3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
5423 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : 3C Lotus Boulevard by The 3C Company in Sector 100, Noida

Originally posted by leechawla View Post
    Who would come back to comment where no sensible advice is given and people are making fun of his investment by calling him murga and what not.
    It may be expensive but we can not say anything from his posts.
    He has just stated the lumpsum cost.
    Do we even know what all he has included, do we even know size of the appt? May be he has included approx registry, service tax, transfer charges etc.
    May be has has not made the best deal but it would be foolish to jump into conclusion before knowing anything. Its really sad that senior members of the forum are turning away and making fun of new members.
    Lee Bhai.. agar 2 BHK+ Study 75 lakh me hi kharedna hai to IREF per visit kerne ki koi jarurat nahi...

99 acre is enough.....

I always try to write in simple way : Don't become Murga...

It's so funny.. one side we say oh.. flat cost is touching rock high.. out of middle class... otherside I justify 75 lakh for 2 BHK that too no sure of possession ?

If buyer refuse to pay such a high price.. automaticallly investor has to lower the price...

I will write again : Investors keep getting that kind of Murga... price will keep going out of middle class....

If on IREF can convince even 10 buyer to do not pay such a high price... my objective solved.

My point of view is different : some one buying 2 BHK must be a working class like me or you...

If he reported that he bought 2500 sqft 4 BHK in 1.8 crore... I won't even bother to comment....

Comment

I kind of disagree with your post here and find it lacking thought and depth. I would like to illustrate how a 1295 sq ft. flat can cost 75 lacs..

a. 1295 @BSP 5100 = Rs. 6604500/-
      b. Extra charges (incl of park facing + lower floor) = 8-9 lacs

So, I do not understand why a figure of Rs 75 lacs for a LB flat is pushing you guys to make it sound as a big deal. That's the rate..

I got a call this morning for Rs 5100 for my LP flat(bigger size). So, I am pretty sure that LB smaller size can also get Rs 5100 min...as possession is earlier. Also, remember, the guy is looking for end use at a short notice. Amongst all the under construction projects on Expressway, LB does seem to give the earliest possession.

So, sit back, take a deep breath, and still if you can't find logic in the fellow's purchase of a 2BHK for 75 lacs, just be happy for him. No point calling anyone murga. We can't assume people to be stupid to be playing with their money.

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
      Lee Bhai.. agar 2 BHK+ Study 75 lakh me hi kharedna hai to IREF per visit kerne ki koi jarurat nahi...

99 acre is enough.....

It's so funny.. one side we say oh.. flat cost is touching rock high.. out of middle class... otherside I justify 75 lakh for 2 BHK that too no sure of possession ?

If buyer refuse to pay such a high price.. automaticallly investor has to lower the price...

I will write again : Investors keep getting that kind of Murga... price will keep going out of middle class....

If on IREF can convince even 10 buyer to do not pay such a high price... my objective solved.

My point of view is different : some one buying 2 BHK must be a working class like me or you...

If he reported that he bought 2500 sqft 4 BHK in 1.8 crore... I won't even bother to comment....
      Last edited by Rajat__B; June 12 2012, 01:43 PM.

Comment

PAN Oasis mai 4500 k aas pass ka rate hai....vo bhe location dekh ker ager sahii samjhoo to baat chaluu....

Originally posted by chandra2034
        Bada Lucky hai bhai jisne 75 Lakh ki topi pahna de....

After reading all these comments .. ...he will...

Kambath aise murge muje kyo nahi milte hai ???

Guys mere liye duwa karo... Koi Murga miljaye... mera PAN Oasis ka flat 6000/sqft rate per khareed le....

I will buy 2 Jaypee Kosmos in resale...

Comment

Who would come back to comment where no sensible advice is given and people are making fun of his investment by calling him murga and what not.
          It may be expensive but we can not say anything from his posts.
          He has just stated the lumpsum cost.
          Do we even know what all he has included, do we even know size of the appt? May be he has included approx registry, service tax, transfer charges etc.
          May be has has not made the best deal but it would be foolish to jump into conclusion before knowing anything. Its really sad that senior members of the forum are turning away and making fun of new members.
          I did not object to his price. Didn't even talk about it.

As he himself has given limited information, and not available to give further info, people can only guess.

Such posts are routinely written on IREF, probably to show that people are buying at high rates. Or may be to find the response of a price point.

My surprise was that he asked good questions, those that a buyer should ask before buying, not after.

Read the replies of Chandra and Mossimmo, next to his post. Where are they making fun?

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post

99 acre is enough.....
            He has already bought and was only seeking opinions but you instead made fun of him...

Do you even know if he has become murga? Do you even know any detail about the deal? What is the flat area, does it include registry, plc, service tax etc.?

Please suggest alternative also, what else can he buy for 75 lacks?

abc

Comment

@fatichar
              I have no objection against any of your posts... My reply was intended towards others who made really rude comments...I find your posts most sensible here..

How would you feel if someone says this for you home?
              75 Lac 2 BHK in such density, NO way!!
              Last edited by leechawla; June 12 2012, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Below is the post of a frustrated soul......Everybody knows it ....So why should someone pay any attention to it.......

@fatichar

Comment

@fatichar
                  I have no objection against any of your posts... My reply was intended towards others who made really rude comments...I find your posts most sensible here..

my point was that not all made fun. There were some good replies, to which the asker did not reply. This raises doubt on his genuineness.

Comment

@fatichar

Lee bhai, no need to be sensitive on this. Truth is truth, rates is high and don't worth in the current situation.

One big question remain unanswered from last many moths... "WHEN IS THE POSSESSION BEING OFFERED TO PHASE 1 BUYERS"? AND "WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?"

One need not to be too sensitive to accept the facts.

Comment

if someone feels my comments rude, let it be. 75 lac is too much for underconstruction 2bhk unit.
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X