5416 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

pl find appended

Originally posted by streetlav4 View Post
    Hello

I bought a 2+study flat in Phase 2 of LB. It cost me a lumpsum total of 75lac. I think I spent my entire savings in this flat. I have a few queries (even though they might sound stupid):

1. Was this a wise decision? Dear u have bought, dont look back now.

2. We are a family of 5. I plan to actually move in. Would all the facilities (water,electricity,security etc) be available when we get possession which is due in July 2012? may be after 1 year

3. When would LB be considered liveable ? And how many families do you think would actually consider moving in as soon as all the basic facilities are available? many families will move in as some are paying rent also, no sense paying rent & installment both

4. Okay I have no real knowledge about how the market operates.. but on very layman terms.. What do you think would be the cost of this flat, say 10 years from now? On a very laymen future cost projection terms..?

Dont worry after 7-8 years there will be saturated supply in Noida and prices should surge, i think u have bough a nice project thoug a bit costly but nevermind with time ur investment will bear fruits.
    Cheers!!
    Your replies will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

Congrats for your purchase. Please share size, floor and tower number....

Its always a wise decision to purchase, a house to live rather than paying rent.
      But, do not expect possession by July 2012. add 6 months as grace period + 3 to 6 months delay for possession. That's too when all things go smoothly with out any issue. Be prepared for that.

Cost in long run is subjective term and depend on gentry in society , maintenance and may more such factors which are difficult to predict when so many societies are coming up in next 3-4 years.

PS: My expectations are bank interest of 10% on investment of 75L as price increase, rest is bonus.

Hello

I bought a 2+study flat in Phase 2 of LB. It cost me a lumpsum total of 75lac. I think I spent my entire savings in this flat. I have a few queries (even though they might sound stupid):

1. Was this a wise decision?

2. We are a family of 5. I plan to actually move in. Would all the facilities (water,electricity,security etc) be available when we get possession which is due in July 2012?

3. When would LB be considered liveable ? And how many families do you think would actually consider moving in as soon as all the basic facilities are available?

4. Okay I have no real knowledge about how the market operates.. but on very layman terms.. What do you think would be the cost of this flat, say 10 years from now? On a very laymen future cost projection terms..?

Thanks.
      Last edited by getsumit123; June 12 2012, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Hello

2. We are a family of 5. I plan to actually move in. Would all the facilities (water,electricity,security etc) be available when we get possession which is due in July 2012?

3. When would LB be considered liveable ? And how many families do you think would actually consider moving in as soon as all the basic facilities are available?

Thanks.
        You have spent 75 lakhs..few questions

what make you to take flat in LB.
        did you enquire witth broker and 3c why phase1 towers are still not handed over..
        Man as you mentioned you spent your life saving money, i hope you must e have think why these towers are still ghost house..

Comment

75 Lac 2 BHK in such density, NO way!!
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            I too feel, its way high when the society is still not RTM.

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
              I too feel, its way high when the society is still not RTM.
              Guys seem to have money more than enough........
              Thanks

Comment

Guys seem to have money more than enough........
                mujhe dedo yaar... 9% interest pe.... but aise paise ki barbadi...main nahin dekh sakta... all one buys should be value for money....

Comment

I guess the size should be 1295 sqft, this unit was 53 lacs 1.5 years back (fresh sale), 75 lacs now is bhai...kamar tod rate hai.... ab hamari toh "imported kamaria" hai nahin...,

Comment

Hello

Thanks.
                    As often is the case, a person comes an writes a post. Others are busy discussing it, and he does not turn up later. Classic case of "begaani Shaadi me Abdulla Diwana"!

If the question asker has actually bought, I wonder if he asked any questions before buying. It seems he reserved all the important questions until the deal was done, and asking them when nothing can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                      As often is the case, a person comes an writes a post. Others are busy discussing it, and he does not turn up later. Classic case of "begaani Shaadi me Abdulla Diwana"!

If the question asker has actually bought, I wonder if he asked any questions before buying. It seems he reserved all the important questions until the deal was done, and asking them when nothing can be done.
                      Who would come back to comment where no sensible advice is given and people are making fun of his investment by calling him murga and what not.
                      It may be expensive but we can not say anything from his posts.
                      He has just stated the lumpsum cost.
                      Do we even know what all he has included, do we even know size of the appt? May be he has included approx registry, service tax, transfer charges etc.
                      May be has has not made the best deal but it would be foolish to jump into conclusion before knowing anything. Its really sad that senior members of the forum are turning away and making fun of new members.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X