Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

phase wise delivery with surrounding tower structurally ready...

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
    Naveen ji - dont think complete segregation is possible as T9 and alla re opposite Phase 1 and these are almost ast to be delivered along with few other towers...the strategy wasnt the best....May be they can put in some fences in front of Phase 1 towers...but certainly dust will be a problem at least till structure work is ready...

BTW, i think LP Phase 1 can easily be isolated from otheres...may be a learning for them....
    What i feel the are planning to do construction of all surrounding tower of phase-1 beore giving possession.,
    see the phase one has tower 11,12,12a
    surrounding towers are 9,10,1
    similar1,30
    all reached till top floor further tower 9,10,11 had done outer plastering and tower 30 brick work shall be completed with 2 moths and outer plaster within 3-4 which is the probable time for giving poss of phase-1.

internal finishing can be done with barcading area.
    further t 12a near Ats also become livable as ATS also complete structure of tower near to 12a.
    similarly when they gave poss to next 8,9,10 the make 5,6,7 and tower 29 structurally ready
    whith above logic the deliver phase wise,

this may be the reason phase 1a get dellayed becoz its near to tower 25 and 26 last to be delivered....

the above is purely based on project observation..

Comment

LP phase wise poss. logic

Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
      What i feel the are planning to do construction of all surrounding tower of phase-1 beore giving possession.,
      see the phase one has tower 11,12,12a
      surrounding towers are 9,10,1
      similar1,30
      all reached till top floor further tower 9,10,11 had done outer plastering and tower 30 brick work shall be completed with 2 moths and outer plaster within 3-4 which is the probable time for giving poss of phase-1.

internal finishing can be done with barcading area.
      further t 12a near Ats also become livable as ATS also complete structure of tower near to 12a.
      similarly when they gave poss to next 8,9,10 the make 5,6,7 and tower 29 structurally ready
      whith above logic the deliver phase wise,

this may be the reason phase 1a get dellayed becoz its near to tower 25 and 26 last to be delivered....

the above is purely based on project observation..
      for lp poss phase wise.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        How do you know this? I am curious, as this is is not true. I am not a 3C buyer and have got choice of bathoom tiles, floor tiles till date.
        That's a news for me or may be for all of us. Who is that builder ? Paras?

By the way i found the below post on google group and sharing this to the forum.

Noida’s Master Plan 2031 paves way for more group-housing societies & highrise projects

Comment

Originally posted by nitinmails View Post

By the way i found the below post on google group and sharing this to the forum.

Noida’s Master Plan 2031 paves way for more group-housing societies & highrise projects
          Sunshine.

Comment

arre fatichar bhai aapke builder toh trend setter bann gaye Noida RE me...

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
            Sunshine.

Comment

Originally posted by nitinmails View Post

I guess the article is contributed by MANOJa on indianrealitynews.
              Is it a sister concern of iref ?

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                trendsetter kaise bhai?

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                  Sunshine seems to be unique as you can change the layout of the flat by re-arranging the walls........

Comment

Originally posted by maddy87 View Post
                    I guess the article is contributed by MANOJa on indianrealitynews.
                    Is it a sister concern of iref ?
                    No Idea

Comment

Is there any info on 1st phase possession? does anyone know what is the registration process after that? how long it takes, when can be don and needs to be done?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X