Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5426 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Can anyone update whether 3C is providing water softener plant in their projects??
    Thanks

Comment

I asked them last year and the answer was NO for LP.

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Can anyone update whether 3C is providing water softener plant in their projects??

Comment

Originally posted by amitexpert View Post
        I asked them last year and the answer was NO for LP.
        what's about LB?
        Thanks

Comment

cookie bhai,

3C kuchh provide kar raha ho, aur uske buyers ko pata na ho, aisa ho sakta hai bhala?

Comment

I donot think so that any builder will provide water softner plant in such hupe projects. They will expect flat owners to install RO machines in their kitchens.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              cookie bhai,

3C kuchh provide kar raha ho, aur uske buyers ko pata na ho, aisa ho sakta hai bhala?
              hahaha!! good one!!!

on the contrary, jo nahi provide kar raha, wo bhi pata hai!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav256 View Post
                I donot think so that any builder will provide water softner plant in such hupe projects. They will expect flat owners to install RO machines in their kitchens.
                RO is meant for the water we drink
                Softner is installed to get soft water since hard water damages your Skin,Hair,sanitary fittings,plumbing pipes, and also tiles of bathrooms.
                Thanks

Comment

after long time, seeing LB adv by 3c company. Is 3c struggling to get fresh units buyers for LB. new plan is also added (kind of flexi plan first time by 3c) that show there is no taker of highly quoted rate in market.

Comment

I asked 3C sales in their corporate office about water softener, to which answer was 'yes' though nothing in writing and I didn't insist either.

Comment

Is it becoming tough for 3C LB to find END USER for their so called already SOLD OUT inventory ?.... Saturday 3C gives big ads in every new paper.... and today it cross all limited it giveing BIG 4 Ads (yes FOUR) in same one today Sunday TOI paper to buy Flats of 3C.... Something fishy.

All below Ads by 3C in same Today TOI.... 1 Ad cost more than 15 Lac. By these ads 1 thing is sure that 3C SOLD his flats mostly to Brokerage Companies to artificial hype the rate 8 month before and now they are not able to sold HOT CAKES further to REAL END Users.

Check Times of India 27th May Sunday to see all 4 big size Ads of LB
                      Last edited by saurabh2011; May 27 2012, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X