Collapse

3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

I agree, noida RE is very screwed up. there is way too much scope for corruption at every stage. but i thought you knew about installment plan for builders. it has been discussed many times here. its the only reason, every lalaji in 100 mile radius is a builder in NE and YEW.
    Originally posted by sbajaj View Post
    I can only smile..............we are all running in circles....same old stuff.

Increased FAR / Relaxed payment terms / n now i am reading land registry done before the fuil payment to authority......haaddh hai yaar........i am speechless.

leave it .........whatever is in store ....will come in broad daylight sooner than later.

Regards
    Sbajaj

Comment

I knew about the relaxed payement terms but not about the registry.

mera sar dard chaloo ho gaya hai.

enought of IREF ....at least for today

:-))

Regards
      Sbajaj

Comment

Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
        Prateek Stylome and NRI residency have cleared all the dues (no dues by NA) and registration done for their land.
        You mean there is no 16 half yearly installments, they have paid all money in one go to authority.

Comment

Originally posted by LChand
          haan bhai.... i am looking a RTM flat now...have seen few in last few days....
          If anybody interested please PM to me. I'll share the details on PM.
          u must be joking....

Comment

why do you feel, I am joking? Can't 3C come in the cadre of other builders?
            bura mat manna per kuch time se tum LP vs LB lage hue ho and now u want to sell?

u always said u are there to stay and have bought for your end use.... nothing bothers you.... or you have discovered something?
            Last edited by MANOJa; December 12 2015, 09:58 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I had sent few queries to 3C, out of which replies to 2 questions were not clear.

1. I would like to know, when & how the proposed land for Lotus Boulevard was acquired?

3C reply : The Lotus Boulevard group housing plot was allotted by Noida authority on 24th December 2008 under Group Housing Scheme GH 2008(III).

I am going to elaborate this question to them again referring if it was farm land and when this land was acquired by Noida authority.

2. Who was the former owner of this land?

3C reply: Noida Authority.

3. Has the land been registered? If yes when the registration of land was completed and who are the owners (representatives of 3C) of this land?

3C reply:Yes the land is registered vide registered deed dated 30th December 2008 between Noida and the company.

If you see, they have not replied it fully, who are the owners? They have not mentioned. Instead, they are using word company? This reply must be after close co-ordination with their legal. Legal people are very careful with words. No where they have mentioned anybody's name? Why? Also, what the word "company" signifies?

4. Is any court case going on for LB land?

3C reply: No, there is no court case going on and the land is free from any dispute.

5. How much payment (in %) have been paid to NOIDA authority till date and when the rest of the payment shall be made?

3C reply: There is a payment schedule in the registered deed and accordingly we are paying to the authority.

This answer too is not clear. It means they are not willing to reply in words. I sent them this question again. I got the following reply.

3C reply: The complete payment schedule is there in the lease deed and the same is available in our office. You are requested to visit our office any time between 10 am to 6pm from Monday To Friday to see the documents.

Now 2day, I am going to send them a final email asking them to provide the photocopy of the deed registry and payment schedule agreed with NOIDA authority. If they do, its all OK else I am out in next 2 months.

PS: Yeah I compare LB with LP. But at the same time i have kept my tone since long saying no builder is safe/clear. And 3C is not an exception to me if they don't give clear replies to customer. You ask them project construction related queries, you'll get the quick replies. Once u ask them little tricky, they stop replying, then i have to send them reminders to reply.
              Last edited by LChand; May 18 2011, 06:51 AM.

Comment

you might actually get away by not paying a single dollar. Since the last 4 decades or so at least, they also accept brokerage in rupees as well.

BTW, I can almost guarantee that you will repent the decision. If it is due to the recent agitation, I would say its a knee jerk reaction.

It seems like doomsday coz it happened last week itself...but much clarity woudl be in place, say 6 months hence, where, either the whole issue would have died down, OR, even if its still raging, thanks to the politicians, the effected areas would be clearly known. And LB wont be in the effected areas. As of now, there is not even the slightest hint that LB land is under contention...

3C is on its way to becoming the DLF of Noida, which means its properties will be the highest priced in a particular locality.

So u will eventually earn the upside of not just a RTM project, but also the 3C brand premium and the 'habitation' premium, i.e. general increase in an area price once it becomes inhabited.

Nitin

Its very evident that how many brokers are active on this forum. Have got 5 PM's till now....regarding my 2 BHK for sell.

I am not going to pay a single dollar to this brokers. Will sell w/o giving any brokerage. No problem, even if i may have to wait for a month or two.

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
                  I had sent few queries to 3C, out of which replies to 2 questions were not clear.

1. I would like to know, when & how the proposed land for Lotus Boulevard was acquired?

3C reply : The Lotus Boulevard group housing plot was allotted by Noida authority on 24th December 2008 under Group Housing Scheme GH 2008(III).

I am going to elaborate this question to them again referring if it was farm land and when this land was acquired by Noida authority.

2. Who was the former owner of this land?

3C reply: Noida Authority.

3. Has the land been registered? If yes when the registration of land was completed and who are the owners (representatives of 3C) of this land?

3C reply:Yes the land is registered vide registered deed dated 30th December 2008 between Noida and the company.

If you see, they have not replied it fully, who are the owners? They have not mentioned. Instead, they are using word company? This reply must be after close co-ordination with their legal. Legal people are very careful with words. No where they have mentioned anybody's name? Why? Also, what the word "company" signifies?

4. Is any court case going on for LB land?

3C reply: No, there is no court case going on and the land is free from any dispute.

5. How much payment (in %) have been paid to NOIDA authority till date and when the rest of the payment shall be made?

3C reply: There is a payment schedule in the registered deed and accordingly we are paying to the authority.

This answer too is not clear. It means they are not willing to reply in words. I sent them this question again. I got the following reply.

3C reply: The complete payment schedule is there in the lease deed and the same is available in our office. You are requested to visit our office any time between 10 am to 6pm from Monday To Friday to see the documents.

Now 2day, I am going to send them a final email asking them to provide the photocopy of the deed registry and payment schedule agreed with NOIDA authority. If they do, its all OK else I am out in next 2 months.

PS: Yeah I compare LB with LP. But at the same time i have kept my tone since long saying no builder is safe/clear. And 3C is not an exception to me if they don't give clear replies to customer. You ask them project construction related queries, you'll get the quick replies. Once u ask them little tricky, they stop replying, then i have to send them reminders to reply.
                  I would say why don't you visit with a copy of this email and see everything in person.
                  Also lands can be registered on the name of company and company means the parties who are holding the shares, in this case there are many companies who together are making 3c group.
                  somehow your reason are still not enough to exit at this point of time when you had purchased at even less than 2856 (you only said in one of your post that you had got a price which was not to be believed and also you never do business in loss.)
                  aage tumhara descision hai but possession ke itna close aa ke nikal jana kuch samajh nahin aaya end user ke perspective se han investor do this pretty often.

If you are a serious end user then My suggestion is to stick with what you have got it is a damm good project and you have bought at a very good price, if you want a bigger flat after selling this that is a logical thing then go ahead but not because of what is happening these days.

May be this is a little hasty decision.... But still best of luck and hope you get a great resale price and you will update us with that.... Baki LP ki parties mein to tumhen aana hi hai ....
                  Last edited by LalitK; May 18 2011, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LalitK View Post
                    I would say why don't you visit with a copy of this email and see everything in person.
                    Also lands can be registered on the name of company and company means the parties who are holding the shares, in this case there are many companies who together are making 3c group.
                    somehow your reason are still not enough to exit at this point of time when you had purchased at even less than 2856 (you only said in one of your post that you had got a price which was not to be believed and also you never do business in loss.)
                    aage tumhara descision hai but possession ke itna close aa ke nikal jana kuch samajh nahin aaya end user ke perspective se han investor do this pretty often.

If you are a serious end user then My suggestion is to stick with what you have got it is a damm good project and you have bought at a very good price, if you want a bigger flat after selling this that is a logical thing then go ahead but not because of what is happening these days.

May be this is a little hasty decision.... But still best of luck and hope you get a great resale price and you will update us with that.... Baki LP ki parties mein to tumhen aana hi hai ....
                    Bhai itna bhi kam rate me nahin liya hai...... but yeah...will make some peanut profit ...

We two friends have investment in LB...will wait for another 2 months. If things go good, its OK...else..will make peanut profit... NP.

Thanks for the party invitation. LP guys are really delight

I'll surely come.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; December 12 2015, 09:58 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

just single line -

kisin ke haar me kisi ki jeet hoti hai ,Kisi ka nuksan me kisi ka fayda hota hai :-). I know its rude but this is life.

I apperciate this point that you are not emotional with your investment, but dont take the decision in haste, dont exit from the game when it is taking the intersting curve. ( sorry if it looks like bashan ..)

Any way best of luck and keep us updated.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X