Last updated: 1 week ago
5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
    I was NOT COMPARING......

I was merely giving the Guy an Option..Where he can Live (not invest)

he is an end user....and probably doesn't feel very comfortable with the idea of living in such a Dense society

This dense issue will be there..whether one likes it or not...as No other region in entire NCR offers such high density...

Had Entire NCR been so dense...then it was a diff. ball game....but thats not the case...even delhi patpadganj is less dense than these areas

Anyhow....I gave him an OPTION....where all his needs can be fulfilled

Target customers are same...MIG Segment
    What is the current rate in the sectors like 29 ??? any idea ....

Comment

Originally posted by nitinmails View Post
      What is the current rate in the sectors like 29 ??? any idea ....
      around 6000-7000 psft, its not as cheaper
      Thanks

Comment

Project updates

Friends,

June project updates now available

Comment

what's about possession? guys got the Keys?
          Thanks

Comment

Heard that the matter with NA is still not resolved. By this month end, they will inform whether they are going to inform possession any time soon. Seems ready from their side for a long time ......

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
              what's about possession? guys got the Keys?
              And more, any one tried for registry? is it allowed from NA? see another thread on registry problems in newly constructed societies....
              "No registry for new flats...pros and cons"
              http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ons-33672.html

Comment

I feel this is even worse problem than the ongoing logix one...NA not allowing registry...ghar ban chuka hai...real life at 3c ke banner lage mahine ho gaye....par possession nahi diya...
                The ones having flat here have any updates on possession...aakhir problem kya hai NA ke saath...

Comment

as per discussion with some brokers, they mentioned NA is not given NOC and completion certificate for these towers..

Comment

Hello

I bought a 2+study flat in Phase 2 of LB. It cost me a lumpsum total of 75lac. I think I spent my entire savings in this flat. I have a few queries (even though they might sound stupid):

1. Was this a wise decision?

2. We are a family of 5. I plan to actually move in. Would all the facilities (water,electricity,security etc) be available when we get possession which is due in July 2012?

3. When would LB be considered liveable ? And how many families do you think would actually consider moving in as soon as all the basic facilities are available?

4. Okay I have no real knowledge about how the market operates.. but on very layman terms.. What do you think would be the cost of this flat, say 10 years from now? On a very laymen future cost projection terms..?

Your replies will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by streetlav4 View Post
                      Hello

I bought a 2+study flat in Phase 2 of LB. It cost me a lumpsum total of 75lac. I think I spent my entire savings in this flat. I have a few queries (even though they might sound stupid):

1. Was this a wise decision?

2. We are a family of 5. I plan to actually move in. Would all the facilities (water,electricity,security etc) be available when we get possession which is due in July 2012?

3. When would LB be considered liveable ? And how many families do you think would actually consider moving in as soon as all the basic facilities are available?

4. Okay I have no real knowledge about how the market operates.. but on very layman terms.. What do you think would be the cost of this flat, say 10 years from now? On a very laymen future cost projection terms..?

Your replies will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
                      Congrates. What is the size and what is the all inclusive rate ?
                      Seems like more than 6k/sqft rate you bought.

I would like to say one thing : Should have waited to get NOC from NA to 3C LB Phase-1.

As it's been 6 month Ph-1 not able to give possession.. So good chances that it may get delayed to July 2013 instead of July 2012.. tough to say when deal will happen between 3C and Sarkar.

Won't comment on pricing you have to visit IREF and spend some time.

You should write your point of view of choosing LB and what else project you considered.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X