Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    this is not good... kisika mazaak udana :D He is concerned about the end users hence asking critical questions....

I accept that, appreciate it as well.
    Some of his is points are valid and LB user/society/group/members should take it to 3C.

but point is, justifying everything is not fair, one should accept the reality some time.....so the discussion is more about the ego fight rather than helping or providing support with valid points.
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Boulevard site visit summary

I visited 3c Lotus Boulevard recently after a long time and simply put: the entire experience was 'majestic'; some of the things that stood out:

* Huge Club, construction in advanced state of completion.
    * Nicely finished exteriors.
    * Excellent landscaping, with attention to details with things like water sprinklers in place for Phase 1
    * Nicely finish to Open car parking. Covered parking looked finished too.
    * Besides the current gate, huge entry gate being erected for the project; makes a grand impression

Then I went to a 11th floor flat and here are the notes on the interiors section
    * the high rises ensured great supply of fresh air, lesser dust/pollution.
    * this group has focussed on 'congestion' - actually from inside, you don't feel like that at all; there is adequate distance between towers.
    * the attention to detail in everything - even the lobby areas - is admirable.

I think the 3c is raising the delivery standards for all RE projects and it's great to see that the last hurdle (possession letters) has been sorted out. Congrats to the residents - they made the right choice and I think they'll be having a grand experience staying there.
    CommentQuote
  • new account & very first post in all praising LB. I liked it as I am invested in this project.

But doubt why did u take so much of pain...n creating new account and giving the majesty updates.... :D

Kya karein online kisi par bhi bharosa nahin hota...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    new account & very first post in all praising LB. I liked it as I am invested in this project.

But doubt why did u take so much of pain...n creating new account and giving the majesty updates.... :D

Kya karein online kisi par bhi bharosa nahin hota...

wo banda bas ek line likhna bhool gaya
    "contact me for best resale deals in LB"
    hahahaha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    wo banda bas ek line likhna bhool gaya
    "contact me for best resale deals in LB"
    hahahaha

:D:D:DROTFL

u got great sense of humor !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Hum orchards ke possession par denge ;-))

party nahi deni to directly mana kar do boss.... aise jokes mat sunaya karo.

ek party ke liye 7-8 saal waite karwaoge?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Buddy go and check prateek fedora ,possession given in feb, currently not even occupany 10% ,people quoting on net 25k for 3bhk but if you visit society you can see a4 sheets saying flats available on rent 15k...bachelors students allowed... net par likhna and reality mein bahut difference hai.. people still living happily on rent in sector 62 area with rent of 17k for 3 bhk and that in old socities where everything is well placed..

correct..people are happy to live in old society where they provide minimal power backup and charges are included in Monthly maintenance..new builders ke trah daikiti nahi hai...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaijai
    :D:D:DROTFL

u got great sense of humor !!

It's humor alright, because I'm a salaried individual, employed in the IT sector. Also looking to buy on EWay sectors for own use.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• thanks, any change for Panache, if you know?
    CommentQuote

• Company's prices zoom to 6500 , so we shud expect resale prices in 5500-6000
    price band now. Festive season made more cheerful 4 LB owners by the3ccompany ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    Company's prices zoom to 6500 , so we shud expect resale prices in 5500-6000
    price band now. Festive season made more cheerful 4 LB owners by the3ccompany ;)

Is company prices matters now? Anyway people were not getting desired inventory from builder in these towers and forced to go for resale or other builders/projects. IMO, now prices are in hand of market not builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aukindian
    Is company prices matters now? Anyway people were not getting desired inventory from builder in these towers and forced to go for resale or other builders/projects. IMO, now prices are in hand of market not builder.

Yeah , but scene has changed now wid possession news.
    Ppl wanna invest in good RTM properties & LB is a gr8 option now.
    CommentQuote
  • 17k in noida is rate for 2bhk not 3bhk even in indirapuram you wont get anything less than 16k
    CommentQuote
  • October Project updates are available now Lotus Boulevard - Project Updates

Construction is cruzing now & even updates which used to be on 5th,6th every month is on 3rd this time.
    CommentQuote