Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is club operational? How are they demanding maintenace if all amenities are not operational.

Originally Posted by ashising
    -> 3c has adjusted delayed penalty for whole duration.
    -> Also, Maintainance Charges including service tax are Rs. 2.25 per square feet per month, with 3c demanding 3 months of manitainance in advance.
    -> There is no increase in carpet area, just super area increased.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru

3C ki Possession se 1 se jada bande ko shock laga hai.:D

Hahahahah.. Too good..

Cant understand the logic of getting happy over missing hole in the wall ( for split AC ) ...
    Its like saying... "Oh you got a brand new BMW but they gave you only 45litres of petrol in the 50litre tank. So cheap.."

Very happy for the boulevard owners :)

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Landmark event for XWAY RE. Many congratulations to the owners.

Finally real life is really about to begin :)
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, cheap is the correct word.

There is a saying "Never fight with a pig. In doing so, you get
    dirty and the pig enjoys it." :)

So, better ignore....

Originally Posted by sequence
    Hahahahah.. Too good..

Cant understand the logic of getting happy over missing hole in the wall ( for split AC ) ...
    Its like saying... "Oh you got a brand new BMW but they gave you only 45litres of petrol in the 50litre tank. So cheap.."

Very happy for the boulevard owners :)

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    If there is no provision for Split AC it just another MIG flat. :D
    By the way, Do they have provision for Window AC?:D

naaa.......
    Sirf cooler aur table fan ki jagha hai... :-)
    ab batao .... khareedogay/rahogay kya? :D
    CommentQuote
  • delphy03 bhai... cool down.
    Cookie bhai..had some questions which has been clarified now.

But I am really happy for people getting ready to live and begin life in very first high rise project of Noida. For many its an investment, for others its going to be their home. With AC or w/o AC, should not matter if a happy go family stays together. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    delphy03 bhai... cool down.

But I am really happy for people getting ready to live and begin life in very first high rise project of Noida.

LChand bhai i'm cool.....bas thoda sa hole miss kar diya :-D:D

Cookie bhai say to bahut purani friendship hai :-D :D...itna to chlta hai ,,,,,,
    CommentQuote
    delphy03 bhai... cool down.

But I am really happy for people getting ready to live and begin life in very first high rise project of Noida. For many its an investment, for others its going to be their home. With AC or w/o AC, should not matter if a happy go family stays together. :D

Every Potter praises his Pot...
    I can understand after reading few last posts.... none replied to window AC thing rather talking here and there.

I hope there is a hole in ceiling for the Fan..:D:D:D.. but it should not matter if a happy go family stays together. kyu Lchand Bhai :D
    CommentQuote
    including Service tax?

1.99 + Service tax
    CommentQuote
    I think 3C has increased very little super area (approx 5 sq feet) and that too not for everyone .

I got the updated layout of my flat and they have only increased 6sqft and that to also increase of slight increase in carpet area as well. FAIRLY DONE
    CommentQuote
    I can understand after reading few last posts.... none replied to window AC thing rather talking here and there.

I hope there is a hole in ceiling for the Fan..:D:D:D.. but it should not matter if a happy go family stays together. kyu Lchand Bhai :D

itna bhi nahin Cookie bhai.... ceiling fan ke liye toh provision hoga...
    let's not go far on this discussion, things will get done when people start living there...
    dheere dheere sab set ho jaata hai..itna bada project hai toh..khaali toh rehne waala nahin hai..aur yeh India hai...things get done
    CommentQuote

aapki kahani HOLE par hi kyon atak jati hai :-D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    LChand bhai i'm cool.....bas thoda sa hole miss kar diya :-D:D

Cookie bhai say to bahut purani friendship hai :-D :D...itna to chlta hai ,,,,,,

kaise miss karr diya... light nahin thee kya ...:D
    CommentQuote
    kaise miss karr diya... light nahin thee kya ...:D

Light to thee LChand bhai.....par yahan bahut bada dewana hai ...jis ko doosro kay ghar kay hole ki itni chinta hai ki raat ko bhi laga peda hai :-D:D

Khair chooro....LB kar rate badnay dooo, vaisay hi circle rate ~5200 ho gaya hain...
    CommentQuote
    itna bhi nahin Cookie bhai.... ceiling fan ke liye toh provision hoga...
    let's not go far on this discussion, things will get done when people start living there...
    dheere dheere sab set ho jaata hai..itna bada project hai toh..khaali toh rehne waala nahin hai..aur yeh India hai...things get done

Lchand

Just kidding...
    But I did not know that my one comment about AC and MIG thing would have sparked this much fire. which I did not say anything irrelevant but thereafter check the comments made by you Guys, you will get to know who went far...
    CommentQuote