3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by LChand View Post
    woh theek hai..lekin if UTILIZING BEYOND ALLOWABLE is a concern....Ghaziabad ka haal toh dekh rahe ho..
    ha ha ha. Thoda bahut encroachment to har builder ne kiya hoga. Thoda common area par, aur bahut hamare carpet area par

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
      ha ha ha. Thoda bahut encroachment to har builder ne kiya hoga. Thoda common area par, aur bahut hamare carpet area par
      wahi toh...hamaari khari kamayee ko yeh builders loot lete hain.... dikhatein hain 25 banate hain 26...aur uske baad bhi super area bada dete hain... India is among the most dis-organized country. Hamare President ko tak ki koi nahin chalti...aur prime minister ka toh jaane hi do...unhe hi nahin pata hota ..aaj bhashan me kya bolna hai..jab tak speech haath me nahin aati.... This country has been given in the hands of looters...

Comment

Bhai Saurabh, Actual users like me bought it 2 years ago at 2875 minues the discount!!! The 5800 psqf rate is for those who missed the bus or wanted a ready to move in appartment!!! The cost of RTM in Mayur Vihar (11 Kms away) where I stay is approx 12 K psqf and in near by sectors around 7K psqf... so don't worry if their are no takers today their will be some once the posession is ready.

I was talking to a property dealer in my soceity who also owns shares in Gulshan. All he said was that this delay is because the Chadawa to SP (via NA) has not reached yet. Only Jaypee and Amrapali have so far give the payouts. See the biggest example is the Taj Eway.....

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
        Is it becoming tough for 3C LB to find END USER for their so called already SOLD OUT inventory ?.... Saturday 3C gives big ads in every new paper.... and today it cross all limited it giveing BIG 4 Ads (yes FOUR) in same one today Sunday TOI paper to buy Flats of 3C.... Something fishy.

All below Ads by 3C in same Today TOI.... 1 Ad cost more than 15 Lac. By these ads 1 thing is sure that 3C SOLD his flats mostly to Brokerage Companies to artificial hype the rate 8 month before and now they are not able to sold HOT CAKES further to REAL END Users.

Check Times of India 27th May Sunday to see all 4 big size Ads of LB

Comment

Originally posted by nitinmails View Post
          i own the flat in phase 1.
          What's the real status regarding possession of phase one.
          Have you paid 100%payment which was due at possession .
          What's the communication if any with 3c in this regards

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
            Bhai Saurabh, Actual users like me bought it 2 years ago at 2875 minues the discount!!! The 5800 psqf rate is for those who missed the bus or wanted a ready to move in appartment!!! The cost of RTM in Mayur Vihar (11 Kms away) where I stay is approx 12 K psqf and in near by sectors around 7K psqf... so don't worry if their are no takers today their will be some once the posession is ready.

I was talking to a property dealer in my soceity who also owns shares in Gulshan. All he said was that this delay is because the Chadawa to SP (via NA) has not reached yet. Only Jaypee and Amrapali have so far give the payouts. See the biggest example is the Taj Eway.....
            Your optimism is commendable!

Comment

Originally posted by narinder View Post
              What's the real status regarding possession of phase one.
              Have you paid 100%payment which was due at possession .
              What's the communication if any with 3c in this regards
              We are still waiting for the possession but it can happen any time.

No we have only paid the 95% and the last instalment is still pending and would be paid at the time of possession.

But we are now in 10Rs psf penalty rate if builder would be paying it.

Comment

No we have only paid the 95% and the last instalment is still pending and would be paid at the time of possession.

any idea why builder is not offering..anything pending?

Comment

By the way its confirmed 3C will be paying the delayed possession charges as per the BBA...However, the customers will need to CLAIM for it not suo moto...So the intent is pretty clear!!!

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
                    By the way its confirmed 3C will be paying the delayed possession charges as per the BBA...However, the customers will need to CLAIM for it not suo moto...So the intent is pretty clear!!!
                    what's about those customers booked in resale?? would they also get the the delay amount??
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                      what's about those customers booked in resale?? would they also get the the delay amount??
                      i guess so!! as the BBA condns are passed on the new buyer...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X