Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    aapki kahani HOLE par hi kyon atak jati hai :-D:D

MIG flats mein bhi "Hole" hote hai.....Spit AC ke liye.. ;) yaha toh widow AC mein bhi missing hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Lchand

Just kidding...
    But I did not know that my one comment about AC and MIG thing would have sparked this much fire. which I did not say anything irrelevant but thereafter check the comments made by you Guys, you will get to know who went far...

Just want to confirm maintenance charges are 2.25 and that too without club charges ? Is there any fixed power backup charges which is seperate from maintenance charges ..

Cookie I think you were discussing in CR maintenance charges are high ,now what u have to say about 3C ??? Please someone don't mention that labour , malli , gaurds also going to highly paid in 3C and that's why charges are high in 3C .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    MIG flats mein bhi "Hole" hote hai.....Spit AC ke liye.. ;) yaha toh widow AC mein bhi missing hai.

arre Cookie bhai..take my advise stop it all. Yahaan LB ke bahut deewane hain... LChand,delphy,realguru,jai,veeru,akbar,birbal,gabbar,kaliya,rahim chacha,dhanno,basanti...

merry-go-round karr denge aapko.... phir sab ghoomta dikhayee dega aapko.... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Just want to confirm maintenance charges are 2.25 and that too without club charges ? Is there any fixed power backup charges which is seperate from maintenance charges ..

Cookie I think you were discussing in CR maintenance charges are high ,now what u have to say about 3C ??? Please someone don't mention that labour , malli , gaurds also going to highly paid in 3C and that's why charges are high in 3C .

power backup is at Rs13 per unit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey

13 is my lucky number.... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey

Sir that's per unit charge for consumption but most of builders also charging fixed monthly part as well like UPPCL charge 65 RS for KVA every month and that's fixed and any consumption charges will be addition to that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    arre Cookie bhai..take my advise stop it all. Yahaan LB ke bahut deewane hain... LChand,delphy,realguru,jai,veeru,akbar,birbal,gabbar,kaliya,rahim chacha,dhanno,basanti...

merry-go-round karr denge aapko.... phir sab ghoomta dikhayee dega aapko.... :D

Sir theek keh rahe hoo pata nahi kyun loog itni -ve batein karte hein LB ke liye with out any link with LB

I went for the group meeting with 3c and impressed with the details given. Clear information was passed by them to buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinmails
    Sir theek keh rahe hoo pata nahi kyun loog itni -ve batein karte hein LB ke liye with out any link with LB

I went for the group meeting with 3c and impressed with the details given. Clear information was passed by them to buyers.

Please tell me what is per unit charge when normal supply of electricity comes.
    CommentQuote

I think it is the new norm. Omaxe GW also has 2.25 per sqft plus club charges of 950/- . I do think it is a bit high though esp. for bigger flats.
    CommentQuote
  • abhi to yae bhi nahi pata ki power prepaid hogi ya postpaid :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinmails

Nitin bhai... i hope resale rates should also revise very soon to 5800-6000 (BSP) for Phase1.
    If 3C continues the possession of other towers/phases in a succession, there shall be a good jump in rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 4luvofmoney
    I think it is the new norm. Omaxe GW also has 2.25 per sqft plus club charges of 950/- . I do think it is a bit high though esp. for bigger flats.

its not bit buddy but byte :) it comes to be 3650 for 1200 size flat and we still not sure about fixed part of power backup charges . Rent of 15000 means 11500 rent for landlord. Since 3C giving raw flat so investment for renting would be around 1 lakh so that means first year rent return going to be zero !!!
    CommentQuote
  • 3C launched LB in 2009 and it might get the registry done for phase-1 flats by 2013 april something which is not done by the so called real estate giants like Omaxe and JP which were launched way earlier.

Quality ki baat to tab aayegi jab deliver hoga , possession milega aur registery hogi.

Par haan you will find some guys here who just wont be able to sleep due to all this possession fiasco.

Originally Posted by nitinmails

CommentQuote
    its not bit buddy but byte :) it comes to be 3650 for 1200 size flat and we still not sure about fixed part of power backup charges . Rent of 15000 means 11500 rent for landlord. Since 3C giving raw flat so investment for renting would be around 1 lakh so that means first year rent return going to be zero !!!

consider few tube lights & few fans...one exhaust fan in kitchen...some make-over of kichen would be required. Rest keep as it is if you are giving on rent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    3C launched LB in 2009 and it might get the registry done for phase-1 flats by 2013 april something which is not done by the so called real estate giants like Omaxe and JP which were launched way earlier.

Quality ki baat to tab aayegi jab deliver hoga , possession milega aur registery hogi.

Par haan you will find some guys here who just wont be able to sleep due to all this possession fiasco.

Phase 1 possession has really brought back the hope to other buyers.... I am quite positive of realizing a good project in near future....people will keep talking of high density and they'll not find a medium density project in their budget... high density shall become reality for many in NCR. Lakhon log migrate karenge every year but land not multiplying horizontal but vertically... LB if maintained well shall be one of the decent societies.

Resale market toh garam ho chuka hoga Noida me ab tak.
    CommentQuote