Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Owner9
    I got to know from their CRM that they are despatching the Possession Letters for Phase 1 tomorrow. Never heard "tomorrow" word earlier from them so keep your fingers crossed.

I heard, first person to receive the possession letter will throw a party for all IREF members. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    I heard, first person to receive the possession letter will throw a party for all IREF members. :)

kaun hai woh :D
    LB nahin jaise logon ko bhagwaan mil gaya ho.... :)
    CommentQuote

I love to see the letter...
    That's means if above newsis true then Diwali is possible in their flats for phase 1 of lb at least.
    CommentQuote

The first person should also get some bumps:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    kaun hai woh :D
    LB nahin jaise logon ko bhagwaan mil gaya ho.... :)

Bhagwan ke bhais mein shaitan hai ye toh KEY milne ke baad pata chalega....:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser007
    The first person should also get some bumps:D

I hope some politicians get the first set of apartments..... :D
    BPL.....karr denge... Singham....

Mann bhanwar uthe, Tan Sihar uthe
    Jab Khabar uthe,Ke aave singham
    Na Agar chale,Na Magar chale
    Bas kehar chale,Jab aave singham :D
    CommentQuote
    I got to know from their CRM that they are despatching the Possession Letters for Phase 1 tomorrow. Never heard "tomorrow" word earlier from them so keep your fingers crossed.

this event will not be keep in secret..3c itself publish this news to get media attention..ready for possession to possession offered :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    this event will not be keep in secret..3c itself publish this news to get media attention..ready for possession to possession offered :)

No, They wont. Because they have already claimed it once :-D.
    CommentQuote
  • Good News for Tower 1 owners. As heard, their Possession letters have been despatched so they might be receiving it by today or tomorrow. It will be nice if someone can share the finer details in his letter thru this forum.

Tower 2 letters shall get despatched by today evening or tomorrow. Rest of the towers in Phase 1 too will follow with a gap of day or two between each tower.
    CommentQuote
    Good News for Tower 1 owners. As heard, their Possession letters have been despatched so they might be receiving it by today or tomorrow. It will be nice if someone can share the finer details in his letter thru this forum.

Tower 2 letters shall get despatched by today evening or tomorrow. Rest of the towers in Phase 1 too will follow with a gap of day or two between each tower.

No one received yet.
    eagerly waiting.
    CommentQuote
  • Lets see how much super area they increase ;-))
    N delay penalty they provide..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Lets see how much super area they increase ;-))
    N delay penalty they provide..

Akash,

pichhle kai dino se hath dhokar 3C ke peechhe pade ho. Aur JP ke gungaan kar rahe ho.

Chakkar kya hai?
    CommentQuote
  • Got to know from the company that prices of LP will be revised by this year end... LB - phase 1 and 2 revised to 6500.

Read dis in LP thread, any confirmation ?? If yes, then resale rates should pick up as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Akash,

pichhle kai dino se hath dhokar 3C ke peechhe pade ho. Aur JP ke gungaan kar rahe ho.

Chakkar kya hai?

Pravin bhai,

Apni vastu ki burai nahi karte aur doosro ki vastu ki zyaada tareef nahi karte..
    Having said that, tareef karein bhi toh kis cheez ki..
    There is not even anything to talk about..
    Saw the specifications of Lotus peak today, its inferior to orchards except VRV..

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • From yahoo groups of lb... So your wait is over (I guess).
    Originally Posted by delphy03
    No one received yet.
    eagerly waiting.

--- In lbnoida100@, Sulabh Khare wrote:
    >
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I have received possession offer letter from 3 C. There is an increase
    > of 5 sq ft. in super area.
    >
    > They have also given compenstion for delayed possession.
    >
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Sulabh
    >

> Dear Sir/ Madam,
    > Greetings !!
    >
    > We are pleased to inform you that we have dispatched the offer of
    > possession for your apartment in Lotus Boulevard . Please find
    > attached copy of the same for your reference .
    >
    >
    > For any further assistance , please feel free to get in touch with us .
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Team 3C
    CommentQuote