Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • wait is over!
    CommentQuote
  • LB Possession Offered

After listening to the news of possession, I visited the 3C 's office today only to find that the news is true. To my surprise there was even a customer who had received the possession letter and was distributing sweets out there. Congratulation to all :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations Guys. Finally wait is over and people will be moving in soon.

Enjoy your Diwali. We will join you folks next Diwali. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Its a great news for Phase 1 buyers, having said that resale prices should jump now...for Phase 1, prices should be min. 6000 (all inclusive).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Pravin bhai,

Apni vastu ki burai nahi karte aur doosro ki vastu ki zyaada tareef nahi karte..
    Having said that, tareef karein bhi toh kis cheez ki..
    There is not even anything to talk about..
    Saw the specifications of Lotus peak today, its inferior to orchards except VRV..

Regards

Sour Grapes :bab (58):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jsminklr
    After listening to the news of possession, I visited the 3C 's office today only to find that the news is true. To my surprise there was even a customer who had received the possession letter and was distributing sweets out there. Congratulation to all :-)

Great news for buyers..anyway from Sunday, Pitr paksh is starting. if not today, matter will get delay for next 15 days..

I would like to explore rental option as buying is not in my capacity..:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Great news for buyers..anyway from Sunday, Pitr paksh is starting. if not today, matter will get delay for next 15 days..

I would like to explore rental option as buying is not in my capacity..:D

sahi hai..new flat on rent... so do we need discussion back on rentals.... in LB. :)
    CommentQuote
  • actual possession

finally after 9 months of possession declaration in hyped media and lunch http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/316868-post834.html] 3c finally manage to give actual possession of 5 towers..imagine builders who are not able to build, how and when they will give possession..
    CommentQuote
  • consider min 15K for 2 BHK & 20K for 2BHK+1S
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    finally after 9 months of possession declaration in hyped media and lunch http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/316868-post834.html] 3c finally manage to give actual possession of 5 towers..imagine builders who are not able to build, how and when they will give possession..

Don't angry me :D
    CommentQuote
  • LB increasing prices from tomorrow - Phase 1 - 6500, rest of the phases 6200..

hopefully, possession coming up shortly it shd push up the prices a bit!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakashjh24
    LB increasing prices from tomorrow - Phase 1 - 6500, rest of the phases 6200..

hopefully, possession coming up shortly it shd push up the prices a bit!!

Gud news Prakash ji , Hope phase-1 ppl celebrate DIWALI at their flats.
    Big boost for 3C finally crossing all hurdles(N.A policies' which change wid every Govt.) & delivering LB.
    CommentQuote
  • Now, what shall be the resale rate for Phase 3 ? Phase 3 is also due to possession in second quarter of 2013. Should we expect 5500 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Bech de.......

L Chand Bhai, rate har ghante thode hi badlata hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Pravin bhai,

Apni vastu ki burai nahi karte aur doosro ki vastu ki zyaada tareef nahi karte..
    Having said that, tareef karein bhi toh kis cheez ki..
    There is not even anything to talk about..
    Saw the specifications of Lotus peak today, its inferior to orchards except VRV..

Regards

3C ki taareef karne ko kaun kah raha hai...

Par agar itna criticism karna hai, to thoda JP ka criticism bhi bardasht kar liya karo. Tab to "shut up" kahte ho!

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/39646-jaypee-is-in-credit-crunch-due-to-50-000-crore-debt?t=41557
    CommentQuote