Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

You mean to say any Real Estate company advertising in the news paper is finding it difficult to sell its products....What kind of analogy is this?

Also, every builder has some units left with him..... be it 3C, Purvanchal, JP, Supertech or ATS...

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
    Is it becoming tough for 3C LB to find END USER for their so called already SOLD OUT inventory ?.... Saturday 3C gives big ads in every new paper.... and today it cross all limited it giveing BIG 4 Ads (yes FOUR) in same one today Sunday TOI paper to buy Flats of 3C.... Something fishy.

All below Ads by 3C in same Today TOI.... 1 Ad cost more than 15 Lac. By these ads 1 thing is sure that 3C SOLD his flats mostly to Brokerage Companies to artificial hype the rate 8 month before and now they are not able to sold HOT CAKES further to REAL END Users.

Check Times of India 27th May Sunday to see all 4 big size Ads of LB
    Last edited by saurabh2011; May 27 2012, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
      You mean to say any Real Estate company advertising in the news paper is finding it difficult to sell its products....What kind of analogy is this?

Also, every builder has some units left with him..... be it 3C, Purvanchal, JP, Supertech or ATS...
      yes there is no analogy to say that they are find it difficult, but if its true that 15 lac per add, then they must have inventory which would fetch the add cost from the sale of apartment from add.
      Further one more intrested point there are add related ti LB,LB espacia,L300 and no LP and zing..
      LP is hot product, LZ is having time to complete before full sale.
      Well when we see the cloths hanging(God knows when) in the balcony of flats in LB/LP the rates sores thats sure...

Comment

agle 5 saal tak HT Estate aur Times property ke maze hai bhaiya! Aaj to 2-4 tower RTM hai. Jab 20 projects RTM honge, to 100 page ka suppliment lagega saari ads chhapne k liye.

Realguru: The problem is that the product was labelled as SOLD OUT, long back, Not just the few RTM towers, but almost all towers in all phases. Now with just 3-4 towers RTM, if so many ads are coming every week, it clearly means that 40-50 units should be there with the company, as it won't be profitable to spend so much on ads below this. This is a high %ge. Obvious conclusion is that The scarcity created in LB (and most probably LP/LZ also) was artificial, to push up rates.

This is not to say that LB does not have any takers. But I feel the problem is high price. From what I have read, the all incl price comes to around 6000 psf. This simply very high. Many people in MIG category would rather buy under construction projects around 4500 all incl.

Comment

Marketing is all about building a brand and promote sales. 3C doesn't need to build a brand as they are already an "established" player in RE. Why would a company give an advertisement for a product which is out of inventory ?? I "feel" there are "leftover" inventory which they might be trying to sell off in RTM wave..my POV

Comment

Every builder keep inventory with him which he think of releasing before possession, when he think that rates are reached to a stage of maximum profit, which is common business sense.
            LB is drawing maximum price in his segment and lot of unsold inventory. i do not see, steep price rise for some time may be till possession of 2nd phase, but when ...will be a big question.

Comment

5100 in DP and these rates are from last 6-8 months. When the flats are ready for possession, actual rates have dropped down. At 5800 BSP, 5100 in DP means a 12% discount without any bargain yet.

Saurabh bhai what could be the possible reasons that rates are not rising; so called SOLD OUT project has fresh inventories every month/day.

Question remains unanswered: People have been offered possession?. If not yet, though these are RWC (Ready with construction) but not ready for possession. People (end users) in phase 1, are following 3C for possession? What is the reply from them? Are you finding these replies convincing?

Comment

Agree with you all . LB has no takers at this price. Obviously LP will have
                inventory as well which will come out later. But this is true for most of the builders .....

Most of the builders have kept unrealistic rates and there are no takers for leftover units .......

So its the case with all the builders and anybody who has little knowledge of RE is aware of this ........

Originally posted by getsumit123 View Post
                Every builder keep inventory with him which he think of releasing before possession, when he think that rates are reached to a stage of maximum profit, which is common business sense.
                LB is drawing maximum price in his segment and lot of unsold inventory. i do not see, steep price rise for some time may be till possession of 2nd phase, but when ...will be a big question.

Comment

I doubt Phase-1 and Phase-2 flats are avaiable at 5100 DP direct from 3C.
                  Have you checked with them ? If they are available, what kind of inventory they have .....Are there good units avaiable as well......I very much doubt.......

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                  5100 in DP and these rates are from last 6-8 months. When the flats are ready for possession, actual rates have dropped down. At 5800 BSP, 5100 in DP means a 12% discount without any bargain yet.

Saurabh bhai what could be the possible reasons that rates are not rising; so called SOLD OUT project has fresh inventories every month/day.

Question remains unanswered: People have been offered possession?. If not yet, though these are RWC (Ready with construction) but not ready for possession. People (end users) in phase 1, are following 3C for possession? What is the reply from them? Are you finding these replies convincing?

Comment

People ready to pay 95% today; will surely get 100% constructed flat. Last month, I receive an email from their one channel partner saying RTM flat Phase 1 5100. This is without any bargain so far.

Originally posted by realguru View Post
                    I doubt Phase-1 and Phase-2 flats are avaiable at 5100 DP direct from 3C.
                    Have you checked with them ? If they are available, what kind of inventory they have .....Are there good units avaiable as well......I very much doubt.......

Comment

It could be possible that 3C is willing to negotiate thru the so called channel partners but what kind of units they offer at this rate ....Anybody who has dealt with channel partners can only answer this question...

Phase-1 deals have happened at 5300-5400 BSP as well. So, I have every right to doubt that good Phase-1 and 2 units are available at 5100 direct from the company...

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                      People ready to pay 95% today; will surely get 100% constructed flat. Last month, I receive an email from their one channel partner saying RTM flat Phase 1 5100. This is without any bargain so far.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X