Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 2BHK is available according to my broker. The next tower launch will be soon with increased price psf of 3200.

They have discontinued the lowest 2BHK <1000 sf. Only 1050 (or 1075) is available. Price after discount was quoted as 38 Lakh all inclusive.

Nisardel, why do you say more 2BHK will come up? What % of the available land has 3C announced buildings on?
    CommentQuote
  • Availability

Hi Nisar and Venky,

I know that 2-3 BHK will be available but not from the builder directly which was the preference. Secondly, availability 3000psf is different from availability 3200psf.

Anyways, anyone can advice some reliable agent (All Check Deals??) from where I can get 2BHK (1095SQF) on 3000-3100PSF and in G-4th floor?

Any updates on the final floor plan, or actual tower location as per the questions raised by Priyanka Sharma?

Thanks

Vic
    CommentQuote
  • 3C is only selling to buyers, brokers are not allowed unlike all others, as per market grapevine.

Point well taken about price bump up. Maybe discount will also vanish
    CommentQuote
  • Any deal?

Dear All

Any deal available in 3C 2BHK?

Thanks

Vic
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers?

Dear all,

Could you suggest some real estate agencies like All Check Deals? I am looking for 2BHK in 3C's new or old towers?

Thanks in advance

Vic
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Priyanka, congratulations for buying flat.
    I am also interested in buying a 2+1 BHK (1295 sqft) flat in 3C. In which tower you booked it, at what price and how much discount?
    Hi Anyone.
    I am not very comfortable with real estate agent's words only discount. What is best way to get discount money? is it credit note or Post dated cheques? Experts kindly help me.
    Thanks,
    kms
    CommentQuote
  • More details

Hi Priyanka

What rate did you get (if you dont mind to share)? How much discount did they offer you?
    CommentQuote
  • More details

Hi Priyanka

What rate did you get? What was the discount rate?

Thanks a lot

Vic
    CommentQuote
  • The broker shall give you contract paper stating about discount within e week time or even less.
    CommentQuote
  • Advice

Dear All,

I spoke to few agents and they are saying everything is sold out in 3c from tower 1-26.

I am plannning to book 2BHK (1295) in upcoming towers. Could you suggest which tower will be the best ones and why?

Thanks a lot in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Vic,

3C is going to launch tower 27 soon , may be in another 15 days but with increased price may be 3150 or more()currently it's 3075, this tower will have 1295 sq.ft flats and good part is they all will be park facing ,
    The other towers 28-29 will be launched after 2 months and the price will be near to 3500psf .
    So I will advice go for either existing towers and if you don't get in existing tower then book in tower 27 , it's location is good and it will be somewhere 3150 psf ,because after every 10 days 3c is increasing the rates(my personal experiance).

Regards
    Priyanka
    CommentQuote
  • What is the going rate for 1648 sqft 3bhk flat in 3C lotus boulevard? I have been told that 3C is going to launch Ph-4 of the project 3200 psqf.
    CommentQuote
  • This is the master strategy used by builders and brokers to jack up the prices...Just hold on for some time,as the flats will be available on song in 3 Cs.
    CommentQuote
  • Clarify

Hi Nisar

We all know that you have in depth knowledge of Delhi-NCR's real estate market. Why dont you help us understand why the availability of 3C apartments will increase? It can help people who are planning to invest their hard earned money to have a dream home.

Thanks in advance

Vic

Originally Posted by Nisardel
    This is the master strategy used by builders and brokers to jack up the prices...Just hold on for some time,as the flats will be available on song in 3 Cs.
    CommentQuote
  • Any Suggestions

Hi Nisar

Any help on this? What are the reasons of your confidence? Probably you have some concrete insider information but dont understand why are you not disclosing? Do you enjoy when people loose thier money? If you dont want to share, you shouldnt have said that. Why are you making genuine end users uncomfortable? There are people on this forum, sharing and discussing thier concerns, before investing anywhere. We are not brokers, booking the flats on 1% deposit amounts and selliing it at premium.

Forum administrator MUST view each and every message posted on this forum otherwise this forum will loose its basic concept of "forum for actual investors and end users". Messages creating panic must be banned on this forum.

Thanks (but no thanks)

Vic

Originally Posted by vic1975
    Hi Nisar

We all know that you have in depth knowledge of Delhi-NCR's real estate market. Why dont you help us understand why the availability of 3C apartments will increase? It can help people who are planning to invest their hard earned money to have a dream home.

Thanks in advance

Vic
    CommentQuote