Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
Reply
5128 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ek baat samajh nahi ayi....
    people who are criticizing LB for n number of things..why are they here in this forum.
    no one is pleasing you to invest in LB.
    secondly I just called 3C and asked about the AC provision and came to know that 3C has given provision for window AC in all rooms
    and it is fair enough why one should expect to give provision for both window and split.
    vaise bhi 3C to MIG project hai aur mig mai rahne wale log split AC nahi lagate :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by technoe
    ek baat samajh nahi ayi....
    people who are criticizing LB for n number of things..why are they here in this forum.
    no one is pleasing you to invest in LB.

    Because this is an open forum. This thread is 'about' LB and not 'for' LB. Constructive criticism should always be welcome and you cannot expect this from people already invested in LB. If someone critisizes with some agenda in mind (just to defame the project) that also becomes clear to members just after one or two posts of that person. So where is the harm in having persons on the forum not invested in LB? If you want closed group discussion, yahoo/ google groups or facebook is the place for you and not IREF.
    CommentQuote
  • Logbag open forum ki ghanti bajatay rehtay hain.
    Aur LB criticize kartay rehtay, aur usko justify kartay rehtay hain.

    Baba JP jaisay builders nay building banay ki jagha paisa laga kay logon ko blogs par bitha diya hai....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    Because this is an open forum. This thread is 'about' LB and not 'for' LB. Constructive criticism should always be welcome and you cannot expect this from people already invested in LB. If someone critisizes with some agenda in mind (just to defame the project) that also becomes clear to members just after one or two posts of that person. So where is the harm in having persons on the forum not invested in LB? If you want closed group discussion, yahoo/ google groups or facebook is the place for you and not IREF.

    this is your assumption that this forum is about LB and not for LB....possession already given and almost all sold out makes this forum usable for LB holders only.
    hadd to tab ho jati hai jab log "bhaag" misleading aur galat information dete hai ...jaise ki AC ka provision nahi hai, 3C penalty nahi dega....soft water plan nahi hai...kal kahoge washroom mai commode nahi hai....itni chidd kyun hai yaar LB se there might be some shortcomings but you got to appreciate that very few builder in noida are as good as 3C. Btw ATS mai bhi split AC ka provision nahi hai......wat else ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by technoe
    this is your assumption that this forum is about LB and not for LB....possession already given and almost all sold out makes this forum usable for LB holders only.
    hadd to tab ho jati hai jab log "bhaag" misleading aur galat information dete hai ...jaise ki AC ka provision nahi hai, 3C penalty nahi dega....soft water plan nahi hai...kal kahoge washroom mai commode nahi hai....itni chidd kyun hai yaar LB se there might be some shortcomings but you got to appreciate that very few builder in noida are as good as 3C. Btw ATS mai bhi split AC ka provision nahi hai......wat else ?


    I agree this forum/ thread about LB not for LB. LB actual details should be run by 3c thread as 3c is owner of LB..people should not take discussion to heart..this is open forum and should welcome constructive discussion..Even though somebody put false data, simple ignore it or report to moderator with facts. Moderator will take action.

    keep blogging and sharing information..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by technoe
    ek baat samajh nahi ayi....
    people who are criticizing LB for n number of things..why are they here in this forum.
    no one is pleasing you to invest in LB.
    secondly I just called 3C and asked about the AC provision and came to know that 3C has given provision for window AC in all rooms
    and it is fair enough why one should expect to give provision for both window and split.
    vaise bhi 3C to MIG project hai aur mig mai rahne wale log split AC nahi lagate :D

    Window AC is an inefficient and noisy device. Do you know has stopped the manufacturing of indow AC's. Split is the way to go. Dont know why a builder will give provision for window instead of split. I shifted to Hyderabad last year. Here some builders actually disallow the use of window ac due to poor aesthetics and cleanliness. They have provided for splits. Window is not the future, Split is.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with you.
    but its general perception, e.g same way we in delhi NCR pay PLC for lower floors in a high rise building, however there's no PLC for top floors.

    on the contrary, most of the country/city rates are much much higher for top floors.

    :-) rates are much much higher for top floors.

    :-) rates are much much higher for top floors.

    :-)
    CommentQuote
  • I got a demand letter to pay my sec installment in DP plan from 3C.

    They are charging service tax as: 3.09% on Basic price and 12.36% on Club membership, electricity sub charges, fire fighting and power backup.

    Want to confirm with members are these tax calculations appropriate? pls suggest. As per my knowledge there should be no taxes on club membership
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Grvhome
    I got a demand letter to pay my sec installment in DP plan from 3C.

    They are charging service tax as: 3.09% on Basic price and 12.36% on Club membership, electricity sub charges, fire fighting and power backup.

    Want to confirm with members are these tax calculations appropriate? pls suggest. As per my knowledge there should be no taxes on club membership


    No it is absolutely alright
    CommentQuote
  • Bro,

    Window AC is a bit noisy, agreed. But inefficient....i mean in what way?

    Generally, the idea behind split AC was it was convenient for rooms wherein the window AC could not be fitted (because of reasons like no open space for window AC etc).

    Ofcourse in recent years, split ACs have become more of "status symbols".

    But if a window AC can do the job and there is provision for it, why would anyone go for split and

      pay higher amount to buy
      pay a higher amount to install
      Unless the "noise" bothers so much....

      Aesthetics.....now what is wrong with window ACs and so great with split ones.

      And cleaniless....Let me assure you sir, cleaning the compressor units of split AC is much much cumbersome than the humble window AC.

      .....now for some builders of Hyderabad...well thank God, they don't give parking provision of Rolls Royce (and only for split ACs)...else, we hoi polloi could never think of owning/renting flats there;) !


      Originally Posted by mt0587
      Window AC is an inefficient and noisy device. Do you know has stopped the manufacturing of indow AC's. Split is the way to go. Dont know why a builder will give provision for window instead of split. I shifted to Hyderabad last year. Here some builders actually disallow the use of window ac due to poor aesthetics and cleanliness. They have provided for splits. Window is not the future, Split is.
    CommentQuote
  • Shoorveeroon,

    AC, water softner, density, tu tu mai mai band karo. Akhir rehna to Noida Mai he hai:D

    Happy that people can move in and a great news for Noida finally.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by locopoco
    Bro,

    Window AC is a bit noisy, agreed. But inefficient....i mean in what way?

    Generally, the idea behind split AC was it was convenient for rooms wherein the window AC could not be fitted (because of reasons like no open space for window AC etc).

    Ofcourse in recent years, split ACs have become more of "status symbols".

    But if a window AC can do the job and there is provision for it, why would anyone go for split and

      pay higher amount to buy
      pay a higher amount to install

      Unless the "noise" bothers so much....

      Aesthetics.....now what is wrong with window ACs and so great with split ones.

      And cleaniless....Let me assure you sir, cleaning the compressor units of split AC is much much cumbersome than the humble window AC.

      .....now for some builders of Hyderabad...well thank God, they don't give parking provision of Rolls Royce (and only for split ACs)...else, we hoi polloi could never think of owning/renting flats there;) !

      FYI window AC's are being stopped all across. two years down the line you will not get a window ac from a decent company. has stopped production altogether. rest is your choice. You can keep bubbling the way you want. But that will not change the way the technology is moving.
      FYI window AC's are being stopped all across. two years down the line you will not get a window ac from a decent company. has stopped production altogether. rest is your choice. You can keep bubbling the way you want. But that will not change the way the technology is moving.
      FYI window AC's are being stopped all across. two years down the line you will not get a window ac from a decent company. has stopped production altogether. rest is your choice. You can keep bubbling the way you want. But that will not change the way the technology is moving.
      FYI window AC's are being stopped all across. two years down the line you will not get a window ac from a decent company. has stopped production altogether. rest is your choice. You can keep bubbling the way you want. But that will not change the way the technology is moving.
      FYI window AC's are being stopped all across. two years down the line you will not get a window ac from a decent company. has stopped production altogether. rest is your choice. You can keep bubbling the way you want. But that will not change the way the technology is moving.
      FYI window AC's are being stopped all across. two years down the line you will not get a window ac from a decent company. has stopped production altogether. rest is your choice. You can keep bubbling the way you want. But that will not change the way the technology is moving.
      FYI window AC's are being stopped all across. two years down the line you will not get a window ac from a decent company. has stopped production altogether. rest is your choice. You can keep bubbling the way you want. But that will not change the way the technology is moving.
    CommentQuote
  • LB has not provided even water outlet for Window AC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    LB has not provided even water outlet for Window AC.

    Don't waste water! Collect the water in a bucket!!
    CommentQuote
  • So that owners can conserve water and place a flowerpot under it.

    Go Green......................................
    CommentQuote