Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by topjobsncr
    yes backside will give a view to expressway, but front side will give
    a view to pool . Depends what you like.

    What is the overall deal that you got with 3C for tower 8. How much discount? I have heard BSP is now 4250. I am not getting lower floors on tower 8.


    3800 bsp two weeks back
    CommentQuote
  • thanks nitin, I think 2 % will be cashback. right? were you getting lower floors? I am getting onwards 12th floor, but on back side , no park facing floors left and almost nothing in tower 9.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by topjobsncr
    thanks nitin, I think 2 % will be cashback. right? were you getting lower floors? I am getting onwards 12th floor, but on back side , no park facing floors left and almost nothing in tower 9.


    yes 2% is cash back.I never wanted lower floor so i booked in 15th floor and once you in 15th floor there is no meaning of park facing...even a jungle will give you a view of park....and secondly for a back side apartment for tower 8 to 12 there will be a park view of Espacia......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    lawn in front of tower 22 - 27 and 17-21 is marked as party lawn. does it mean all shaadi , birthday etc will take place there. i dont think then its the top location from any standards. (4000 families)




    Sir in apartment most of the party happened in inside hall, people don't prefer outside nowadays because of d two reason

    - Extreme climate condition of winter and summer, which is most of the time here.

    - fear of rain

    In old apartment people do party in lawn, in my apartment we don't have a party hall so people do party because they don't have any reasonable choice. outside pvt hall is expensive and sometimes they have restriction of outside cater/decorator, if any day choice is given to the party host for hall vs tent he will prefer hall even if it is 10% costlier. Since the inside hall is for residents only so i don't think the charges will be more then tent.

    I am going to host a party very soon and its not appealing me to do the party in lawn. I have compared the rates of tent with decoration and party hall and have found that hall is max 25-30% costlier. This gap will be significantly narrow down if the party hall inside apartment.

    Although take the probability that few people choose the party in hall then how many days u can expect party will happen in 365 days? Please let me know your realistic guess ?

    I would definitely like to know if "tower 22 - 27 and 17-21" is not good location then what is the good location from your point of view ?



    One more point assume in layout map it is not marked as a party lawn and marked as a green area then do u think people won't party here. How to use the open space depend upon the resident and RWA.Important point is some green area is left. :-) How to use the open space depend upon the resident and RWA.Important point is some green area is left. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    lawn in front of tower 22 - 27 and 17-21 is marked as party lawn. does it mean all shaadi , birthday etc will take place there. i dont think then its the top location from any standards. (4000 families)


    From where u got this 4000 figure, AFAIK i know total number of flats are no more then 3500 including especia
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajchugh303
    From where u got this 4000 figure, AFAIK i know total number of flats are no more then 3500 including especia


    ok agreed 3500 apts.

    i think best clustre is 8 to 16 . tower 8, 9, 10 facing espacia, of which tower 8 best as 4 apts on 1 floor. tower 12-16 pool facing.
    CommentQuote
  • So, will 3C hike the prices of unsold inventory to 4250 i.e. for left over flats in 8 and 9 or will the hike be applicable for new towers(BTW are there any towers left) after tower 8 and 9.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by topjobsncr
    So, will 3C hike the prices of unsold inventory to 4250 i.e. for left over flats in 8 and 9 or will the hike be applicable for new towers(BTW are there any towers left) after tower 8 and 9.

    new BSP is same for all towers...new or OLD..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    new BSP is same for all towers...new or OLD..


    ok. I think this is the first time he has hiked the prices for existing inventory probably because he wants to encourage sports vilage and all.

    Moreover, I think LB is well sold out and he does not need to worry about
    LB's unsold inventory.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajchugh303
    Yes they must have, and they have separate club therefor it is good for LB residents also.



    But in that case Espacia residents may not be able to enjoy various facilities like basket ball court, amphitheatre etc and I can see from layout that espacia and boulevard have common entrance!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    But in that case Espacia residents may not be able to enjoy various facilities like basket ball court, amphitheatre etc and I can see from layout that espacia and boulevard have common entrance!!

    will RWA's shall be different for LB & LBE?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    will RWA's shall be different for LB & LBE?

    i think it should be common as the entrance is common. If there is a boundary wall then it would be separate RWA!! But as of now there is no confirmation regarding the boundary. Will confirm from 3Cs some time later!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    i think it should be common as the entrance is common. If there is a boundary wall then it would be separate RWA!! But as of now there is no confirmation regarding the boundary. Will confirm from 3Cs some time later!


    I am living in Parsvanath Prestige-2,sec-93a noida, where Pars Prestige-1 complex is also in the same plot area, both society have separate entrance gate but separted by a cemented landscape internally where anyone can pass through either society. Both RWA's are different ( PP-2 has RWA named as Srishti RWA) and PP1 names as PPRWA. there maintanenace agency and charges are also different as per the strength of members.
    But permission of using club is not permitted by other society members if anything is not exclusive to one complex. PP1 has exclusive Squash & lawn tennis court which pp2 doesnt have. So LB will have two diff rwas. In case of LP, rwa will be common for LP & PI flat owners.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dhruv Garg
    I am living in Parsvanath Prestige-2,sec-93a noida, where Pars Prestige-1 complex is also in the same plot area, both society have separate entrance gate but separted by a cemented landscape internally where anyone can pass through either society. Both RWA's are different ( PP-2 has RWA named as Srishti RWA) and PP1 names as PPRWA. there maintanenace agency and charges are also different as per the strength of members.
    But permission of using club is not permitted by other society members if anything is not exclusive to one complex. PP1 has exclusive Squash & lawn tennis court which pp2 doesnt have. So LB will have two diff rwas. In case of LP, rwa will be common for LP & PI flat owners.


    this is your assumption or you have some confirmation for the same regarding LB?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    this is your assumption or you have some confirmation for the same regarding LB?


    yes confirmed from 3c.
    Now dont ask about the name of representative, i dont remember.
    CommentQuote