3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by maddy87 View Post
    What is the reason for so much delay in possession...
    only 3C knows and no one say whats the exactly delay, and even no deadline..
    waiting without target/deadline is frustrating.. for end user as well as invester..
    why not 3C communicate with all his buyer the facts and delivery schedule..
    may we have RTI for private company and citizen charter for NA.

Comment

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
      44 rs per sqft..
      lol, i kmw its 44 per sqr ft, I was saying, how much extra money 3c would be making on all these transfers? let sat 5000 units in LB. let say each unit is transferred once. (there are units which are never transferred and transferred more than once, so on average let say each of them is transferred at least once. ) and average area of an unit comes to 1300 sqr ft (there are unit of different sizes).

The amount comes to more than 30 crores.

I am sure it would be more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by prakashjh24 View Post
        3C is too influential to be having problems with Noida Authority, else they would have become part of CREDAI...

they own half of noida now, dont think creating issues with 3C or NA is in anyone's interest...
        How come they own half of Noida?? plz explain.
        Logix is also not part CREDAI.
        After Jaypee, Unitech has maximum land bank in Noida and even in Greater Noida.
        Thanks

Comment

3C is too influential to be having problems with Noida Authority, else they would have become part of CREDAI...

they own half of noida now, dont think creating issues with 3C or NA is in anyone's interest...
          what makes u feel that 3c is too influential that it cannot have problems with NA.. LOOK NA is without any regulator as the builders... it gets its orders directly from lucknow..a builder can only be influential if it has a good repo with the white kurta guys... credai has its own rules and guidelines..not every builder is its members.. and credai is nothing right now.. it cannot save the interests of any party involved,,,just a mouthpiece... and by the way..3c is not the owner of half of noida...??

Comment

Originally posted by srivastav View Post
            what makes u feel that 3c is too influential that it cannot have problems with NA.. LOOK NA is without any regulator as the builders... it gets its orders directly from lucknow..a builder can only be influential if it has a good repo with the white kurta guys... credai has its own rules and guidelines..not every builder is its members.. and credai is nothing right now.. it cannot save the interests of any party involved,,,just a mouthpiece... and by the way..3c is not the owner of half of noida...??
            ya u r right, 3C IS NOT OWNER OF HALF NOIDA, BUT THE MOST INFUENTIAL BUIDER AFTER JAYPEE,WAVE IN NOIDA(IN TERM OF FINANCIAL,BRAND,NEW LAND BANK)

Comment

it was supposed to be a figure of speech... the largest land parcel is with jaypee thanks to behen ji,

second largest is with 3c (pls dont ask me whereall as the list is long)..

by the way - as per my sources, there are 4 builders facing issues with lucknow and NA..

1. Logix
              2. Supertech
              3. Amrapali
              4. Gardenia (Nagar)

and the data actually goes from NA to Lucknow then the builders are summoned not vice versa...of course there are few hot targets in Lucknow....

intention is not to hurt anyone but just sharing the info i have in the right spirit...am waiting for the logix issue to get sorted as i myself am contem to make a small investment in logix city centre...

Ps - pls ignore this post if you dont find any merit.

Comment

it was supposed to be a figure of speech... the largest land parcel is with jaypee thanks to behen ji,

second largest is with 3c (pls dont ask me whereall as the list is long)..

by the way - as per my sources, there are 4 builders facing issues with lucknow and NA..

1. Logix
                2. Supertech
                3. Amrapali
                4. Gardenia (Nagar)

and the data actually goes from NA to Lucknow then the builders are summoned not vice versa...of course there are few hot targets in Lucknow....

intention is not to hurt anyone but just sharing the info i have in the right spirit...am waiting for the logix issue to get sorted as i myself am contem to make a small investment in logix city centre...

Ps - pls ignore this post if you dont find any merit.
                ADD paras name to it. yamune exp project of paras also under litigation some inform me...

Comment

Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
                  ya u r right, 3C IS NOT OWNER OF HALF NOIDA, BUT THE MOST INFUENTIAL BUIDER AFTER JAYPEE,WAVE IN NOIDA(IN TERM OF FINANCIAL,BRAND,NEW LAND BANK)
                  Well I would have believed all that crap, had Mayawati still been in power during her time these builders popped out with residential.
                  Thanks

Comment

Procedure of Transfer / Endorsement of Flat in NOIDA
                    What is the the right way to buy home in resale in 3c lotus Boulevard Noida ?

What all formalities are essential for buyer , bank , & builder in buying resale under construction flat before sub-lease Deed ?

Comment

If their are no problems with NA, then why no posession, I have my self been to 3 towers on various floors and seen that the flats are actually ready!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X