Hi,

This is a new project in sector 100 on greater noida express way. Does anyone have any idea on the Builder ? They are providing 2-3 BHK flats 2825 psf.

Thanks
Read more
5127 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • its good to see the activeness of the end users. I like this kind of attitude & not letting the builder to eat your money everyday even after possession.

delphy03 please let the forum know about the advances in your activities & I know you'll be cautious enough to read the documents & terms carefully.

Will the buyers in other phases have to deal again with the builder on the same questions?

I mean what you discuss & finalize might not be acceptable to buyers in other phases.... how all these being(will be) handled?
    CommentQuote
  • PROUD MOMENT FOR THE 3C FAMILY

DO NOT MISS SPECIAL FEATURE ON THE 3C GREEN BOULEVARD ON NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL IN GLOBALLY ACCLAIMED SERIES
    “INDIAN MEGA STRUCTURES”

http://www.the3c.in/emailer/ng.htm
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    its good to see the activeness of the end users. I like this kind of attitude & not letting the builder to eat your money everyday even after possession.

delphy03 please let the forum know about the advances in your activities & I know you'll be cautious enough to read the documents & terms carefully.

Will the buyers in other phases have to deal again with the builder on the same questions?

I mean what you discuss & finalize might not be acceptable to buyers in other phases.... how all these being(will be) handled?

Hi L chand
    there is lot of activities going with all phase owners in google group.request you join there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    PROUD MOMENT FOR THE 3C FAMILY

DO NOT MISS SPECIAL FEATURE ON THE 3C GREEN BOULEVARD ON NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL IN GLOBALLY ACCLAIMED SERIES
    “INDIAN MEGA STRUCTURES”

http://www.the3c.in/emailer/ng.htm

Is it specific to LB project or 3C's green work in general?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IndianPundit
    Is it specific to LB project or 3C's green work in general?

looking at the photo on that website .. it seems it was related to greens boulevard office space which 3C has constructed
    CommentQuote
  • this building is in sector 62, one of the best buildings i have seen... some of the best known MNC offices are there in the building
    CommentQuote
  • LChand please join the google group send me a PM I will send u an invite.

Originally Posted by LChand
    its good to see the activeness of the end users. I like this kind of attitude & not letting the builder to eat your money everyday even after possession.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashising
    Hello Friends,

3c has finally issued the possession letter for the Phase 1 buyers. My apartment is in tower-2.
    Following are the fine details I got the letter.
    I hope above information is useful to all buyers.

1. Huge Stamp Duty

-5 % of (Circle rate + Car parking).
    -Circle rate for my 4th floor apartment as per 3c is Rs. 5228 per square feet. Thats even way high from market rates.
    -Stamp Duty for my 1143 sqft apartment is 3 lakhs 8
    thousand. Puhh...

2. Increase in Super area
    -Increase in super area is 5 sqft for my 2 BHK apartment.

3. Default Car parking
    -Alloted car park is in lower basement. something LBNCP means Lower Basement Normal Car Parking.

4. Labour Cess
    -Levied @19.07 Rs. per sq feet.
    -As per Mohit Rastogi from 3c, this is as per Demand from Noida authority.
    -3C is ready to show the copy on demand.

5. Service Tax on car parking
    -Levied @3.09% on Car parking cost.

6. One time Electric Connection charges
    -Amount Rs. 16854/- , though was not mentioned in BBA,

7. Selling forbidden till registry done
    -As per 3c they have given the final list of allotess to NA, and no transfer is allowed unless Registry is done.
    So, incase someone is looking to sell, registry is to be done first.

8. Maintainance Charges are Rs. 2.25 per square feet.

Thanks and Best Regards,
    Ashish Singhal
    LB Phase-1
    Tower-2

Brother, maintenance is 1.99 plus tax /per sq feet
    CommentQuote
  • it comes out as 2.25 only.

Originally Posted by delphy03
    Brother, maintenance is 1.99 plus tax /per sq feet
    CommentQuote
  • bhaiyon :

1) possession aur registry ke beech kitna time milta hai
    2) is beech me tranfer nahi ho sakta is a general rule ya only 3c ka rule

kindly clarify
    CommentQuote
  • Why are rates in LP higher than LB...as location of LB is better than LP and is LB phase one is now RTM...I was trying to buy a unit in LB and was quoted 5800 AI and then tried for LP thinking it should be lesser and was told price of 5500 AI in LP Phase one...Are these real market prices...
    CommentQuote
  • I think 5500 is less than 5800 .

Originally Posted by lamps03
    Why are rates in LP higher than LB...as location of LB is better than LP and is LB phase one is now RTM...I was trying to buy a unit in LB and was quoted 5800 AI and then tried for LP thinking it should be lesser and was told price of 5500 AI in LP Phase one...Are these real market prices...
    CommentQuote
  • My Mood:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ashising
    Hello Friends,

3c has finally issued the possession letter for the Phase 1 buyers. My apartment is in tower-2.
    Following are the fine details I got the letter.
    I hope above information is useful to all buyers.

1. Huge Stamp Duty

-5 % of (Circle rate + Car parking).
    -Circle rate for my 4th floor apartment as per 3c is Rs. 5228 per square feet. Thats even way high from market rates.
    -Stamp Duty for my 1143 sqft apartment is 3 lakhs 8
    thousand. Puhh...

R u real owner n ,what is real costing per square feet u bought from 3c

Becoz if one has bought at rate of 3000 per sq feet.
    Does it make sense to pay stamp duty at rate of 5000+ per square feet.

If that is true why would any one ask for black component in resale if he is paying
    5000+ as stamp duty.

As per my understanding black money starts becoz
    seller don't want to show profits. N save taxes on capital gain,
    N buyer want to save on stamp duty. N show property to be under valued.

If the circle rate is in tune of 5000+
    It will mean all black money should vanish.

Some misunderstanding in circle rates .
    Consult some good lawyer. Becoz if u pay this inflated rates it will be difficult to claim it back if calculations r wrong.
    Hope u understand my point.

Stamp duty is calculated in bsp u bought the house as per my knowledge.
    And circle rates u usually way below the market rates.
    Infact bsp is itself much higher than prevailing circle rates
    CommentQuote
  • 3C's Green Boulevard in Indian Mega Structures on National Geographic Channel

3C's Green Boulevard in Indian Mega Structures on National Geographic Channel - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    I think 5500 is less than 5800 .

yes...but considering LB is now RTM and LP is still 6 months away and also the location of LB is better i expected the price difference to be a lot more...but only 300 is something im m unable to understand...
    CommentQuote