Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mt0587
    FYI window AC's are being stopped all across. two years down the line you will not get a window ac from a decent company. has stopped production altogether. rest is your choice. You can keep bubbling the way you want. But that will not change the way the technology is moving.

I have no idea about how genuine this news is, although you may be right, But even in united states and other developed countries I know about, you can still get window AC from any good brand. If your news is true, Either is India is leaving states behind or Indians are just stupid and crazy. (They will do anything to show status symbol? really window AC and split ac? I am laughing my $$ off, you guys are funny, even to have this discussion. )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mt0587
    FYI window AC's are being stopped all across. two years down the line you will not get a window ac from a decent company. has stopped production altogether. rest is your choice. You can keep bubbling the way you want. But that will not change the way the technology is moving.

Joke of the year award goes to the above..............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshogle
    Joke of the year award goes to the above..............

This is not a joke.
    Samsuuuung has already stopped making window AC.

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2012-01-30/news/31005579_1_acs-window-air-conditioners--india-vice-president

This was the news article and currently they have already stopped making...
    CommentQuote
  • Bro,

My apologies if I somehow rubbed you the wrong way. Was totally unintentional.

But, I really was expecting you to revert on the points that I had raised except the one on Hyderbad builders (which was tongue in cheek humor).

Hope you take it in the right spirit.

Cheers

Originally Posted by mt0587
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LalitK
    This is not a joke.
    Samsuuuung has already stopped making window AC.

Samsung to stop selling window ACs this year - Economic Times

This was the news article and currently they have already stopped making...

business-standard.com/india/news/window-acs-feelheat/468450/
    CommentQuote
  • Guys...
    let me tell you something..
    Window a/c are much efficient and less cumbersome compared to split a/c's
    Try buying a 5 star window and split a/c ... you would realize the difference in price is between 8-10k for 1.5 tonne capacity...

The above is my personal experience with A/c's and not related to this project's features per say...
    CommentQuote
  • arre its a green project... no one gonna need AC or Cooler... one might require heater :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    arre its a green project... no one gonna need AC or Cooler... one might require heater :D

Good one Chand...
    like it:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna99
    Guys...
    let me tell you something..
    Window a/c are much efficient and less cumbersome compared to split a/c's
    Try buying a 5 star window and split a/c ... you would realize the difference in price is between 8-10k for 1.5 tonne capacity...

The above is my personal experience with A/c's and not related to this project's features per say...

Window A/c looks like "Aunty Ji" which has low maintenance but makes lots of noise unnecessary :D
    CommentQuote
  • Wishtown & Lotus boulevard visit

Note: Have posted this in Orchards thread & reposting here!

Guys,

I have just returned from visiting both Wishtown & LB and it has been an interesting visit.

Wishtown Visit:

I had not, in my earlier visits, ever visited the Kalypso sample flat. So i thought, why not do it today.

To begin, what really impresses me is the boundary wall enclosing Kalypso & Imperial. It exudes class and you know, it says something of the lineage of the projects it flanks.

We climbed to the first floor. The staircase was suitably wide, as one would expect of a premuim project (and so much better than that of PC).

The lift lobby was superb. I loved the marble/tile walls & flooring of the lobby. One could be mistaken for being in a hotel lobby.

Now, for the actual flat.....I saw only the 2400 something flat - 3BHK.

The main door is massive. Don't why, but looked massive and impressive.

The flooring tiles looked fairly good. The main BR was locked so couldn't check it out.

What sorta disappointed me was the size of the other rooms i saw. I am not aware of the dimensions, it's just that they seemed rather small when one thinks of a 2400sqft flat.

The living cum dining room was huge. I think this was the best part of the apartment. Really really nice. The balcony was also nice - both in terms of views and size. Since, the sample flat is on the first floor, I believe higher floors would offer fantastic GC views.

Nitpicking - The right-hand corner of the balcony is occupied by a pillar which kinda obstructs the view. If the pillar (which I am sure was a funnctional necessity) was not there, the views would have been uber cool !

Kitchen - adequate...honest, didn't pay much attention. The servant room was large. That could have been avoided.

After visiting kalypso, went ahead straight to Orchards (it was too hot today and didnot feel like stopping elsewhere)

Surprisingly, there was no activity at the site. The guard told that typically sat n sun were low activity days.

Lotus Boulevard visit:

Post WT, headed to the most loved/hated/controversial project - LB !!

I saw 2 of their sample flats - a 1200 smethng 2BHK & a 1600 smething 3BHK.

I was fairly impressed with their 3 BHK. The living room tiles were of decent quality. The wooden laminates for the BR were also nice. The balcony's (2 out of 3)were very spacious.

For a project which is heavily criticised for being too dense, I found the distance b/w the toweres to be adequate. You actually do not stare in the Bedroom of the other fellow :D !

On the negative side - the lifts were small & seemd sub-standard. The lift lobby and the entrance lobby were small & the granite used was not of a high quality.

And yes, it seemed that it could with more greenery - actually lot more greenery.

But, overall, the construction quality seemed fairly decent. The have used fly-ash bricks throughout which JP has used only in Kalypso & Imperial.

Btw, the clubhouse of Lotus Boulevard is coming out very nice and seems maaaasive.
    CommentQuote
  • Mods: please change this thread's name from " ~LB" to "best airline"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Mods: please change this thread's name from " ~LB" to "best airline"

Is any one of phase 1 buyer paid there due and ask for physical poss. Is all the buyer of complete phase 1 buyers got posss. Ltr or only tower 1,2...
    CommentQuote
  • Did you take any photographs?
    If yes please share

Originally Posted by locopoco

Note: Have posted this in Orchards thread & reposting here!

Guys,

I have just returned from visiting both Wishtown & LB and it has been an interesting visit.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rebele003
    Is any one of phase 1 buyer paid there due and ask for physical poss. Is all the buyer of complete phase 1 buyers got posss. Ltr or only tower 1,2...

I got possession letter for tower 3. They hv given one month time to pay last demand + we need to give them stamp paper to arrange sublease.thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeevgan
    I got possession letter for tower 3. They hv given one month time to pay last demand + we need to give them stamp paper to arrange sublease.thanks

CONGRATULAION!!! man from a newcomer to this thread, was watching 'walkthrough video' on YOU TUBE some time to just now got impressed, earlier was thinking to go for lotus panache but now willing to change my mind to LOTUS BOULEVARD, if not a problem brief from the day you invested in this project till you got this POSSESION LETTER, finlly you are happy ?? i guess you are.
    CommentQuote