Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    consider few tube lights & few fans...one exhaust fan in kitchen...some make-over of kichen would be required. Rest keep as it is if you are giving on rent.

Buddy people want everything in minimum price , they would ask questions like , club usable hai ?? , kitchen modular hai ?? , fans tube light to obvious hein..

and then tenants says yarr app rent bahut bata rahai hoo when club is not there , wood work is not there... .. bhai logo those can afford 15 k rent ask so many things !! Seems reality is far from 3C buyers :)
    CommentQuote
    Phase 1 possession has really brought back the hope to other buyers.... I am quite positive of realizing a good project in near future....people will keep talking of high density and they'll not find a medium density project in their budget... high density shall become reality for many in NCR. Lakhon log migrate karenge every year but land not multiplying horizontal but vertically... LB if maintained well shall be one of the decent societies.

Resale market toh garam ho chuka hoga Noida me ab tak.

What a news we are waiting for....

Dear Pravin, real acre please celebrate Karen do yaroo after all,we wait, we discussed, we fell depressed (including L chand and his genuin sub lease deed concern) and it's time of celebrationfor all lb, 3c buyer janta..
    L chand please don't mind u seems to be more interested today in selling ur flat, but we miss u yaar with sikangi..

Today is the day of victory for buyers who believe and respect the company who try to maintains the transparency,professionalism in their approach, the who credit goes to mr bhanote and his new team..

Now 3c also have to bear the burden of responsibility and other player copy them, then RE goes in positive directions..

Just enjoy and then make a plan to solve the pitty issue like water duct later.

The best thing is registry part... Which is the big thing..

Thoda paise, thoda area, those problem we can ignore but live in danger without registry....

Espacially after noida edition issue..

Good life in happy home..
    CommentQuote
  • yeah.. I am thinking to sell. Actually its not my wish to sell but I need a place of mine at new location. And currently don't have the capability to hold one & buy another. But I am waiting to reap the profits to maximum possible.
    CommentQuote
    yeah.. I am thinking to sell. Actually its not my wish to sell but I need a place of mine at new location. And currently don't have the capability to hold one & buy another. But I am waiting to reap the profits to maximum possible.

If you are in phase 3, best time to sell is when phase 2 buyer got struck in (registry first sale second mode)' like now the phase 1 janta is, which is around3-4 month later..u got the maximum..
    CommentQuote
  • yeah. I am in contact with 3C's representative and have been assured possession in 2nd quarter of 2013. I shall start the procedures in Feb-2013. 5000 ka rate ka offer 15 days back aaya tha. I turned down.

Originally Posted by Rebele003
    If you are in phase 3, best time to sell is when phase 2 buyer got struck in (registry first sale second mode)' like now the phase 1 janta is, which is around3-4 month later..u got the maximum..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    its not bit buddy but byte :) it comes to be 3650 for 1200 size flat and we still not sure about fixed part of power backup charges . Rent of 15000 means 11500 rent for landlord. Since 3C giving raw flat so investment for renting would be around 1 lakh so that means first year rent return going to be zero !!!

I agree, it is byte high:) . Also, clubhouse being monthly charged is unethical. I know about ATS GNoida. They took ~2200/- per month. No club membership charge or usage charge. And their maintenance was top notch. Yahan 1.25 lac ke baad bhi agar monthly charge karte hain clubhouse ka toh din dahare loot hai. The problem is all builders are doing it nowdays and customers have no choice.

By the way, your rent should not include all these charges. My colleague has rented 2BHK in Omaxe GW and he is paying for the other charges on top of the rent.

Good to know first of the many 3C houses are being handed over. Delay ka logon ne zyaada hi issue banaya tha. Mostly, it was due to UP election and political changes than 3C delaying things. Monday ko office main party hogi, I know guys who are eager to shift to their own houses in phaseI/Ia

Are they paying the penalty as per clause?
    CommentQuote
    Please tell me what is per unit charge when normal supply of electricity comes.

I don't know but it will be as per the normal rates.

delphy03 : 3c is providing the pre-paid meters. It is confirmed by 3c and it is as expected. Most of the builders are using these.
    CommentQuote
    Nitin bhai... i hope resale rates should also revise very soon to 5800-6000 (BSP) for Phase1.
    If 3C continues the possession of other towers/phases in a succession, there shall be a good jump in rates.

Phase 1 6000+ atleast in coming week. So wait and watch.
    CommentQuote
    yeah. I am in contact with 3C's representative and have been assured possession in 2nd quarter of 2013. I shall start the procedures in Feb-2013. 5000 ka rate ka offer 15 days back aaya tha. I turned down.

That means phase 3 in June 13' phase 2 in march 13, then u starting jan and finally transfer till feb march 13.

Also u got the benefit of long term gain as u got the right of property three year back. Soone pe suhaga then u can decrease the demand of color component and u got good deal...
    But inform before u invest in gujarat, I am also egged to invest in baroda..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashising
    Hello Friends,

3c has finally issued the possession letter for the Phase 1 buyers. My apartment is in tower-2.
    Following are the fine details I got the letter.
    I hope above information is useful to all buyers.

1. Huge Stamp Duty

-5 % of (Circle rate + Car parking).
    -Circle rate for my 4th floor apartment as per 3c is Rs. 5228 per square feet. Thats even way high from market rates.
    -Stamp Duty for my 1143 sqft apartment is 3 lakhs 8
    thousand. Puhh...

4. Labour Cess
    -Levied @19.07 Rs. per sq feet.
    -As per Mohit Rastogi from 3c, this is as per Demand from Noida authority.
    -3C is ready to show the copy on demand.

OMG!!! thats a huge registry charges! I did my new flat registry (sector-119) in Feb-2012 and circle rate was approx 2800/- psf. NA increased circle rates twice after that within a matter of 2-3 months. I guess a pre planned strategy when thousands of flats are getting ready for registry... how unfair! and on top of that this 'labour cess' !!! huge corruptions has to be fed by middle class people, one way or other! :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    3C launched LB in 2009 and it might get the registry done for phase-1 flats by 2013 april something which is not done by the so called real estate giants like Omaxe and JP which were launched way earlier.

Quality ki baat to tab aayegi jab deliver hoga , possession milega aur registery hogi.

Par haan you will find some guys here who just wont be able to sleep due to all this possession fiasco.

You are now talking like other people in the forum. The phase 1 possesion letters are being sent in chunks and by 3rd oct most of the phase 1 owners will get the letters. Thereafter they will have the time of 30 days for making the payments.

Flats are almost ready in all respect unless buyer find some minor thing which need correction. So I hope in 1-2 months time, we will see some families getting done the wooden work etc.

April 2013 tak too there will be atleast 4-5 more towers if I am not wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinmails
    I don't know but it will be as per the normal rates.

delphy03 : 3c is providing the pre-paid meters. It is confirmed by 3c and it is as expected. Most of the builders are using these.

Buddy my objective is not bash but make you guys aware if you are not that these builders going to make life miserable for end users by charging so heavy amount everywhere.. I know end of the day investors happy , builder happy and end users happy that they got place in Noida to live.. but pricing of maintenance is cocern for most of end users.. I know some guys who end up paying around 10k for maintenance , electricity usage and club charges.. and they say they feel like still living on rent ;)
    CommentQuote
  • I think Supreme Court should have a say in that and should seek the reasons of revision in circle rates in quick succession. If anyone files a PIL, it should get a positive response from Court.
    CommentQuote
    Buddy people want everything in minimum price , they would ask questions like , club usable hai ?? , kitchen modular hai ?? , fans tube light to obvious hein..

and then tenants says yarr app rent bahut bata rahai hoo when club is not there , wood work is not there... .. bhai logo those can afford 15 k rent ask so many things !! Seems reality is far from 3C buyers :)

Noida mein rent ki aag lagi hui hai and it is not easy to find any decent flat on rent. So I am expecting 15k for 3 BHK is not a big deal with minimum work. As far as club and other things 2-3 months the picture will change drastically. work in club is going at very fast pace......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinmails
    Noida mein rent ki aag lagi hui hai and it is not easy to find any decent flat on rent. So I am expecting 15k for 3 BHK is not a big deal with minimum work. As far as club and other things 2-3 months the picture will change drastically. work in club is going at very fast pace......

15K for 3BHK is nothing... in Noida.
    CommentQuote