Just imagine !!! Go visit some other societies and see the progress....

I am not favoring 3c but just highligting th reality

If this is not favouring then what is?
    Anyways..
    It would have been better if 3C hadnt finished the first phase in the first place...
    1 saal se dust n WIP ke beech mein khade hain towers..
    Kitna depreciation hua hoga socho..
    Kuch new ness nahi lagegi..
    Its as good as a 1 year old building...

P.S. -Im not criticizing 3C, just sharing my views ;-))
    CommentQuote