Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Congratulations to everybody who got possession..
    May the whole noida region blossoms.
    Do post some pics.;-))

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • So, your guess is that it does not have Window AC provision and you believed trialsurvey that it wont be having Split AC. So, you are guessing
    3C wont provide an AC provison

    Enough said :D....

    Originally Posted by cookie
    ...

    I just asked LB has provision for "window AC" or not. I guess not..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

    Don't mind

    I wanted to buy in 3C LB due ti its location...in fact I have seen the sample flat too and in my previous posts I have shared my views too.

    But when someone makes irrelevant comments like "sour grapes" etc. I need to reply them in the same fashion..

    True...I was just pouring diesel to the fire... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Comment tum LChand ko quote karke kehte ho aur blame mujhe karte ho

    kya bande ho bhai....

    Originally Posted by cookie
    Lchand

    I am behaving like " Guy who missed non AC Bus":D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    Comment tum LChand ko quote karke kehte ho aur blame mujhe karte ho

    kya bande ho bhai....

    Chill Man....
    I am not blaming you or anyone for anything..
    I just commented on LB project in repose to "trailsurevy" post.
    CommentQuote
  • award for Faking news of the day goes to "trialsurvey" for posting incomplete info from fb.
    CommentQuote
  • You commented on that post because that was the only post in last 48 hours where you could find some -ve info amidst the possession fiasco and you were quick to add fuel to it.

    Sure you would have seen other posts, but jealousy got so better of you that you could
    not keep away from posting non-negative post and just jumped on this thread.

    Even you know that you are jealous of 3C giving possession, kisi aur ka to kya kahun main.




    Originally Posted by cookie

    I just commented on LB project in repose to "trailsurevy" post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    So, your guess is that it does not have Window AC provision and you believed trialsurvey that it wont be having Split AC. So, you are guessing
    3C wont provide an AC provison

    Enough said :D....


    it do have..every room has window AC provision..i visited personally to validate it..
    CommentQuote
  • 2.25 Rs maintenance cost..where is green factor??
    CommentQuote
  • including Service tax?

    Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    2.25 Rs maintenance cost..where is green factor??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    You commented on that post because that was the only post in last 48 hours where you could find some -ve info amidst the possession fiasco and you were quick to add fuel to it.

    Sure you would have seen other posts, but jealousy got so better of you that you could
    not keep away from posting non-negative post and just jumped on this thread.

    Even you know that you are jealous of 3C giving possession, kisi aur ka to kya kahun main.

    Talk about Lb and stop following me.
    Everyone is free to post anything anywhere in the limit of Forum rules.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    it do have..every room has window AC provision..i visited personally to validate it..

    Arre I know, you can install window AC but as I know there is no provision for water outlet.
    usually Builders provides water outlet otherwise exterior wall gets discolor and Green.
    CommentQuote
  • But earlier 3C had mentioned that there would be provision for Split AC.
    So, is this confirmed that there is no spilt ac provision?

    Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    it do have..every room has window AC provision..i visited personally to validate it..
    CommentQuote
  • -> 3c has adjusted delayed penalty for whole duration.
    -> Also, Maintainance Charges including service tax are Rs. 2.25 per square feet per month, with 3c demanding 3 months of manitainance in advance.
    -> There is no increase in carpet area, just super area increased.
    CommentQuote
  • I think 3C has increased very little super area (approx 5 sq feet) and that too not for everyone .

    Originally Posted by ashising
    -> 3c has adjusted delayed penalty for whole duration.
    -> Also, Maintainance Charges including service tax are Rs. 2.25 per square feet per month, with 3c demanding 3 months of manitainance in advance.
    -> There is no increase in carpet area, just super area increased.
    CommentQuote