Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    :-) your million dollar are safe.
    Till. As,

P1 will start by Nov 2012 and P2 will start by Apr 2013.

What is your SOI?
    CommentQuote
    :-) your million dollar are safe.
    Till. As,

P1 will start by Nov 2012 and P2 will start by Apr 2013.

Nov!?

kal tak to "next week" ki baate ho rahi thi :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Nov!?

kal tak to "next week" ki baate ho rahi thi :(

arre...zamana bahut kharab hai... ab toh log bhagwaan par bhi court case karr rahein hain... dekh lena on coming friday..... kantibhai v/s god...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    arre...zamana bahut kharab hai... ab toh log bhagwaan par bhi court case karr rahein hain... dekh lena on coming friday..... kantibhai v/s god...

OMG

Possession looks distant Dream !! :D
    CommentQuote
  • while back one gentleman had mentioned that NA has some kind of rule that some % of a project needs to be completed before giving possession and according to that rule 3c will meet that criteria only when phase 2 is completed and hence they will give possession of 1 and 2 together. I am not sure If that is the case. Does anyone know about it? I could not follow up on that discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • Have got info from Facebook forum of LB last week. It is said that 3C will start dispatching possession letter by next week.

Greetings !!

This is with reference to the trailing email, we would like to update you that we have already initiated the process of sending letters for Offer of Possession for Phase 1 (tower 1 to 5 ) and shall be dispatching the letters by next week. We will start the possession process with Tower 1 going further upto Tower 5 and subsequently we shall start the process for Phase 1A.

You being one of our valuable customer, we understand your concern regarding the delay in handing over the possession for your apartment. We would like to apprise you that , Phase 1A is in the final stage of Finishing work and we would be handing over the possession for the same at the earliest.

Should you need any further assistance on the same or otherwise, please feel free to get in touch with us.

Regards,

Naveen Mann
    Manager - Customer Services
    CommentQuote
  • I wish to believe this....but truth is little different as told by one of the bank-loan agent that possession shall be together for Phase 1 & Phase 2.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LBNOIDA
    3.75 L + Registration Charges + Legal Fees + Service Taxes (If any)

Also, those who have done registration recently in Noida, Plz. clarify if 5% is for both for Male & Female or is there any differential (like 8% sm one mentioning)

We did registry of our new flat few months back and 5% is for both male and female. Incase female is sole owner, 10,000/- rebate is given irrespective of the registry amount...so no major difference. Ours was 2.15L (including all charges) for 1365 sqft flat in sector-119, it seems circle rates have increased a lot after mar-2012!
    CommentQuote
    2 + 1
    and Two sets Stairs
    LB customer care confirmed to me in writing that only 2 passenger lifts; no service lifts for tower 20, Phase 3 ...not sure about other towers.

Can you pls substantiate your claim???
    LB customer care confirmed to me in writing that only 2 passenger lifts; no service lifts for tower 20, Phase 3 ...not sure about other towers.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IndianPundit

Sir, mari baat par kyon yakeen kar raha hoo.
    just send a mail to 3C and ask for floor plan of your floor.

not appartment floor plan.

-------------------------
    e.g.

please provide me floor plan of tower 20.

-------------------------
    :-) n enjoy brother

i have it for my tower, there are 2+1 lifts.
    CommentQuote
  • Below is mail i got from LB

We are dispatching the offer letters of Phase 1 by end of this week.

Further, regarding changes in area ( if any ) , it can be provided at the time of possession in final statement of accounts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    Below is mail i got from LB

We are dispatching the offer letters of Phase 1 by end of this week.

Further, regarding changes in area ( if any ) , it can be provided at the time of possession in final statement of accounts.

end of this week..kab ayega ye this week...pichle 2 month se end of this week he kah rahe hai..
    CommentQuote
  • Service Tax calculation

Friends,

I got a demand letter to pay my sec installment in DP plan from 3C.

They are charging service tax as: 3.09% on Basic price and 12.36% on Club membership, electricity sub charges, fire fighting and power backup. Want to confirm with members are these tax calculations appropriate? pls suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    end of this week..kab ayega ye this week...pichle 2 month se end of this week he kah rahe hai..

Aas par duniya kayam hai..... but ye log taareeq par taareeq dete rehte hai...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    Aas par duniya kayam hai..... but ye log taareeq par taareeq dete rehte hai...

I got to know from their CRM that they are despatching the Possession Letters for Phase 1 tomorrow. Never heard "tomorrow" word earlier from them so keep your fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote